What it means to bang in LA

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

What it means to bang in LA

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 8th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Well.... originally I wa strying to respond to a topic about banging b's and c's outside of Cali. I then tried the next appropiate spot and couldn't post there either....................

While we Cali (nigga's) talk bad about people banging crip or blood sets with a L.A. street or name in other states...

has anyone ever thought about Tookie and Raymond Washington being from other States? What about our parents or their parents? ... alot of OOOG's (The Founders) migrated to Cali as kids. So one could argue that the Original Crips and Others like T. Rodgers (City/Jungle Stones) came to Cali and started this stuff...

The old saying stands.. it ain't where you from, it's where you at! To bang in Cali is to be authenic, part of history, in the killing fields, etc etc To bang outside of Cali doesn't make you soft or a copy cat, but how can you be from 60's and never been on Crenshaw, or from Bounty Hunter 5 Line and never been to the Nickerson Gardens? I think thats whats in question.

Further.... banging in L.A. putting your life on the line 24/7, the next block or major street could be your worse enemy. Out of town, well, let's just say I have walked through South Memphis, South Bronx, Cincinnatti, Cleveland, Dallas Texas, and it ain't nothing to fly colors in comparison to walking through Compton or the Project sin Watts, heart of 83 hood, heart of 60 hood, heart of the Swans, Denver Lanes, 20's, Jungles, etc ect

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 8th, 2006, 1:30 pm

Nigga is speakin that real shit.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 8th, 2006, 3:10 pm

BlaKK wrote:Nigga is speakin that real shit.
Yeah and you know what that means, he'll be dismissed with the quickness while these other corny ones still roaming around and getting the "vip" treatment, pm access, and "freedom" to post anywhere.... :roll:

Cant wait to see alonso's response...or his "helpers" gone handle this for him? They must be getting paid a nice little grip.. :roll:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 8th, 2006, 3:15 pm

That nigga Alfonzo aint gonna respond aint no way...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 8th, 2006, 3:22 pm

BlaKK wrote:That nigga Alfonzo aint gonna respond aint no way...
I know, but he doesn't have to anymore, his "overseers" does his work.. See below

Nanny- tirelessly monitors forum discussions to make sure that everyone behaves. Though he is quick to admonish for off-topic messages and petty squabbling, he is generally slow to anger. Rather than wading into pitched battles, Nanny simply pulling the plug on combatants and bans repeat offenders.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 8th, 2006, 4:10 pm

I have VIP that must mean I'm corny! :shock:

LOL, Just playin.

But anyways, I havent seen ANY recent posts from Alonso....

I'm telling you, Grape fo def stuffed a sock in his mouth, tied him up and shoved him into the trunk of his purple Tempo :shock:

Ok back on topic......

They dont say Cuzz anymore?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 17th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Makes a good point about how alot of black folks in California originated from the south. In fact, I read a study in Ebony magazine some years back explaining region by region where black folks migrated to and their roots.

For example, most black folks that migrated to Southern California came from Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Lousiana and Kansas. I know my family came from Lousiana and Arkansas, and alot of my homies familiies come from Texas etc.....so you use that as an argument.

...but it won't last too long. I agree with Allhood Publications, it ain't where you from, it's where you at.

I know for a fact a square-ass nigga like me could fly colors in New Jersey, NYC, etc... and get away with with it. Never in my life could I get away with it anywhere in Cali, let alone some place like LA. Colors are so ingrained into the general thinking in Cali that my old pop warner league changed their colors in the 90's so not to associate with the local hood colors. Now I like to know where outside of Cali does that exist?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 17th, 2006, 6:11 pm

epun wrote:I know for a fact a square-ass nigga like me could fly colors in New Jersey, NYC, etc... and get away with with it. Never in my life could I get away with it anywhere in Cali, let alone some place like LA. Colors are so ingrained into the general thinking in Cali ........Now I like to know where outside of Cali does that exist?
most likely no where to the same extreme epun but you really have shit misconstrued dude......... certain n-hoods shit is embeded out here newark nj ull get your cap peeled using the rational your using niccaz really think they from watts in the briccs lol also irvington nj is one of the most loced/b'd out places ive seen......shit sound weird but it is wut it is niccaz go so hard to play the next nicca its crazy AH publishing made a good point though

