jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2006, 8:10 pm

Akil wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
you should read up on history because you'd be amazed at what you find.

the jesus that died on the cross wasn't real home boy. and the real jesus that was hung on a tree was mos definetly black. that's fa sho.
Wake em up brutha!!!!

But on the real, I'm sure you know this already, but alot of folk just can not except the truth. It would destroy everything they were "trained" to believe. It's more easy to just say "it's a mystery, or why is color so important." If I claim to be a believer of Jesus, I would want to know everything about him. But like the question you asked, "if his color is not important why make him white"? You may never get a real answer to that question. But a person has to study deeply into the reasons why white folk changed the color. It's some real science behind that.

IMO and logically speaking, I believe that Jesus was dark skinned. The point is I accept Jesus Christ as my savior no matter what color he was. Lets just say that Jesus was white? Would you be able to accept THAT? Or would you not be able to get past the color of his skin?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 4th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Jesus was not black, however he was a carpenter, so he was dark but looks absolutely nothing like whites portray him to looks like, blue eyes and white skin, fuck no. Even Jesus would probably burn his skin if it was white.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 5th, 2006, 1:28 pm

I DONT THINK ANYBODY KNOWS HOW JESUS LOOKS. AINT NOBODY SEEN HIM, AND JUS BECAUSE "THE BIBLE" DESCRIBES HIM DONT MEAN SHIT. THERES OVER 1000 DIFFERENT BIBLES with DIFFERENT KNOWLEDGE AND DIFFERENT TEACHINGS. WE WILL ALL KNO AT the END.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 2:33 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
you should read up on history because you'd be amazed at what you find.

the jesus that died on the cross wasn't real home boy. and the real jesus that was hung on a tree was mos definetly black. that's fa sho.
Yerrrr youll be amazed at the BS some Black Supremicists can think up. Did you know that the first Vikings were atually BLACK, ive seen a site where theres a few scratches on a rock an then somehow Vikings were Black.

How do you know Jesus was Black???? Seriously.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 2:46 pm

blue eyed devil wrote: Yerrrr youll be amazed at the BS some Black Supremicists can think up.
i keep telling you i aint no supremacist. supremacy is a white thing.
blue eyed devil wrote: Did you know that the first Vikings were atually BLACK, ive seen a site where theres a few scratches on a rock an then somehow Vikings were Black.
this is the second time you done said some shit about the dam vikings. look i don't give a fuck about no vikings and i sure as hell don't think they were black so stop putting words in my mouth boi.
blue eyed devil wrote: How do you know Jesus was Black???? Seriously.
cause i did my homework boi.

what you think he white cause the nazi paper der sturmer says so. or you think he white cause davinci painted a picture of his gay lover and called it jesus? or is it because you believe the shroud of turin to be the face of jesus? which turn out to be a hoax played by the great trickster davinci.

oh the lies white supremacist tell to stay in power.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 2:50 pm

BlaKK wrote:Jesus was not black
ain't you a rasta? if so you the first rasta i ever heard say that.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 2:54 pm

perongregory wrote:It matters. it mattered then, and it matters now.
hell yeah it matters its part of "knowing thyself"

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 3:08 pm

Akil wrote: If I claim to be a believer of Jesus, I would want to know everything about him.
true indeed and that includes seperating the real jesus from the mythical one.

Akil wrote: "if his color is not important why make him white"? You may never get a real answer to that question.
lol yeah i know, they quick to say color don't matter but as soon as you ask them if they would hang a black jesus in they house they get to studderin and mumblin they words.
Akil wrote: But a person has to study deeply into the reasons why white folk changed the color. It's some real science behind that.
true indeed.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 5th, 2006, 3:30 pm

MAN NONE OF U FAKE ASS PASTORS KNO WUT the FUCK YA TALKIN ABOUT, NONE OF U SEEN JESUS AND I DOUBT ANY OF U READ the BIBLE. AND EVEN IF U DID READ the BIBLE, U STILL WOULDNT KNO SHIT BECAUSE THEREZ BOUT 100 DIFFERENT BIBLES with DIFFERENT INFORMATION, HISTORY AND RELIGION. BE SERIOUS :x

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 3:40 pm

BxMilitia wrote:MAN NONE OF U FAKE ASS PASTORS KNO WUT the fu-- YA TALKIN ABOUT, NONE OF U SEEN JESUS AND I DOUBT ANY OF U READ the BIBLE. AND EVEN IF U DID READ the BIBLE, U STILL WOULDNT KNO SHIT BECAUSE THEREZ BOUT 100 DIFFERENT BIBLES with DIFFERENT INFORMATION, HISTORY AND RELIGION. BE SERIOUS :x
:roll:

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 6th, 2006, 9:40 pm

do u agree with me or r u jus trynna b funny?

