which is the best coast???

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

which is the best coast???

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 20th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Therez mad rapperz on every coast, East, West n south n i kno i aint the first person 2 question, which iz the best coast 4 rap??? hit me back

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 20th, 2006, 7:25 pm

I live on the East but I got LOTS of love for the West because the rest of the East doesnt give us any respect

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 20th, 2006, 7:34 pm

I PERSONALLY SAY the EASTCOAST, EASTCOAST RAP IZ JUS SO DEEP, the LYRICZ R ALWAYZ CRAZY N ITZ the MECCA OF HIP HOP(EXEPT 4 DIPSET)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 20th, 2006, 8:07 pm

bronx started this rap movement but as of right now i have to say no coast is ahead of no coast

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 20th, 2006, 9:59 pm

i think dirty south music iz trash, aight it getz a party jumpin or wateva, but in my opinion, it aint MUSIC jus a bunch of fantasy BS, but i give it ta them boyz in texas....as 4 Killa Cali, i luv they style but they need CPR right now, a respirator or sumthin and az 4 the East, man we need ta get on our TRUE new york shit n be original like the homey tru life said , n make this musik

Eric
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Eric » July 21st, 2006, 1:52 pm

My favorite rap group is comin from Queens, NY. The name of this group is Onyx. Yeah, them wild bal-hedz that was yellin: "Throw Ya Gunz in the air!!! And buk-buk like you just don't care!!!" R.I.P. Big D.S.
If it's about a quantity, I will say West Coast. I luv that Gee shit.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » July 21st, 2006, 2:29 pm

Eric wrote:My favorite rap group is comin from Queens, NY. The name of this group is Onyx. Yeah, them wild bal-hedz that was yellin: "Throw Ya Gunz in the air!!! And buk-buk like you just don't care!!!" R.I.P. Big D.S.
Onyx was tight sticky fingaz was the best.

Eric
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Eric » July 24th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Past wrote:
Eric wrote:My favorite rap group is comin from Queens, NY. The name of this group is Onyx. Yeah, them wild bal-hedz that was yellin: "Throw Ya Gunz in the air!!! And buk-buk like you just don't care!!!" R.I.P. Big D.S.
Sticky is my favorite rapper. Can't wait for The Black Rock and for A Day In The Life!

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » July 24th, 2006, 7:07 pm

East coast music is deep in its own way, west coast is deep in its own way, they both got a hard style. Southern rap is pretty wack in comparison.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » July 24th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Right now of course the south got shit on lock but to me its either the south or the west which is the best coast I could never really get into that much eastcoast rap most of it is boring to me.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 25th, 2006, 8:32 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Right now of course the south got shit on lock but to me its either the south or the west which is the best coast I could never really get into that much eastcoast rap most of it is boring to me.
Only song that I hear on 106.1 out here when I listen to the radio from the East is Busta, or that new Mims song "this is why i'm hot", the rest is bay music finally.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 25th, 2006, 4:47 pm

although i aint much of a e-40 dude, its still good to see the bay getting its much deserved air time

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » July 25th, 2006, 4:57 pm

Eric wrote:
Past wrote:
Sticky is my favorite rapper. Can't wait for The Black Rock and for A Day In The Life!
Black trash album was hot.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 25th, 2006, 5:00 pm

afakasi wrote:although i aint much of a e-40 dude, its still good to see the bay getting its much deserved air time
His style either you love it or hate it, but he's gonna help introduce the world to the Bay Area Rap Scene.

MTV just added 3 new bay video's

look out for the Big Rich "That's the business", best new video/song out

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 25th, 2006, 6:10 pm

ya gotta listen to the mixtapes in new york, its sumthin completely different then all this commercial BS niggaz throw on the air, thats why i dont fuck with the radio stations, they play the same ol BS, the mixtapes is where all the hot, raw eastcoast shit iz, unfortunatly everybody's into that commercial shit. what the mixtape on the westcoast or down south like???

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 25th, 2006, 6:45 pm

man is it so hard for grown men to stop bxtchin like lil girls?..please...who gives a fuxk what coast is doing what,at the end of the day them niggahs is still getting paper kicked back on another country vacationing(some is still in the hood) while niggahs is still in the hood crying about how a rapper is a "fake blood" or aint balling ...stop gossiping please its disgusting

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 25th, 2006, 6:47 pm

[quote="Past"][quote="Eric"][quote="Past"][quote="Eric"]My favorite rap group is comin from [b]Queens, NY[/b]. The name of this group is [b]Onyx[/b]. Yeah, them wild [b]bal-hedz[/b] that was yellin: [i]"Throw Ya Gunz in the air!!! And buk-buk like you just don't care!!!"[/i] R.I.P. [b]Big D.S.[/b]
If it's about a quantity, I will say [b]West Coast[/b]. I luv that [b]Gee shit[/b].[/quote]

Onyx was tight sticky fingaz was the best.[/quote]

[b]Sticky[/b] is my favorite rapper. Can't wait for [b]The Black Rock[/b] and for [b]A Day In The Life[/b]![/quote]

Black trash album was hot.[/quote]

wise words... black trash the cd is official-my dawgs is my guns= real poetry

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » July 25th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Overall the West Side Nigga, Hands Down Point Blank. As for the moment being, I'd have to give it to the south, simply going off the statistics and albums sold, The South is holdin it down right now, aint shit I can Do, and as much as I wanna clown aint shit that I can say, the numbers speak for themselves.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 25th, 2006, 7:50 pm

rap wise east bangin wise west of course......