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 20th, 2006, 9:35 am

most likely no where to the same extreme epun but you really have shit misconstrued dude
Nah not really homie, it ain't misconstued, you misunderstanding.....

kgloco, listen, I ain't knockin' the gang culture on the east coast. Like you said, it is what it is. I lived in South Orange, Vauxhall and East Orange, NJ over a period of 8 years. I moved back to Cali in 2002-'03. I know what I saw out there. I know there are pockets of bloods and crips out there. I also know they exist in parts of central and southern NJ. I realize it exist in NYC as well.....

It's not the same kg, period. In fact, the banging on the east coast will die out within the five years or so. Why? because on the east, it's a trend started by west coast dudes to sell dope. Why has it lasted so long on the west? Because it's not a trend, it's a culture. A lame-ass, genocidal one at that.

East Coast=hip hop culture/West Coast= Gang culture.

Dude, you have no idea how I wish niggas out here would be more enlightned and educated like the east. I wish shit was really different out here. Black people hate each other out here. Been hatin' on each other since the 60's after the Watts riots. For some reason, there is so much pride and loyalty to hoods out here, something the east coast, no matter how much they want to duplicate or how many west coast niggas set up shop out there, will never be able to this insane level.

Why do you even want to?

Why do you want a street beef to last over 30 years? Why would you pass down violence to another generation to perpetrate?

Irvington, NJ? The town is so little that as soon as them dudes get locked up, it won't be shit to bang! besides, whose bangin in Irvington, Hatians and Jamaicans?lol. They really not that with it if you ask alot of cats. East coast is about one thing: HIP HOP and the culture it comes from. The east is positive. Stop trying to make the shit what it ain't, and stop fightin' other people beefs.

I'm in NJ/ NYevery year, it ain't that serious.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 20th, 2006, 12:57 pm

Man, some real talk on this page.

I think what makes it hard for me to fully swallow East Coast banging is the fact that half the people say it's full on like Kali, and the other half admit it's brazy over there but that 99% of people don't get killed over anything besides money disputes. That aint banging. Unless you on sight blasting at enemies and holding down your hood, it dont compare.

But I respect it. It is what it is. There are hoods in LA that are less with it than some in NJ and NYC, so you cant put them on blast without looking at home first.

T Rodgers coming from Chi with that Stones shit is a perfect example though regardless of how you can't just question a city's validity in this banging shit based off niggaz banging a set there thats Kali originated.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 20th, 2006, 2:43 pm

both yall brothers points is valid and i don't disagree with too much of what yall said ......but i gotta lot to say ima holla when i get home from work.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 22nd, 2006, 5:43 pm

YUNGWUN IN FULL HONESTY HOMIE BLASTING ON SIGHT HAPPENS HERE RARELY MORE SO NIGGAZ FIGHTINING AND CUTTING OR STABBING EACH OTHER BUT ALOT OF LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST, IT SOME GUNPLAY NOT AS MUCH AS LA( OEVERALL CRIME NOT GANG CRIME GUNPLAY IS CRAYZ STILL) BUT CERTAINS NIGGAZ KEEP IT G with THEIRS SOME DONT, SOME TAKE IT TO THE EXTREME AND SOME DON'T BUT WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO JUDGE NYC ON LIKE WALKN THROUGH THE SUBURBS, IF U NEVER BEEN HERE PLZ DONT JUDGE AND AT THAT I MEAN HOODS LIKE ENY, BROWNSVILLE, FT GREENE, MARCY, L/G, SOUTH BRONX, SOUTH SIDE JAMAICA, YA KNOW GUTTERS AND NOTROIOUS HOODS IF U FEEL NYC IS SOFT THEN PASS THROUGH WHERE I JUS MENTIONED.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 23rd, 2006, 3:23 pm

