asian boyz street gang

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

asian boyz street gang

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » December 27th, 2003, 11:17 am

are they even dangerous? compare to hispanic and black gangs

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: asian boyz street gang

Unread post by Cheeks » December 27th, 2003, 9:02 pm

Any man with a gun is dangerous. Any man with his fists is brave.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 27th, 2003, 9:23 pm

asian boyz is some real catz, i think they could see some otha gangs, i saw some shit about them on the news, they some crazy ma fuckaz

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 27th, 2003, 9:29 pm

I never ran into them cats in my day, I think they had a set out in the Valley during my time. I have only heard mixed opinions about these cats, they've done some questionable things frowned upon by a lot of people. I think I saw that piece you were talking about though, it was on TV...these guys did several murders in the SFV, SELA, South Bay areas and got chased/captured in SouthEast Asia somewhere. Their main rivals were the TRG's in LB and the WC. But as with any gang, the longer you exist the more enemies you gain sooner or later.

Eroy

Unread post by Eroy » December 28th, 2003, 12:00 pm

actually this gang was on Americas Most Wanted last night. Some Viets and filipinos of this set are wanted in the deadly poolhall brawl that resulted in a fatal shooting. This took place in Los Angeles.

i think several were caught and 1 guys still at large. I wonder if Asian boys are Crip affiliated cuz on the show it had several members throwing C's and wearing blue bandannas over their faces.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 28th, 2003, 12:17 pm

Naw they not dangerous. The Italians are more dangerous than them.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » December 28th, 2003, 5:22 pm

Yeah Azn Boyz are crip affiliated.
My hood and they hood is cool, we don't kick it much but we're cool with them. Yeah, they're some true mashers up in ABZ.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » December 28th, 2003, 8:30 pm

what kind of weapons do these asian gangs use? i heard they use a lot of fire power. also from what i read somewhere in this forum they smoked youngsters and veterans when they roll through.one more thing...the war between asian(trg) and mexz...who sustain more casualties?

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » December 30th, 2003, 3:09 am

Mainly 18's, Tek-9's, Mack-10s, Aks.. Some just use shanks and fists to settle desputes. Peace.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 31st, 2003, 1:59 am

SOME OF THE ASIANS I KNOW PACK BIG HEATS AND AIN'T SCARE OF USE THEM.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 31st, 2003, 6:06 pm

I lived in Austin for a few years. I knew people in Austin who were in a gang called YOG's, Young.Oriental.Gangsters. And these guys were not fucked with by anyone,not even the Bloods my brother rolled with or Latin Kings in my area.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » January 1st, 2004, 2:39 pm

i read somewhere in this forum...these gangs smoked younsters and vetaran. what's up with that?! pro killers or sumthing. are they really good at killing other gang member?

dmtsureno

Unread post by dmtsureno » January 3rd, 2004, 1:30 am

back in the sawtelle days those punks were on the news sayin they were the baddest in the SFV. we went up there house to house callin them out and beatin the shit outa them. ive heard some of them will blast without a hesitation but what true banger doesnt?

Eroy

Unread post by Eroy » January 16th, 2004, 9:17 am

I don't understand why people always underestimate Oriental/Asian people.

Here you are on the net disrespecting one of the most violent Oriental street gangs in the Los Angeles area, and for what???

a bunch of these dudes were on America's most wanted and now one is still at large. He's wanted for 6 murders.

SO how are they punks??? They aint real enough cuz you have something against Vietnamese and Asians????

Give me a break man. You're just one racist Sureno.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 16th, 2004, 9:26 am

say eroy aint every SURENO racist. dont judge all of us cause of that dude. he may NOT even be a real sureno, just cause he has sureno in his name doesnt mean he IS a sureno. you gots to remember that this is the internet and a person can be whoever he wants to be. speaking for myself only i hear where your coming from, i dont unerestimate anyone who is as violent as them and i dont feel they are punks. i'd bet everything i have that people WOULD'NT call them a punk if one of them oriental's put a piece in his mouth and told him "now what?"...peace.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 19th, 2004, 9:25 am

Eroy,
Chill out bro. Everyone has a right to their own opinion based on their own experiences. Just because dmtsureno ain't got no love for them cats, it's no reason for you to catch feelings...unless your one of them? If your a member and a respectable one at that, act like a respectable "G" and leave it alone. And honestly, read his post, he did not speak out upon all "orientals" or asians or vietnamese. He was simply stating a fact, they were some punks when him and his boys ran into them, that's it. End of story.

Keep the discussion on the topic folks. We all may have differences of opinion about these cats, so it's all good.

