SAMOANs vs TONGANs 200yrs of RIVALRY........

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SAMOANs vs TONGANs 200yrs of RIVALRY........

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 4th, 2006, 12:58 am

samoans and tongans have been rivals since ancient times in ,
POLYNESIA... apparently TONGANs who tryed to invade the ,
beautiful islands of WESTERN and AMERICAN SAMOA , but 2 no
invail..... SAMOANS ate concerdered as the " REAL" people of
POLYNESIA !!!!.... becuz the hold there culture with there dear hearts an MINDs...... thats why 2 dis day there will never be PEACE between SAMOANS and TONGANS...........

HAMO UCE 100%
SAMOAN PRIDE

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 4th, 2006, 2:03 am

i feel you Uso, tongans dont like to admit their ancestors were cannibals!

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 4th, 2006, 5:19 am

4 sho afakasi , look at the wats happing in the Bay area of ,
SAN FRANSISCO , SAN JOSE , EAST OAKLAND , EPA , REDWOOD CITY , SACTOWN , UTAH , HAWAI'I , NEW ZEALAND ..........

AUSTRALIA aint that bad , i dnt know bout LOS ANGELES or SAN DEIGO or OSYDE dow....................................................................

BUT hands down the SAMOANS always at the TOPP !!!!!!!!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 4th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Samoan, tongan, jamiacan, Haitian, nigga we all kick it easy out here in Riverside boi, LS blocc, Tonga Crip, Clevland Familia nigga wus good, and that W.A.B.S. gang... Got the whole wolf pack up in the bitch. Tongan and samoan sojahs. Thats what it is.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 5th, 2006, 12:43 am

BlaKK wrote:Samoan, tongan, jamiacan, Haitian, nigga we all kick it easy out here in Riverside boi, LS blocc, Tonga Crip, Clevland Familia nigga wus good, and that W.A.B.S. gang... Got the whole wolf pack up in the bitch. Tongan and samoan sojahs. Thats what it is.

SHIT YOU COME AROUND SOME OF MY HOMIES AND THEY WILL LET YOUR ASS KNOW THAT THEY AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FOR TONGANS. I DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THAT BECAUSE I KNOW ITS A CULTURAL THING.

ontherealus

Unread post by ontherealus » May 5th, 2006, 4:19 am

Us Polynesians need to give all that beef up uso. There is no need for it. What happened in the past should be left in the past. We're all smarter than that.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 5th, 2006, 4:33 am

agree's with " Y.G" , my fam in LB and GARDENA soCAL ,
sure aint got no LOvE 4 the TONGANs STR 8 uP !!!.....

I think its beCUz of the SAMOAN DOMINATION of NFL , WWE ,
SUMO WRESTLING , college football , RUGBY , baseball , UFC ,
BOXING , K 1 KICKBOXING , US MILLATARY , etc etc , thats wear the jealousy is , and even "GANG BANGiN " ..........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

my dad use 2 beef with the TONGANs back in the 60s in ,
new zealand and MAORIs.........

huh dis hamo sure aint got love 4 dem TONGANs STR8 UP......

PaYCE out 2 ma SAMOANs , TOKELAUaNs and WALLIS and ,
FUTUNAs cUzz..........................................................................

T-drop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by T-drop » May 6th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Thanks for info, i didn know this

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 6th, 2006, 9:20 pm

I read they are returning a Tongan princess's remains back from Hawaii.

TheRunningMan

Unread post by TheRunningMan » May 22nd, 2006, 2:20 am

Samoan & Tongan fights aren't as bad as how they used to be in the late 80's -early 90's..

In NZ, the most infamous one of all was the brawl that made all the headlines when a Samoan man cut off the head of a Tongan Man inside Mcdonalds with a machete.. Several other Tongan aquatainces had there arms hacked off...

All this in OTARA shopping centre which later became known as OTARA CHOPPING MALL>

Differences aside, peace should be restored because they are both the same- similar physical attributes, language, food, culture..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 2:43 am

Ta infamous Otara choppin mall incident yes

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 22nd, 2006, 3:51 am

Can somebody break down the difference between Maoris and other Polys for me? Do they get along? I know that Tongans and Samoans dont, but what about the rest?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 22nd, 2006, 4:10 am