IF U NEVER BEEN HERE PLZ DONT JUDGE AND AT THAT I MEAN HOODS LIKE ENY, BROWNSVILLE, FT GREENE, MARCY, L/G, SOUTH BRONX, SOUTH SIDE JAMAICA, YA KNOW GUTTERS AND NOTROIOUS HOODS IF U FEEL NYC IS SOFT THEN PASS THROUGH WHERE I JUS MENTIONED.
BMLOCO: Man, we all know how gully NYC is dude. NYC has it's own type of gang culture: money crews, rap crews, drug/rob crews, etc....bloods and crips are fads and trends out there. The blood and crip gangs don't even blip the radar screen homie.

Do you understand that in LA, you will be killed on sight, no questions asked, if you are the enemy, period. Brothas in Cali will bang all there lives for their hood, and not make a thin dime doing it, and die happy. Who outside of Chicago and LA bang like that? no one playboy.....

Do you know what it means when a nigga tat their hood on there face and neck? it means LONG LIVE THE SETT FO LIFE!

I remember in LA and SD back in 80's, we had these prep, dance and breakin' crews. All that shit came from movies like "Crush Groove" and other movies out of NY that emphasized hip-hop culture. That shit lasted like 5 years. Most of those dudes turned Blood and Crip by the time they turned 15 or 16. Why? because it truly wasn't part of our culture. Niggas looked at those crews like miniature gangs. I bet every last prep crew turned crip or blood by the time it was over.......In my hood, we had two crews, X-rated Lovers and the Nasty Crew. We use to go to house parties and turn shit out dancin' and shit,lol! Alot of turned Emerald Hills or Lincoln Park within a year or two....Shit, ask Mitchy Slick about the Dark Boys crew. Them niggas use to be a dance and break crew and all 20 of them dudes turned Lincoln within 6 months because NHC use to shoot they parties up, LOL!

I look at the NYC/NJ gang thing as the same. Now that Snoop and Game and MTV put gang bangin' in the media, the shit is the business with the younger generation, it's what's up. So naturally, the shit starts migrating. But it ain't really in yall's culture to bang. So the shit will fizzle soon.....

But not in So. Cali homie, no sir. This hypocritcal, genocidal insanity will keep pushin' the line. It's our culture, no two ways about it......

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 3:32 pm

Epun done spoke on truth.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 23rd, 2006, 10:41 pm

on old school nygang shit in my eyes:

peep this epun now shit out here is weird i can dig that along the line somwhere it was fad at some point and even is still in some n-hoods.... all the gangs that were homegrown in nyc like savage nomads , lo-lifes depects. skullz zulu nation 5%'s cats from my generation down stoped claiming these hoods (dont get me wrong alot of those sets are on some generation shit now) open enrollment been type dead for them kid....everybody "bangin" not "hustlin" an e/s blood or they aline themselves with kings locs netas sur.... all that back in the day shit "fell off" in contrast to how they used to be back in the day or they conformed to adding b'z or Cz or allie themselves now with a certain side niccaz 20 and under hardly know about the old school gangs in new york and thats real talk only ol' school gang i can honestly said i cought drama with was decepts and i know a couple cats who claim LB's

on tats:

niccaz is tatted every-where kid now-a-days i dont speak on the niccaz who got w/s tats on em even though my set was established by w/s cats do i have crip hitups tagged on me (a few actually majority of my hood got em hitup) yes my hood where i actually live... yea but a CALI blocc NEVER lol thats weird even though i might throw it up from time to time to keep it real thats funny style

why do cats still be on that b and c shit out here say a nicca has beef with ntg them niccaz is definatly bloods in anybody's eyes from nyc eastcoast point blank everybody know about em if you aint fuccin with them most likely you gonna allie your self to a set who beef with em same as anywhere else like the LIncoln park NHC example you gave niccaz is gonna get down with the locs 823 or wuteva set they get down with set being irrelavant its the same shit you feel me? epun im not tryng to make it seem like its the same its not and i agree with you 100% i lived in the west coast no. cali but i got your jist im only 20 im not trying to perp this shit been around since i was nah mean so shit is just what i do