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » August 6th, 2006, 9:56 pm

BxMilitia wrote:I DONT THINK ANYBODY KNOWS HOW JESUS LOOKS. AINT NOBODY SEEN HIM, AND JUS BECAUSE "THE BIBLE" DESCRIBES HIM DONT MEAN SHIT. THERES OVER 1000 DIFFERENT BIBLES with DIFFERENT KNOWLEDGE AND DIFFERENT TEACHINGS. WE WILL ALL KNO AT the END.
Most people view divinity as looking like themselves, so it makes sense that people would take Jesus, a human incarnation of God, and identify him as their own race.

I hestitate to say this, but it reminds me of Santa Claus. There are Santa Clauses with different ethnicities all over the place, because people want to identify with someone that looks like them.

Is that wrong? I don't know. I don't really care. I don't get offended if I see a black Jesus.

But I think it's weird that you would say we will all know in the end, as if race will follow us to the afterworld. Or as if we will even care about race.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » August 7th, 2006, 2:07 am

BxMilitia wrote:do u agree with me or r u jus trynna b funny?
how i'm going to agree with you and you sittin hear talkin down?

you act like my only source for determing what color jesus is the bible. man fuck the bible or the 100 different bibles you talkin bout i could care less bout it cause half the people in the bible ain't real and the majority of the information in them has been tampered with.

ancient africans always refered to themselves as sheep cause they had hair like wool. and they always called tamahu's (white people) goat's because of their tempers and straight hair.

that's information you won't find in your bible so go do your homework nigga.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 7th, 2006, 6:54 pm

MAN IM NOT CONCERNED ON the MOTHAFUCKIN RACE PART, WUT IM SAYIN IS THAT ALL OF U R MAKIN ASSUMPTIONS TALKIN BOUT JESUS IS THIS AND THAT AND DONT EVEN KNO WUT the FUCK YA TALKIN BOUT, IM NOT GONNA SAY THAT I KNO WUT IM TALKIN BOUT NEITHER, IM JUS AS CLUELESS AS ALL OF U, the ONLY DIFFERENCE IZ THAT I AINT MAKIN NO ASSUMPTIONS. AND I AINT TRYNNA BE NOBODY'S FUCKIN SOURCE NIGGA, I WUZ SAYIN the SAME EXACT SHIT, the BIBLE HAS BEEN MESSED with AND THATS Y NONE OF U SUCKAS KNO WUT ETHNICITY JESUS REALLY IS, SO READ A LIL BETTA B4 U START TALKIN SHIT HOMEY CUZ I WUZ ON the SAME TRACK.AND ABOUT the SHEEPS AND FUCKIN GOATZ, WHERE U COMMIN FROM? WE AINT TALKIN BOUT ANCIENT AFRICANS AND ALL THAT OTHER BS, WE TALKIN ABOUT JESUS BEIN BLACK OR NOT, SO U "DO UR HOMEWORK" AND LEARN HOW 2 READ AND UNDERSTAND A LIL BETTER.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 8th, 2006, 2:26 pm

Akil wrote: If I claim to be a believer of Jesus, I would want to know everything about him.
true indeed and that includes seperating the real jesus from the mythical one.

Brutha I believe many don't even realize that there is a difference. Some of these are stuck on the one whom was presented to us as a baby and I think they refuse to challenge the belief of what their parents or whomever instilled in them as a child. The day I decided to challenge everything I knew that was forced on me I immediatly became awake.

Akil wrote: "if his color is not important why make him white"? You may never get a real answer to that question.
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: lol yeah i know, they quick to say color don't matter but as soon as you ask them if they would hang a black jesus in they house they get to studderin and mumblin they words.
Exactly, and lets not get into telling older folk like some of our parents or grandparents that the teachings of the Jesus they taught alot of us about wasn't true. And all them pictures that was hung up all around the house was lies. Let's see how they react. Many people have been seriously fooled about one of the best examples of Allah(God) that ever walked this earth...

Peace Black man....