I work with Samoans, Tongans and Maoris and they all seem to get along fine, they only talk crap about each other when they are not around each other,I grew up with all of the above three and never seen any major fights between them. In regards to Maoris I find they are a bit different from Samoans and Tongans in looks and in there attitude, generally the Maoris like to party and have a good time, they often refer to other islanders as coconuts. The Samoans tend to act like gangbangers and wear there red bandanas while the Tongans seem to be very family orientaed and go to church regularly, but in saying that there are Samoans just like that as well, I guess most of the young Samoans I see are gangster wannabes..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 5:09 am

Samoan vs Tongan or samoan vs maori tensions arent bad in australia, New zealand and The US had the worst

Maoris,Hawaiians and Cook islanders basically are all from the same heritage, cook islanders speak Maori but their style is more polynesian the same with Hawaiians while as Maoris just dont have that coconut feel, its kinda hard to explain, a lot og other poly races sometimes see them as inferior or rough because they are known to have the worst child abuse and alcohol abuse among polys, dont take what i said as gospel that just puttin it as a general way, By the way Sentenza, watch "once were warriors" and you'll get the full entire picture

some maoris

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 22nd, 2006, 5:42 pm

Apparently the legend is Hawaiians travelled by boat and stoped in Fiji along the way, thats why Maoris look different they come from Polynesian Hawaii with a mixture of Melanseian Fijian..

TheRunningMan

Unread post by TheRunningMan » May 23rd, 2006, 2:18 am

DC wrote:I work with Samoans, Tongans and Maoris and they all seem to get along fine, they only talk crap about each other when they are not around each other,I grew up with all of the above three and never seen any major fights between them. In regards to Maoris I find they are a bit different from Samoans and Tongans in looks and in there attitude, generally the Maoris like to party and have a good time, they often refer to other islanders as coconuts. The Samoans tend to act like gangbangers and wear there red bandanas while the Tongans seem to be very family orientaed and go to church regularly, but in saying that there are Samoans just like that as well, I guess most of the young Samoans I see are gangster wannabes..
There is a DIFFERENCE actually...

Maori's are your more fun and funny type of guy you hang around..They're the once making jokes but also being very wary of what they say around Islanders or as they say 'Coconuts' or 'Booga's' because trust me, and I'm not trying to incite violence but i have seen many Maori's get beat up on the street for talking S@*t..

Tongans & Samoans are basically the same, look the same, language nearly the same etc etc.. The only difference is that they are both proud cultures but also live with 'hate' for one another.. As history goes , it stems from way back when the Tongans used to invade Samoa before 2 Samoan Warriors started a revival and kicked the Tongans back to there own country..

It is from those experiences that Samoans have never stood down to any Tongans and sadly, the fight continues today.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » May 29th, 2006, 2:33 am

if they grow up with each other they get along good, me 3 closest friendz r tongan,samoan,maori they get along great they give each other shit all the time, the tongan n samoan both join each other at givin me maori friend shit. i dont no if u no this in american but if they r into there culture they mite no (learnt this at school 2) even though u aint gon say it, never call a tongan or samoan a kanaka (think it spelt that) it like other races sayin nigga

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 26th, 2006, 2:40 am

hey whats crackin people.. im Tongan at Heart... no perosnal hate to anyone samoan.. i just try keep it respectful and bite my tongue..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 26th, 2006, 2:44 am

havent seen you on here in a while bro

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 28th, 2006, 3:10 am

Makin a livin and raisin a family ... just skipped over the site by accident..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 22nd, 2006, 3:26 am

SAMOAN , TONGAN , MAORI ..." BLACK ASIANS " WHATEVER ....I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH YA .....AS FAR BLACKS CONCERNED YOUR OUR COUSINS WE SHARE BLOOD .. ONE LOVE ...CRIP BLOODS BGF DIAMONDBACKS BGD , VL , BLACK P STONES. ONE LOVE !!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 22nd, 2006, 3:35 am

IN NEWYORKCITY AINT THAT MANY IF NOT NONE , BUT MY PEOPLES - DAMUS - DIAMONDBACKS - SONS OF AFRICA ( S.O.A )..FROM HERE TO FLORIDA GOT LOVE FOR " BLACK POLYNESIANS " WE SHARE BLOOD...NOTHING BUT RESPECT. WARRIORS SALUTE !

