Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated

Unread post by none for you » October 8th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Let's here it from all of you who can PROVE beyond a shodow of doubt, you are NOT at all in any way racially biased.

I, for one, openly admit I favor my own race, purely for the purpose of preservation. We all know my stance, but some of you dont know what that means in the slightest.
So let's leave that as common knowledge, and not part of this debate...

Please keep in mind that the "melting pot" theory is a way of destroying all races and cultures, and that history and individuality are beautiful things.

I want to hear from all of those who claim to not be at all racist, but have shown deep lines of psychological segregation.... and those who can define what it means to not be racially motivated, that can prove they havent a racially inspired thought or motive in their entire being

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 8th, 2006, 8:49 pm

I'm moved by Malcolm X, J.F. K., George Jackson... 2/3 blacks 1 white that stood for blacks.

I'm inspired by my moms, who could pass for white, graduated with honors from UCLA, but harrassed her entire life by cops because sometimes she would sport a big huge afro, and was down with the BPP and Muslims at the Temple on Crenshaw.

I banged the braids, the afro's, jerry curls, perms, sag, all of that good meaning bad stuff. I rode on my white teachers, I was ridiculed and kick out of High School by a white counselor and prinicpal. I ain't feeling white society, and I regret their teachings.

I hate the fact that I can't rap, dance, and sing... I don't have a ass to hold my pants up when they are too losose... my white genes are there.

7 Generations ago a Slave Owner from England had sex with his slave.. had several chillren (children), and here I am today.

You decide if i'm racist or not... i'd would prefer to say that I am real, and got the short end of the stick cause i claim to be a nigga.. when I could pas for Bin Laden, Caeser Chavez, or George Jackson, depending on how my hair and beard looks that day.

Peace

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 8th, 2006, 10:48 pm

ask me anything all u wunt. i got no elements of racism

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 8th, 2006, 10:53 pm

I dont care what color you are I will still move your posts if they are off topic. :lol: If thats isnt proof I dont know what is.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 8th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Christina Marie wrote:I dont care what color you are I will still move your posts if they are off topic. :lol: If thats isnt proof I dont know what is.
when it comes to moderating, Christina is truly colorblind!!! LOL

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 8th, 2006, 11:11 pm

none for you wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:I dont care what color you are I will still move your posts if they are off topic. :lol: If thats isnt proof I dont know what is.
when it comes to moderating, Christina is truly colorblind!!! LOL
I do my damdest :?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 9th, 2006, 2:28 am

I can say that i have no racial motivation, cause it wouldnt make sense to me.
Sure, we have all our stereotypes, cause if we hadnt we would spent all day analyzing and thinking about all people we meet. I mean if you have a guy that has tattoes, a few gold teeth and a glass eye you would maybe take him for a thug that has been in many fights, when he might be a baker that had a car accident.
We assume many things in everyday life, but the more people of all races i meet, the more i know that stereotypes about people dont seem to work.
Its like that saying: the more i know, the more i know that i dont know.
So i cant say that i am racially influenced. I dont make any kind of decision based on race. Its more based on individuals.
If id meet a black girl that i like why not being together with her then?
And i could give a shit if someone likes that or not.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 9th, 2006, 6:25 am

in reply to blakk's pic:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 9th, 2006, 7:10 am

none for you wrote:

Please keep in mind that the "melting pot" theory is a way of destroying all races and cultures.
Pure theory. That's your opinion. Me personally being mixed I take offense to that. I don't care if you're white or what you do with your identity but don't down mixed people, I personally don't ever say shit about white people unless they say a disparaging remark first, as when you used the word 'gook' or other slurs or you blatantly spoke against mixing, when it is in fact biologically sound and healthy. I've made good homies by my 'passing' as a gang of different ethnicities. The positive I've experienced is a lot of people accept me into their fold more so as 'a person of color' many times but it comes with negative too, having been harassed by police, called slurs, fronted on while getting a job (in my face, directly, not in my imagination). Identifying as a person of color is due to experiences AND personal politics, and yet also being called white sometimes too if in an all black environment. I think I'm pretty close to being racially objective due to all this. Plus I've talked to plenty radical black folks who are just as against mixing as you are, because they say, if you mix and everybody mixes, then what are you? Doesn't change my stance against your 'purity' theory or some of your other viewpoints, since it is a slap in my face as mixed and a minority.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 9th, 2006, 4:05 pm