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » July 25th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Overall the West Side Nigga, Hands Down Point Blank. As for the moment being, I'd have to give it to the south, simply going off the statistics and albums sold, The South is holdin it down right now, aint shit I can Do, and as much as I wanna clown aint shit that I can say, the numbers speak for themselves.

The only thing I hate is they they lettin them ATL niggas put out all these gay dance songs and they dont let the real niggas of the south get out thank god houston has a good roster cuz ATL wont give the niggas that can bump a chance.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 26th, 2006, 12:07 am

you right niggas is gettin soft doin gay dances the radio is shitty errtime i turn it on weak shit on.....

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 52Pueblo » July 26th, 2006, 9:10 am

RAP WAZ OVER FOR ME WHEN THEY PUT THAT SONG LAFFY TAFFY ON RADIO, AND THEN THEY WAZ PLAYIN IT OUT

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 26th, 2006, 5:19 pm

yea, i dont kno if its me, but i jus cant relate ta that south shit, i mean its cool they got they own style but, its a joke, i cant really call it rap if u aint rappin. they lyrics(south) jus aint up there 2 me... with the exception of lil wayne, luda n scarface.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 26th, 2006, 7:24 pm

[quote="BxMilitia"]ya gotta listen to the mixtapes in new york, its sumthin completely different then all this commercial BS niggaz throw on the air, thats why i dont fu-- with the radio stations, they play the same ol BS, the mixtapes is where all the hot, raw eastcoast shit iz, unfortunatly everybody's into that commercial shit. what the mixtape on the westcoast or down south like???[/quote]

all the ny rappers are making mixtapes with south niggahs/or biting they style,on the real.....& i cant even say it just started,dipset meets clover g's mixtape...ny dj's making cd's with down south artist ,etc its many more to much for me to name...if a person really listens to mixtapes often you would know not all rappers dont rap the same as they coast..example 50 cent(raps country then tries to rap on some cali stuff)...its a niggah from down south(houston texas) signed under dj clue(queens dj) desert storm record label named magno ..he raps like a ny niggah.....its a niggah from cali named note who raps like a ny niggah he doesnt have a cali swagger about him...so i mean im a eastcoast niggah who mess with a select few down south artist(project pat,3-6 mafia,hypnotize camp posse,lil flip)..westcoast i like & always will like the chronic 2000 by dre thats a classic & eastcoast...old nas cd's,old az cd's,alotta oldschool cd's...rap in general aint the same

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 26th, 2006, 8:38 pm

i agree, everybody's sugarcoatin the game with all that BS,eastcoast rap baq in the days wus serious... it wusnt even rap, it wuz official HIP-HOP :?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » July 26th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Yall are right they dont let the real niggas spit like if yall aint heard th nigga Z-ro from H-town the nigga gotta sicc flow here go his profile on myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=41603555

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2006, 6:55 am

I think its a matter of taste. No coast is the best coast.

You got good artists on all coasts, even all around the world.

Personally i like some G-Funk and West Coast stuff the most (Foesum, Tray Dee, Dresta & Knoccout etc.) which doesnt mean that there are no East Coast artist which are really good (Old Wu-Tang stuff, old Naughty by Nature,
Onyx, Slick Rick, Grandmaster Flass, all of it, too many to mention) .

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 27th, 2006, 9:38 am

the east coast and the west coast are the best, houston got some shit but i ain feelin that club, dancin, softy, money makin shit,
basicly the east coast got the sick rymes,
but the west coast g-funk G shit personaly for me is the realest shit in rap,
dats why most niggas be jackin west coast style, look how good bonethugz and harmony were wen dey use to rap on the west

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SweetD » July 27th, 2006, 6:39 pm

shit yall aint givin the south the respect it deserves, the south aint all about dem franchize boyz or d4l, listen to real niggaz like scarface, UGK, geto boyz, ludacris, Chamillionaire, eightball and mjg, T.I.(sometimes) Pastor Troy, Young Jeezy, Outkast, Goodie Mob, them the real niggaz

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » July 27th, 2006, 7:12 pm

True but since all they do is let them gay ass dancin niggas come out of ATL niggas wont get to hear the real niggas of the south.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 28th, 2006, 7:20 pm

i agree

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SweetD » July 29th, 2006, 11:39 am

D4L, and dem franchize boyz all them niggaz suck dick, aint no real G's in the south feelin them either,and on top of that dem franchize boyz claim blood, which makes me laugh