till the end im on some nyc shit just an a ny crip some people have they opinions nah mean i can only give my account on shit aint trying to impress anybody or prove anything it is how it is

peaCe

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 23rd, 2006, 10:41 pm

on old school nygang shit in my eyes:

peep this epun now shit out here is weird i can dig that along the line somwhere it was fad at some point and even is still in some n-hoods.... all the gangs that were homegrown in nyc like savage nomads , lo-lifes depects. skullz zulu nation 5%'s cats from my generation down stoped claiming these hoods (dont get me wrong alot of those sets are on some generation shit now) open enrollment been type dead for them kid....everybody "bangin" not "hustlin" an e/s blood or they aline themselves with kings locs netas sur.... all that back in the day shit "fell off" in contrast to how they used to be back in the day or they conformed to adding b'z or Cz or allie themselves now with a certain side niccaz 20 and under hardly know about the old school gangs in new york and thats real talk only ol' school gang i can honestly said i cought drama with was decepts and i know a couple cats who claim LB's

on tats:

niccaz is tatted every-where kid now-a-days i dont speak on the niccaz who got w/s tats on em even though my set was established by w/s cats do i have crip hitups tagged on me (a few actually majority of my hood got em hitup) yes my hood where i actually live... yea but a CALI blocc NEVER lol thats weird even though i might throw it up from time to time to keep it real thats funny style

why do cats still be on that b and c shit out here say a nicca has beef with ntg them niccaz is definatly bloods in anybody's eyes from nyc eastcoast point blank everybody know about em if you aint fuccin with them most likely you gonna allie your self to a set who beef with em same as anywhere else like the LIncoln park NHC example you gave niccaz is gonna get down with the locs 823 or wuteva set they get down with set being irrelavant its the same shit you feel me? epun im not tryng to make it seem like its the same its not and i agree with you 100% i lived in the west coast no. cali but i got your jist im only 20 im not trying to perp this shit been around since i was nah mean so shit is just what i do

till the end im on some nyc shit just an a ny crip some people have they opinions nah mean i can only give my account on shit aint trying to impress anybody or prove anything it is how it is

peaCe

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 24th, 2006, 11:29 am

kgloco:

I ain't tryin' to diss homie. But you don't get it. You just don't get it homeboy.....

But let me offer you this piece of advice: If you ever in Cali, be ready to get battle tested when exposing your hood tatts. You can bet when you step off the plane at LAX, it will be a matter of minutes before a SUR or crip/blood will break you off real proper like homie. Niggas be spending they whole entire days peepin' for enemies, checkin' for colors and enemy tatts. Ain't nobody playin kgloco.....

Do you realize that half these dudes also realize that the gang life is miserable, but gotta grind everyday for two reasons: stay alive and keep from gettin' stretched by the law. You gotta understand when you hear these LA dudes speakin' on why they dislike east coast cats purpetrating gang life, they tryin' to say stay away from this BS. These west coast dudes look down on every east coast blood/crip gang member because ya'll dying for the glamour of it all, not because it started in NYC in 1969 like it did in LA......

LA got a hard time dealing with SD and our crips/bloods, and we got the second oldest history of bangin' bloods and crips behind LA (including CPT/Inglewood/LB)! Half of SD's hoods and varrio's all got legitimate LA connect, and niggas still be trippin'...Now can you imagine how they gone approach a NY/NJ/PA or a Texas dude talkin' about blood or crip?!

Someone in LA will die tonite behind this insanity. Someone's son, father, uncle, or nephew...in some cases, someones grandaddy. Tonite someone will die because of what started in 1979, '89 or '99.....