Peace...

sEnYoRiTa aka bAbY mEccA

Unread post by sEnYoRiTa aka bAbY mEccA » January 22nd, 2004, 10:51 am

i just wanna ask if u know Temple Street 13?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 22nd, 2004, 12:12 pm

Yes, but if you want to start a new topic about Temple Street...start a new one with "Temple Street" as a title. And what are you asking about TST? Here in the LOS, it's a chicano/pinoy gang in the Rampart Area, but you should know that if your from Temple.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » January 22nd, 2004, 6:48 pm

IVE BEEN LIVEN ON EASTSIDE LONG BEACH. EASTSIDE LONGO DROPED CAMBODIAN CRIPS IN 96 AND AZIAN BOYZ AND TRG DROPED THE LONGO CLIQUE DUKES THAT WAS IN THEIR HOOD, THEY USED TO BE CALLED MALDITOS BACK IN THE DAY TILL THEY WERE FORCED INTO LONGO. HOWEVER LATELY THEY GOT OUT OF THE PENN AND ARE NOW REAL CLOSE TO LA EMME. THEY TOOK OVER MC ARTHUR PARK AKA LONGO PARK. THE PROBLEM IS ASIAN GANGS NOT LIKE MEXICAN LONG BEACH GANGS ARE BEEFING IT(YCT vs TRG vs ABZ) AZIAN BOYZ ALSO GOT BEEF WITH ITSELF(NORTHSIDE AND EASTSIDE)

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS

EASTSIDE OUT

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 22nd, 2004, 11:48 pm

^^ i use to go to long beach to get my hair cuts. lol i juss wanted to say that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 25th, 2004, 8:57 am

CAN SOMEBODY TELL US A LIST OF LONG BEACH ASIAN ACTIVE HOODS AND WERE THEY BE LOCATED AND WHAT ARE THEY CLAIMIN ...THANKS

HERE WHAT I HEARD

NORTH SIDE LBC TINY RASCAL GANG
EXOTIC CRIPS OR SUM LIKE THAT
CAMBODIAN ROYAL CRIPS
AZIAN BOYZ

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 3rd, 2004, 6:32 pm

in reply to casper...they are...

TRG (they have a few clicks up in LB)

ABZ (Northside and Eastside) - i dunno about them beefin' though...i never heard of that

CBC (somethin' Cambodian)

EFCC (Exotic Foreign Cambodian Crips or somethin' like that)

WSI (West Side Islanders)

that's all i remember...

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » February 17th, 2004, 7:07 am

It depends on who you ask...I heard CBC stands for Cold Blooded Cambodians and other times its was Crazy Brothers Clan...Maybe because they might have other nationalities in their set.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » February 18th, 2004, 12:12 pm

can the "wah ching" Annihilate ABZ or TRG? i was wonderin if wah ching ever beef with any hispanic gang.... if so can handle them or run away

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 18th, 2004, 12:30 pm

^
that's like askin' can hoovers in they prime anihilate ecc in they prime...can't really say.

WC has been at war with ABZ for a while...while TRG concentrates more on the Longos and other sets, WC's main enemy is ABZ, while ABZ's top rival is WC...so far nobody has killed off the others...WC rides on ABZ, ABZ rides on them...goes back and forth

and as far as i know, WC has never had any run-ins with hispanic gangs, but i'm almost positive there are some beefs, just that i haven't heard of...especially in places like El Monte and other parts of the SGV

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 19th, 2004, 12:59 am

There is SOME azian boyz in portland

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 26th, 2004, 8:43 pm

Northside and Eatside AsianBoyZ got mad beef. Long Beach use to have Cambodian Cribs till they got exterminated by the Longos. I have never heard of NS TRG. Ive heard of TRCG and TRBG. Right now ESL Dukes are trying to take the asian hood back over on 10th street. Im pretty sure that WC has beef with Longero because they hate nips way before the EMME sent the green light on them, they also have a strong hatred towards Crips

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 27th, 2004, 9:52 am

PLEASE 562 AVOID USING DEROGATORY AND RACIST TERMINOLOGY WHEN U ARE REFERING TO A RACE THAT IS NOT YOURS , SINCE U SEEMS MEXICAN AVOID CALLING A BLACMAN A NIGGA AND AN ASIAN A NIPS OR WHATEVER DEROGATORY TERM ...THANKS AND SAME RULE FOR NON MEXICAN PEOPLE CALLING MEXICANS BEANERS ITS NOT WELCOME HERE

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » March 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm

dmtsureno wrote:back in the sawtelle days those punks were on the news sayin they were the baddest in the SFV. we went up there house to house callin them out and beatin the stuff outa them. ive heard some of them will blast without a hesitation but what true banger doesnt?
Your hood must have dealt with a lot of the pussies from AB, but I'm sure your set has its pussies also, as with any gang. And claiming they're the baddest? What gang doesn't?

Anyway, Asian/Hispanic beef seems quiet here in the San Fernando Valley nowadays.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 5th, 2004, 10:57 pm

how deep is the azn boyz set down in the SFV?...i heard lot of crazy stories bout em...they down.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 6th, 2004, 4:10 pm

them cambodian crips are still around in LB. I got a homegirl from there and they hold a couple apartments down over there.

CLEVER

Unread post by CLEVER » March 7th, 2004, 5:23 pm

Asian Boyz is probably one of thee or maybe even thee largest asian street gang in the US. TRG is also one. Asian Boyz is responsible for more than 2 dozen homicides in the SGV (San Gabriele Valley) alone.

A few weeks ago, they were on the news again. They pressed more charges against the ABZ for plotting to kill the witnesses and the the. They also added the murder of one of the witnesses fathers. ABZ sent over a hit squad from LA to San Francisco to kill one of the witnesses father. He was shot execution style in front of his home.

The others wanted in the murder spree are still in the Philippines.