California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
deano1889

Unread post by deano1889 » June 12th, 2006, 12:18 pm

what a bg of bollocks you lot talk

deano1889

Unread post by deano1889 » June 12th, 2006, 12:25 pm

???? is no one on here then?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 13th, 2006, 1:32 pm

510jatt wrote: The southside of fremont is mostly ran by the IRv nortes... Famous rappers like Big oSO loc are from irvington.... you wont find no surs in irvington
www.myspace.com/bigosoloco

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » June 19th, 2006, 6:21 pm

hey what are the big Norte gangs..from the frisko, oak town, bay area?? I mean in SoCal we have MS, Maravilla, F13, 18th street...so what are the big gangs in comparision to Socal from the Bay??

KrayzieNaeVee

Unread post by KrayzieNaeVee » June 23rd, 2006, 11:00 am

510jatt wrote:ok, im from central fremont and there is mostly norte /sur gang activity over here in all of fremont.... In central dem surs are tryin to take over... behind the food maxx they tagged up spl central ( southern pocos locos central). now there are a number of surenos here in fremont but they are outnumbered by the nortes... they are getting punked on every day by the nortes but they refuse to stop bangin..... there are about 4 MAIN norte sets here and they are all cool with each other.... you got the main set in central fremont: 28 palms norte.... they bang hard and got the down ass enes...... the central surs tried to go to the 28 palms hood with 10-15 surs and the had machetes and bats and shit and tried to punk them and take over but they didnt succed...
the second set IRV XIV (irvington)

The southside of fremont is mostly ran by the IRv nortes... Famous rappers like Big oSO loc are from irvington.... you wont find no surs in irvington....

the third one is TRAX norte... they are mostly interracial and they got 4-5 white guys, 2 black guys, and native american and races mixed together... they control a small part of fremont like the lake elizebath area....

Over by Cjs liquir by kennedy, a lot of the nortes are always posted up after school and just the other day about three 15-16 year old surs and one 30 or so year old og sur were just muggin the nortes but i guess the nortes just dont give a fu-- no more.......

As far as the crips and bloods go, i am not so sure of them.... i know there is a blood set in irvington (south side fremont) called Isle Royal Bloods and im pretty sure there is a few crip sets but none of these black gangs bang hard.... It is mostly about hoods and there is basically no set tripping.....

There are some mixed gangs like a gang called C14 (crip 14) as in crips and nortes and i had a homie in that..... and they punk on bloods and surs..... Fremont is getting more and more violent every day.. You hear of shootings, stabbings, and jus plain old robberies and asaults...

The surenos are never going to be able to take over fremont but they are stil banging here..... any ?s juz holla at ya boy
what the hell are you talking about? get your facts straight cuzz haha. Surenos on central ave are called SOMOS POCOS PEROS LOCOS, meaning little amount of them but crazy. All they do is catch foos slippin or get caught slippin. they rarly come out during the day, mainly at night.

There are a couple of norteno gangs. NSF FMT CABRILLO BLOCC, IRV, NLS, and TRAX are nothing but youngsters tryna be something.

NORTH SIDE FREMONT Cabrillo blocc, is in the northside, claimin the whole hood around the schoo cabrillo. IRV is in the south side of fremont, NLS is Niles, in the east side of fremont.

Never heard of any blood gangs in fremont, or crips. there are a few crips in fremont tho.

KrayzieNaeVee

Unread post by KrayzieNaeVee » June 23rd, 2006, 11:02 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:hey what are the big Norte gangs..from the frisko, oak town, bay area?? I mean in SoCal we have MS, Maravilla, F13, 18th street...so what are the big gangs in comparision to Socal from the Bay??
There is a gang called DECOTO in union city. Their older heads were real, but now their youngsters are all fakers that wanna be something. these foos dont even got 2 be jumped in, they juss live in the area so theyre in. the only thing about these foo's are that they are DEEP, and when i say deep, i mean deep. almost the whole east side of the city.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 23rd, 2006, 11:02 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:hey what are the big Norte gangs..from the frisko, oak town, bay area?? I mean in SoCal we have MS, Maravilla, F13, 18th street...so what are the big gangs in comparision to Socal from the Bay??
You're not going to find a Norte version of F-13 or Maravilla, because there is no Los Angeles in Northern California. Those gangs are L.A. gangs, made by and for L.A.

