New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 3:05 pm

ZIPACE WHAT ARE YOU PUERTO RICAN !!....WHEN I SAID ITS SOME REAL SH-T ..MEANINIG ITS UNHEARD OF IN NEWYORK FOR SOMEBODY TO KILL A PERSON CAUSE THERE CLAIMING A GANG OF ANOTHER RACE ...YOUR NOT A BANGER , YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THIS......MEXICANS IN L.A. IS SERIOUS ABOUT THERE RACIAL PRIDE BROWN PRIDEE LOCOS...PUERTORICANS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOT , THEY ROCK PUERTORICAN FLAG AND THEN GO AND COPY EVERTHING BLACK PEOPLE DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SUCK A DICK NIGGA I DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR FROM BUT IN HARLEM WE DONT CHILL WITH GOYAS .....PUERTORICAN BLOODS ARE FAKE TO A LOT OF BLACK BLOODS THEY DONT GET RESPECT , BECUASE THERE STILL SEEN AS LATIN KINGS , AND NOTHING ABOUT DAMU LAWS OATHS REPRESENT LATINO HISPANICS , OR WHITES ...SO ONCE AGAIN SUCK MY D--CK HO. COWARD ASS NIGGA

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 3:21 pm

AND THE DUD MEXICAN PETE , WAS KILLED ON HIS BLOCK , THE MEXICANS MOB TURNED THE SET OF SANTANA BLOCK MEXICANS INTO A A PART OF SOUTHSIDE 13 GANG THEY CLAIM LA RAZA NOW........THATS WHAT THE FUK IM TALKING ABOUT ...............MADE THEM NIGGAS THE WHOLE SET COME HOME TO THERE OWN PEOPLES THATS REAL SH-T...........TELL ME IF YOU HEARD OF THAT ..PUERTO RICANS OR LATIN KINGS OR NETSAS ..KILLING THERE OWN FOR TRYING TO CLAIM WITH BLACKS IN NEWYORK.... OR BETTER TELL ME IF YOU HEARD OF BLACKS .....WANTIN TO JOIN NETAS OR LATIN KINGS OR ANY SPANISH GANGS.............ZIP3ACE THESE BALLS OUT YOUR MOUTH.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 3:42 pm

THE REASON THERE IS NO RACE WAR IN NEWYORK , BECAUSE NEWYORK IS NOT A GANG STATE ! ...THE LAST RACIAL SH-T WAS IN THE PENN , BETWEEN BLACKS (MORENOS) DAMU BLOODS ...AND NETAS , LATIN KINGS ....AND THEY GOT SMASHED..PUT IN CHECK. ..THE PHRASE " IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM " ...THATS WHATS PUERTO RICAN LATIN KINGS AND NETAS ARE TRYING TO DO........AINT THAT MANY BLACK PEOPLE IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE A LOT OF BLACKS ARE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK OR BEING BUMPED OUT LIKE THE.. NEW HARLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE MOVING IN....IM LOYAL TO MY OWN AND REAL DAMUS KNOW THE DEAL.....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 3:58 pm

WHEN BLACKS DECLARE WAR ON WHAT EVER RACE IN THE PENN , AND THAT RACE HAPPENS TO BE YOURS ...WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ? TURN ON YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND FAMILY..........FOR A BLACK PERSON NEVER I WOULD KILL MYSELF FIRST BEFORE I BETRAY MY OWN KIND.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 30th, 2006, 7:02 pm

U sure u from NY. U seem like u fascinated by LA. Oh wow! The Mexican Mafia forced a whole section of Santana Black to turn La Raza. Whoopty Damn Doo.

Black/Hip Hop culture has dominated NYC since the mid 80's. And alot of young hispanics identify with it. Hispanic culture is only dominate in hispanic hoods. Black culture is far more dominant overall. Thats why u see spanish ni99az dressing like us now more often than they did before. They can identify with our culture way more than we can identify with their culture. Thats why they can claim blood and feel comfortable about it. They feel like they are one of us. All in all, that Latin Pride shit could be LK'z down fall. They still preaching Latin Pride, but it has gotten them no where. Them ni99az have been an after though for the past five years.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 7:15 pm

