Australia II

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Australia II

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » December 15th, 2003, 4:30 pm

THERE ARE STREET GANGS HERE IN AUSTRALIA. I LIVE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA THE CAPITAL OF S.A. IS ADELAIDE BUT ANYWAYS THERE IS GANGS THERE MAINLY TAGGERS OR JUST A GROUP THAT HANG TOGETHER SOME ARE THE RENELOR BOYZ I THINK TAHTS HOW YOU SAY IT ALSO THE SALSBURY BOYZ. A FEW BLACK GANGS TO BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF BIKER GANGS LIKE FINKS,GYPSEY JOKERS,HELLS ANGELS,THE REBELS ALSO IN SYDNEY THERE WOULD BE ALOT I'VE HEARD THERE HAVE BEEN DRIVE-BYE SHOOTINGS IN SYDNEY'S SOUTH WEST.A SUBURB IN WESTURN AUSTRALIA CALLED NORTHBRIDGE HAS GANGS THERE IS A CERFEW THERE FOR TEENS THAT WALK AROUND AT NIGHT SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT GET MUGGED THERE OR JUST BASHED.... ALSO THE ASIAN GANGS HERE ARE BAD THEY HAVE KNIFES AND GUNS...

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: i THOUGHT I WOULD ADD AUSTRALIA TO the LIST........

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » December 15th, 2003, 4:37 pm

A ARTICLE I FOUND:

Last Update: Saturday, December 13, 2003. 10:52am (AEDT)

Police will not comment on a possible link with earlier murders (File photo) (ABC News)

Police silent on possible gangland murder link
Police are yet to identify a middle-aged man shot dead at Kew in Melbourne's east overnight in another possible gangland shooting.

The Homicide Squad is investigating but police would not confirm or deny that the shooting is connected to a spate of recent shooting deaths involving Melbourne's underworld figures.

A man has been shot dead outside a home in Belmont Avenue just after midnight.

Detective Inspector Bernie Rankin says police believe the middle-aged man was standing near a parked car when he was shot.

He says police have only a scant description of a green car seen leaving the scene, and found a short time later, burnt out in Doona Avenue.

"It was a dark green coloured sedan, we would certainly be very interested in hearing from anyone who saw that vehicle or was in the vicinity and saw anything in Belmont Avenue in Kew shortly after midnight," he said.

Neighbours say he lived with his wife and had grown-up children.

Witnesses have reported hearing five shots.

Police say they expect to release the victim's name later this morning.

Print Email

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 15th, 2003, 11:33 pm

Lightskinboy, what's your nationality?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 16th, 2003, 12:03 pm

I remember a movie called Romper Stomper talked about the fight between skinheads and asians.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 16th, 2003, 5:10 pm

who won?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Australia

Unread post by wcrockets » December 16th, 2003, 5:43 pm

The skinheads had a good early lead but the asians came back in force and soundly beat them. The skinheads then retired into personal infighting resulting in the death of their charismatic leader played by none other than the now famous actor Russell Crowe.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 21st, 2003, 4:49 pm

Here is a message I received about gangs downunder.
-----------------------

Subject: info on australian crip and blood gangs
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:12:25 -0800
Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message text/html Save
hello Mr. Alonso....i thought it would be a good idea to put australian crip and blood gangs on your web sight...i live in melbourne victoria and our crip and blood ganes go by suburbs not streets...i will name a few..
- preston crip boyz
-the heighdelburg crips
-italian rezza bloods
there are alot more but those are the main ones....i am hopeing that you could put them on your web sight and you can reserch on other countrys in the worlds gangs!
thank you for your time
catchya;)

spike

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HaycH » December 30th, 2003, 2:33 am

the heighdelburg crips.. lol my suburb. That shyt dont exist no more. Holla at me spike.

eNgIeS

Unread post by eNgIeS » January 10th, 2004, 12:01 pm

Ohh we have a few down in South East Melbourne not sure if they still around but here goes.

Oakleigh Wogs: Been around for decades, in recent years its been referreed to Oakleigh Wogs jnr, mainly contains young males of greek or italian descent. Logo is an O with a W in the middle of it

CCT: Some say it stands for Crazy Clayton Thugs, dont know the real meaning since I aint no gang banger myself. Been around for a number of years, seems to contain young males of Mauri, Samoan & Tongan descent

ANC: Stands for All Nation Crew. Been around for a few years. Alot young males of Clayton, Clayton South, Clarinda & Oakleigh South seem to be apart of the crew, with many different nationality's but mostly italians & greeks

Kambo Klownz or Cambo Clownz: Dont know much about them probably one of the most dangerous gangs. Most are of Cambodian descent

Theres a number of crews from Carnegie to Springvale to Dandenong. I stay away from gang banging myself way to dangerous lifestyle for myself

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 23rd, 2004, 6:54 pm

this is a arcticle about a riot that took place in a black suburb in sydney police were chasing a 17 year old boy on his bike and some how he rode into a fence and got a sharp bit of the fence lodged into him and died which started a riot in the neighboorhood with 50 cops injured ther were about 200 poeple chuckign rocks,bricks,fire works,chucking burning bins and sticks police said they wered chasing the boy but who knows ther was 2 witneses.. heres a article i found oh to people that dont know what a aboriginal is it is a black australian

Print Email
Last Update: Tuesday, February 17, 2004. 8:52pm (AEDT)

Police dodge a projectile during rioting in Redfern.

