Your own Personal Stereotypes

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Your own Personal Stereotypes

Unread post by looneytunes1 » September 25th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Everyone has some, so be honest here. They may not be "politically correct" but I'll go first I guess. FYI im 25% white and 75% puerto rican and from Florida.

Asians: I find them stuck up and dont trust them...dont ask me why.

Blacks: I usually dont trust them and tend to keep an eye on them when i'm out (ecspecially in numbers), unless they seem like the church going type if you know what I mean.

Whites: Dont really notice them too much unless they have an accent of some kind. If they look like a redneck in my mind I assume their racist for some sub-conscince reason.

Arabs: Dont trust them and not because of just 9/11 either....they kinda money grubbing with them gas stations and stuff.

Mexicans: Dont bother me so much...but I tend to feel like thier "dirty", and they seem to like to fight when they are out in numbers and ecspecailly if they been drinking.

Jews: never give them much thought.

Jamaicans: always assume their weed heads :lol:

These are just a few...please dont take offense these are thoughts I bet a lotta people have but would never say out loud...but I wonder what some other races think about different races.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 25th, 2006, 9:34 pm

Wow...that was really honest and straightout of you. Ok, I will go next. Im going to stick to the ones you have brought up. I am caucasian.

Asians: Usually well educated and self disciplined. Good family values and work ethics.

Blacks: Black men dont like giving oral sex

Whites: White men love oral

Arabs: Very disrespectful to women (unless they want something)

Mexicans: Hard working and big families, but the men are cheaters

Jews: Usually well off

Jamaicans: Dont f*ck with a Jamaican

These are just off the top of my head, its not like I am into spending my energy into stereotyping races. I am trying to keep it light

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 25th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Italians: Cheap Talkers, Cocky , And Fake

Whites: Boosie , Love to Exploit at the expense of others , Clean Liars , and cheaters

Asians: Stingy , Stuck up , Racist( Meaning if your not asian , u mean nothing to them)

Latinos: Act too hype especially when in packs , love to eat pussy (which is very nasty)

Cinfull_Latina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cinfull_Latina » September 25th, 2006, 11:52 pm

First off..Dont get mad because Im not generalizing an entire race..Im just pointing out a certain few in the bunch...........

Asians: humble, tend to mind their own business, BUT they're stingy as hell..I was 3 cents short for a donut and she actually reached over the counter to take it back!!

Blacks: Social, outgoing, loud, some men only seem to want to play basketball or rap, have some sort of vendetta against whites..Men seem like huge freaks but when you take em home to see what they got, they dont want to do nothing except have sex..(Not too fun)

Whites: Think everyone who isn't white doesn't belong in this country, Take enjoyment in seeing non whites fail..Hate to see minorities advance (Affirmitive Action, BSU, NAACP, Untited Negro College Fund, etc.)
The men are huge freaks though..I heard K-fed can eat a mean PxxxY

People Of Mixed Race: Think they're just soo damn cute (especially the women) because they're mixed

Arabs: Their women are cool, but the men will question your intellegence and debate whatever you have to say because they feel that only men are smart..They also try to push their religion on you

Whites 2: Will claim everything but their whiteness.."Oh Im Italian." or "Im Latin" I remember being in my chola phase and this white girl, blonde hair, green eyes, has the nerve to tell me shes 75% mexican..The next day she tried scrunching her hair with gel, wearing lipliner, and thinning out her eyebrows..But she was still clearly white!!! Then she tried to claim white power during the mexican protest of 1996 when all the white people were ganging up on us..This girl was too funny

Puerto Ricans: Just silly... Think that everybody and their momma wants to get at them..and that raggeeton s*** has gotta go!!!

Mexicans: What can I say....I married one :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 26th, 2006, 2:01 am

Im mixed but yes here goes mine, and as latina said dont get mad, this is all light hearted.

Puerto ricans - seem to despise other latinos heavily (especially the ones from New York) and are full of pride, but most of the ones ive met in LA ended up marrying mexicans.

Blacks - Can be cool with you if your a samoan, but others like to point out and argue that african americans are bigger in size than samoans (you know this isnt true :lol: ) But out of the bunch are real outgoing

Arabs - males tend to disrespect their women a lot

Germans (from europe, not american germans) - A lot ive met arent afraid of hard work, and will be quick to point out other white ethnic groups arent up to scratch as they are.

