Harlem 30s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Harlem 30s

Unread post by Burgundy » February 25th, 2006, 10:22 pm

i hear they're losing turf to faketeens. how they holdin' up? some little kid got smoked in their hood by the faketeens also..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 27th, 2006, 10:11 am

20's & 18's are cutting 30's hood up. It aint what it used to be.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 27th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Where do yall get yall info from?

What part of 30's hood been took?

aint no 20s on the 9.
aint no 20s at the Park.
aint no 20s in the Aves.

So where did they cross Jefferson at?

aint no 18s in 30 hood on some gang bang shit. probably a family or two lives over there. but they aint power playing. they dont get along with any of the ese clicks over there,and dont have any problems with the 30s, so i dont see it. 18s dont even hang in the geers no more, they scattered around like the geers, so u might see an 18 here or there!

im starting to see the picture, yall dudes on here see some grafitti thats out of bounds, and make it into a fullfledge war, or a land grab. that aint the case...........

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » February 27th, 2006, 4:31 pm

go to the geer hood and you see 18 street hit up everywhere. and i anin't never heard of 18's trying to take harlems hood. i know they be over there in some parts of they hood but from what i understand they koo with eachother but im not the expert on this topic so don't take me word

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 27th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Don't Harlem 30's have one of the biggest Crip hoods in L.A. ?

One big solid hood, not seperated hoods like Hoovers and East Coast's...

MARTINEZ 8)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 27th, 2006, 5:03 pm

OH PLEASE NIGGA!

Harlem hood aint what it used to be. 20's gettin deeper in. I know niggaz from 20's that live in what used to be Harlem hood. They pushin' like it aint no thang. 20's & Fruit Towns taggin up walls all over and the 30's aint doin shit about it. Denker Park is their shit, but losing that would be the end so they holdin' that down. They got a big ass hood, but they aint holding it down like they was in the 80's.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 28th, 2006, 9:48 am

raphead2001 wrote:go to the geer hood and you see 18 street hit up everywhere.

Mid~Night hit up missions.

I know a couple of Geers that i chop it up with, and i got fam bam over there.Geers be all through SxC in the 0's now.

18s are not playing the frontline over there either, they got that injunction,BPS, and GxG fuckn up their situation.

Neither set is hanging out. Its on onsight over there between these dudes. They doing everything moving!

no more congregating for both sets.
i anin't never heard of 18's trying to take harlems hood.

Me neither!
MARTINEZ wrote:Don't Harlem 30's have one of the biggest Crip hoods in L.A. ?

One big solid hood, not seperated hoods like Hoovers and East Coast's...

MARTINEZ 8)
One big hood, still intact, same boundaries, nothing has change!

Jefferson/King/Arlington/Crenshaw/Gramercy~The Avenues
Jefferson/Expostion/Normandie/Western~The Park
Expostion/King/Arlington/Vermont~The Nines

not a 20 in sight!
youngwun wrote:OH PLEASE NIGGA!

Harlem hood aint what it used to be.
what gang is? but that aint the subject we speaking on!
20's gettin deeper in. I know niggaz from 20's that live in what used to be Harlem hood. They pushin' like it aint no thang

where you from again?

What hood, in L.A, dont have enemies living in their hood?
Living peacefully, quiet, and minding your business, doesnt = taking over some ones hood.
20's & Fruit Towns taggin up walls all over and the 30's aint doin shit about it. Denker Park is their shit, but losing that would be the end so they holdin' that down. They got a big ass hood, but they aint holding it down like they was in the 80's.
you talking out your ass. is their hood being took over or not, make up your mind. Hitting up in someones hood, dont make it yours. You werent around in the 80s! kept it real, 2000?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 28th, 2006, 10:19 am

I wasn't around in the 80's? Homie, dont act like you know me!

I'll admit this: I gotta go by what I'm told and my sources might be 20's, but for the past year they been raving about living in 30's hood and not being tripped on. I've been hearing the 30's are way more down with hustling lately and dont bang on sight with 20's and FTB's like it used to be.

I never said they hood was over. No hood is the same, but you know you got the sets that aint going nowhere and are still bangin strong. They just aint one of them.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 28th, 2006, 11:29 am

youngwun wrote:I wasn't around in the 80's? Homie, dont act like you know me!
naw homie, i dont know you, but i check out your posts here and there. Your conversations tell everything, i can damn there pen point what generation your from, and it aint the 80s!

youngwun wrote:I never said they hood was over.
youngwun wrote:I know niggaz from 20's that live in what used to be Harlem hood.
youngwun wrote:20's & 18's are cutting 30's hood up.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 28th, 2006, 12:40 pm

Downsizing aint meanin shit is over nigga.

Those dudes live in 30's hood and aint gettin tripped on, so that AINT 30's hood no more. How you let your arch enemy set up shop and sell dope and dont trip? These niggaz is flamed up and on the block... it aint no secret that they exist and makin money. They basically taken Harlem money and makin those niggaz look soft.

Even if taken literal, there is no way you can twist what I said into me spittin that Harlem hood is OVER, as in no more, past-tense. BS.