Policeman 'disarmed' in Redfern stand-off
A police officer had his Glock pistol stolen and pointed at him during a confrontation in Redfern last Thursday, the New South Wales Parliament has been told.

Opposition leader John Brogden says the officer's urgent calls for help over police radio were not properly received.

Mr Brogden has used the first Question Time of the year to reveal the incident, in which two police officers were threatened by a group of up to 15 people.

The revelations come in the wake of Sunday's violent riots in Redfern, during which 40 police were injured.

Mr Brogden released what he claims is a transcript of a police report detailing the incident.

He says it shows the officers were attempting to arrest a suspected drug dealer when they were assaulted by "a mob of hoods".

One officer had his gun taken from his holster and pointed at his stomach but managed to break free and retrieve the weapon.

Mr Brogden says the transcript shows their four attempts to radio for help were not properly heard.

"When police officers actually have their side arms pulled from their holsters and pointed into their chest, you've actually got to worry about the safety of our police on the streets in Redfern, let alone anyone else," Mr Brogden said.

Police Minister John Watkins says the incident is being reviewed.

He has commended the bravery of the officers involved, saying they still managed to arrest the alleged drug dealer.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 24th, 2004, 12:32 am

These Riots wwhere caused becoz the Majority of the Aboriginals in Redfern believed that Earlier in the Morning a Young Aboriginal Kid was Killed becoz of Police actions.. they say police where chasing him on hes Bike when he came off and died.. Smashing into a Fence.. then after a long night on the Booze all the Abo's decided they where gonna go about setting places on fire.. thorwing bricks at police-men and firing Fireworks at them.. they had Wheelie Bins full of Bricks to throw at the Officers.. and upto 50 Officers where injured but only a few seriously.. Redfern "South Sydney" Directly beside Sydneys CBD (Central Business Disctrict) everyone in these neighbourhoods has trouble with the aboriginals.. to me.. there just Pests that need to be shot...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 24th, 2004, 2:50 pm

JuniorX wrote:These Riots wwhere caused becoz the Majority of the Aboriginals in Redfern believed that Earlier in the Morning a Young Aboriginal Kid was Killed becoz of Police actions.. they say police where chasing him on hes Bike when he came off and died.. Smashing into a Fence.. then after a long night on the Booze all the Abo's decided they where gonna go about setting places on fire.. thorwing bricks at police-men and firing Fireworks at them.. they had Wheelie Bins full of Bricks to throw at the Officers.. and upto 50 Officers where injured but only a few seriously.. Redfern "South Sydney" Directly beside Sydneys CBD (Central Business Disctrict) everyone in these neighbourhoods has trouble with the aboriginals.. to me.. there just Pests that need to be shot...
Apparently they feel the same way toward you. And they were there first. Whatever inconveniece you may have suffered at their hands, if you even have (and I am not diminishing that if it happened), probably pales in comparison to what they have been subjected to.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 26th, 2004, 10:25 pm

dont think so cuzz.. i grew up in a rough neighbourhood but never started mess with women or children and only a few times started mess with a grown man.. these maggots target women and young kids.. why dont they step up a level and try jack someone they own Sex and Age.. get they asses Whupped.. and as soon as the police try to jump in they Yell Racism.. they Fools.. like i said.. anyone who act as ive said above deserve nothing but a bullet.. or even several bullets to make sure.. and aye wcrockets yeh they was here first.. is that a reason to pick on kids and women.. then start mess with police.. then as soon as they get busted they say its racism??.. hell naa !!

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 28th, 2004, 11:10 pm

JuniorX wrote:These Riots wwhere caused becoz the Majority of the Aboriginals in Redfern believed that Earlier in the Morning a Young Aboriginal Kid was Killed becoz of Police actions.. they say police where chasing him on hes Bike when he came off and died.. Smashing into a Fence.. then after a long night on the Booze all the Abo's decided they where gonna go about setting places on fire.. thorwing bricks at police-men and firing Fireworks at them.. they had Wheelie Bins full of Bricks to throw at the Officers.. and upto 50 Officers where injured but only a few seriously.. Redfern "South Sydney" Directly beside Sydneys CBD (Central Business Disctrict) everyone in these neighbourhoods has trouble with the aboriginals.. to me.. there just Pests that need to be shot...