I'm feeling that Cold Bear. When a person is of mixed parentage/mixed heritage, that person is black/white/both. Reconciling these elements into a make sense whole was work growing up. More complicated than black or white. Here to represent the human. Peace.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 9th, 2006, 4:37 pm

i am kinda racist i have to admit ...i don look at white people the same as i look at black people or any other race...i jst grew up in a family which doesnt like white people i guess....but i have a white homeboi n he one of my titest boiz he a real cool dude.....
actually i cant say that i look at everyrace the same

i mean christina if u owned a store n it was 12 am n 3 black teens walk in n u readin a news paper,wudnt u stop readin it n look at them by the corner of ur eyes be honest

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 9th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Mcminister wrote:i am kinda racist i have to admit ...i don look at white people the same as i look at black people or any other race...i jst grew up in a family which doesnt like white people i guess....but i have a white homeboi n he one of my titest boiz he a real cool dude.....
actually i cant say that i look at everyrace the same

i mean christina if u owned a store n it was 12 am n 3 black teens walk in n u readin a news paper,wudnt u stop readin it n look at them by the corner of ur eyes be honest
I know you didnt ask me, but if ANY teens was to walk into my store, I'd have my eye on them....
I am not too particular in thinking anyone is a potential thief... unless I know the person on a deep level, they cant be trusted, PERIOD. and even some of them can only be trusted to know i cant trust them.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 10th, 2006, 2:16 pm

so ud keep an eye at a white teenage nerd lookin dude more than 3 angry lookin i ain got a dad at home,du rag wearin, pant saggin ass teenagers

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 10th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Mcminister wrote:so ud keep an eye at a white teenage nerd lookin dude more than 3 angry lookin i ain got a dad at home,du rag wearin, pant saggin ass teenagers

no.. not 'more than'... but 'just as much'......

remember, i was a white teenager... all kids are reckless.

and if you think nerdy types are 'goody-goody', you have fallen for just a severe a stereotype as you assume I have of doo-rags and baggypants.

that ass-hangin-out look makes me want out hand out belts! LOL
I dont wanna know what their boxers look like(ThankGOD!!! they dont do it in their tyteewytees). It's just plain tacky.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 10th, 2006, 6:35 pm

i cut that shit out a lil
i remember wen i was 15 that shit was like 4 inches from my knee's

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 10th, 2006, 6:48 pm

Mcminister wrote:i cut that shit out a lil
i remember wen i was 15 that shit was like 4 inches from my knee's
I saw these white kids once (in SF) who's pants were so low, i thought they were gonna trip... literally. I swear, the crouch was halfway between their knees to their ankles...
how the hell are you supposed to be a menace to society, if you are constantly having to check your pants to keep from falling down?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 10th, 2006, 6:57 pm

lol yeah, its difficult to run away that way. :lol:

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » October 10th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Looks ridiculous I agree. Cant even put their hands in their own pockets. A lil sag is cool, but the way the youngsters are rockin' it now is a caricature of how it's supposed to flow.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 10th, 2006, 7:05 pm

I still bag my Dickie's, they look presentable tho.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » October 10th, 2006, 7:09 pm

Back to the topic, I cannot truly say if I'm racist or not. The truth probably can be told from someone who knows me very well. With that said, I dont have any issues with people from other backgrounds on a personal level and enjoy dear friendships with all kinds of people.. And
I really mean, all kinds..I stand real tall(or at least try to) for all humanity, especially the challenged and innocent), but I probably stand even taller for Black people. Why, cause it's necessary when all things are considered. Is that racist? Not sure. To some, it may seem honorable, to others it may seem incendiary. Dont harbor hate towards anyone but I
also dont need to be upset to throw a boulder at one who tosses a pebble at me(matter of principle, self preservation I suppose) or mines..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2006, 7:18 pm

^^^thats what I feel. None for you, is this your stance but substitute black with white?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 10th, 2006, 7:28 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:...enjoy dear friendships with all kinds of people.. And
I really mean, all kinds..I stand real tall(or at least try to) for all humanity, especially the challenged and innocent), but I probably stand even taller for Black people. Why, cause it's necessary when all things are considered. Is that racist? Not sure. To some, it may seem honorable.....

you are able to eloquate what i have been getting chastized for....

I respect all people and assist all people but I curry more favor to my own....

if that is racist, it doesnt matter.... but when i say it, the general response is a little less than approving

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2006, 7:32 pm

none for you wrote:
I really mean, all kinds..I stand real tall(or at least try to) for all humanity, especially the challenged and innocent), but I probably stand even taller for Black people. Why, cause it's necessary when all things are considered. Is that racist? Not sure. To some, it may seem honorable.....

if that is racist, it doesnt matter.... but when i say it, the general response is a little less than approving
Well, I just asked you if that was your stance. But you also say you hate everyone equally...so do you hate EVERYONE equally, or do you favor your race a little more than others?