WHAT THE FUK IS WHOOPTY DOO , ARE YOU SURE YOU BLACK...........NIGGA IM FASCINATED WITH POWER AND A SHOW OF POWER ANY WHERE ...........FUK WHAT PEOPLE ARE INFATUATED WITH HIPHOP/ BLACK CULTURE .........THATS STILL NOT A GOOD ENUFF REASON TO SUCK BLACK BALLS ....SO WHAT ARE THEY SPIGGERS ! NOW.....I LIKE KUNG FU BRUCE LEE MOVIES AND I EAT CHINESE FOOD FROM RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK !! ...BUT I DONT WANT TO JOIN A CHINESE GANG....BLACK ARE LESS LIKELY TO JUMP ON ANOTHER RACES BALLS...........FEEL ME HOMIE.... IM BLACK TO THE CORE...I GOT PEOPLES THAT I BREAK BREAD WITH THAT ARE RICANS....REAL RICANS , DOMINICANS ..AND MEXICANS.......AND THERE PROUD....NOT THOSE FAKES OUT THERE.... > I RATHER HAVE A 40 oz WITH A LATIN KING ..THEN ASS FAKE SPAINSH BLOOD.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 30th, 2006, 10:08 pm

man every dude is his own man period..if they wanna do they thing fuxk it let them do it...if they doing it to follow trends so be it...thats on them...niggahs need to focus on paperchasing more then this race bullshxt ,on the real...i spoke to some bronx lion tribe alkqn members...spanish heads told me off the bat that they accept any race (i dont know if thats all over america or not) but i know in the bronx they just wasnt on that latino shxt...they also had a black dude riding with them(not black as in a darkskin latino..black as in african american,no latin ties except for his homeboys on the block)i mean i dont think he was banging on other blacks for alkqn,but he wasnt getting paper either so i guess he considered that killin time,u very rarely if at all hear of blacks joining alkqn in ny but it happens ..i dont know if its because they open minded to let any race join or if its because they need members in ny....& that culture shxt is petty

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 30th, 2006, 10:12 pm

but back to the "harlem topic"..much love to them ford crown vic pushin broadway dominican brothers(latinos not getting involved with this race b.s) for looking outta blk niggahs when times get hard

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 3:58 pm

BACK TO THE MANHATTAN GANGS TOPIC " GANG EVOLVE AROUND RACE ALWAYS HAS.........THATS WHY BLOODS CALLED THERERSELVES DAMU " ITS AFRICAN FOR BLOOD.. ON THE WEST BLOODS BECOME PRO- BLACK JUST LIKE CRIPS AND P - STONES , BANGIN THAT SWAHILI...Q DAWG YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT OVER THERE .....BROTHERS BE GETTING ON THAT PRO-BLACK SH-T ....AND CONNECTING RIPS AND DAMUS TO THE BLACK PANTHERS , U.S. ORGANIZATION, AND THE BLACK VANGUARDS........THATS TOO NIGGERISH FOR YOU , ..IF THE G TOLD YOU TOO BANG OUT ON YOUR MAN CAUSE HE A LATIN , THEY PUT A BLUE LIGHT OR REDLIGHT ON HIM ...WHAT YOUR GONNA DO !?.......ITS NOT FOR FUN ..........

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 4:10 pm

I COULD HAVE SWORE THE G" RODGERS EXPLAIN THAT THE BLACK IN THE DAMU FLAG , REPRESENTS BLACKS...., BUT I COULD BE WRONG , CAUSE NOW A DAYS TIMES ARE CHANGING....AND EVERYBODY AND EVERY RACE WANTS TO BE BLOOD OR RIP , BECAUSE OF POP CULTURE...BUT THEY DONT WANT THE NITTY GRITTY BLACKNESS PART OF IT ....THEY JUST WANT THE " WE ARE THE WORLD GANG " ...I WISH THE ITALIANS AND RUSSIANS ..WERE MORE OPEN LIKE THE WAY U WISH IT COULD BE .........BUT ALL CRIME GROUPS ARE MOSTLY RACIAL !!! lol.... I WOULD BANG ON YOU , IF BROTHERS FELT YOU WERE A TRAITOR