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 8th, 2006, 5:48 pm

But I think it's weird that you would say we will all know in the end, as if race will follow us to the afterworld. Or as if we will even care about race.
Now THATS real talk

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 16th, 2006, 1:04 am

what you think he white cause the nazi paper der sturmer says so. or you think he white cause davinci painted a picture of his gay lover and called it jesus? or is it because you believe the shroud of turin to be the face of jesus? which turn out to be a hoax played by the great trickster davinci.

oh the lies white supremacist tell to stay in power.
He was semitic :? Jackass.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 17th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Have you ever seen the ‘original’ trinity of a black family,
consisting of the black god Osiris (son of the Egyptian creator God), his wife Isis (a black goddess), and their son Horus (a young black god coming up).

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 18th, 2006, 10:30 am

Sentenza wrote: I doubt many theories about egyptians or jesus being black.....
You ever gave any thought as to why Egyptians would portray themselves worshiping a black God?? Or for that matter why would any group of Whites, or 'SEMITIC' types (Jews, Arabs) portray themselves kneeling, praying to a black god? Logically we can conclude from this that the Egyptians are either members of the black race, or that they received their religion, culture in part from black people.

As stated by Aristotle, "Men create the gods after their own image."

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 18th, 2006, 10:42 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: "The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians `are one of their colonies,35 which was led into Egypt by Osiris. They claim that at the beginning of the world Egypt was simply a sea but that the Nile, carrying down vast quantities of loam from Ethiopia in its flood waters, finally filled it in and made it part of the continent. . . They add that the Egyptians have received from them, as from authors and their ancestors, the greater part of their laws." Diodorus of Sicily
Just to add to what 'Johnnyblack' posted.... The black god ‘Osiris’ is an Ethiopian divinity http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/we/we05.htm

According to the Egyptians it was the Great black one ‘Osiris’ that taught them (Egyptians) civilization! Every year the two families of priests (Ethiopians and Egyptians) would meet on the boundaries of the two countries to offer common sacrifices to Osiris.

The worship of 'The Osiris' predates the 'The Christ' by two thousand years. In the Egyptian religion 'Osiris' was identified with nearly every other Egyptian god and was on the way to absorbing them all. He had well over 200 divine names. The black God was called by the Egyptians the 'Lord of lords,' 'King of kings,' 'God of gods,' ‘the Good Shepherd,' 'Resurrection and the Life’ the 'God-man who made men and women to be born again,' two thousand years before ‘Christ.’The Egyptians would sometimes portray themselves and their god ‘Osiris’ the color of new vegetation (Green), to show his (Osiris) transformation and capacity of renewing life. The Egyptians believed that after death they would become one with Osiris and inherit eternal life, just as he (the black God) had done.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 3:14 am

You ever gave any thought as to why Egyptians would portray themselves worshiping a black God?? Or for that matter why would any group of Whites, or 'SEMITIC' types (Jews, Arabs) portray themselves kneeling, praying to a black god? Logically we can conclude from this that the Egyptians are either members of the black race, or that they received their religion, culture in part from black people.
So lets get this right. Civilization started in the Middle East, ancient Sumeria
( i think), yet the Egyptians learnt all they knew from Blacks :? :roll:

When Blacks were Tribal people an only recently theyve adopted modern ways.

Seti had red caucasoid hair (not dye) does that mean the egytian ruling class were White?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 21st, 2006, 4:42 am

blue eyed devil wrote: Seti had red caucasoid hair (not dye) does that mean the Egyptian ruling class were White?
This may come as a shock to you but there are blacks with naturally red hair (not dye). Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins, from TLC comes to mind.
blue eyed devil wrote: So let’s get this right. Civilization started in the Middle East, ancient Sumeria
( i think), yet the Egyptians learnt all they knew from Blacks?
So it shouldn’t be too difficult to answer my question. Why would any group of Whites, or 'SEMITIC' types (Jews, Arabs) portray themselves kneeling, praying to a black god of Ethiopian origin?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 21st, 2006, 5:09 am

The black god was revered early on even in Christian communities, including Rome, and his worship was widespread throughout Europe.
However, when Theodosius, became the Christian ruler, and Christianity finally usurped the political system in Alexandria, Christian mobs eagerly went about destroying rival faiths, and labeling the latter ''pagans'' a pejorative term, denoting an inferior stage of thought. http://www.vinland.org/scamp/grove/kreich/chapter4.html