Why in hell are you bangin' for that shit......You 20 years-old homie?, go to school, man....move on with yo life, young buck.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 24th, 2006, 8:13 pm

EPUN GOOD READ NO DOUBT BUT WHO AM I TO STOP IT, I DIDNT START GANGBANGING IN NYC, THAT LIFESTYLE AS WE ALL KNOW IS LA,BUT GANG LIFESTYLE HAS ALWAYS HAD A SMALL ELEMENT IN NYC, NOW ITS JUST OVER COLORS, CMON HOMIE THIS IS A 14 YEAR OLD TOPIC.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 24th, 2006, 8:55 pm

epun wrote:
Why in hell are you bangin' for that shit......You 20 years-old homie?, go to school, man....move on with yo life, young buck.
Cut it out FP you know these youngstas aint trying to hear your old a#$...lol naw I'm joking brutha. But you know alot of these youngsta aint trying to hear somebody tell them to stay in school and all that other positive stuff. They getting this bs lifestyle pumped into their brains on a daily basis, I think the gang life is fly to them, it's the thing to be these days..But just as many of us didn't listen when we we're younger, these youngstas aint trying hearing nothing either...but they better try to realize that aint no coming back from death, we got this one life to live so we should be living it to the fullest. I catch alot flack for this one, but bruthas need to realize that where is the "hood" when you locked up? Or dead? Who going to look out for your babies or family? Most bruthas who gave their life for the hood ended up being nothing but a "RIP" hit-up on a wall for a good month or so or on a tattoo, and thats what worth it? :roll:

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 25th, 2006, 10:13 am

EPUN GOOD READ NO DOUBT BUT WHO AM I TO STOP IT, I DIDNT START GANGBANGING IN NYC, THAT LIFESTYLE AS WE ALL KNOW IS LA,BUT GANG LIFESTYLE HAS ALWAYS HAD A SMALL ELEMENT IN NYC, NOW ITS JUST OVER COLORS, CMON HOMIE THIS IS A 14 YEAR OLD TOPIC.
That's a cop-out. You need to think deeper and more critical about your own life.

Do you use the same excuse when a loved one or an old friend starts using crack? Do you say "well homie, you ain't the first to be a crack head, so go ahead and hit that shit"...?

How about if your brother or sister or any other important person in your life contracts AIDS? Do you say, "well, everybody else goes bareback, so you might as well do the same"...?

Did you actually say "c'mon homie, this is a 14 year-old topic"? are you fuckin' serious dude? is that the best excuse you can come up with. That alone tells me there ain't real bangin' goin' on out there. Unless you can come up with some intelligence and substance behind what you say, then push the BS line soemwhere else homeboy.....

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 25th, 2006, 10:25 am

But just as many of us didn't listen when we we're younger, these youngstas aint trying hearing nothing either...
No doubt about it home boy, I see your point. But what I'm saying is that on the west coast, the shit is hard to beat, it's epidemic. Gang culture to California is what apple pie and cheverolet is to Middle America, what Hip-Hop is to the east coast, or what gumbo is to New Orleans, it's one of our cultures, albeit a disgraceful one.

The east coast don't have a chronic gang problem, it's acute, meaning the shit can be treated and done with.....

Dude gone come at me with some 'ol "c'mon, this is a 14 year-old topic" BS. That's some halarious shit right there. First off, niggas out here ain't been talkin' about east coast cats for 14 years, LOL! and the second thing is people tryin' to send a message to these dudes about how crazy and genocidal blood/crip bangin' has become. No idea how the streets in Cali are so different than how the game started, no fuckin' idea. Then he gone come with some shit like" well, we didn't start this shit". Oh brother!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 25th, 2006, 1:08 pm