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 6:45 pm

Bklakmagig360 wrote:i dont respect puerto rican bloods or crips that shit makes me sick how the ubn gonna first start of to fight hispanics then let them join in fu-- that shit. Im hispanic but i aint rican Here in nj us kings beef with bloods alot places but in others they get along. What i hate is the main hispanics that be joining bloods is ricans. They the loudest to talk about hispanic pride but they first to join a black gangs i hate that shit, and some (not all) got a superority complex they think cause they rican kings they have more ranks then lets say a mexicans king or like me a king of south american decent i got love for all my kings but some be stuck up like that. I smacked some dirty little puerto rican kid i saw rockin a red flag on fordham road in the bx a few months back. This lil nigga was stuck ina his own lil dipset world talkin bout im ntg or some shit i smacked him and striped him for his flag right in fron of his bitch who was also tryna rock a red flag actin like she was down....fu-- outa here ^5^ adr 360

THATS RIGHT HOMIE ..BANG FOR YOUR PEOPLE........PUT THEM WANNBEES IN CHECK...SHOW THEM RICANS... HOW REAL NATIVOS PUT IT DOWN...!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 7:08 pm

DAMN YAW NIGGAS IS FAKE .....FUK THIS INTERNET SH-T ..I RATHER FUK WITH YAW IN THE STREET........BANGIN BLACK FOR LIFE...FUK ANYBODY WHO DONT REP THERE RACE..........OFF THIS BI--CH !

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 8:11 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]BACK TO THE MANHATTAN GANGS TOPIC " GANG EVOLVE AROUND RACE ALWAYS HAS.........THATS WHY BLOODS CALLED THERERSELVES DAMU " ITS AFRICAN FOR BLOOD.. ON THE WEST BLOODS BECOME PRO- BLACK JUST LIKE CRIPS AND P - STONES , BANGIN THAT SWAHILI...Q DAWG YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT OVER THERE .....BROTHERS BE GETTING ON THAT PRO-BLACK SH-T ....AND CONNECTING RIPS AND DAMUS TO THE BLACK PANTHERS , U.S. ORGANIZATION, AND THE BLACK VANGUARDS........THATS TOO NIGGERISH FOR YOU , ..IF THE G TOLD YOU TOO BANG OUT ON YOUR MAN CAUSE HE A LATIN , THEY PUT A BLUE LIGHT OR REDLIGHT ON HIM ...WHAT YOUR GONNA DO !?.......ITS NOT FOR FUN ..........[/quote]

ok@to those who didnt know that damu was swahhilli language... i think u getting into different topics without finish the last 1...this whole race comment came up when u was telling some other heads that whites is fake for claiming crip..then u brought up spanish heads being blood..then brought up a few crews -locs,damus,brims,p-funk ridahs,bgd(dont exist),black gorilla fam..thats apart of a black army...but all of these crews have members outside they race...2-u brought up the black power movement...i dont even know oldschool black brothers who be on it...how the black race now is every man for self...period im black & know this...black race beefs with its own race more then any race what u expect

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 8:31 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]YO Q .. I CLAIM " DIAMONDBACK " - B.G.F AFFILIATE STREETSIDE NATIONWIDE.[/quote]

do the real oldschool brothers in san quentin yard behind the wall know of a "diamondback" being as though you say its a ny branch"cali affialiate...

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » July 31st, 2006, 8:48 pm

i agree with nickels, every race should have pride in themselves and respect the history and their individual customs.me as a latino beleive that latinos r losing their pride here in new york and r swagger-jackin blood n crip gangs a lil 2 hard. although blood n crip gangs r predomenatly black, u cant say that niggaz arent official jus cuz they's latino, theres alot of latino brothers that put that work in jus like any other black man or if not even more. therez real niggaz n bitch niggaz everywhere, the shit jus depends on where u at. and about hispanics trying 2 "act" like blacks is BS homie. we grow up in the same enviromnets and go thru discrimination, poverty, violence and drugs jus like any ghetto. if u see a latino listening 2 rap or wearin his baggy jeans and using the same slangs as blacks, it dont neccesarily mean ur trying 2 "act" like anybody, its just a preference n thats jus how we're brought up, atleast in my case. and about callin us goyas n shit, it aint cool. u dont see us callin black ppl cornbreads or collard greens. thats why there r race wars. u cant jus label ppl like that. if u call a white man a racist u fall right into that category jus like them by actin like that.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 9:07 pm

