PAYBACC CRIP

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

PAYBACC CRIP

Unread post by Q » September 29th, 2006, 12:03 pm

WHAT DO THESE GUYS CLAIM? PBC ? PAYBACC CRIP GANG OR SOMETHING ELSE

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 29th, 2006, 3:13 pm

gardena paybacc crip gang

i knew some guy from there..

thats what he use to say

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 29th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Q wrote:WHAT DO THESE GUYS CLAIM? PBC ? PAYBACC CRIP GANG OR SOMETHING ELSE

:shock:
Individual wrote: i knew some guy from there..

thats what he use to say

Who you talking about?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 30th, 2006, 5:29 am

THEY SHOULNDT HAVE KILLED 4 CENT CAUSE THEM WSP'S GONNA RIDE EVERYFUCCIN YEAR AND DO REAL PAYBACS LOLOLOL

SHIT 4 BENT WAS IN ALHHOOD CHATTIN WITH US AND NEXT WEEK HE WAS GONE MAY HE REST IN PEACE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2006, 8:18 am

bgcasper wrote: THEY SHOULNDT HAVE KILLED 4 CENT CAUSE THEM WSP'S GONNA RIDE EVERYFUCCIN YEAR AND DO REAL PAYBACS
More BOGUS info^^...Just like most of these other corny weirdos on here, I don't even acknowledge your BS anymore but this another example of how cats be speaking on things they aint even knowing about, and false info be spreading...

bgcasper wrote: LOLOLOL
Yeah make light of what you aint never did in your life...Anyway continue on with your online bickering and net bangin with these cats who giving you the attention you desperatly seek...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 30th, 2006, 8:39 am

[quote="'X'"][quote="bgcasper"] THEY SHOULNDT HAVE KILLED 4 CENT CAUSE THEM WSP'S GONNA RIDE EVERYFUCCIN YEAR AND DO REAL PAYBACS
[/quote]

More BOGUS info^^...Just like most of these other corny weirdos on here, I don't even acknowledge your BS anymore but this another example of how cats be speaking on things they aint even knowing about, and false info be spreading...

[quote="bgcasper"] LOLOLOL[/quote]
Yeah make light of what you aint never did in your life...Anyway continue on with your online bickering and net bangin with these cats who giving you the attention you desperatly seek...[/quote]

I THOUGH 4BENT THE RAPPER'S NAME WAS BILLBOARD

HE DID LOG ON ALHOOD I THOUGH GARDENA PAYBACC KILLED HIM SURE THAT AINT FIRST HAND SO IF THAT WAS BOGUS U BEING FROM GARDENA I WILL THAN APOLOGISE THE BOARD FOR THAT FAKE SHIT I REALLY THOUGH BILLBOARD GOT KILLED BY PAYBACCS IN GARDENA SO IF U SAY ITS BS SINCE U ARE FROM THERE I WILL ASK THE MOD TO ERASE THIS ...

NOW FOR THE SECOND PART OF YOUR POST U KNOW ...I GOT NOT AN OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR U AND UR RACIST MENTALITY ....U NEITHER TOWARD ME SO JUST DONT QUOTE MY SHIT OR EVEN BETTER TELL THE MOD TO TAKE IT OFF BUT STAY FAR AWAY FROM ANY PERSONAL COMMENT . FOR NOW ITS RAMADAN TIME SO SALAMALEKOUM

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2006, 9:01 am

bgcasper wrote: I THOUGHT GARDENA PAYBACC KILLED HIM SURE THAT AINT FIRST HAND

You thought? It's not "first hand"?? That's that BS that get alot of rumors and drama started. Plenty of folk been layed down behind "second or third hand" info...If you aint knowing about the situation why even speak on it?? Especially on the net? You know these info hounds and gang groupies will run with the first thing spoke on on these sites...
bgcasper wrote: SO IF THAT WAS BOGUS U BEING FROM GARDENA I WILL THAN APOLOGISE THE BOARD FOR THAT FAKE SHIT I REALLY THOUGHT BILLBOARD GOT KILLED BY PAYBACCS IN GARDENA

