Tupac Was No Thug

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
carlo pinezzi

Tupac Was No Thug

Unread post by carlo pinezzi » May 13th, 2003, 10:31 pm

He thought he could be a thug but when he played with fire, they did him in. The guy went to arts school and lived in the bay area of California before he started getting thugged out. :lol:

Re: Tupac Was No Thug

Unread post by Guest » May 14th, 2003, 1:12 pm

I BET YOU THINK JARULE IS A THUG.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT PAC NIGGA!!!!!

Tupac was the thug of all thugs

Unread post by Guest » May 15th, 2003, 9:45 am

Tupac was a muthafuck** thug cant nobody ever be more thuggish than tupac or gansta than tupac. So all yall niggas out there dont hate on that thug nigga tupac. And for the record Ja-rule is no thug if anything he need a hug fa fuckin with my nigga 50.

HOLLA!! :D

F*ck that

Unread post by Guest » May 15th, 2003, 3:27 pm

Because Pac goes to art school doesn't mean he's a thug?? You are a fuckin' lame ass bitch. He himself said that a thug was someone who was willing to stand up and fight for a black man's right not rob someone to act tough. You don't need to get in trouble with the law to be cool, but you can get in trouble with the law to stand up for what you believe in, which is what happened in Pac's case. Stay in school man then you will grow up and maybe become have the man that Tupac was.

Unread post by Guest » May 18th, 2003, 2:58 pm

i just wanna know was pac a blood or crip?
what is jarule?

tupac is no fake thug

Unread post by Guest » May 18th, 2003, 11:09 pm

corse 2pac was a real gangsta, and he was a blood, and ja is a wannabe blood, but he isnt shit...outzB

half breed

Unread post by half breed » May 20th, 2003, 5:59 am

No doubt Pac is a true nigga. No doubt also Pac also a Mama's boy. One thing fo sure whatever ya'll niggaz think bout Pac he will always be a gangsta. as fo Ja Rule he's just the biggest pussy in the planet. So fo ya'll who idolize 2Pac stay real, and keep listening to his shit.

Peace Out, One Love.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 20th, 2003, 6:20 pm

Anonymous wrote:i just wanna know was pac a blood or crip?
what is jarule?
2pac was a crip....ja rule is a crip

dok holaday

makaveli

Unread post by dok holaday » May 20th, 2003, 11:01 pm

dont ever diss pac or say what he is or what he wasnt u sqare ass suckasu fools wouldnt know a true g if he smoked u so go pop in your ja rule cd and shut up u sexualz!!!!!

Realone

Tupac was a tthug

Unread post by Realone » May 21st, 2003, 11:06 am

Tupac was a thug bitch

2pacs#1fan

realest nigga eva

Unread post by 2pacs#1fan » May 22nd, 2003, 5:28 pm

Realone wrote:Tupac was a thug bitch
tupac no doubt was the greatest rapper to eva touch the mic, and yeah he kept it gangsta but at the same time who was all about making a better way for people. in my opinion pac wasnt only a gangsta but he was also a very intelligent black man so all of you bitch ass niggaz on here hatin on pac fuck yall and if yall got a problem with me saying that yall can come holla at me. rappers today dont rap about shit see pac always had a story with his shit so thats what makes hims the G.O.AT

p.s. the closest nigga to pac is my nigga 50 cent

big-c-low

2-pac-was-no-blood

Unread post by big-c-low » May 27th, 2003, 10:22 am

2-pac-was-not-a-blood-he-was-a-reak-thug-for-sure-but-he-was-never-in-no-set-he-was-in-the-row-so-affiliated-with-the-bloods-but-he-will-always-have-crip-love.

p.s

your-time-is-near-suge-aka-snitch-knight.

jwil

No thug

Unread post by jwil » May 27th, 2003, 7:22 pm

2 pac wasn't a thug he was lover of rap and poetry his works made it seems as though he was a thug but he wasnt really. 2 pac saw the truth and then he rapped the truth which really made alot of people like biggie and all those who have suspected to have shot him down.

q

tupac was a crossova

Unread post by q » May 27th, 2003, 7:27 pm

when 2pac went to new york he was reppin NY folk- then he moved back to CALI and took the the bullets to crossova to blood he died as a piru ass bitch but he was the greatest so i still respect him

Unread post by Guest » May 30th, 2003, 8:49 am

tupac was a thug. He sure wasn't no wanna be gangseter. No wanna b gangster get up after getting shot 2 times in the head, then come out and speak his mind about his enemies like Pac did.