BX MILITIA .....RESPECT !!...I RESPECT REAL PUERTORICANS NOT THESE NEW MUTHA FUKAS..... > Q DAWG .........YOU D--K HEAD , WHO THE FUK IS A GORILLA ?...WHOS A CALI AFFILIATE ? .....WHOS OLD SCHOOL BROTHERS..?........ARE YOU REFERING TO THE COUNCIL OF WISDOM !....IN NEWYORK THERE ARE , ORIGINAL BLACK PLANTHERS , BLACK LIBERATION ARMY , AND BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY , CHAPTERS HERE IN NEWYORK FOR YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY ARE REFERED TO AS POLITICAL PRISONERS MOST HAVE GOT LIFE IN PRISON AND THEY DO HAVE FAMILY OUT HERE WHO STILL LISTENS TO THEM > SON YOU ARE NEW TO THIS WAY OF LIFE ARENT YOU !? THE SH-T YOU BE SAYING LIKE SOME LIL NIGGA WHO FIND THIS SH-T COOL WITH YOUR BOYS ..OR SOMETHING. .......NIGGAS DIED FOR THERE PEOPLE TO BE EQUAL , BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE BEING BROUGHT OVER TO BETTER KNOWLEDGE NOW ...MATTER FACT THERE ORIGINAL KNOWLEDGE WHEN THEY WERE STARTING OUT .....IF SH-T IS TO BLACK FOR YOU , GO HANG IN THE VILLAGE...WHERE ALL PEOPLE ARE AND FIND YOUR PLACE ...WITH BILL COSBY OR SOMEBODY OR BRYANNT GUMBEL...NIGGA!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 9:16 pm

EVERY BLACK MAN FOR HIS SELF .............WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !!..........BGD DONT EXIST !! YOUR A D--CKHEAD....NIGGA WHAT THE FUK YOU THOUGHT " B.M.F "WAS ABOUT ...DUMBAZZ.....WHY DO YOU THINK OAKLAND NIGGAS & 415 GANG CALL THERE SELVES " KUMI AFRICAN NATION " NOW !!!!!!!! ..YOU ARE A LOST PUP ....IN NEWYORK , THIS IS NOT A GANGSTATE ....YOU DONT GET REAL KNOWLEDGE TRIBAL WISE......HERE...YOU WANNA OF THEM NEWBREED OF NIGGAS....SON IVE BEEN TO CALI , THEM NIGGAS IS A LITTLE MORE IN DEPT WISE MENTALLY ABOUT WHO THEY ARE, THEN BROTHERS HERE IN NYC.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 9:21 pm

B.M.F...NO MATTER WHAT THEY WAS DOING WRONG OR RIGHT THEM NIGGAS TOLD YOU STR8 UP ABOUT COMING TOGETHER AS BLACKS AND UNIFYYING.......IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THERE INNER WORKINGS AS A TEAM.....ALL SETS CAME TOGETHER AS ONE....THEY HAD RULES THAT AND PERSONAL LAWS TO KEEP BROTHERS FROM CROSSING EACH OTHER..OVER THE PAPER AND ASS THAT WAS POURING IN ON THEM.........GET YOUR SH-T TOGETHER HOMIE OR GET CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 9:43 pm

ask any real folk if "black gangsta deciple" exist clown i notice when niggahs direct comments to you when u look lost you start to fold dawg

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 9:44 pm

ask any bos*

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 9:46 pm

little niggahs who sware they know the world but dont know jack...you speaking on how zipace is a fake piru & how other ny bloods/crips is "just blue/red raggers"...all of this is coming from a clown who is claiming black "guerilla" family from sacremento ...have u ever been in the yard of san quentin to officially get down..lol clown azz niggah you a hepicrite stop putting the city to shame talking about other niggahs & you look like a prick yourself

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 9:52 pm

talking bout jail this jail that...man shut ya coward azz up fam..talkin about cali this cali that but then say you down for harlem...if you dont get cali nutsacks outta ya mouth...if these niggahs was in ya corner for you then i wouldnt be talking but no real bgf member acknowledges you idiot,you fighting a battle by yahself...be yourself a niggah who was really behind the wall doing real bids not gonna boost & brag about the shxt..stop repeating jail war stories on the internet that the next man told you ...day in & day out you come on this joint crying,all day "ny bloods not real ny crips not real"..if they are or not its my judgement but if u feel they really frauds niggah hit the pavement & tell them...you can start with going downstairs in ya lobby,you in douglas its damus there start there...if you ask me for my opinion i think you need to get a paperchase to keep you occupy & outta the public housin,you a grown men why are you on a website stuck in ya projects broke...step ya game up & live alil bit coward