Even though I didn't know the brutha, I wouldn't disrespect his memory by posting BS info on his death. And I aint about to correct your lie on who took that brutha's life and where it happened. Those who need to know knows what went down with that situation....
bgcasper wrote: SO IF U SAY ITS BS SINCE U ARE FROM THERE I WILL ASK THE MOD TO ERASE THIS ...
If the so-called "moderators" was to delete all the BS info, rumors and here-say on here, the site would be damn near empty...You just another one of these on these sites who aint ever "PHYSICALLY" lived these Cali streets and have no respect for these streets, if you did you wouldn't even be speaking on hoods you aint from, never touched the concrete on, if there is any on here, leave the CPT hood info to them who really from Compton if you respect the CPT....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 1st, 2006, 6:04 am

[quote="'X'"][quote="bgcasper"] [size=24][b]I THOUGHT [/b][/size]GARDENA PAYBACC KILLED HIM [b][size=24]SURE THAT AINT FIRST HAND [/size][/b][/quote]

You thought? It's not "first hand"?? That's that BS that get alot of rumors and drama started. Plenty of folk been layed down behind "second or third hand" info...If you aint knowing about the situation why even speak on it?? Especially on the net? You know these info hounds and gang groupies will run with the first thing spoke on on these sites...

[quote="bgcasper"] SO IF THAT WAS BOGUS U BEING FROM GARDENA I WILL THAN APOLOGISE THE BOARD FOR THAT FAKE SHIT [b][size=24]I REALLY THOUGHT[/size][/b] BILLBOARD GOT KILLED BY PAYBACCS IN GARDENA[/quote]

Even though I didn't know the brutha, I wouldn't disrespect his memory by posting BS info on his death. And I aint about to correct your lie on who took that brutha's life and where it happened. Those who need to know knows what went down with that situation....

[quote="bgcasper"] SO IF U SAY ITS BS SINCE U ARE FROM THERE I WILL ASK THE MOD TO ERASE THIS ... [/quote]

If the so-called "moderators" was to delete all the BS info, rumors and here-say on here, the site would be damn near empty...You just another one of these on these sites who aint ever "PHYSICALLY" lived these Cali streets and have no respect for these streets, if you did you wouldn't even be speaking on hoods you aint from, never touched the concrete on, if there is any on here, leave the CPT hood info to them who really from Compton if you respect the CPT....[/quote]

WELL I DID ''PHYSICALLY'' LIVE IN COMPTON SOUTH SIDE BUT I DOUPT U LIL OLD RACIST FOOL HAVE EVER ''PHYSICALLY'' BANGED OR EVER ''PHYSICALLY'' PILLED A CAP ...NOW STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME IF U DON'T WANNA ''PHYSICALLY'' C ME IN YO BUSHES LOLOLOL
ASALAM ALEKOUM I AGREE THERE IS ONE GOD AND MAY HE PSYSICALLY BLAST MY ASS IF I WAS LYING OR IF I NEVER EVER TOUCHED THE H55D CONCRETE THATS ON THE SOUTH ....

DO I NEED TO POST THE PICS WERE IM PHYSICALLY THROW HAND SIGN IN FRONT OF THE SWAMP MEET OR IM PHYSICALLY IN SOUTH PARK ???LOLOLOL OLD ASS PIE PUSHA GET AWAY FROM MY POST OR IS GONNA GET PHYSICALL SALAAAAAAAM AND HAVE A GOOD RAMADAN .SPARE YOUR TIME TO PRAY NOT TO DISS ME BY SAYIN BS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 1st, 2006, 11:13 am

LAST POINT IM PHYSICALY TIRED OF COMPUTER CANT POST NO PIC ON THAT FORUM I FOUND IT PHYSICALI HARD SO FOR THOSE INCLUDIN MR SUPER GARDENA ...IF U WANNA CHECC IF I HAVE PHYSICLI BEEN TO COMPTON FEW PICS OF ME IN COMPTON ARE THERE :
http://www.myspace.com/southcide

NOW LET ME KNOW HOW U LOOK LIKE MR PHYSICAL LOL IM CURIOUS MR X CAUSE U LOUD AND U ACT LIKE U THE REGULATOR OF NET INFORMATION REGARDIN HOODS IM QUITE SURE U NEVER DID TIME I QUITE SURE U NEVER PILLED NO CAPS OR EVEN PUT NO WORK FOR NO SET SO LET GANG BANGERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD CONNECT AND TALK CAUSE EVEN IF U FROM CALI I FIRMLY BELIEVE U NEVER PHYSICALY STOOD AS A WARRIOR ME I DID AGAINST THE TRUE ENEMIE ....AND I CAN PHYSICLI PROVE IT NOW WASSUP WITH U OLD MAN ...
I SUGJEST U KEEP CLAPIN THAT MOUTH IN THE RACIAL SECTION AN LET TRU WARRIOR CHAT ...