ARE U SAYIN ABORIGINAL'S ARE PESTS AND SHOULD BE SHOT???? WELL I THINK YOUR WRONG BECAUSE I AM PART ABORIGINAL AND I DO THINK the POLICE WERE LYING ABOTU CHASING THAT BOY THERE ARE ALOT OF RASICT COPS..........

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 28th, 2004, 11:16 pm

JuniorX wrote:dont think so cuzz.. i grew up in a rough neighbourhood but never started mess with women or children and only a few times started mess with a grown man.. these maggots target women and young kids.. why dont they step up a level and try jack someone they own Sex and Age.. get they asses Whupped.. and as soon as the police try to jump in they Yell Racism.. they Fools.. like i said.. anyone who act as ive said above deserve nothing but a bullet.. or even several bullets to make sure.. and aye wcrockets yeh they was here first.. is that a reason to pick on kids and women.. then start mess with police.. then as soon as they get busted they say its racism??.. hell naa !!
I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF MY BLACK POPULATION HURT OR PICK ON KIDS AND WOMEN I SEEN PEOPLE GETTIN DRUNK AND MAYBE PICKIN ON WOMEN BTU NOT MUCH OF THAT HAPPENS HERE IN sOUTH aUSTRALIA IT MUST BE DIFFERENT IN SYDNEY NOT ALL ABORIGINAL PEOPLE ARE BAD U JUDGING ALL OF US INSTEAD OF the ONES U KNOW... SO GETYA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U SPEAK.... THERES ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE THAT ARE the SAME........ DONT JUDGE A PERSON BY THERE COLOUR OF THERE SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THERE CHARECTOR (IM SURE MARTIN LUTHER KING USED THAT SENTENCE BEFORE LOL)

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 28th, 2004, 11:18 pm

Apparently they feel the same way toward you. And they were there first. Whatever inconveniece you may have suffered at their hands, if you even have (and I am not diminishing that if it happened), probably pales in comparison to what they have been subjected to.[/quote]

I AGREE

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 28th, 2004, 11:19 pm

SORRY I WAS TRYING TO QUOTE WCROCKETS........

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » February 29th, 2004, 6:38 am

I saw somethin on the news recentlyabout Aborigonies in Sydney. Levels of murder, unnemployment an Heroin Addiction is somehin like twice the amount for the poorest white neighbourhood, and apparently there are race riots all the time and huge fights between white sand aborigionies. I've seen some documentary about poorwhite people in Austrailia and that looked real bad, but nothing compared to the 'natives'.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » February 29th, 2004, 10:17 am

what gangs are dangerous in australia?

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 29th, 2004, 5:56 pm

FUSNOWMAN wrote:what gangs are dangerous in australia?
well what i've heard the asian gangs are pretty dangerous here and we do have the mafia here too also motorcycle gangs can be dangerous.....

but just on the news last night i heard about this gang fight i think it was between asian gangs one man got his hand cut clean of by a sword the doctors sowed it back on though.........

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » February 29th, 2004, 6:38 pm

what's up with all these asian gangs...of all the gangs... it had to be asian.other gangs in aust cant take care of them lil asians

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 1st, 2004, 12:21 am

Here it goes to u Light_Skin_Boy.. u dont live in Sydney and u dont know what they r like.. and as for being here first it gives no reason to cause trouble and then claim racism whenever a copper gets them on the ground.. and here goes for everyone else.. Most Dangerous Gangs in Sydney would have to be Asians by far.. Viets and Chinese.. Chinatown in Sydney is filled with huge prostitution rinks, drug dealing, Gun sales.. Chinatown has everything plus more.. then u got Cabramatta the Drug capital of Australia which is located Roughly south-west sydney but in both these places ive never felt threatened.. u seem to only get in mess if u tryin to bring mess with them.. and they will straight f-uk u up.. then in all of Sydney u got the "middle-eastern" guyz mostly of Lebanese Decent who have been having many gun battles in Sydney.. i dont live in Melbroune but all i can say about that, is that there is organized in melbourne and alot of it.. from what ive heard Melbourne's street gangs arent too strong.. and the same goes for Sydney.. in Sydney u got alot of Pacific Islanders and Aboriginals who start mess but they aint considered a threat because they dont tend to use guns or knives.. but f-uk they can fight.. anyway thats my say.. anyone write back i love to talk bout Sydney Gangs.. Peace

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 1st, 2004, 12:24 am

FUSNOWMAN wrote:what's up with all these asian gangs...of all the gangs... it had to be asian.other gangs in aust cant take care of them lil asians
cuzz... u got it twisted the asian gangs in sydney would ride over any gangs in australia.. straight up the only people that could even phase them would be the motorcyle gangs.. (rebels and hells angels mostly)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 4th, 2004, 6:22 pm