I'll say the same about the 20's. Those are my niggaz and they still got a gang of mexicans up, chopping away little bits of they hood now and again. It aint no thang. They still got they numbers and they bangin'.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » February 28th, 2006, 4:57 pm

oldguy wrote:Where do yall get yall info from?

What part of 30's hood been took?

aint no 20s on the 9.
aint no 20s at the Park.
aint no 20s in the Aves.

So where did they cross Jefferson at?

aint no 18s in 30 hood on some gang bang shit. probably a family or two lives over there. but they aint power playing. they dont get along with any of the ese clicks over there,and dont have any problems with the 30s, so i dont see it. 18s dont even hang in the geers no more, they scattered around like the geers, so u might see an 18 here or there!

im starting to see the picture, yall dudes on here see some grafitti thats out of bounds, and make it into a fullfledge war, or a land grab. that aint the case...........
stop making assumptions. I don't go to 30s hood. My source of information is the OGs in my hood. and I'll believe what they say before some nigga on the internet.

And truthfully, I HOPE it's not true, I hate 18k street with a passion, i'd rather see a black rip hood holding their own than some mexikans taking it over. so yeah, i hope you're right.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 1st, 2006, 9:18 am

P0rk wrote:i hear they're losing turf to faketeens...
BUT
P0rk wrote:I don't go to 30s hood.
enough said!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 1st, 2006, 11:03 am

oldguy wrote:
BUT
enough said!
:lol:

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 1st, 2006, 2:17 pm

old guy i agree with you a lil but the 18's is in the geers more than the geers is in the geers. and its not just no last nite hit ups. and if you were ever in they hood you will see 18 hit up everywhere. its not just a few places. on every block you see 18 gk bk and you really don't ever see it get slashed really. and you will see them here and there walking around. and before i would see geers out and about in they hood acting super hard but now you don't see no black dudes walking round acting hard but you see hispanics. im not saying 18's is hard or nothing but they out more than the geers are. and im not saying the 18's is winning the war cuz i have heard the geers be chipping off the 18's

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 1st, 2006, 4:38 pm

raphead2001 wrote:old guy i agree with you a lil but the 18's is in the geers more than the geers is in the geers. and its not just no last nite hit ups. and if you were ever in they hood you will see 18 hit up everywhere. its not just a few places. on every block you see 18 gk bk and you really don't ever see it get slashed really. and you will see them here and there walking around. and before i would see geers out and about in they hood acting super hard but now you don't see no black dudes walking round acting hard but you see hispanics. im not saying 18's is hard or nothing but they out more than the geers are. and im not saying the 18's is winning the war because i have heard the geers be chipping off the 18's
What year appx did it kick off between 18's and the Geer's ?

Was there a time when they co-existed/got along ?

Good shit...

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » March 1st, 2006, 4:48 pm

oldguy wrote:
BUT
enough said!
how so? I find it funny that you come here in an attempt to make others look foolish. I openly admitted I "heard", do you know what that implies, old man? It means hearsay. I don't come on this board to produce the cold hard facts, I come with shit i've heard to see if it matches up with others. So please, stop trying so hard to embarrass others.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 1st, 2006, 11:11 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
raphead2001 wrote:old guy i agree with you a lil but the 18's is in the geers more than the geers is in the geers. and its not just no last nite hit ups. and if you were ever in they hood you will see 18 hit up everywhere. its not just a few places. on every block you see 18 gk bk and you really don't ever see it get slashed really. and you will see them here and there walking around. and before i would see geers out and about in they hood acting super hard but now you don't see no black dudes walking round acting hard but you see hispanics. im not saying 18's is hard or nothing but they out more than the geers are. and im not saying the 18's is winning the war because i have heard the geers be chipping off the 18's

Good shit...
the 18's and geers were always koo with eachother before a lil while ago. the first time i knew they was beefing was when i was driving in the geer hood on hauser and adams and i seen 18k GGC and i was so shocked cuz they always was koo and shared the hood. this was early 05. they started beefing like late 2004 from what i heard

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 2nd, 2006, 1:44 am

how did harlem get its name?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 2nd, 2006, 2:11 am

MARTINEZ wrote:

Good shit...
Back in the late 80's early 90's Geers and 18's had minor beef more wall banging and a fade here and there...

Then around 93 the shi* got squashed these dudes leaved side by side with each other untill about two years ago.... Somedody got blasted and it was on....

You see Geers in the 40's more than anywere. I dont see 18's out as much as I use to...

And about 18's Beefin with 30's...Thats a first for me. 18's dont have any solid formation inside the 30's like that. Cuz on the park theres a gang of ATC13's and HPS and on the Nine you see more DE HPS. There's a lil 18 activity in Ave's but nothing major, just some hit ups here and there.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 2nd, 2006, 9:51 am

Like ive said b4, dont let graffitti fool you, it doesnt tell the whole story...

You probaly do see hispanics walking around, but its civilains not 18s.

Its too crazy over there for any set to be walking around...

Geers and Eighteens still live over there, even on the same block, but they do there hanging else where.......

Yea your right, ive been surprised at the Geers reaction to this conflict, they lost J~Fly r.i.p, and thats it, cant say the same for the BIG ONE EIGHT.................