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 1st, 2006, 3:29 pm

3rd you be puttin a whole bunch of info on here are you mexican or somthin cuz why you puttin they dirt on here but the paybaccs with the biz tho and the homies 4krm guns

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 1st, 2006, 4:32 pm

bgcasper wrote:
'X' wrote:

bgcasper wrote: SO IF THAT WAS BOGUS U BEING FROM GARDENA I WILL THAN APOLOGISE THE BOARD FOR THAT FAKE SHIT I REALLY THOUGHT BILLBOARD GOT KILLED BY PAYBACCS IN GARDENA

bgcasper wrote: SO IF U SAY ITS BS SINCE U ARE FROM THERE I WILL ASK THE MOD TO ERASE THIS ...
If the so-called "moderators" was to delete all the BS info, rumors and here-say on here, the site would be damn near empty...You just another one of these on these sites who aint ever "PHYSICALLY" lived these Cali streets and have no respect for these streets, if you did you wouldn't even be speaking on hoods you aint from, never touched the concrete on, if there is any on here, leave the CPT hood info to them who really from Compton if you respect the CPT....
WELL I DID ''PHYSICALLY'' LIVE IN COMPTON SOUTH SIDE BUT I DOUPT U LIL OLD RACIST FOOL HAVE EVER ''PHYSICALLY'' BANGED OR EVER ''PHYSICALLY'' PILLED A CAP ...NOW STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME IF U DON'T WANNA ''PHYSICALLY'' C ME IN YO BUSHES LOLOLOL
ASALAM ALEKOUM I AGREE THERE IS ONE GOD AND MAY HE PSYSICALLY BLAST MY ASS IF I WAS LYING OR IF I NEVER EVER TOUCHED THE H55D CONCRETE THATS ON THE SOUTH ....

DO I NEED TO POST THE PICS WERE IM PHYSICALLY THROW HAND SIGN IN FRONT OF THE SWAMP MEET OR IM PHYSICALLY IN SOUTH PARK ???LOLOLOL OLD ASS PIE PUSHA GET AWAY FROM MY POST OR IS GONNA GET PHYSICALL SALAAAAAAAM AND HAVE A GOOD RAMADAN .SPARE YOUR TIME TO PRAY NOT TO DISS ME BY SAYIN BS
I found that really hard to understand.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 2nd, 2006, 6:37 am

fartherwest wrote:3rd you be puttin a whole bunch of info on here are you mexican or somthin because why you puttin they dirt on here but the paybaccs with the biz tho and the homies 4krm guns
no i aint mexican and its southcide 13 crippin not sureno ...i grew up in cali but now i reside overseas so i connect on those sites to c whats goin on were i grew up thats all ....and i heard in a web site that 4bent got killed by them actually it was blasted over few website since it was already posted i wanted to ask if its true???? things that i know im sure of i avoid to post unless its comon knowledge ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 2nd, 2006, 6:41 am

UmanH-ay wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
'X' wrote:

I found that really hard to understand.
well im a weirdo so i post wierd posts lololol man u dont understand well pass over it and move foward life i full of shit u might not understand sometime i dont understand my dawmsself ...the problem is that i dont reread my shit unless its on the board and got no edit function ..peace

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 2nd, 2006, 5:00 pm

bgcasper wrote: i heard in a web site

bgcasper wrote: it was blasted over few website ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 2nd, 2006, 9:41 pm

'X' wrote:

WORD THATS WHAT I WAS SAYIN YEAH ......HEARD IS VOICE CONVO OVER MSN TOOO SO I READ IT AND HEARD IT ....

I AGREED WITH U ABOUT THAT POINT ....
BUT NOT BEING ACTUALLY IN CALI IS NOT MAKIN ME LESS OF A MAN ...LET ME TELL U THAT OTHER POINT !!!!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 2nd, 2006, 9:43 pm

bgcasper wrote:
'X' wrote:

WORD THATS WHAT I WAS SAYIN YEAH ......HEARD IS VOICE CONVO OVER MSN TOOO SO I READ IT AND HEARD IT ....

