Mr Pregnant "I HATE AFRICAN AMERICANS"

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » August 6th, 2006, 10:55 pm

I worked with an African who said the same stuff. He in no way wanted to be associated with African Americans.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 11:03 pm

YEAH ....YOU GOT BLACK PEOPLE V.S. NIGGAS ..AND YES MY FRIEND THAT WAS A ...NIGGA !!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 6th, 2006, 11:11 pm

fuck that fool I slap the kente cloth of off his ignorant ass. dont like American black people, but sure like the freedoms he enjoys because of what we went through.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 11:23 pm

Was that a voice over????

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 11:24 pm

BLUE EYED DEVIL HES ALL YOURS ....THAT WAS A MUTHA FUKIN NIGGA TALKIN ON THAT SH-T.........I DEFEND BLACKS NOT NIGGAS !!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 6th, 2006, 11:25 pm

that fool was joking. its satire...didn't catch that the first time.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 11:31 pm

perongregory wrote:fu-- that fool I slap the kente cloth of off his ignorant ass. dont like American black people, but sure like the freedoms he enjoys because of what we went through.
Well this website is a testimony to what African-Americans do with their "freedom"

hes right though keep your neighbourhoods to yourselves, this aint just Blacks. Always coming in our neighbourhoods an communties an then end up hatin on us.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 11:35 pm

THIS DUDE IS a CHAMP :lol: :D

He says with African Americans its always Black&White, an thats all they think about, who does that sound like NICKELS an all the gaybangers on here :lol: :D :twisted: :idea:

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 11:38 pm

perongregory wrote:that fool was joking. its satire...didn't catch that the first time.

Yeh he is, but i still thought it was funny, with a lil bit of truth to it. Some of the things he said reminded me of some other minorities.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 6th, 2006, 11:43 pm

but you laughing at him making fun of white people's actions by talking about blacks. He is pointing out how ridiculous whites are by talking about how blacks act the opposite. why you laughing at yourself?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 11:44 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:THIS DUDE IS a CHAMP :lol: :D

He says with African Americans its always Black&White, an thats all they think about, who does that sound like NICKELS an all the gaybangers on here :lol: :D :twisted: :idea:
HE A CHAMP WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL SAY ABOUT YOUR CRACKER ASS..........JUST YOUR NAME ALONE IS THE TRUTH. I BET THEY WIGGAS JUST LIKE HIM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU....I HURT YOUR FEELINGS SOME WHERE...I CAN TELL...IN WICH FORUM ...LOL

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 11:50 pm

perongregory wrote:but you laughing at him making fun of white people's actions by talking about blacks. He is pointing out how ridiculous whites are by talking about how blacks act the opposite. why you laughing at yourself?
Im not laughing at myself :? I thought it was funny, i know what he means but unlike Black people, White people can laugh at themselves.
There was also some truths in there, an whether or not he was trying to have a dig at White people some of it was the truth.
Also ive just finished watching it, when i replied before, id only watched a quarter of it, once you get to the cotton picking, uncle tom nigga part you realise hes messin.

Still funny :lol:

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 11:57 pm

HE A CHAMP WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL SAY ABOUT YOUR CRACKER ASS..........JUST YOUR NAME ALONE IS THE TRUTH. I BET THEY WIGGAS JUST LIKE HIM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU....I HURT YOUR FEELINGS SOME WHERE...I CAN TELL...IN WICH FORUM ...LOL
Dont call me a cracker because its racist, an its insulting and i might file a report an sue your ass because of the injustices my people have served whilst people like you have been around. I should get jesse Jackson involved, an my people to rally behind your insulting comments an get you thrown in prison where my crackas will stomp you.

Only White people can call each other Crackas, Blackies arent allowed.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 7th, 2006, 12:00 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
Dont call me a cracker because its racist, an its insulting and i might file a report an sue your ass because of the injustices my people have served whilst people like you have been around. I should get jesse Jackson involved, an my people to rally behind your insulting comments an get you thrown in prison where my crackas will stomp you.

IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU ILL TAKE IT BACK...............HONKEY ..LOL

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » August 7th, 2006, 12:00 am

I've known that africans dont like blacks in the U.S I really dont think there fond of that many blacks outside of africa.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 7th, 2006, 12:01 am

HES JOKING .........ON THAT REEL . WATCH IT AGAIN.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 7th, 2006, 12:06 am

NICKELS wrote:HES JOKING .........ON THAT REEL . WATCH IT AGAIN.
LOL yeah i knew it was a joke with all that voice over shit and its obvious once he hits the "uncle tom" shit, but ive known Jamaicans that have said simliar shit to what he said

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » August 7th, 2006, 12:07 am

Yes, HE'S joking, but there are people who believe that.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 7th, 2006, 12:08 am

afakasi wrote:
LOL yeah i knew it was a joke with all that voice over shit and its obvious once he hits the "uncle tom" shit, but ive known Jamaicans that have said simliar shit to what he said
YEAH I CAME ACROSS A YARDIE TALKING THAT SH-T ONE TIME, BUT ANOTHER ONE PUT HIM IN CHECK TOO.....

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 7th, 2006, 12:49 am

IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU ILL TAKE IT BACK...............HONKEY ..LOL
Nope i want repartitions.

Your racial words are gay.....Honkey :? Is that supposed to offend me, i mean like niggas in the 50s used to say that word.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 7th, 2006, 2:42 am

THAT WASN'T EVEN HIM REALLY TALKING.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 7th, 2006, 5:37 am

Y.G. wrote:THAT WASN'T EVEN HIM REALLY TALKING.
Are you sure?? If you read the comments underneath someone says the same thing as you. But then someone else says its just a slow web connection or webcam or something.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 7th, 2006, 5:53 am

That wasnt really him talking

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 7th, 2006, 11:41 am

blue eyed devil wrote:

Porch Honkie!! :D

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 7th, 2006, 11:43 am

afakasi wrote:
That wasnt really him talking
LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 7th, 2006, 4:40 pm

and yea that wuz him, if u read his lips(no homo) u could match the movement of his lips(no homo) with wut he's sayin.his web cam or connection might be a lil slow but u could match wut he's sayin.he's talkin about he's thinkin of joining the kkkK , they will drag his bitch ass by his dreads, he needs ta get fucked up by an AFRICAN AMERICAN. i think an AFRICAN AMERICAN must of took his bitch or sumthin.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 7th, 2006, 4:44 pm

and yea, i also notice africans dont really like african americans.they seem ashamed.the customs of their country r way different than the customs of the african americans here.they(africans) r very respectful and got alot of pride, they aint feelin all the dirt that they(african americans) do. fuck it tho, get it how u live.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 7th, 2006, 4:46 pm

perongregory wrote:that fool was joking. its satire...didn't catch that the first time.
Its the doo rag! LMAO. Dude is a fool.

grape fo def
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grape fo def » August 7th, 2006, 8:14 pm

i dont think it wuz really him, although he wuz making the same actions with his mouth as the words, i think that shit is fake, even if its real the guy is an idiot kissin white peoples ass like that wuts the point of the video i wuzn't enlightened :roll:

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 26th, 2006, 8:45 am

THATS NOT TRUE SOME AFRICANS FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT BLACK AMERICANS BCUZ OF HOW BLACK AMERICANS TREAT THEM WHEN THEY FIRST GET TO THIS LAND , ACTUALLY ITS THE BLACK AMERICANS THAT LOOK DOWN ON AFRICANS FIRST , I REMEMBER ONE TIME SEEING A AN AFRICAN FAMILY OF OF ABOUT 10 PPL WALKING FROM THE PARKING LOT INTO A MALL IN LA ONE TIME ALL DRESSED IN THERE BEAUTIFUL KENTE CLOTHING AND WATCHING A BUNCH OF NIGGAZ STANDING BY SOME ENTRANCE DOORS POINTING , LAUGHING AND CRACKING JOKES AND MAKING MONKEY NOISES AT THEM . SO TO ME IF I WAS BON IN AFRICA AND I SEEN FELLOW DESCENDANTS TREAT ME THAT WAY I WOULD HATE AMERICANS TOO . EVEN LOOK AT THE MOVIES THE AFRICAN CHARACTERS R ALWAYS THE TARGET OF LAUGHTER FROM FELLOW BLACK AMERICAN CHARACTER , AND ALSO THE FACT THAT SO MANY BLACKS IN AMERICA DENY AFRICANS AS THERE PPLZ!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2006, 9:07 am

it goes both ways. It s stupid shit. they make black americans seem like lazy, stupid criminals, make Africans seem like lazy stupid, savages, then we fight each other over stereotypes someone else gave to us.