Chinese (gotta give them some shit) - stingy as hell, some are very arrogant like the saying they had when they said they were the centre of the world "To the west is barbarians and to the east is the sea"

Japanease - can also be stuck up about other ethnic groups especially koreans and chinese, but tend to turn a blind eye to bad things that happen on the street within a ear shot of them

Haitians - most dont fuck with a "gang" of haitians, they dont play around, but it dont phase me haha

Whites - Yes as latina said are quick to point out their other heritages within their blood line, i.e i had a black grandfather

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 26th, 2006, 4:34 am

Asians: tiny packin, always at the street races with hondas and acting like every thing else sucks.. bad attitude and they talk shit in their own perspective language.
Blacks: tend to believe that their street language is only undstood by them, i don't trust the banging type, or even worse the clean criminal type, back stabbing and disloyal. but the good type will be there for ever.
Mexicans: they will ride but you have to put in to get out, tend to want you to do shit first as far as dirt. but id prefer to do business with them over blacks. if you get on the family level, you are one of them.
Ricans: don't trust a damn one of them, sorry, just too shady.
Whites: talk big but walk it small, they think that if they can get you to believe in the cause,,, they are always the mind warping leader and it won't take but the oppertunity to leave you screwed high and dry.
Hindus: they just want to be one of the guys, some are racist and un trust worth, but the right type down for life.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 7:04 am

Men seem like huge freaks but when you take em home to see what they got, they dont want to do nothing except have sex..(Not too fun)
Thats what I am saying

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2006, 9:14 am

women all gettin pissed over blacks not wanting to lick on some cat, priceless...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 9:20 am

perongregory wrote:women all gettin pissed over blacks not wanting to lick on some cat, priceless...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why they go to white guys :D

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2006, 9:23 am

white girls still on the black dick, as well as the other girls.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 9:25 am

People get all pissed off when races mix but mixed people are probably some of the most attractive people out there... for example:

8) :D

Cinfull_Latina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cinfull_Latina » September 26th, 2006, 10:28 am

A Ghost wrote:
perongregory wrote:women all gettin pissed over blacks not wanting to lick on some cat, priceless...

Hey, thats very essential for a happy, healthy relationship.. :lol:
Just like 99.9% of the men on here need a woman to do the same for them..SOME, and I mean SOME men only recieve yet wont give (very rude)
I wouldn't be with a White man because of that, because Mexican men will do it too, but thats not why Im with one..I just have one question...

Why Wont you do it? (referring to the men on these boards) Do you think its nasty? Boring? Too submissive for your manhood? What???

-I find it funny that all of us on this board can agree that asians are stingy (LOL)

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » September 26th, 2006, 11:01 am

is that you in your avatar cinful latina?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 11:12 am

Cinfull_Latina wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

Just like 99.9% of the men on here need a woman to do the same for them..SOME, and I mean SOME men only recieve yet wont give (very rude)
I wouldn't be with a White man because of that, because Mexican men will do it too, but thats not why Im with one..I just have one question...

Why Wont you do it? (referring to the men on these boards) Do you think its nasty? Boring? Too submissive for your manhood? What???

-I find it funny that all of us on this board can agree that asians are stingy (LOL)
I've talk to dudes that think that's it's nasty, and they were black guys that said it, the white guys I talked to said they would do it, then the black guys said that the white guys were nasty and then made jokes about fish and mayonaisse.....

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » September 26th, 2006, 11:30 am

I'm asian myself and I too know that asians are stingy. From what I know is that we come from a poor country, thats why we only care of our family and no one else.

When I stereotype a whole race, I remember the good people that helped me out from that race. Then all my stereotyping just goes away.. for a while lol.

Viets = back stabbers
Chinese = stingy
Koreans = stingy
Cambodians = hard headed
Philipinos = cocky
Whites = arrogant
Mexicans = lazy
Blacks = attention deficit hyper disorder

People dont hate me, I still respect all races.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2006, 12:15 pm

[quote="NikexCortez"]I'm asian myself and I too know that asians are stingy. From what I know is that we come from a poor country, thats why we only care of our family and no one else.

When I stereotype a whole race, I remember the good people that helped me out from that race. Then all my stereotyping just goes away.. for a while lol.

Viets = back stabbers
Chinese = stingy
Koreans = stingy
Cambodians = hard headed
Philipinos = cocky
Whites = arrogant
Mexicans = lazy

People dont hate me, I still respect all races.[/quote]

VIET BACCSTABER LOLOLOL HOMIE WHAT RACE ARE U ?????

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2006, 12:44 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I'm asian myself and I too know that asians are stingy. From what I know is that we come from a poor country, thats why we only care of our family and no one else.

Viets = back stabbers
Chinese = stingy
Koreans = stingy
Cambodians = hard headed
Philipinos = cocky
Whites = arrogant
Mexicans = lazy

People dont hate me, I still respect all races.

THis is funny. Made me laugh.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:02 pm

Interesting thread, from what I have noticed:

Whites - Act scarred around the dread, They get shook and never speak there mind, regardless how much I try to come down to there level, They remain scarred. Usually just white men. I don't know what the fuck it is.

Mexicans - Always tryin to catch you slippin, roll on you with the wolf pack, like coward ass niggas who are like hyena's, until the mossberg comes out. I did notice, I hit up a group of ese's overe here in my neighborhood park, maybe 8 or 9 deep in there mid 20's, A nigga like me was by myself, I hit em up to see wus good and they actually respected that shit. 8 on 1, They could have easily mopped me up. But instead they showed some muthafuckan respect. Ever since than my perspective on Mexicans has changed just a little bit.