BUT NOT BEING ACTUALLY IN CALI IS NOT MAKIN ME LESS OF A MAN ...LET ME TELL U THAT OTHER POINT !!!!!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 3rd, 2006, 12:16 am

:D

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 3rd, 2006, 2:51 am

fartherwest wrote:3rd you be puttin a whole bunch of info on here are you mexican or somthin because why you puttin they dirt on here but the paybaccs with the biz tho and the homies 4krm guns

YOUR PUTTIN EXTRAS ON THE PAYBACKS AND SHOTGUNS.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 3rd, 2006, 6:29 am

Y.G. wrote:

YOUR PUTTIN EXTRAS ON THE PAYBACKS AND SHOTGUNS.

Here YOU go again...The same cat who always HEARING something too, the same dude who "got peoples" from EVERY hood in L.A., the same dude who said bloods was taking over in the PB's...What specific streets they on over here and "took over"? Where they be kickin it at over here?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » October 3rd, 2006, 10:52 am

LOL, I was waiting on X reply

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 3rd, 2006, 11:18 pm

'X' wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
'X' wrote:

WHAT ???LOL IT THAT YO FLAG U BLASTED UP ????
IS IT YOUR HOOD ????THE BULLSHIITAZ ???
MAN LETS C HONEST WITH YOSELF .... U NEVER PILLED A CAP U NEVER DID TIME AND U GO AROUND TUPAC.COM FORUM ACTING LIKE the SUPER OOG BUT FUCC YO ATTITUDE MAN WHY DO U TAKE ALL THIS TIME TO JUST BS POST IF THOSE FORUM ARE FULL OF FAKE U SHOULD SAVE YOUR'' PRECIOUS ''TIME TO ACTUALLY DO ''PHYSICLI'' REAL THANGS WITH REAL CALI BANGAZ SINCE U FROM THERE .GO THERE AND MOVE SUM POSITIVE IF U LOVE THEM SO MUCH ..LIKE IV SAID U DONT LIKE IT IGNORE IT WHY RIDIN IT ?????

U ON THERE WAISTIN EVERYBODYS TIME...NOTHING POSTED HERE IS TAKIN SERIOUS BY NO AGENCIE AND THERE IS NUN NEW TO THEM ...
MAN QUITE THAT STOCKING SUIT WITH THAT RED CAPE AND THAT GOLD X ON YO CHEST BUSTA AND KEEP THAT PIE INDUSTRI IN MOTION ..U FEEL ME ???

PS: ME IM OUT OF CALI DID BANGED MOST OF MY LIFE OUT OF CALI BUT DID BANG !!!!HERE I JUST KILL TIME AND CHATT WITH OTHER GANG BANGER SOME ARE FAKE SOME ARE REAL BUT AS LOONG AS THEY KEEP OUT OF MY YELLOW NUTTS ILL GIVE THEM RESPECT ...

U HATE IT LEAVE IT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 3rd, 2006, 11:24 pm

MOST OF REALS AROUND THOSE FORUM ACTUALLY ARE NOT FROM CALI .... THEY WERE FROM CALI FOR SUM ...AND ARE POSTING IN HOPE TO FIND OLD HOMIES THEY LOST CONTACT WITH WHEN THEY MOVED ...WHEN I WAS IN PARIS DOIN WHAT REGULAR GANGSTAZ DO I WASNT POSTIN HERE CAUSE BANGIN AND HUTSLIN ARE FULL TIME JOBS ....

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » October 4th, 2006, 1:08 am

In paris??

Theirs no reason to gang bang in paris

lol

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 4th, 2006, 6:51 am

bgcasper wrote: WHAT ???LOL IT THAT YO FLAG U BLASTED UP ????
IS IT YOUR HOOD ????THE BULLSHIITAZ ???
MAN LETS C HONEST WITH YOSELF .... U NEVER PILLED A CAP U NEVER DID TIME AND U GO AROUND TUPAC.COM FORUM ACTING LIKE the SUPER OOG BUT mess YO ATTITUDE MAN WHY DO U TAKE ALL THIS TIME TO JUST BS POST IF THOSE FORUM ARE FULL OF FAKE U SHOULD SAVE YOUR'' PRECIOUS ''TIME TO ACTUALLY DO ''PHYSICLI'' REAL THANGS WITH REAL CALI BANGAZ SINCE U FROM THERE .GO THERE AND MOVE SUM POSITIVE IF U LOVE THEM SO MUCH ..LIKE IV SAID U DONT LIKE IT IGNORE IT WHY RIDIN IT ?????