If you're looking for Norte gangs that came up in similar circumstances as L.A. gangs, i.e., poor, high drug circulation, high violence rate, etc; It would be San Fran Mission, Oakland- Fruitvale, East Palo Alto-Sacramento Street, and Salinas East Marketa, and a few others in those surrounding areas.

The_Postman

Fresh Paint........Color of Change.....

Unread post by The_Postman » June 23rd, 2006, 4:49 pm

Dear Friends,

I just learned from ColorOfChange.org that Kenneth Blackwell--Ohio's
infamous Secretary of State--is once again trying to manipulate the
election in favor of the Republican party by creating ridiculous new
rules that will suppress the vote in Black and low-income communities.
Please join me in fighting this attack on minority voting rights:

http://www.colorofchange.org/ohio/?id=1956-79987

In the 2000 and 2004 elections, Republicans relentlessly attacked the
voting rights of Black people. Their dirty politics undermined one of
our most precious and hard-won rights, but they also helped the
Republicans win the White House--twice--so we know they won't stop
suppressing our votes without a fight.

Now, the fight's on in Ohio, where Kenneth Blackwell (who oversaw
massive disenfranchisement in Ohio in 2004) has created ridiculous new
voter registration rules that make it virtually impossible for
non-profit and faith-based groups to register voters.

What's unfolding in Ohio is not a localized case of a policy that
happens to be bad for Black and poor voters. It's part of a
coordinated, nation-wide strategy by Republicans to keep people from
exercising their right to vote. If Blackwell gets his way, Ohio will
suppress the votes of tens of thousands of Black and low-income voters
and set a dangerous precedent for the rest of the country.

On June 26th--this coming Monday--the Ohio Joint Committee on Agency
Rule Review (JCARR) will consider Blackwell's new rules, and it has
the opportunity to reject them. Please join me in calling on JCARR to
stop this anti-democratic scheme in its tracks.

http://www.colorofchange.org/ohio/?id=1956-79987

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 23rd, 2006, 9:28 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE "SWAMPS", THE AREA ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COW PALACE? WHAT HOODS ARE OUT THERE? WHAT'S THE MAJORITY RACE OUT THAT WAY?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 23rd, 2006, 9:31 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
You're not going to find a Norte version of F-13 or Maravilla, because there is no Los Angeles in Northern California. Those gangs are L.A. gangs, made by and for L.A.
I THINK HE MEANT WHAT NORTENO GANGS ARE BIG, AS IN NUMBERS, USUALLY NUMBERS IN THE THOUSANDS?

The_Postman

Fresh Paint

Unread post by The_Postman » June 23rd, 2006, 9:50 pm

I don't know if anyopne saw my post, but I'd like to know if you folks are going to help the folks on your block get a chance to get in the polls and actually vote!

Last time around, many people were blocked out and now "they" are planning a more extensive porogram to stop minority votew....don't you guys think it's time to step it up and do something positve with yuour influence?

Florida and Ohio are hot states...so get the word out...you know your way around the vine so ....what else are you doing? (see fresh paint above)

Don't throw rocks....just an idea....(Counts S&A 1960)

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 23rd, 2006, 11:38 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
I THINK HE MEANT WHAT NORTENO GANGS ARE BIG, AS IN NUMBERS, USUALLY NUMBERS IN THE THOUSANDS?
None, if you're looking at individual Norteno varrios. But, as it can be seen at any car show in Northern California, a thousand plus Nortenos can get together at the drop of a dime.

It's also my belief that the more poverished and drug ridden the environment, the more aggressive the gang, which is why Norteno gangs in Oakland, San Francisco, and East Palo Alto would probably be the most similar to gangs like F-13 and 18th St., regardless of being smaller in numbers.

As for the rest of the Norte? As stated above, their strength is in their unity. The bullets don't fly in Merced and Tracy the way they do in East Oakland. Those kids in the Central Valley just didn't grow up having to fend for themselves the way the kids in The Mission or EPA did. But a lot of them come from tough families and know how to fight, and one thing that seems to be the rule of the day is red on red unity. 10 years ago, if a Norteno gang from Sacra stumbled into a party in East San Jose, there would be a fight. Not today. The Nortenos seemed to have prepared themselves for L.A.'s big gangs migrating North by making themselves a big gang, via a merger.

