Washington State gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Re: Washington State gangs

Unread post by guardsman » February 24th, 2005, 8:01 pm

BREAKING NEWS:
Four Deaths May Be Tied To Gang

A developing street gang in Yakima may be responsible for the murders of a man and his 3-year-old daughter last weekend.

But it doesn't stop there.

Police are trying to connect the group to a robbery and at least two other murders, including one Wednesday night.

Jose Sanchez, 23, made a preliminary appearance in Yakima County Superior Court Thursday.

He's being held on one of the largest bails ever set in Yakima County, $5- million.

Sanchex could be charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder as early as Monday.

Police say Richard Causor and his 3-year-old daughter Meya were gunned down execution style Sunday night at their southwest Yakima home.

A third victim--- whose identity we're protecting--- was also shot, but is expected to survive.

Police say Sanchez and three other men not only attacked this family, but also robbed them or money and drugs.

Detectives say the suspects are part of a budding organized crime group, trying to be as violent as they can be to impress others.

Wednesday night, police believe the gang was responsible for a murder in northeast Yakima.

The suspect car pulled up behind another at a stop sign.

Someone got out, and shot and killed the driver of the other car.

The victim, Octavio Abundiz, died earlier today. Road rage could be a motive, but police aren't sure.

The sheriff's office is also investigating the gang for the murder of Tanya Bonser, whose body was found dumped near Cowiche earlier this month.

The fate of another man who's missing, and the robbery of an insurance business may also be their handiwork.

Yakima Police have called in help from state and federal authorities.

They still believe all of the victims have been targeted for reason and say the general public shouldn't worry.

White_Raven

Unread post by White_Raven » February 28th, 2005, 9:08 am

wow, thats some heavy $hit!!!

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 19th, 2005, 3:26 am

any gangs near or in shoreline ?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 21st, 2005, 10:36 am

What gangs are in downtown and the chinatown area?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 21st, 2005, 11:05 am

FOR SHORELINE IVE HEARD OF B.S.V.B.-BRIM STONE VALLEY BLOOD. I AINT SURE IF THEY FOR REALS BUT THESE FOOLS WERE TRYNA BANG ON ME CLAIMIN THAT SET. THEY WERE SCREAMIN "BRIM STONE VALLEY BLOOD, SHORELINE BLOOD!"

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 21st, 2005, 2:32 pm

my cousin stay over in shoreline. he said it was a nice lil area. so the bsvb are they some suburban kids trying to be hard or does shoreline have a lil rep ?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 21st, 2005, 3:29 pm

THE SUBURBAN KIDS MIGHT SAY SHORELINE IS HARD. I DONT KNO TOO MUCH ABOUT SHORELINE. NEVER BEEN THERE. SEALIVIN MIGHT KNO A LIL SOMETHIN ABOUT SHORELINE. YOU COULD ASK HIM.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 23rd, 2005, 8:03 pm

ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN SPANAWAY?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 24th, 2005, 11:54 am

guardsman wrote:I grew up in Yakima, WA and have in depth knowledge on street gangs there. Gangs first started in Yakima around 1990, by the mid 1990's drive-by shootings and street fights happened daily. In 2004 the Yakima Police started a new Gang Enforcement Team cracking down on street gangs taking more than 40 guns off the streets. Because of this, gang activity in Yakima has slowed way down, but this has also cause these gangs to take their activities outside the city of Yakima. I think this is why Toppenish saw a huge increase in gang crime with up to 15 shootings & stabbings in this small town of 9,000 people.

Here is a list of of gangs that are in Yakima & Lower Valley today.

Little Valley Locos 13 (Largest gang in the Yakima Valley)
Varrio Surenos Locos 13
Play Boy Surenos 13
Brown Side Locos 13
Brown Pride Dibalos 13
South Side Familia 13
Florencia 13 (Yakima, Wapato & Toppenish areas)
Bonsallos Locos Surenos 13
North Side Villains 14
Crazy Bandit Nortenos 14
Original Loko Boyz 14 (Yakima & Toppenish areas)Bringing up Kayos 14
La Raza 14
Varrios Rojas Carnalas 14, 21
VCV 21
CLN 14
LCN 14
West Side Hustlaz
Chicanos Por Vida (Brown Pride gang)
West Side Pomona 13 (Toppenish area)
East Side Longos 13 (Toppenish area)
North Side Familia 14 (Toppenish area)
BST 13 (Wapato Area)
TBK (allies of CPV)
East Side Mafia Crips
Denva Lane Bloods
Young Gangsta Bloods
Mad Swan Bloods
Mexican Mafia
OLB does not bang 14, they wear red because they are blood, and the Tacoma set is 44 Block

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 24th, 2005, 5:33 pm

Do anybody have any on tamoca red dragons.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm

I made a mistake i meant do anybody have any information on the tacoma red dragons.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 25th, 2005, 12:39 pm

TO END VIOLENCE NOW- THERE IS AN OLB 14 IN YAKIMA BUT I DONT THINK ITS THE SAME AS THE ONE IN TAC-TOWN.