U ON THERE WAISTIN EVERYBODYS TIME...NOTHING POSTED HERE IS TAKIN SERIOUS BY NO AGENCIE AND THERE IS NUN NEW TO THEM ...
MAN QUITE THAT STOCKING SUIT WITH THAT RED CAPE AND THAT GOLD X ON YO CHEST BUSTA AND KEEP THAT PIE INDUSTRI IN MOTION ..U FEEL ME ???

PS: ME IM OUT OF CALI DID BANGED MOST OF MY LIFE OUT OF CALI BUT DID BANG !!!!HERE I JUST KILL TIME AND CHATT WITH OTHER GANG BANGER SOME ARE FAKE SOME ARE REAL BUT AS LOONG AS THEY KEEP OUT OF MY YELLOW NUTTS ILL GIVE THEM RESPECT ...

U HATE IT LEAVE IT

((((((YAWN))))))

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 4th, 2006, 6:51 am

Individual wrote:In paris??

lol
lol...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 4th, 2006, 10:26 am

lol

lol well ignorance is one thing stupidity is another when both are combine it gets tricky .....

well we have projects and we have police brutality and we have drugs and people selling it and we have jails and people that are blowin them and are freein homie with helicopter lololor with c4 pillin caps at the pigs with ak 47 round clips and rpgs and we have RIOTS open your tv man lol

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 4th, 2006, 11:00 am

bgcasper wrote:

lol

lol well ignorance is one thing stupidity is another when both are combine it gets tricky .....

well we have projects and we have police brutality and we have drugs and people selling it and we have jails and people that are blowin them and are freein homie with helicopter lololor with c4 pillin caps at the pigs with ak 47 round clips and rpgs and we have RIOTS open your tv man lol
Fuck France you are a wannabe kickboxer that listened to Ice T in the 80's and started to develop multiple Compton gangbangin personalities. Go take your meds.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 14th, 2006, 8:49 pm

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 14th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Both those niggas need to be slapped, repeatedly.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 9th, 2007, 3:07 pm

bgcasper wrote:
'X' wrote:
bgcasper wrote: THEY SHOULNDT HAVE KILLED 4 CENT CAUSE THEM WSP'S GONNA RIDE EVERYFUCCIN YEAR AND DO REAL PAYBACS

bgcasper wrote: LOLOLOL
Yeah make light of what you aint never did in your life...Anyway continue on with your online bickering and net bangin with these cats who giving you the attention you desperatly seek...
I THOUGH 4BENT THE RAPPER'S NAME WAS BILLBOARD

HE DID LOG ON ALHOOD I THOUGH GARDENA PAYBACC KILLED HIM SURE THAT AINT FIRST HAND SO IF THAT WAS BOGUS U BEING FROM GARDENA I WILL THAN APOLOGISE THE BOARD FOR THAT FAKE SHIT I REALLY THOUGH BILLBOARD GOT KILLED BY PAYBACCS IN GARDENA SO IF U SAY ITS BS SINCE U ARE FROM THERE I WILL ASK THE MOD TO ERASE THIS ...

NOW FOR THE SECOND PART OF YOUR POST U KNOW ...I GOT NOT AN OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR U AND UR RACIST MENTALITY ....U NEITHER TOWARD ME SO JUST DONT QUOTE MY SHIT OR EVEN BETTER TELL THE MOD TO TAKE IT OFF BUT STAY FAR AWAY FROM ANY PERSONAL COMMENT . FOR NOW ITS RAMADAN TIME SO SALAMALEKOUM
LMAO

This bgcasper is a fuckin clown man
Wen u ckome to l.a I need to catch that head up FADE
Yo ass a mark

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » February 9th, 2007, 6:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:Both those niggas need to be slapped, repeatedly.
one of them is dead. suicide!

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » February 9th, 2007, 6:51 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:Image
the one in red is dead. suicide!