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » July 23rd, 2006, 2:47 am

NICKELS wrote:IN NEWYORKCITY AINT THAT MANY IF NOT NONE , BUT MY PEOPLES - DAMUS - DIAMONDBACKS - SONS OF AFRICA ( S.O.A )..FROM HERE TO FLORIDA GOT LOVE FOR " BLACK POLYNESIANS " WE SHARE BLOOD...NOTHING BUT RESPECT. WARRIORS SALUTE !
SAMOAN , TONGAN , MAORI ..." BLACK ASIANS " WHATEVER ....I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH YA .....AS FAR BLACKS CONCERNED YOUR OUR COUSINS WE SHARE BLOOD .. ONE LOVE ...CRIP BLOODS BGF DIAMONDBACKS BGD , VL , BLACK P STONES. ONE LOVE !!
Is your lover Tongan or something :? You dont share the same Blood either.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » July 23rd, 2006, 2:54 am

hamo_uce wrote: ,I think its beCUz of the SAMOAN DOMINATION of NFL , WWE ,
SUMO WRESTLING , college football , RUGBY , baseball , UFC ,
BOXING , K 1 KICKBOXING , US MILLATARY , etc etc , thats wear the jealousy is , and even "GANG BANGiN " ..........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
As for fighting PRIDE, UFC, K1. The Majority of the top fighters are WHITE

Fedor Emilenko :roll:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2006, 3:52 pm

THE BLUE EYED DEVIL EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ....LOL AHAHAHA ....AND YOU DEFINTELY DONT KNOW OF THE RACIAL ORIGINS OF POLYNESIANS : ASIAN AND AFRICAN MIXTURE OF BLOOD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.... CHECK YOUR EUROPEAN RACIALLY EDITED ANTHROPOLOGY BOOKS ...CAUSE YOU DEFINITELY DONT READ THE ( FACTUAL TRUTHFUL BOOKS ON HISTORY ) ..STINKING WET DOG !! ...YOU DONT WANT THE DARKSKIN PEOPLE OF WORLD TO KNOW HOW CONNECTED THEY REALL ARE.....TIMES ARE CHANGING ...HAHAHAHAHA ..GO GET A ORANGE TAN OR SOMETHING LIP INJECTIONS STEROIDS TRY AND FIND A WAY TO LOOK LIKE REAL HUMANS...........LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2006, 3:58 pm

BLUE EYED DEVIL IS MAD CAUSE HE AND HIS PEOPLE SHARE BLOOD WITH THE DEVIL..............WHEN CAIN & HIS FAMILY LEFT THE GARDEN OF EDEN HE AND HIS DESCENDANTS MOVED MIGRATED TO THE NORTH WICH IS NOW CALLED " EUROPE "....NOW THATS A FACT TRANSLATED FROM THE EAST INTO EUROPEAN LANGUAGE BOOKS .

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 23rd, 2006, 5:17 pm

NICKELS,
Your are a fuc*king idiot, polynesians share no DNA with africans, maybe with asians (Indonesians) but no african blood. You black folk with all of your consipricies, go fu*k yourself, call us the devil, look at your own people motherfuc*er before judging others.

DC

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » July 23rd, 2006, 7:44 pm

Maoris share blood with Europeans, ive never met a full blooded Maori.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » July 23rd, 2006, 7:46 pm

NICKELS wrote:WHEN CAIN & HIS FAMILY LEFT THE GARDEN OF EDEN HE AND HIS DESCENDANTS MOVED MIGRATED TO THE NORTH WICH IS NOW CALLED " EUROPE "....NOW THATS A FACT TRANSLATED FROM THE EAST INTO EUROPEAN LANGUAGE BOOKS .
Ummmm ok.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 23rd, 2006, 11:32 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:Maoris share blood with Europeans, ive never met a full blooded Maori.
All full blooded maoris have died out, some argue that the people of samoa and tongan have african blood, i dunno i cant actually fully remember, johnny black eye had soem info on it.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 5:22 pm

HEY BLUE EYED DEVIL ....TELL ME WHEN YOU LOOK AT POLYNESIANS AND SEE " THOSE FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSES AND DARK SKIN AND THAT MIXED CURLY WOOLY HAIR " YOU SEE EUROPEAN BLOOD ...ARE YOU STUPID I SEE A AFRICAN AND ASIAN MIXTURE WICH HAS BEEN DONE THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK.......NOW I MAY SEE SOME WHO HAVE WHITE BLOOD IN THEM FROM THERE ANCESTORS BEING RAPED IN THE PAST BY EUROPEAN PIRATES OR SOME TODAY WHO CHOOSE TO MARRY WHITE ..BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL OLDER PICTURES OF POLYNESIANS THEY LOOK AFO-ASIAN VERY DARK ...........BEFORE BEING INVADED AND RAPED BY WHITES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 5:26 pm