Chinese - Fuckin Stink and they try to adopt the white lifestyle... Horrific. And there fuckin stingy, almost everything about them I hate or dislike.

Vietnamese - Fuckin stink like shit.

Tongans - MURDERES But loyal.

Samoans - Loyal as fuck

Hawaiians - fruity, to Hyper-active for me, too fuckin happy. They smile to damn much. Fuck all that happy shit.

Italians - Always over there thinkin there on some hot shit, watchin too much of that Goodfellas, until they get there fuckin dome checked and there clocks cleaned.

Black Girls - Talk to fuckin much

Haitians - Have no personality, most of the Haitian niggas I kick it with don't never even wanna smoke weed, there on that Voodoo priest "Beelzebub" so hard.

Cambodians - My niggas... I cant call it.

Arabs - Stinky, but very nice people from what I have noticed, Homegirl smoked me out with some strawberry hookah, shit was dope.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:06 pm

By the way I'm Jamaican and Native Indian Choctaw Nigga

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 1:06 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Cinfull_Latina wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

I've talk to dudes that think that's it's nasty, and they were black guys that said it, the white guys I talked to said they would do it, then the black guys said that the white guys were nasty and then made jokes about fish and mayonaisse.....
Its like a phenomenon. I have never met one or spoken to one that would. Not one.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:09 pm

And I swear on my God that every dead or halfway dead nigga that I've seen a Tongan was within 5 feet of his mutilated body. Tongans just do not give one fuck.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 1:12 pm

Cinfull_Latina wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

VERY!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Because that shit is fuckin wrong... And dirty. Even if my girl wants it, hell fuck no, My tongue is for Ice Cream, Fuckin Shrimp or bread, not pussy.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:22 pm

Fuck around and catch AIDS in the mouth...

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » September 26th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Cinfull_Latina wrote:First off..Dont get mad because Im not generalizing an entire race..Im just pointing out a certain few in the bunch...........

Asians: humble, tend to mind their own business, BUT they're stingy as hell..I was 3 cents short for a donut and she actually reached over the counter to take it back!!

Blacks: Social, outgoing, loud, some men only seem to want to play basketball or rap, have some sort of vendetta against whites..Men seem like huge freaks but when you take em home to see what they got, they dont want to do nothing except have sex..(Not too fun)

Whites: Think everyone who isn't white doesn't belong in this country, Take enjoyment in seeing non whites fail..Hate to see minorities advance (Affirmitive Action, BSU, NAACP, Untited Negro College Fund, etc.)
The men are huge freaks though..I heard K-fed can eat a mean PxxxY

People Of Mixed Race: Think they're just soo damn cute (especially the women) because they're mixed

Arabs: Their women are cool, but the men will question your intellegence and debate whatever you have to say because they feel that only men are smart..They also try to push their religion on you

Whites 2: Will claim everything but their whiteness.."Oh Im Italian." or "Im Latin" I remember being in my chola phase and this white girl, blonde hair, green eyes, has the nerve to tell me shes 75% mexican..The next day she tried scrunching her hair with gel, wearing lipliner, and thinning out her eyebrows..But she was still clearly white!!! Then she tried to claim white power during the mexican protest of 1996 when all the white people were ganging up on us..This girl was too funny

Puerto Ricans: Just silly... Think that everybody and their momma wants to get at them..and that raggeeton s*** has gotta go!!!

Mexicans: What can I say....I married one :lol:
QUEEEEEE? Reggaeton has to go??? Reggaeton has been around for almost 2 decades. Just cuz the rest of US and mexicans started listening to it last year because of the one of the worst songs "gasolina" dont mean shit. Anyways...how bout that stupid ass mexican music?? Ranchera, rumbera, norteña, etc... sigo? jaja esa vaina si es una mierda!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 26th, 2006, 1:25 pm

Man I like reggaeton for the most part, shit even some Bachata, But that Spanish Rock shit like Mana and the gotdamn accordian shit, Banda and that type stuff, is all types of cornball circus sounding.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 1:27 pm

BlaKK wrote:fu-- around and catch AIDS in the mouth...
So you dont recieve oral then either?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 26th, 2006, 1:28 pm

And Merengue I could get down with too. I was at the club last weekend and Latins were in the building to the point where the DJ played Merengue and Reggaeton for a good 45 minutes and shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Christina Marie wrote:

Not often, I'd rather just put in work.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2006, 1:44 pm

white dudes must not know how to use they dicks cause they always talkin about lickin on some shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 1:47 pm

And like I done said if you tap it right and proper, than theres no need to use your tongue.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 1:48 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Not often, I'd rather just put in work.

Ok. That is crazy though how this stereotype is right on the money.