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 11:15 pm

YOU A F-G...... I TELL NIGGAS THATS GENERALS FROM THE PENN HERE IN MY HOOD AND BK THEY STR8 FEEL ME CAUSE THEY BEEN THERE AND UNDERSTAND NIGGA IM IN MY THIRTIES.. I DONE MORE DIRT AND GOT INTO SH-T BACK WHEN YOUR MOMS WAS STILL TELLING YOU TO WATCH OUT FOR THE LIGHT AND HOLD YOUR SISTERS HAND WHEN CROSSING THE STREET....IM NOT FROM DOUGLAS PROJECTS AND THATS NOT HARLEM.. D-CK RIDER.....FUK L.A. NIGGA IM FROM NEWYORK BORN RAISED AND LOCKED UP HERE B--CH ...STOP RIDIN CALI NIGGAS. FUK THEM I SAID IVE BEEN BECAUSE OF FAMILY AND MET A THOUROUGH AS VETERAN.........NOT INTERNET ASKING COWARD LIKE YOUR SELF....BEGGING NIGGAS FOR QUESTIONS FROM CALI SO YOU CAN FORM A FAKE SET HERE.........NIGGA YOU NEED TO GO CHECK THE MORUGE AND SEE HOW REAL BANGERS LOOK WHO WAS REALLY ABOUT IT ...CAUSE THEM NIGGAS OVER THERE AINT PLAYING....OH AND YOU STILL A ONLINE F-GG-T .....GROUPIE.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 11:17 pm

BROTHERS OF THE STRUGGLE AKA > B.O.S ...STOP ASKING NIGGAS ON LINE GO TO DETROIT AND CHI - TOWN ..........COWARD.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 11:28 pm

I NEVER FOLD FAGG-T.......I PLAYED MY HAND IN THESE STREETS AND LIVED .........AND NOT STUPID ENUFF TO TRY IT AGAIN........AND IM HERE STILL LIVIN & MAKING PAPER AND GOT A SEED IN SCHOOL SHOWING HIM HOW LIFE IS PLAYED ...AND HOW TO GET ON TOP FINANCIALLY....AS BROTHER.........NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU TRYING TO JUSTIFY FAKE NEWYORK GANG SETS....AND ASKING NIGGAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY CAN YOU BE DOWN, YOU HOW MANY DRIVE BYS ON YOUR BLOCK THIS WEEK HOMIE ? LIST THE ENEMYS YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DROPPED THIS WEEK OR ANY WEEK ? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME NYPD C.R.A.SH. UNIT CAME TO YOUR HOOD ? WEARING A BANDANA IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU TOUGH NIGGA....AND STANDING WITH 10 OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS ON A CORNER MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL GANGSTA RIGHT .....LAMO ...NIGGAS PLEASE...KEEP LIVING THE FANTASY/

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 11:31 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]YOU A F-G...... I TELL NIGGAS THATS GENERALS FROM THE PENN HERE IN MY HOOD AND BK THEY STR8 FEEL ME CAUSE THEY BEEN THERE AND UNDERSTAND NIGGA IM IN MY THIRTIES.. I DONE MORE DIRT AND GOT INTO SH-T BACK WHEN YOUR MOMS WAS STILL TELLING YOU TO WATCH OUT FOR THE LIGHT AND HOLD YOUR SISTERS HAND WHEN CROSSING THE STREET....IM NOT FROM DOUGLAS PROJECTS AND THATS NOT HARLEM.. D-CK RIDER.....#%@& L.A. NIGGA IM FROM NEWYORK BORN RAISED AND LOCKED UP HERE B--CH ...STOP RIDIN CALI NIGGAS. #%@& THEM I SAID IVE BEEN BECAUSE OF FAMILY AND MET A THOUROUGH AS VETERAN.........NOT INTERNET ASKING COWARD LIKE YOUR SELF....BEGGING NIGGAS FOR QUESTIONS FROM CALI SO YOU CAN FORM A FAKE SET HERE.........NIGGA YOU NEED TO GO CHECK THE MORUGE AND SEE HOW REAL BANGERS LOOK WHO WAS REALLY ABOUT IT ...CAUSE THEM NIGGAS OVER THERE AINT PLAYING....OH AND YOU STILL A ONLINE F-GG-T .....GROUPIE.[/quote]