r2thej

Unread post by r2thej » June 2nd, 2006, 5:38 pm

jg

r2thej

Unread post by r2thej » June 2nd, 2006, 5:40 pm

jg

r2thej

Unread post by r2thej » June 2nd, 2006, 5:42 pm

According to the Spokane County Police Department these are all the gangs active in Spokane

SPOKANE:

# "A" Street Crips
# Aryan Nation
# Atlantic Drive Compton Crips
# Black Gangster Disciples
# Blocc Hustla Crip Gang
# Deuce Avenue Crips
# Eastside Avalon Crips
# Florencia 13
# Ford Cluster Crips- Spokane Reservation
# Insane Gangster Crips
# Long Beach Crips
# Nortenos 14
# Palm & Oak
# Palmer Blocc Crips
# Play Boy Gangster Crips
# Rollin' 20's Crips
# Rollin' 60's Crips
# S/S Avenue Piru
# Tiny Raskal Gang
# Vice Lords
# 83 Gangster Crips
# 62 East Coast Crips (not sure if still active)
# 104 Underground
# Bandidos OMG's
# Ghost Riders OMG's
# Gypsy Jokers OMG's
# Hells Angels OMG's
# Sur 13

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » June 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 19th, 2006, 6:42 pm

guardsman wrote:Find out gang information on my website.

www.angelfire.com/wa3/yakima_street_gangs

www.myspace.com/nw_gangs
good shit

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Nortenos Gangs?

Unread post by guardsman » June 25th, 2006, 10:27 am

I've seen a large increase in Nortenos 14 graffiti in the Greater Seattle area this year. Has anyone heard about more Nortenos members moving to this area. For the most part the Hispanic gangs in Seattle have always mostly been Surenos 13.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 25th, 2006, 4:15 pm

hear there's beef right now between the asians in seattle

south seattle vs west seattle

southend has more crips while the west is bloods

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » June 25th, 2006, 9:49 pm

So your saying the beef right now is between the Southend Crip gangs v.s. the West Side Blood gangs?? Where is the CD at in all this? I've heard the Valley Hood Pirus & Low Profile have linked up in the CD and they're causing major problems with the Gangster Disciples, Deuce-8.

Also what about Tacoma some major shit has been poppin off down in the 253... Many shooting like 60+ already this year and some Blood got gunned down in Parkland last week.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 26th, 2006, 6:19 pm

guardsman wrote:So your saying the beef right now is between the Southend Crip gangs v.s. the West Side Blood gangs?? Where is the CD at in all this? I've heard the Valley Hood Pirus & Low Profile have linked up in the CD and they're causing major problems with the Gangster Disciples, Deuce-8.
I'm assuming CD means central district? Are the sets you mentioned blakc sets? BTW the southend crip sets vs west side blood gangs stuff I mentioned is between asians I can't speak on blakc sets because I don't know about them.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » June 26th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Yeah the CD is Central District and yeah those are black gangs I was talking about. I read an newspaper article about one month ago and it said there were a rise in gang shootings and fights but the police blamed it on Blood gangs from the CD v.s. Crip gangs from the South End. I do know that them Asian gangs be going at it big time though. A few months ago some guy got murdered in Park Lake Homes during a drive-by shooting, you hear about that?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 26th, 2006, 9:53 pm

guardsman wrote:Yeah the CD is Central District and yeah those are black gangs I was talking about. I read an newspaper article about one month ago and it said there were a rise in gang shootings and fights but the police blamed it on Blood gangs from the CD v.s. Crip gangs from the South End. I do know that them Asian gangs be going at it big time though. A few months ago some guy got murdered in Park Lake Homes during a drive-by shooting, you hear about that?
nope

chekc this rapper out a bunch of B'z from the west want to get at him http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77222441

you ever heard of him?

sunnysouthside

eastern washingtons craziest set

Unread post by sunnysouthside » August 2nd, 2006, 6:45 pm

this is for all you dumbass bitches who think all about seattle im comin straight from sunnyside yaks county this be all about LIL VALLEY LOKOS SURENOS 13 GANG

sunnysouthside

SUNNYSOUTHSIDER SES

Unread post by sunnysouthside » August 2nd, 2006, 7:06 pm

FUCK ALL ESTRELLA WANNABE GANGS THERE IS ONLY ONE REAL GANG IN THE 509 THATS LIL VALLEY LOKOS GANG SURENOS TRECE FUCK AND BUCK A BUSTER EVERYDAY SUNNYSOUTHSIDE TAKING OVER THIS COUNTY FROM GAYVIEW TO YAKS.

SE15

Unread post by SE15 » August 7th, 2006, 9:46 am

seatle news
Six members of an East African gang operating in Seattle's University District are facing federal drug-trafficking and firearms charges after the latest in a series of arrests that have netted drugs, cash and weapons.

Searches conducted as part of the investigation netted $70,000 in cash, two vehicles, 800 grams of cocaine with a street value estimated at $56,000 and several firearms, including an SKS semiautomatic rifle with an expandable stock.