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » October 10th, 2006, 7:48 pm

"if that is racist, it doesnt matter.... but when i say it, the general response is a little less than approving"

Do you mean historically or in this particular instance(topic)?? Not that
it's cool either way just curious.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 10th, 2006, 8:12 pm

My co-workers make fun of me because I defend blacks when they make racist comments. It's not because "I wish I was black" its because racism and it's ignorance is just plain dumb.

It's not good to call any person from any race ANY type of racial slur because that's just lazy.

If you want to impress me then point out that individual persons flaws and talk about those flaws.

And no matter what color a person is, if I see someone walking down the street with a wife beater, some timberlands, baggy pants, a bandana while walking a pitbull I'm going to take a glance.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 10th, 2006, 8:19 pm

PS, In this point in time it's pretty much pointless to be racist because there is so much mixing especially in America, you could have some blood in you from a race that you hate so much.....

Not only that but mixing races is very healthy.

And I don't just watch the "thug: kids, I watch skateboarder kids too because they look funny as hell with black makeup and jet black died hair and you never know when one of those little pricks are gonna zoom out in front of you when driving down the street.

Plus I REALLY take notice and VERY carefully watch Preppy kids because those kids are not supposed to be in the areas that I am in and the only reason they are there is to do illegal shit and get the hell out...

Ex: High Crime areas ect.......

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 10th, 2006, 8:51 pm

no lie sometimes i look at arabs n on my way to the east caost this dude was on the plane i was like watt..u kno watchin the dude for bout 5 hours...shit was scary as hell had me sweatin coz i was up there alone n dats the first time a nigga'z been that high alone....

i dono if im racist but i jst don like white people..n i can say it in the open

some white people gain my likes or w.e u wana call it

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 10th, 2006, 10:44 pm

perongregory wrote:
none for you wrote:

Well, I just asked you if that was your stance. But you also say you hate everyone equally...so do you hate EVERYONE equally, or do you favor your race a little more than others?

hmmmm sarcasm doesnt carry well does it?
when I say I hate everyone, i mean to say, I dont like people very much because generally on a whole, people are mean, cruel and vindictive.
I have gone out of my way to help others, MANY others of all types and reasons, mostly trying to help women because for some reason a woman down on her luck is probably the bigest victim that can be found.
I also help a lot of addicts and alcoholics who are trying to better themsekves to But whenever its personal (my money, property or home involved) it has always been a risk that I lose.
I have lost many a friend of the people I have helped, because they took a "leg up" for a "handout." They took my kindness for weakness, and THAT is funny, because I dont appear the type to ever be taken lightly. I have been beyond rude in the name of self preservation. I deeply resent whenever I am approached by anyone with what I refer to as a "pudenda agenda."but I will still and always go that extra mile for a genuine cry for help... the difference today is knowin between real need and gettin played
Life is hard and can be quite cold, and I have been taught, over and over again by experience, to not trust ... therefore.. yeah, I hate everyone equally.

HOW much do I care?....here is the guy I love the most, my best friend, confidant and constant companion:

I cant think of anyone else that aint here purely for the profit, the schoolin or the very rare moral supporter.... anyone other than that has some issues, agenda or game I can best live without.

the poeple i hate the most? .... drama queens.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 10th, 2006, 10:52 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:"if that is racist, it doesnt matter.... but when i say it, the general response is a little less than approving"

Do you mean historically or in this particular instance(topic)?? Not that
it's cool either way just curious.

historically...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2006, 10:54 pm

thats real. I can't hate on anyone who is genuinely standing up for hteir people, but do you know that in reality there exist no races? What do you feel about that, that you and me are actually the same race with a slight genetic difference?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 11th, 2006, 7:11 am

A Ghost wrote:PS, In this point in time it's pretty much pointless to be racist because there is so much mixing especially in America, you could have some blood in you from a race that you hate so much.....
Not only that but mixing races is very healthy.
funny man. Theres not enough mixing going on to create these raceless children..

Half Blacks are still Blacks because they look Black..

Your a fool if you think mixing is going to end racism..

All the Mestizos have White in them, does that make them somehow less racist ???

Whats the point of arguing with you.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 11th, 2006, 7:19 am

My co-workers make fun of me because I defend blacks when they make racist comments. It's not because "I wish I was black" its because racism and it's ignorance is just plain dumb.
You defend racism, lol idiot.

How can someone hate racism yet protect another race when they are racist, it doesnt make sense.