wish i can find that sister of mines that your talking about...2- what cali "niggahs" did i ask about gang info..from all my post copy & paste where i asked any questions..i asked 1 white kid in the white section about the arryan brotherhood..you got me twisted with yourself...3-i know nobody in detroit/chicago from the internet..every niggah from ny seen you was on cali nutsacks dawg every post you type its cali...stop discracing the city dawg for real,you in ya 30's..you dont gotta fake the funk & pretend to be something your not

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 11:33 pm

ANSWER THEM QUESTIONS AND ...ILL CUT OUT THE NEWSPAPER CLIPPING HERE IN NEWYORK WHEN THE WAR STARTS...YOU CANT CAUSE NONE OF THAT SHIT IS A EPIDEMIC HERE IN NEWORK ....NEWYORK HAS NOT BEEN LIVE SINCE THE EARLYYYYYYYYYY 90'S NEWYORK IS DEAD....U WOULDNT KNOW LIFE IS JUST GETTING STARTED FOR YOU SON.....WASTING MY TIME.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 11:36 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]Q DAWG HOMIE ..I UNDESTAND YOU TO THE HEART ..BUT THERE WERE AFRICAN SLAVES ON SPANISH ISLANDS....THE SPANISH SLAVE MASTERS LIKE THE MOVIE " AMISTAD " ENSLAVED A LOT OF AFRICANS IN : PANAMA , HONDURAS , DOMINCAN REPUBLIC , AND CUBA AND PUERTO RICO... AND ESPECIALLIY BRAZIL ..THEY GOT 100 MILLION BLACK PEOPLE THERE. ...NOW IM NOT SAYING WHITE HISPANICS , LIKE RICKY MARTIN & ANDY GARCIA THERE DESCENDANTS OF WHITE SPANISH PEOPLE FROM EUROPEAN SPAIN : IM TALKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICAN DESCENT THAT SPEAK SPANISH LIKE : SAMMY SOSA , CELIA CRUZ , AND ANTONIO VARGAS THE DUDE THAT PLAY HUGGIE BEAR FROM STARSKY AND HUTCH , HE PLAYS THOSE PIMP ROLES IN DIFFERENT MOVIES LIKE IMA GET YOU SUCKA WITH THE FISH TANK SHOES...HES BLACK AFRO- CUBAN ..AND HE REPS BLACK WE CAN SPOT EACH OTHER ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD WE ARE THE ORIGIANL THE FIRST HUMANS OF THIS PLANET ...BLACKS HAVE TO UNITE ALL OVER HOMIE..BUT I RESPECT YOU STR8 UP ...LETS BRING IT BACK BLACK !! NON DILUTED KEEP IT FLAVOR.[/quote]

lol@this clown talkin bout "q-dawg homie"

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 11:37 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]A LOT OF DUDES FROM NEWYORK DID NOT KNOW THAT MEXICANS ARE THE LARGEST GANGS IN CALIFORNIA ON THE STREET AND IN PRISON ... AND THAT THEY HAD THERE OWN RED & BLUE FLAGS WITH THERE OWN MEANINGS ....THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BLACKS BLOODS AND CRIPS FLAGS ..............I LEARNED THAT YEARS AGO FROM MY BROTHER IN SACTOWN CALI .....I JUST LAUGHED AT NIGGAS HERE. THEY WAS LOST THEY WAS TRYING TO BE BANGERS AND LEARNING AT THE SAME TIME. AND LOT STILL DONT KNOW THAT LATIN KINGS FALL UNDER LA RAZA , LA GRAN FAMILIA ...WITH OTHER LATIN GANGS IN OTHER STATES LIKE MS-13 ....THE BROTHERS HERE NEED TO KEEP UP WITH THE REST OF THE BLACK STREET TRIBE UPDATES AND BANG THAT SWAHILI...[/quote]