More arrests are expected as federal agents and Seattle police continue their investigation of a gang known as the East African Posse, Seattle police Chief Gil Kerlikowske said at a news conference Monday.

During the arrest of four of the six men that took place last week, officers also seized two vehicles, $70,000 cash, 800 grams of cocaine with an estimated street value of $56,000 and three weapons — two handguns and an SKS assault rifle with a folding bayonet.

"The results are as good as they get," Kerlikowske said, referring to the months-long investigation conducted by the Violent Gang Task Force, a multi-agency group led by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), with members from the FBI and the Seattle Police Department. "More will flow from this."

Last year, police officials held dozens of meetings with University District business owners and residents who complained about drug dealing and frequent gunfire in the area. The visibility and violence of gang members in the neighborhood intimidated citizens, Kerlikowske said.

"The people who've been impacted by drug dealing and violence, we couldn't tell them what was going on," he said.

The East African Posse is one of 30 known gangs in the Seattle area. But based on members' volume of drug dealing and the violence they employ, "I'd put them in the top five," the chief said. The gang, he said, "is an embarrassment" to immigrants from Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia who make up Seattle's East African community.

John McKay, the U.S. attorney for the Western District of Washington, said the cases against members and associates of the East African Posse are being prosecuted federally to ensure they will face significant prison time if convicted.

There are at least six other cases now pending in U.S. District Court as a result of the investigation into the East African Posse that's been dubbed "Operation End Game," Kerlikowske said. In addition to "open-air drug dealing," a handful of the gang's members have already been charged with kidnapping, assault and prostitution.

The chief said detectives are looking at possible links between the gang and at least one unsolved homicide.

Though Kerlikowske declined to discuss the homicide, police spokesman Sean Whitcomb said it was "a good bet" the chief was referring to the slaying last May of 21-year-old Demsas Tesfay, a member of Seattle's Eritrean community. Tesfay was fatally shot while sitting inside a parked sport-utility vehicle in the 4200 block of Pasadena Place Northeast.

According to court documents filed in U.S. District Court, Yohannes Ambachew, who in November pleaded guilty to possession of crack cocaine with the intent to distribute, "is currently under investigation with respect to his potential role in a gang-related homicide which occurred in 2005 in the University District" — another apparent reference to the Tesfay shooting.

He is to be sentenced in April on the drug charge and will likely face a 10-year prison sentence, according to court documents.

In another recent case, three men, Daniel Malede Ambaw, Kahsay Mamo Abraha and Matthew Alex Erickson, were arrested in August on a 10-count indictment. The charges included allegations of drug violations, assault and kidnapping, including the kidnapping of a teenage girl and a woman who were taken from Everett to Los Angeles so they could become prostitutes, court documents say.

A total of 14 people have been arrested so far, though several suspects remain at large, including two of the six men named in the 32-count indictment filed last month.

The four men arrested last week are Tewoldeberhan Mekonnen, Daniel Mengisteab Yohannes, Robel Mekonen and Liban Farah Ali. Officers are still looking for Awad Yimer Aynisher and Merhawi Hagos Haile.

"We think we've made a significant dent in their infrastructure," said ATF Special Agent-in-Charge, Kelvin Crenshaw. The majority of suspects already in custody are naturalized U.S. citizens, he said.
E.A.P

G.S. f-ing E.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.S. f-ing E. » August 8th, 2006, 1:20 pm

I'm from the Bremerton/Silverdale area and I gotta be honest. There is really little to no gangs in this area. Lots of posers but nothing real. As long as there is always weed around, shit stays pretty melo here.

tevoasingar

Unread post by tevoasingar » August 8th, 2006, 3:49 pm

I used to live in Bremerton too and there used to be some hoods back in the late 80's and early 90's but by the late 90's niggas started to move away. 95% of those hoods were fake anyways.. especially those lil faggot asian gangs in the silverdale area like rpb and esp and all the nerds that went to Olympic and CK that tried to bang some wannabee bullshiz. Even worse those faggots from North Kitsap. jaja

G.S. f-ing E.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.S. f-ing E. » August 8th, 2006, 6:25 pm

I know what you're talking about. Lots of posers in that area. All they do is hang out at the mall trying to act hard. These punks don't even carry knives. Bremerton is my home and there is no way in hell I'm letting some poser with a bandanna try to work me. I spent a year in Iraq dammit!
Esp is about the biggest bunch of posers i've known. I went to school with some who claimed to rep them. I even beat one of them in a street race.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » August 9th, 2006, 11:33 am

There are gangs in the greater Seattle-Tacoma area, they are not shooting people on a daily basis like they do in Los Angeles or tagging up the whole city but they are out there. Parts of Central District, South East Seattle, East Tacoma all have active Blood, Crip, GD's, Sur 13 gangs.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » August 9th, 2006, 11:36 am

Who is the ESP wanna-be's your talking about? What does it stand for?

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » August 9th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Ea$t$1de P1ru