I agree with JuniorX about Abos
they just straight fcukn whingers,
all they do is petty crimes like bag snatchin and theft.
and they always cry racism when shit hits the fan, they're all a bunch of crybaby no hopers. They do nothing to help or better themselves as a race except whinge and cry all the time. thats why they havent got anywhere in the criminal world.

im Vietnamese and im not racist, one of my closest frens i grew up with is Tongan and i have many Lebanese friends that i trust as well. But them Abos they just an embarassment to themselves

As For FUSNOWMAN, u one ignorant bitch, are u located in Australia? if not Shut the fuck up, cos if you are we will take care of you

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » March 4th, 2004, 7:13 pm

TVibes...i don't live in aus and one more thing...i'm not a female and plus I'M ASIAN!! you see i'm ignorant cuz i don't know a lot gangs in my area in NYC. i'm here to catch up whats going around my area, other state and the world.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 4th, 2004, 8:00 pm

wats up Junior
yeah gotta change my local, i just come back from Kalifornia was there for a few months staying with family over their, Westminster, Orange county (lil Saigon)
Thats how i knew bout this site, my cousins in Kali told me bout it

But yeah im originally from Sydney, lived in Marrickville and around Bankstown, Cabra and now in Canley Vale

where u from? what nat are you?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 5th, 2004, 12:39 am

i Live in Mt Druitt and by the way cuzz.. .. u here bout the shit that went on in Liverpool Westfield with all the wogs.. 120 of them ready to fight it out over who was gonna run the show over there..
Last edited by juniorx on October 12th, 2004, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » March 5th, 2004, 8:59 am

To JuniorX and Tvibes , I am not from Australia but i know something, you cant judge a entire race just because the bad ones from it do bad stuff there is bad people in every race White,Asian,Black and so on. You think every aboriginal deserves to be shot? You think aboriginal WOMEN AND CHILDREAN DESERVE TO BE SHOT! FCUK YOU,YOU CANT JUDGE THEM ALL BY LOOKIN AT THE BAD ONES.I THINK THE ONLY ONES WHO DESERVE TO BE SHOT IS YOU!The aboriginals where here first before the europeans the europeans stole this land and have commited BIGGER CRIMES THAN ANY OTHER RACE,the europeans stole the american indian lands,Austrelia,New Zealand,Canada,all of Latin America and s.Africa from the original people.The europeans rounded AFRICAN men,women and childrean on to ships and sold other human beings as slaves!THOSE ARE SOME OF THE MANY CRIMES THEY COMMITED! I am not sayin all europeans are bad NO I am half european and arab myself but the europeans DID commit more crimes than other race.AND FOR THE BAD ABORIGINALS THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE SHOT NEARLY AS MUTCH AS RACEIST PEOPLE LIKE YOU TWO DESERVE TO BE SHOT!ALL RACEIST GANGSTERS SUTCH AS THE SKINHEADS,KKK AND NAZI LOWRIDAS THEY SHOULD ALL HAVE A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH I HATE RACEISTS AND YOU TWO ARE RACEIST!DO NOT JUDGE A RACE by those in it who do bad stuff sutch as beating on women and kids ONLY THOSE WHO DO BEAT ON WOMEN AND CHILDREAN DESERVE TO BE SHOT NO MATTER WHAT RACE THEY ARE.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 5th, 2004, 10:55 am

^^ Lol.. you just took a position that is just as violent as the person you are condemning. So how does that make you better?

The way I see it, it doesn't make you better at all: only on a different side.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 5th, 2004, 5:48 pm

Ali ur a straight up fool... and once again u stupid sand monkey.. just because they where here first give them NO reason to jack women and children which a large majority of them in that neighbourhood do.. and as soon as they get busted for doing it they claim racism.. ... and i said the pests need to be shot which they do.. no not an entire race .. there is hard working aboriginals that even publically said they where disgusted in the aboriginals that have given there race such a bad name and i got MUCH repect for them.. atleast there having a go.. so Ali before u come on here tryin preach to me get ur damn facts right and as i said if u dont live here u got no say u dont know them or what there like.. im out !

Napolain

Unread post by Napolain » March 5th, 2004, 10:45 pm

I partly agree with Ali and JuniorX.However I do not belive any one on this forum deserves to be shot and I think that juniorX should give the aboriginals another chance.Ali I think you just lost your temper. By the way Ali which part of the U.A.E are you in I am currently in new York but I live in Jumeirah.I am partly emiratie and partly american but i lived in england for 7 years I am 21 years old.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 12:11 am

they have too many chances already.. steal shit from women and children.. have riots for no particular reason.. happens over and over again.. and as soon as they get busted they says its racism..