cali this cali that part 1

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 11:39 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]YEAH THATS THAT EAST COAST NUMBER SYSTEM OUT OF CHI TOWN , THATS FOLK AND PEOPLE ALLINACE THING THEY GOT...........CALI DONT #%@& with THAT SYSTEM...I KNOW TOO MANY NEWYORK DAMUSWHO DONT LIKE THAT SYSTEM....IF YOU BLOOD THEN YOU BLOOD ....[/quote]

cali this cali that part 2

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 11:42 pm

NIGGA YOU IGNORANT THATS EXPLAINING TO NIGGAS HERE LIKE YOU WHO NEVER BEEN TO CALI ..........AND SUCKIN THERE BALLZ ...BEFORE YOU CAN CLAIM SOMETHING FROM CALI ...NO ABOUT IT .......EVERYTHING I CLAIM IS HERE IN MY CITY AND MY PEOPLES......." Q DAWG " ...FAKE AS L.A. NAME ........COME ON YOU CANT BE REAL .

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 11:43 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]DUDES HERE JUST DONT GET IT..THE REASON WHY CALIFORNIA , STAY DISSIN NEWYORK ...IS PLAIN AN SIMPLE NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSE YOU MAKE UP TO CLAIM A CALIFORNIA SET OR CREATE YOUR OWN SET BASED ON A CALIFORNIA GANG IS GOING TO BE SHOT DOWN UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DO WHAT THEY DO AND THE ORIGIN OF THERE SETS THAT ITS SOMETHING THAT WAS PASSED DOWN TO THEM THROUGH THERE NIEGHBORHOODS....IF A HOMIE CAME FROM CALI AND HE SANCTIONED A SET IN ANOTHER STATE THEN THATS .....CREDIBLE ITS VERIFIED BY OTHER HOMIES FROM THAT BLOCK, AND THAT MEANS YOU ARE PART OF THERE FAMILY AND CAN BE TRUSTED TO WHOLE UP UNDER FIRE...LIKE A HOMIE FROM COMPTON PIRU SAID HE DONT JUMP NIGGAS IN NO MORE WE MAKE IM BANG TO SHOW THEY LOYALTY AND HEART PUT IT DOWN FOR OUR HOOD....BANDANA DONT GIVE YOU SUPER POWERS AND IT AINT GONNA MAKE YOU A TOUGH NIGGA. YOU STAND UP BY YOURSELF ...NIGGAS PLAY TOUGH WHEN THEY WITH LIKE 10 NIGGAS...OR THEY ACT UP WHEN WHEN THEY CARRYING....SOON AS THEY EMPTY HANDED AND ALONE ...THERE REAL COLORS ! TRUE BITCH MARK. THEY DIE FOR THERE SET.HOW MANY LIL HOMOS OUT HERE WILLING TO DIE ..TO CLAIM BLOOD OR CRIP DONT CLAIM UNLESS YOU WILLIN TO DIE , THATS WHY OG'S IN CALI TELLING NEW NIGGAS THAT IT WASNT ORIGINALLY ABOUT IGNORANCE ...BUT THESE YOUNG DUDES WHO AINT FROM CALI DONT HAVE A CLUE ..AND NOW YOU GOT PEOPLE FROM OTHER RACES WHO WANT CLIQUE UP WITH BLOODS AND CRIPS BUT DONT UNDERSTAND ITS BEING TAUGHT WE ARE SOLDIERS FOR THE BLACK RACE ...THIS IS NOT FOR FUN TO PUT YOUR FRIENDS DOWN AND HANG OUT AND GET HIGH TO MUSIC.......PUMPIN EACH OTHER UP THINKIN YA CAN TAKE ON ANYBODY ....THATS THEM NIGGAS THAT BE SCREAMIN AT NIGHT WHEN THEY GET LOCKED DOWN NIGGAS BE ABUSING THEM.. SIGNING THEY SELF INTO PROTECTIVE CUSTODY P.C. SENT NORTH STATE...OR FOLSOM AND COUNTY THAT SHIT IS FUNNY ...YOU CAN SEE IT IN THERE EYES THEM NIGGAS IS HUMBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE GANGSTA HUH ...SHOULDA GOT A JOB GOT A LIFE...IT DONT MAKE YOU ANY LESS OFFICIAL ..GANGSTA AND LEGIT[/quote]

volume 3!