In my perfect world, they would merge with the Sur gangs as well, and move toward a peace treaty. But, the powers that be will never let that happen. Because, you see, they're thugs and they need to be in prison :roll: , and, of course, by putting them in the system they will become more tribal and the violence will continue. Those Law and Order people always have the answers... Stick with what DOESN'T work. :lol:

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 25th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:WHAT ABOUT THE "SWAMPS", THE AREA ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COW PALACE? WHAT HOODS ARE OUT THERE? WHAT'S THE MAJORITY RACE OUT THAT WAY?
mostly black and samoan
as far as sets...they do what they do
leave it to them

peace and prosperity

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 12:03 am

shadow wrote:let's be real here there is no crips or bloods in northern california or the bay area that are real with a few exceptions theres crips in sacramento 29th street and a few other sets in sacramento and 44 gee townhomes, nsgc in stockton, and the hoods in fresno.

as for bloods there is some real ones in sacramento.

then there is so called crips and bloods that are not even black have no connection to l.a. probably never been to l.a. don't know the history started their own gang out of the clear blue sky and try to claim the fame.
we have that same dumbsht in newyork dudes that are not black but are infatuated with black gangs and use the crips and bloods title to add to there fake sets...infatuated with hiphop and blackculture through movies and t.v. music..........playing with there own life

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » July 22nd, 2006, 6:44 pm

Yeah I heard of a Cat that was from there. He was locked up in Sylmar juevenile detention center when I was locked up there.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » July 22nd, 2006, 6:53 pm

YearZero wrote:
PInOy2k4 wrote:hey yo in oaktown what the major crip or blood gangs..i heard they mostly asian...anybody heard of APC or asian pride crips..
My homeboy lil Tee claims APC...dude from East Oakland murder dubs?He stays in LB now...he said he has family up there from OTC.

I met some Oakland ASW when I was in Stocktown chillin with the homie from Stockton ASW at Bedlow...Alot of them Oakland Cambodians be having gold grills...and they be owning motorcycles.

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » July 25th, 2006, 12:50 am

Gang bangers do not dominate the Bay Area, end of story. The wildest niggas out here don't bang, and those are the niggas you see on the block. Oakland has 75+ murders already this year! Most of the shit is just random violence, and a few of the Mexicans gangs but for the most part niggas out here kill over money and bitches. A lot of you cats get your info from the internet, I was raised in the flatlands of Oakland for over 13 years and I can tell you first hand.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 25th, 2006, 8:30 am

BabyHorus wrote:Gang bangers do not dominate the Bay Area, end of story. The wildest niggas out here don't bang, and those are the niggas you see on the block. Oakland has 75+ murders already this year! Most of the shit is just random violence, and a few of the Mexicans gangs but for the most part niggas out here kill over money and women. A lot of you cats get your info from the internet, I was raised in the flatlands of Oakland for over 13 years and I can tell you first hand.
Town Business

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » July 25th, 2006, 10:25 am

GTS wrote:
BabyHorus wrote:Gang bangers do not dominate the Bay Area, end of story. The wildest niggas out here don't bang, and those are the niggas you see on the block. Oakland has 75+ murders already this year! Most of the shit is just random violence, and a few of the Mexicans gangs but for the most part niggas out here kill over money and women. A lot of you cats get your info from the internet, I was raised in the flatlands of Oakland for over 13 years and I can tell you first hand.
Town Business
Haha, you know it! Bay luv homie..

Rommel1990

Unread post by Rommel1990 » August 5th, 2006, 4:12 pm

All i know is that people in east oakland are the craziest niggas in the world. These niggas stomp the shit out of cars and be on the block like 100 deep real talk.

Rommel1990

Unread post by Rommel1990 » August 5th, 2006, 4:13 pm

All i know is that people in east oakland are the craziest niggas in the world. These niggas stomp the shit out of cars and be on the block like 100 deep when sideshows turn up. real talk east oakland is probrably the craziest shit in northern cali.