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 2nd, 2006, 9:57 am

P0rk wrote: I openly admitted I "heard"

I don't come on this board to produce the cold hard facts,

I come with shit i've heard.
No agruement here. I believe you!

must of you dudes on here remind me of Rappers, talking about shit you aint never done or seen, just "heard"

Alonso wants cold hard facts, lets stick to the script buddy! 8)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 2nd, 2006, 10:08 am

oldguy wrote:
P0rk wrote: I openly admitted I "heard"

I don't come on this board to produce the cold hard facts,

I come with shit i've heard.

most of you dudes on here remind me of Rappers, talking about shit you aint never done or seen, just "heard"

Alonso wants cold hard facts, lets stick to the script buddy! 8)
:shock: :lol:

Gotta agree on alot of these cats acting like rappers. Speculating, rumors etc..etc.. could be dangerous, and yes even over the net.... :arrow:

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 2nd, 2006, 2:33 pm

well i anin't no rapper

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 2nd, 2006, 5:48 pm

Please niggas, 90% of everything spit on this board is what we've all HEARD, including yourselves. No one sees everything. You go by what the homies tell you. And on top of that, it's pretty sad that you attacking P0rk cause he HEARD a rumour and went to seek out wether or not it was true. I doubt most people even read whole posts. They just get halfway through, ignore key factors/words and rip on niggaz cause they killin time "putting marks in they place".

Let's all keep it clean.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 2nd, 2006, 6:51 pm

agree

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 2nd, 2006, 7:34 pm

[quote="X"][quote="oldguy"][quote="P0rk"]
I openly admitted[b] I "heard"[/b]

[b]I don't come on this board to produce the cold hard facts[/b],

I come with shit [b]i've heard[/b].[/quote]

[b][color=red]most of you dudes on here remind me of Rappers, talking about shit you aint never done or seen, just "heard"[/color] [/b]

Alonso wants [b]cold hard facts[/b], lets stick to the script buddy! 8)[/quote]

:shock: :lol:

Gotta agree on alot of these cats acting like rappers. Speculating, rumors etc..etc.. could be dangerous, and yes even over the net.... :arrow:[/quote]

not all rappers are bitchs ....and what ? its a board about gangs ,people would talk more about things they not sure using the board to verifie what they heard ....natural normal nun to trip?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 3rd, 2006, 9:13 am

bgcasper wrote:not all rappers are bitchs
Dont take it personal Rapping Duke, 99% of you rappers are suspect. 8)
the board to verifie what they heard
And thats what you do inspector gadget, and you do it well.

Shit, aint know thing to ask a question, but yall niggas on here be posting shit yall heard with authority, third hand info, and yall be stating it as fact, and these silly dudes run with it, and spread it, just like that T`shirt rumor last year.

youngwun wrote:. You go by what the homies tell you.
P0rk wrote: My source of information is the OGs in my hood. .
Who are these OGs and homies yall speaking of? They talking out they ass, and telling yall weird shit.

When we get down to the nitty gritty, its reveal its something you heard from tom,dick, and harry!

must off that shit i doubt be told to a nigga, its some made up shit yall spitting to down play a certain set.........

I cant see no OGs or real niggas speaking silly shit like 20s and 18 taking over 30 hood, when we no it aint true................

youngwun wrote:Let's all keep it clean.
Lets all keep it real

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » March 4th, 2006, 11:56 pm

oldguy wrote:

Shit, aint know thing to ask a question, but yall niggas on here be posting shit yall heard with authority, third hand info, and yall be stating it as fact, and these silly dudes run with it, and spread it, just like that T`shirt rumor last year.

youngwun wrote:. You go by what the homies tell you.
P0rk wrote: My source of information is the OGs in my hood. .
Who are these OGs and homies yall speaking of? They talking out they ass, and telling yall weird shit.

When we get down to the nitty gritty, its reveal its something you heard from tom,dick, and harry!

must off that shit i doubt be told to a nigga, its some made up shit yall spitting to down play a certain set.........

I cant see no OGs or real niggas speaking silly shit like 20s and 18 taking over 30 hood, when we no it aint true................

youngwun wrote:Let's all keep it clean.
Lets all keep it real
yeah homie, lets not forget, we fucking love you, blood. if we dont have your respect, we'd kill ourselves. so of course we get on here making up shit and such, can you blame us
we just want love.

shut the f-ck up. i don't give a sh_t what you think homie.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 7th, 2006, 9:31 pm

oldguy wrote:

lol at that t shirt shit ...old gambler believe me inspector gadget was not behind that plot ...lol

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 8th, 2006, 4:14 am

Individual wrote:how did harlem get its name?
some dude/dudes moved in from the east coast who were originally from harlem

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 8th, 2006, 5:32 am

some s**t like that, correct me if im wrong

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 9th, 2006, 12:48 am

FUCK WHAT VOID IS SAYIN I HAVE BEEN IN AND BY THE 20'S, FTB, AND 30'S HOOD AND SHIT IT LOOKS LIKE THEM 20'S AND FTB IS GETTING THICKER.