The bangin on wax crew

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The bangin on wax crew

Unread post by whitekid » July 25th, 2003, 8:57 pm

WHo was yall fav rapper out of the bloods and the crips?
I liked Batman and Lil haw and from the crips big freeze and blue rag

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: The bangin on wax crew

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 9:40 pm

for the crips i'd say crip inch from kelly i like his wicked small voice,the nigga hitman d had powerful voice i think he was bk in bangin on wax or maybe he had the name of rider j because i think bk was tweedy man i don't remember they had all changed their name , and of course bg 4clips who was young malcom in bangin on wax he was singin on crippin ' ain't eazy in hub city but its fun and its the same kelly crip nigga that sang on piru love lololol ...bg scarface from s\s ad those were on nation wide and bangin part two ,the best song on the part two was east side rip ridaz its a bk all day i still love that song today but i didn't like those franklin square ecept on their watts track that was funky i didn't remember the name the chorus was ''do what you want but keep one in the chamber''the tempo was fast and they were givin props to watts the whole song ,and for the otherside i alway though watts young soldiers was better than all that inglewood bloods ,but ecept lil hawk and big wy that really have talent and i don't know why he went out of young soldiaz ,is young soldiaz over? shoulda been a b dog was a good song and piru love was fucking classic ecept the fact that no niggaz on that tracc was from compton piru lolol and the singer was a kelly lol the guy who did the beat was a rollin twenty crips from long beach by the name of battlecat lololol do you know why there was no compton bloods on bangin on wax ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 9:52 pm

i remember when bangin on wax got out e all use to clown it like calling the crip side busters i remember tweedy had beef in kelly just after bangin on wax got out ,the nigga was hated by the whole hood ,before that stuff was out tweedy was respected ...we use to clown 4clips in the hood we called him noclips may he kelly in peace and bg face drive in peace,they was like'' i don't give a fuuc- i get paid'' ...they went on tour with the bloods ,all over the nation and they had a lots of fun .. i wish i was with them ...now most of them are restin' ... now with the time i just think bangin on wax was the realest album in that fuuc--ing century but back in those day we never gave them the props ,i think we were jealous

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 25th, 2003, 11:37 pm

have u seen the videos for wish u were here and g's and locs?

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 25th, 2003, 11:41 pm

was there any shootings when they went on tour together or did the guys build a frendship? i allso heard c'z n b'z were tieing there red and blue flags together in the crowd and showing respect.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2003, 3:34 am

i saw most of them but back in the mid 90's i would love to collect them ,well i think i know a guy who got some ,did you have them?

yes i'v heard about it from my homies they was in portland were all the crips and bloods tied they rags together ,for the homies who were activ in 92 they remember the truce partys in nickerson garden and south park in sc that was deep ...

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » July 26th, 2003, 4:14 am

My fav was lil hawk, Does anyone know where i can d/l the music videos that thay made???

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 26th, 2003, 5:08 am

To me, the sickest cat on those first two tapes was AWOL. That dude did it up. He killed every verse he laid down. Sin was dope too, but AWOL ripped that shit.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 26th, 2003, 10:41 am

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2003, 12:15 pm

thanks whitekid ....i wish you were here ,was deep ... thanks

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 27th, 2003, 3:51 am

Even though he was from the other side that ni66a b.brazy killed um on damu ridas 2. G.len was tight too. Other than AWOL K.I.P and Sin I wasnt feelin the LOCs like that o Mr. C-Rider from macin to slob bitc#@$ was alright too.

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » July 27th, 2003, 4:32 am

Thanks whitekid for puttin them up...... wat were the videos from the first bangin on wax????????/

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 27th, 2003, 6:23 am

the first bangin' on wax was the best you had two videos that i saw back in those days ,the first one was bangin on wax first song were they all rap together with domino ,the other video was piru love with mini x aka bloody mary she have 2 solo album out i had a bootleg of her first one ...i even have a bootleg of young soldiers album ...they wanted to do steady deepin' video i think they did one but they wasn't happy with it or something cause i had the single steady deepin'...