CWizardx

Married and still gangbanging

Unread post by CWizardx » June 1st, 2003, 3:44 am

Hello, no offense but if you two are married why do you still gangbang? I hope that you guys move past that and find more productive things to do with your lives.

Unread post by Guest » June 2nd, 2003, 4:36 pm

xoxoJ-Laxoxo wrote:
what is jarule?
2pac was no crip he have his own gang stupid. and ja rule is no gangster ha just fake ass gangster shit

Unread post by Guest » June 3rd, 2003, 1:10 am

xoxoJ-Laxoxo wrote:
what is jarule?

J-La...or whatever your fuckin name is. You're an idiot. Tupac was not a gangbanger. If anything, he had connections with Bloods, through Suge Knight. He never claimed a hood, get your shit straight. Ja Rule is a fake ass wanna-be N.Y. style Blood. The Bloods in New York are almost all made up versions.

Re: 2-pac-was-no-blood

Unread post by Guest » June 4th, 2003, 8:44 pm

he is d realist anytme and we crips will still have much love 4 him[/list][/code][/b]

Unread post by Guest » June 4th, 2003, 8:48 pm

I FEEL SICK ABOUT THE WAY YALL DIRESPECT BLOODS AND CRIPS.IF
JA RULE IS A CRIP,THEN LIL'BOW WOW IS BLOOD.GO ASK THRU CRIP NIGGAS LIKE SNOOP 2 TELL YOU WHAT TIME IT IS.2PAC IS A CRIP AND BLOOD IN ONE NIGGA!!1PEACE :evil: :twisted:

CrazyNluvWita30

Unread post by CrazyNluvWita30 » June 5th, 2003, 4:51 pm

Pac did not bang he did not rep no HOOD, he was simply thugin it!

baby tc 59 ECC

Unread post by baby tc 59 ECC » June 7th, 2003, 11:09 am

Ima tell u k.c fuck chickens strips and grape i don't what the fuck yo hood was thinking when ya'll clicked up with hoovers to become hoover grape fruits. :twisted:

aZteC RiDaH 619

PAC LIVED AS A THUG MOST OF HIS LIFE NO DOUBT!!!! gEt rEaL!!

Unread post by aZteC RiDaH 619 » June 7th, 2003, 5:59 pm

Of course pac was a thug and lived as a thug. He sure is the best rap artist ever, with great lyrics not like ja rule's. So you haterz better open up your eyes and see things as they are.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

59 ecc ?

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2003, 8:04 am

first when 2pac was out of the pn he was down with a lots of bloods'' i dont say slobs u c cause i let it c a st thang i just read og mad ronald text about the art of gang bangin and he wasnt dissin the crips so ill act like him and call a blood a blood. ''he was hangin with suge who was a mob piru memba they all down with ludaz park and lime hood and elm they use 2 b down with fruit town but things have changed but one thing is sure they all hate us and we all hate them since the 70's we have a graveyard of homies ctween us witch is something deeper than a 92 peace treaty i v heard he went deeper in his reletionship with the piruz he even got mob tatooed in his forearm i dont thing theyv accepted him as a memba of the mob cause u dont come in the hood at 26 year old out of marinland hang 1 week with suge an c acepted as a g frum the set no way ,all those guy grew up together went thru a lots of drama 2gether and pac wasnt really part of their hood so honestly i dont think pac was a busta 4 that but he neva really had a real hood 2 claim i heard he neva was shit in his home town thats the reason he ended up in ny ...was he a busta no ...but he wasnt wat we call a rida or guetto star cause u have to bang 4 a set 2 get on that level and that nigga started 2 bang only after he knew suge... SSCC UP BG 4 LIFE and 2 that niggas from the sc 59 ecc yall on slauson and town st ?