The emperor of the time rallied the fanatical Christian mobs in a tide-like frenzy destroying the Alexandrian library and the temple of Serapis, tearing up, breaking, looting everything in sight.
The Christians gloried in their sacrilege and impiety. Christians and monks alike terrorized many into conversion. Monks were installed in places that the Christians had desecrated. Pagan statues and art works were stolen, destroyed by the Christians, and pictures of the black goddess ‘Isis’ with her son Horus, became reinvented by the Christians as pictures of the Madonna with Child. The Egyptian crosses (ankhs) that you see in Christian churches today was originally displayed by Christian mobs to show their triumph over the Egyptian gods. The truth is early on Christians despised the cross. The Church Father, Minucius Felix, writing in the early part of the third century, severely rebukes the Pagans for their adoration of crosses: "I must tell you that we neither adore crosses nor desire them; you it is ye Pagans … for what else are your ensigns, flags and standards, but crosses gilt and beautiful."
Later the Christians even took the ‘staff’ belonging to the ‘black god’ and to mock him; the Christians placed or pictured the black god’s staff in the hands of their new version of 'Osiris'….. The Carpenter-King named ‘Jesus.’

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 5:25 am

This may come as a shock to you but there are blacks with naturally red hair (not dye). Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins, from TLC comes to mind.
Yes i know some tribe in Africa has red hair. But this wasnt the case with Seti, thats why i said "caucasoid"
blue eyed devil wrote: So let’s get this right. Civilization started in the Middle East, ancient Sumeria
( i think), yet the Egyptians learnt all they knew from Blacks?
So it shouldn’t be too difficult to answer my question. Why would any group of Whites, or 'SEMITIC' types (Jews, Arabs) portray themselves kneeling, praying to a black god of Ethiopian origin?
Maybe it was a Black scribe, just like how Jesus has Blonde hair an Blue eyes or looks more Italian than Semetic when a European depicts Jesus.

How do you know its a god an not a Noble or a Pharoah from the late dynasties. Thats were the Black Pharoahs come from.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 5:46 am

Christians placed or pictured the black god’s staff in the hands of their new version of 'Osiris
BLACK

Black symbolised fertility, new life, and resurrection as seen through the yearly agricultural cycle. It was also the colour of Osiris ('the black one'), the resurrected god of the dead, and was considered the colour of the underworld where the sun was said to regenerate every night.

Osiris is the god of the underworld :? The underworld=darkness

He may well have been a Black Nubian, just found this an thought id point it out.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 5:50 am

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 5:51 am

SETI ^

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 21st, 2006, 10:01 am

blue eyed devil wrote:Image
The problem with Seti is that Egypt's Supreme Council of Archaeology wont permit any geneticist to do a DNA analysis to verify if it's really Seti, this only adds to the speculative nature of this find. I wont outright dismiss Seti..... and it does give one pause to think!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 21st, 2006, 10:37 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
Christians placed or pictured the black god’s staff in the hands of their new version of 'Osiris
BLACK

Black symbolised fertility, new life, and resurrection as seen through the yearly agricultural cycle. It was also the colour of Osiris ('the black one'), the resurrected god of the dead, and was considered the colour of the underworld where the sun was said to regenerate every night.

Osiris is the god of the underworld :? The underworld=Egyptian afterlife!

Yes, 'black' can have different meanings, but in the case of Osiris. The Egyptians portrayed the God/King with full lips and the broad nose..... 'negroid' features!Image

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 21st, 2006, 11:16 am

Also, the white crown that the Black god is wearing has its origin in Nubia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kush
"The first developed societies appeared in Nubia before the time of the First dynasty of Egypt (3100-2890 BC). The ancestors of the Kemites (ancient Egyptians) originally lived in Nubia. The Nubian origin of Egyptian civilization is supported by the discovery of artifacts by archaeologists from the Oriental Institute at Qustul. On a stone incense burner found at Qustul we find a palace facade, a crowned King sitting on a throne in a boat, with a royal standard placed before the King and hovering above him, the falcon god Horus. The white crown on this Qustul king was later worn by the rulers of Upper Egypt. Therefore the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians were Nubians, all indigenous and therefore African, dark hued people."

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 10:18 pm

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. The sites your using seem to be quite afrocentrist.
Therefore the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians were Nubians, all indigenous and therefore African, dark hued people
This seems oddly bias mmmm :roll:

Theyve also dug up graves of workers n shit in Egypt an the bones have been caucasoid.

Seti is the real deal aswell.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 21st, 2006, 10:19 pm

As for the Black god, well he could have been a Nubian. The borrowing of Neighbour gods isnt really that un-common.