BY 14 YEAR OLD TOPIC I MEANT IS THAT THE B AND C ISSUE HAS BEEN IN NYC FOR ABOUT 14 YEARS ALREADY, WE ALL KNOW THE REAL ABOUT LA AND HOW GHIT IS OUT THERE, LA AINT NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OHTER PLACE, CRIME IS EVERYWHERE, BEFORE RED AND BLUE IN NYC CRIME WAS HERE, I AINT MAKING NO EXCUSES, AND BTW I HAVE REALATIVES IN MY FAMILY WHO GOT STRUNG OUT ON DRUGS, WHO I'VE PERSONALLY HELPED FOR YEARS MENTALLY, PHYSCIALLY AND FINANCIALLY, AND THEY STILL KEEP GOING back, ITS WRONG BUT I LOVE MY FAMILY TO DEATH AND IM GOING TO KEEP HELPING THEM, THE GANG SCENE OUT HERE IS DIFFERENT FROM LA DUH, THAT AINT NOTHING NEW, ME AND AND IM PRETTY SURE ANYONE WHO IS INVOLVED IN B AND C AND NYC SHOULD KNOW THAT, I MEAN IF I PROTEST LIKE WE SHOULDNT DO THIS WE SHOULDNT DO THAT WHO AM I, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY 'WANT" TO DO REGARDLESS, DRUGS IS ILLEGAL, PEOPLE STILL SMOKE SHOOT UP OR SNORT THEM, IF U HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM COME TO NYC SET A MEETING WITH SOME REPS FROM BOTH THE B AND C SIDE AND LETS YOUR FEELINGS BE HEARD, IF U NOT GOING TO DO THAT, THEN WELL NO DISRESPECT THEN "STOP COMPLAINING" EXAMPLE I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF PRES BUSH, SO WHAT DID I DO HMM I VOTED FOR SOMEONE I FELT THAT CAN DO THE JOB BETTER, AND NOT SIT-UP ON MY ASS AND COMPLAIN LIKE MOST BLACK PEOPLE DO, IM SORRY FOR THAT COMMENT BUT I HAVE TO SPEAK MY MIND AND THE TRUTH, IF U FEEL SO BAD AGANIST GANGS, SO ANTI- GANG START PROTESTING ABOUT THE GANGS IN YOUR AREA, DON'T JUST STOP AT NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, ALL YOUR SAYING IS THAT YOUR ANTI-NEW YORK GANG, THAT IS A OXY-MORON, YOU SHOULD BE ANTI-GANG EVERYWHERE IN THE U.S, C'MON NOW BRUH WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING FOR, WHAT IS YOUR ARGUEMENT,. RESPOND PEACE.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 25th, 2006, 1:38 pm

IF U FEEL SO BAD AGANIST GANGS, SO ANTI- GANG START PROTESTING ABOUT THE GANGS IN YOUR AREA, DON'T JUST STOP AT NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, ALL YOUR SAYING IS THAT YOUR ANTI-NEW YORK GANG, THAT IS A OXY-MORON, YOU SHOULD BE ANTI-GANG EVERYWHERE IN THE U.S, C'MON NOW BRUH WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING FOR, WHAT IS YOUR ARGUEMENT,
oh boy....now I see why yo ass ain't in school. Brotha, did you even bother to clearly read what I said prior to your response....?

be easy bruh. no response.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 26th, 2006, 12:39 pm

epun i definatly hear you bruh true story! your preching im listening but your not bruh........i been in contact with and you X for a minute now not directly but we both been on a few of the same message boards for a few years now........about me gettin checced on my tats probably thats not just L.A. streets epun that's hood/jail life in general but thats not what were talking about.....you keep saying i dont understand cuz im not conforming saying im gonna stop banging in new york......i been/lived all across the united states the shit is EVERYWHERE blaccs fucced up in general! as a people dont care what anybody says......bangin aint cool shit i aint never said that 1 time....and i points i look back like dam nicca done fucced up in the game but it always come back to it is what it is....i aint a stupid nicca no way though bruh i was a biology major @ CSU shit just dont always go the way people want them to do i guess god has different plans for niccaz.....like you said niccaz in cali look at us like we killin ourself for what? same reason why i dont stop bangin dont you think we look at it in a even more different light? i have a grip of homies who got clipped the cycle is crazy stupid! more later to come.....