Erick

Blood or no blood pac always gets respected Unlike Snoop lol

Unread post by Erick » July 4th, 2003, 1:28 am

Well all i can say is tupac was a great entertainer and a great rapper and ive heard in NY he wasn't as hard as his records claimed but im not that niggas momma so ima let that man rest in peace and say if he was a thug only god can judge and im not gon DOGG him out By saying he was a Rip or simply a B-dog rest in peace Pac

Every Body 'B' S8fe keep the streets in your hearts not Your life

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: FUCC YOU

Unread post by E`S`T » July 6th, 2003, 6:09 pm

ECBC CRIP wrote:
KING CRIPPIN_85G PAY BACK wrote::twisted: ALL YOU FAKE ASSES WHO CALL PAC AND JA A CRIP NEED 2 GET SPRAYED PEACE TO CRIP HEAVEN
NIGGA U AINT NO CRIP, U A FUCC'N PERPATRAIN FRONTIN , FRUIT CAKE AZZ MUAFUCCA.. I COULD HAVE U ON MY BLOCK TURNIN' TRIKZ LIKE DEEZ OTHA BITCHEZ then IF U DONT DO WUT CHU TOLD, FLIP YO WIG BACK.. DIS IZ ECBC 190 CUZ!!!!
WHAT UP BITCH! FUCK CHEESE TOAST MUTHERFUCKER!!! THE HOMIES FROM VPLS BE SMOKING YOU PUNK ASS MAYATE! FUCK YOU AND FUCK ECC!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 14th, 2003, 9:08 am

believe me tupac was a great artist with a lots of carisma ,he was a poet , but please mr pragueman don't you come here and tell us he was a g ...cause we know he wasn't

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 14th, 2003, 12:03 pm

i don't jump on you ...its just that if you don't know now you know ...

Unread post by Guest » July 21st, 2003, 5:10 am

TIRED OF THESE BUSTAS SAYIN S#!T THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT SOME FOOL SAID SUGE IS GOING TO GET IT IF SUGE DOES GET DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF STUFF IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IM TELLING MY FAMILY ARE BOMPTON PIRU ON THE WEST AND EAST SIDE SO I SEE BOTH SIDES. AS OF PAC PAC WASN'T A STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA BUT HE WASN'T A MARK EITHER HE RAN WITH RU'S AND RIPS, JUST REAL RIDAS LIKE SUGE, QUIK, C-BO, DAZ, RICHIE RICH, BIG SYKE, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER FOOLS HE KNEW WHO WAS HOES TO LIKE DRE AND SNOOP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 21st, 2003, 8:02 am

lol CUZSS I'M TIRED TOO,THEY DON'T KNOW stuff ABOUT THE HOOD ...
THEY SOULD READ MY FUC-ING POST ... IF YALL MAD AT SUGE BECAUSE YALL BUSTAZ THINK HE 'V KILLED PAC THEN YALL BUSTAZ BETTER LOVE HIM CAUSE HE DID WHAT HE COULD TO PAYBAC- PAC'S DEATH...

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 22nd, 2003, 3:41 am

I think you'all miss the point about Pac. Pac was a thug...but he said he wasn't a thug. In several interviews Pac said "I am not a gangsta." That was his honest opinion. But--this might sounds mysterious--but Tupac's denial makes him even more of a gangsta. My point: he didn't go around saying "I'm a thug. I'm a gangsta." In fact, Pac denied it.

But he WAS a thug and a gangsta...despite himself. Tupac tried not to be "thugged out"...he tried to be sensitive with material like "Dear Mama". But--in the end--thug life was all that Pac new.

NIggas now are TRYING to be thugs. But Pac was TRYING not to be a thug. But in the end, Tupac couldn't help but be a thug. And that's what makes that nigga real. If you see a nigga strugglin' to ESCAPE thug life, then you know he's real. If you see a nigga strugglin' to FRONT thug life, then you know he's posin'.

I know this is true cause I'm a real thug. I don't look it or sound it, but I can't escape being a thug.

coros

Unread post by coros » July 25th, 2003, 4:02 pm

ok fellas thug in fact means in indien a thief not a gangsta aight get that straight. but didnt pac say that it was only in the record and not his REAL life?dont get it twisted 8)