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » July 27th, 2003, 6:50 am

i've been lookin all over for them videos but cant find them, does anyone know where i can d/l them?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 27th, 2003, 3:01 pm

Good lookin out on them videos Whitekid I aint never seen the Gs and Locs video. I didnt think Batman from MSb woulda looked like that I that he was a lightskinned nigga. Does any1 know if hes still alive?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 27th, 2003, 6:39 pm

They had 3 video's from the first "Bangin On Wax" album. They put out "Bangin On Wax" first, then "Piru Love" and "Steady Dippin" came out at the same time. I remember that shit used to come on the Box a hundred times a day. I didn't know that they made a video to "Gz And Locs" though, but that was a tight song.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 28th, 2003, 4:24 am

serious ? dawm ! can we dl from you from kazaa lite ? you should do a mix videos i bet you have some rare stuff , and sell it at the swap meet ,you had bg 4clips video just be thankfull? i had it ....

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 28th, 2003, 12:58 pm

you cant find any crips and bloods videos on kazza there is various gang fights though.

MOMOMCcANE

Unread post by MOMOMCcANE » August 1st, 2003, 7:54 pm

Fre$h wrote:To me, the sickest cat on those first two tapes was AWOL. That dude did it up. He killed every verse he laid down. Sin was dope too, but AWOL ripped that @$%*.
:idea:

MOMOMCcANE

Unread post by MOMOMCcANE » August 1st, 2003, 7:58 pm

SHIT BAGGIN ON WAX WAS THE SHIT LIKE THE CRIP SONG AND BLOODS SONG I FILL BOTH OF THE GROUP HOLLAR IF YOU FILL ME ? :roll:

6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 6-3 320 » September 18th, 2003, 10:54 pm

Its funny back here in maryland i was the only one who had ever heard of bloods/crips albums...they are def. tight....nobody has ever heard of em back here...im a stand out back here...everyone is into jayz, 50, etc..etc..
while there blasting that, im blasting eight and wc

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » December 2nd, 2003, 8:48 am

I think deez Bloods & Crips is the biggest punkest thing ever made iz worst than Ice Cube. What i mean is that Gangsters are supposed to be criminal not doin songs. If i wuz a OG from where deez guyz are from i wouldnt like a shit they doin deez instead of selling the crack.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 2nd, 2003, 11:05 am

Cereal_II wrote:I think deez Bloods & Crips is the biggest punkest thing ever made iz worst than Ice Cube. What i mean is that Gangsters are supposed to be criminal not doin songs. If i wuz a OG from where deez guyz are from i wouldnt like a @$%* they doin deez instead of selling the crack.
WTF???????? :?:

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » December 15th, 2003, 3:18 pm

Man, that cat needs to wake up.

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » December 15th, 2003, 4:03 pm

LoL :lol:

deron

Unread post by deron » January 10th, 2004, 10:40 pm

Im glad I wasn't the only nigga that remembered those videos. Yall can go to dangerouserecords.com and get a collection of all those videos and songs from Ron's website. Yall remember the my mamma named me batman video.Awol was tight man!He could be killin the game right about now

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 11th, 2004, 10:11 am

YEAH I REMEMBER THAT VIDEO IT WAS SHOT IN WATTS

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » January 11th, 2004, 9:52 pm

any of yall hear of Game from cedar block. He is signed to Aftermath and is about to blow up......

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » August 25th, 2004, 8:22 pm

deron wrote:Im glad I wasn't the only nigga that remembered those videos. Yall can go to dangerouserecords.com and get a collection of all those videos and songs from Ron's website. Yall remember the my mamma named me batman video.Awol was tight man!He could be killin the game right about now
do u have that mama named me batman video?

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » August 25th, 2004, 8:23 pm

Light_skin_boy wrote:LoL :lol:
lol that was my name forgot my password had to change my username

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » August 25th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Light_skin_boy wrote:LoL :lol:
lol to everyone that does'nt know that was my other username i forgot my password so i had to change it lol

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » August 25th, 2004, 8:25 pm

i got a few of the bangin on wax vids