peaCe

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 28th, 2006, 4:25 pm

I AINT N SCHOOL LOL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/MARKETING MAJOR JOURNALISM MINOR SR LIU BROOKLYN CAMPUS, GRADUATING IN MAY 07 PEACE BE TO YOU BRUH.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 30th, 2006, 11:57 am

aint a stupid nicca no way though bruh i was a biology major @ CSU shit just dont always go the way people want them to do i guess god has different plans for niccaz.
I AINT N SCHOOL LOL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/MARKETING MAJOR JOURNALISM MINOR SR LIU BROOKLYN CAMPUS, GRADUATING IN MAY 07 PEACE BE TO YOU BRUH.
One calls himself kgloco, the other BG MLOCO. One was a biology major at CSU, he says. A fuckin' biology major who nows bangs a crip hood in NYC....

The other gets so fustrated with me that he admits to being a student at LIU (good school by the way....I know this because I took MBA classes at NYU) enrolled as a business mgmt major minoring in journalism...... nigga graduating from college and caught up calling himself BG MLOCO and justifying the existance of crips and bloods in NYC..THIS IS EXCATLY WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT.........NIGGAS IN COLLEGE ON THE EAST COAST TRYIN' TO BANG.....WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFF!.....ooohhh boooooy!

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 30th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Yo epun U can't knocc Cuzz for Banging and goin to College too. He's just doin what he got to do to live. Im sure there's B's and C's over In Cali banging and go to College.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 30th, 2006, 12:33 pm

I mean im Sure there are Cats who once Banged and left it for College. Pardon Me

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 30th, 2006, 12:50 pm

Going to College while you gang bangin they conflict... Nigga needs to come correct with that shit... Either go to school and get a degree or bang all out, but you can't be stuck in between like a confused ass nigga.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 30th, 2006, 12:55 pm

I hear You Blakk.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 30th, 2006, 9:23 pm

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT BEEN TRAYS SINCE I WAS 14 NOW 22, A NIGGA HAD TO GROW UP AND BETTER MYSELF, NOW THAT I AM O IM THIS IM THAT YEA OK, NIGGA MADD RONN FROM 20'S SAID HE IS CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL, AND A GOOD PORTION OF G'S THAT I KNOW HAS WENT TO COLLEGE FOR ATHELTIC SCHLORSHIPS, SO HMMM UR POINT IT WHAT, AND IM PRETTY SURE EVERY NIGGA THAT IS BANGING ISNT BANGING ALL OUT, A LOT OF RIDAZ GOT JOBS, SO HAVING SOME OTHER LIFE OR FUNCTION OUT SIDE OF THE GANG LIFE OHHH THAT MAKES U FAKE HMMM I GET IT NOW LOL :D :D :D

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 1st, 2006, 1:12 am

epun wrote:
aint a stupid nicca no way though bruh i was a biology major @ CSU shit just dont always go the way people want them to do i guess god has different plans for niccaz.
One calls himself kgloco, the other BG MLOCO. One was a biology major at CSU, he says. A fuckin' biology major who nows bangs a crip hood in NYC....

The other gets so fustrated with me that he admits to being a student at LIU (good school by the way....I know this because I took MBA classes at NYU) enrolled as a business mgmt major minoring in journalism...... nigga graduating from college and caught up calling himself BG MLOCO and justifying the existance of crips and bloods in NYC..THIS IS EXCATLY WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT.........NIGGAS IN COLLEGE ON THE EAST COAST TRYIN' TO BANG.....WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFF!.....ooohhh boooooy!

i wouldnt have expected you to say some ignorant ass shit like that epun :shock: i WAS a student past tense i wish i still was though........anyways this is going in a total oppisite direction where the topic was originally you saying it like i started claimin after i got in college lol epun u confuse me, me claimin what i claim & having been to school have nothing to do with eachother except saying im an exceptionally smart nicca whos from the hood :idea: point blank

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”