Washington State gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by guardsman » August 9th, 2006, 3:21 pm

The only gang I've ever heard of coming out of Bremerton was "W/S Acacia Blocc Crips". But that was WAY back in the early 1990's. I'm sure most of them are no longer in the area.

As far as East Side Pirus they are still active in East Tacoma over off 44th Street but I'm not to sure about them being up in Bremerton.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » August 9th, 2006, 3:25 pm

YAKIMA, Wash. – The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) announced today the arrests of more than 100 people during an eight-day sweep by a joint federal and local task force formed in order to go after gang members and other violent offenders in Yakima, Sunnyside, Toppenish, Granger, Grandview, Wapato and other small communities in Washington’s Yakima Valley.

A total of 145 people were arrested in the ATF-led Operation Crossfire for crimes including illegal possession of firearms, narcotics and stolen vehicles, and for outstanding warrants. Among the items seized were firearms, including a sawed-off shotgun; small quantities of cocaine and methamphetamine; and stolen vehicles.

"Operation Crossfire is just one of the ATF initiatives implemented to seek out gang members who inflict violence on our communities," said ATF Seattle Special Agent in Charge Kelvin N. Crenshaw. "Our goal is to get the most violent offenders off the street, especially among gangs and those who commit firearms-related crimes."

Operation Crossfire was a joint law enforcement operation involving police departments from Sunnyside, Toppenish, Granger, Grandview and Wapato, Wash., and ATF, the U.S. Marshals Service, Drug Enforcement Administration, Washington Department of Corrections, the Yakima County Sheriff's Department, and the Yakama Nation Tribal Police.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » August 10th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Yeah the only real hood in Bremerton was WS ABCC. Some are still around just not bangin cuz they older now and niccas move away. As far as esp( Eastside Piru) most of them I think lived in the silverdale area. They didn't have any connection to whoever those dudes are now in Tacoma. Seems like every new generation want to invent some bs...B-town also had some other wannabee Crips and bloods I think one was called EGC(East Side Gangster Crips). I don't even know what "East Side" they were bangin cuz I remember all of them lived in that line between Bremerton and Silverdale. I think the fairgrounds area...Anyone from Bremerton knows that, that area is hardcore! haha Im just playin'

G.S. f-ing E.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.S. f-ing E. » August 10th, 2006, 6:00 pm

ah you mean that Brownsville/Keyport area...yeah real fucking hardcore. watch out for them drive-bys with tractors.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by guardsman » August 18th, 2006, 9:44 pm

I was reading a old newspaper article and back in 1992 in Bremerton some guys from Los Angeles' "Mansfield Gangsters Crips" & "Santana Blocc Crips" were charged with murder after they got into a drug dispute and killed two Bremerton teens that were from "Acacia Blocc Crips".

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » August 21st, 2006, 4:57 pm

Yep I was like 11 or 12 back then. That was Whizz and Tazz R.I.P. that was like in Dec. 1991 I think

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » March 17th, 2007, 8:12 pm

what gangs are in Auburn?

frishizle

Unread post by frishizle » December 26th, 2007, 2:04 am

SH_T I GO TO SKOO IN LAKEWOOD IN ON the RIDE HOME I SEE A MS 13 TAG SO WE GOT THEM

cheffdizz
What city do you live in now?: tac

Re: Washington State gangs

Unread post by cheffdizz » February 25th, 2009, 6:05 pm

Tacoma:
NPC
OLB
HTC
Buncha 13 gangs
MS
AK
SOS
LOC
GD's
Seven Deuce Mob
Playboy Crips

Sonickris
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: Spokane

Re: Washington State gangs

Unread post by Sonickris » October 15th, 2010, 3:54 am

im not sure whats out here in Spokane. i know we got 13 sur, 18 st, and some Aryans. what else is around here? i know in Hillard the gang activity is pretty heavy..its growing stronger here in Spokane. seeing a lot of graffiti and more crime..