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » August 5th, 2006, 4:22 pm

LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING. MY FELLOWl L.A. NIGGAS SHOULD KNOW THIS!

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » August 8th, 2006, 4:23 am

all i gots to say is.... ITS SPUNKY IN the RICH! yEEeE

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » August 9th, 2006, 4:36 pm

San Jo....S/S Shark City 408 Northen CaaaaRIP ridah....Jupebox1...

Slizo

Unread post by Slizo » August 15th, 2006, 12:19 pm

Yep side shows still be crakcin ever saturdya and friday.... cept when u n the deep eastoakland..... that gang ... Border Brother r fucken Stupid deeep and fucken down..come around and fuck with every 1

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Slizo wrote:Yep side shows still be crakcin ever saturdya and friday.... cept when u n the deep eastoakland..... that gang ... Border Brother r #%@&$% Stupid deeep and #%@&$% down..come around and fu-- with every 1
BB's are deep out by 94th.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » August 15th, 2006, 2:07 pm

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE BORDER BROTHERS? IS THAT 1 GANG/ORGANIZATION OR A BUNCH OF GANGS ALLIGNED TOGETHER? HOW DO THEY DRESS? LIKE HOW THE USUALLY MEXICAN GANGS DRESS?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2006, 2:28 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:WHAT EXACTLY IS THE BORDER BROTHERS? IS THAT 1 GANG/ORGANIZATION OR A BUNCH OF GANGS ALLIGNED TOGETHER? HOW DO THEY DRESS? LIKE HOW THE USUALLY MEXICAN GANGS DRESS?
It's a prison gang/street gang/drug runners/etc.

Youngsta's in Oakland look more like Norte's without the red. Longer hair gold grills baggy clothes. They don't get along with 14 or 13.

2004 they went at it real bad killing innocents and shitt here's a link
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 8P5MB1.DTL

Slizo

Unread post by Slizo » August 16th, 2006, 7:09 am

BBs...... all mexican most of of the Ogs use to be in sur 13 gang and broke apart and stared BBs most of the ogs have the 3 dots....But dont ever ask about ther tats or say u in sur 13 or they fucken blast yo ass on site.... and thats on c thus

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » August 16th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Ya'll talkin like the BB's run Oakland, or any gang for that matter. The drug runners stay behind the scenes because most blocks are ran by hustlers and thugs. The only real official turf that the Latins got is the Dirty 30's and Fruitvale. And some of the Asian gangs run Funk Town and parts of the Dubs. This is how I see sets in Oakland..

Bushrod Park(North Oakland) - Ran by Black Thugs/Drug Dealers
Ghost Town(West Oakland) - Ran by Black Thugs/Drug Dealers
Acorn Projects(West Oakland) - Cleaned up a little, but still ran by Black Pushers
Lower Bottoms(West Oakland) - Ran by Black Thugs/Drug Dealers
Funk Town(LakeSide/Oakland) - Ran mostly by Asian gangs, some crips
Murder Dubs(East Oakland) -Parts are Ran by Asians, Some by Black thugs, some by Mexican gangs
Dirty 30's(East Oakland) - Mostly ran by Mexican Gangs
69th Ave/65th Ave Village(Deep East Oakland) - Ran by Black drug dealers
The 700s( Deep East Oakland) - (Ran by Black Drug Dealers and Thugs)
The Shady 80s (Deep East Oakland) - Ran by Black hoodlums/Thugs/Drug Dealers
The Stupid 90s(Deep East Oakland) - Ran mostly by Black thugs, yet some Mexican gang member reside here, it's just not their set.
Rollin 100's(Deep East Oakland/San Leandro) - Ran by Black Drug Dealers..

I don't really see where the BB's fit in, what turfs do they claim, and do they hold their blocks down?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 16th, 2006, 1:20 pm

I never said anything about them running shitt, just that 2004 stuff that went down in Hayward and Oakland with the Surenos was some crazy shitt.

and there's so many turfs in the O it's not for everyone to learn about on the net ya dig.

Slizo

Unread post by Slizo » August 17th, 2006, 6:30 am

yeah but them foo are deep and do run some of the streets...Where yall foos be at them n1ggas be out ther 81 n the dub and all up on the 90s man