was 2Pac a blood?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Anonymous20

was 2Pac a blood?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 29th, 2003, 7:05 pm

yo sup yall was 2Pac a blood?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: was 2Pac a blood?

Unread post by Fre$h » August 29th, 2003, 10:28 pm

NO!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 18th, 2003, 10:11 pm

2pac, are you trippin, 2pac was a straight up True Blue CRIP dawg.
nah for real i think he was a blood, from OUTLAWZ i think its kind of obvious, just read some of the other post, youll find out. you might want to look under the Music topics, im sure youll find something on 2pac. Good Luck. Late

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 18th, 2003, 10:23 pm

Hey fellas, this question has been debated a lot and answered in the Tupac threads. Do a search on tupac (search button on top of the page) and a lot of threads will come up. Spend some time reading them. You'll be surprised at what you find. This thread will get deleted soon cause it doesn't belong here. So go check out the Tupac threads. Lots of good infor on this subject there. Peace.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2003, 2:51 am

THIS IS REALITY I GOT THIS INFO FROM REAL PEOPLE WHO KNEW PAC ...
BEFORE HE GOT KILLED HE GOT COURTED IN THE MOB , HE WAS CLAIMIN MOB PIRU BEFORE HE GOT KILLED LOLOLOL I KNOW IT SOUND STRANGE BUT THEYV ACEPTED HIM IN THE HOOD AT 25 LOL ???? ...

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 1:16 am

Sigh. Suge Knight was a blood, and 2Pac just hung around the bloods. So calm down. No, 2Pac was not a damned blood. Everyone asks this stupid question. Whenever he said MOB, he meant..Money Over Bitches. Not Member Of Bloods. 2pac kicked it with crips back in his ol' days. And no he's not a damned blood. Please stop asking this damned question. Thank you.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 1st, 2004, 1:47 am

pac weas a blood, that money over bitchez junk was a front, he got put on the shit right before he died

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2004, 8:33 am

yes mysone its even hard to believe but he got put on the set before he got killed i got this info from a real nigga who knew him close ...that young boy dont know ...

top_cat

Unread post by top_cat » January 26th, 2004, 3:39 pm

yes he was a blood..diffrent mob set from suge...but he was leuders park mob...

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 31st, 2004, 8:58 pm

top_cat wrote:yes he was a blood..diffrent mob set from suge...but he was leuders park mob...
AAAAY YO SHUT THE HELL UP
STOP SNIFFING THAT CRAP AND MAKING UP RUMOURS.
PAC WAS NO GANGBANGER OR BLOOD.

FU

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » February 6th, 2004, 11:57 am

2pac was a blood?

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » February 6th, 2004, 6:01 pm

Mohammed Ali wrote:2pac was a blood?
can you read.

NO

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 16th, 2004, 2:31 am

pac was a blood !!!!!!!!!!!! he not only whore red but he also had a five piont star ring and who really gangbang color now

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 1st, 2004, 11:04 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 1st, 2004, 9:55 pm

STREETGANG111 wrote:NO HE WAS NOT A BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this on like BG casper said he did get put on MOB PIRU before he died and he got the Tattoo put on him to MOBPIRU he tried to flip the script in a song and siad it stand for Money over bitches but we all know who bang knew what it really stood for i know it is hard to believe but PAC was from MOB Piru and I know this for a fact and I know brothers who were close with PAC before he died that was from MOB PIRU that would confirm this.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 2nd, 2004, 12:50 pm

IS THAT RIGHT? HOW INTERESTING. I ALWAYS FIGURED PAC LIKED TO WALK ALONG THE LINES BUT I WAS NEVER SURE. SO THEY FINALLY LET THE NIGGA IN THE HOOD AFTER WHAT 20 SOMETHIN YEARS? LOL. SO A LIL AFTER HE GOT PUT ON THEN HE GOT SMOKED BY A CRIP. LOL I GUESS BANGIN DIDNT REALLY AGREE with HIM. SHOULDA KEPT IT "THUG LIFE" STYLE... :mrgreen:
Last edited by Pasa on March 2nd, 2004, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 2nd, 2004, 12:50 pm

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 2nd, 2004, 2:56 pm

You know whats funny how people going to say what pac was like they hung with that nigga. But since bg casper put it out he was a blood then he was a blood.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 3rd, 2004, 6:02 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 3rd, 2004, 10:21 pm

hey streetgang, you seem obsessed with this topic man. You postin the same thing on like 4 different threads about the same thing. Drop it already. If you really want to know about the MOB tatoo, it's public record in the police report from when pac got smoked. In the autopsy they say that he had a MOB tatoo that looked like it was real new.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » March 9th, 2004, 6:54 pm

PAC ISNT A BLOOD.
PAC HAD A SHOUT OUT ON SOME ALBUM THAT WAS MADE BY CRIPS.

WEIRD THING..

"BABY LANE" was on that shoutout list and So was PAC!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 10:26 am

STREETGANG111 wrote:Just because BG Caser says that Pac. Got put on MOB PIRU before he died every body on here agrees with him, I heared that rumor I personally don't belive it though. But if you can prove it please do so cause I don't belive that he would, start banging at the age of 25. That's not beliveable in my eyes, I can't see him waiting to be a grown man to start bangin. I was already bangin when he decided to get put on a hood, Pac didn't need to be from a hood he was 2 real for that stuff.
WHAT ARE U TALKIN BOUT 111? PAC WAS NOT TOO REAL FOR ANYTHING. HE BEEN TRYIN ALL HIS LIFE TO BE DOWN with THE GANGSTAS DESPITE HIS PRO BLACK MESSAGES. DONT LET HIM FOOL U. PAC WAS A GIFTED ARTIST, WRITER, STORYTELLER AND ALL THAT BUT TO KEEP IT REAL, MOST OF HIS MATERIAL WAS NOT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE BUT REALLY JUST STORIES AND INFO THAT HE PICKED UP CHILLIN AROUND THE TRUE GANGSTAS AND OGS. HE JUST MAKE IT SOUND GOOD SO THATS WHAT MADE HIM FAMOUS. HE COULDNT GET DOWN with NO TRUE SH*T SO HE STARTED THAT SIDELINE ASS THUG SH*T TO BE NEUTRAL AND STILL ROLL LIKE HE SOME KINDA GANGSTA. PAC BEIN COURTED AT 25 MAKES SENSE TO ME WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT...

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » March 12th, 2004, 11:31 am

Panik wrote:hey streetgang, you seem obsessed with this topic man. You postin the same thing on like 4 different threads about the same thing. Drop it already. If you really want to know about the MOB tatoo, it's public record in the police report from when pac got smoked. In the autopsy they say that he had a MOB tatoo that looked like it was real new.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN THIS TOPIC IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MOB REPRESENTS!!?!?!?!?!?
YOURE AN IDIOT! I HOPE THIS EMBARRESES YOU!
M.O.B. IN TUPACS, OUTLAWZ EYES/VIEWS.."MONEY.OVER.B*TCH*S"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU DUMB!!??!

GET IT FUCKIN STRAIGHT, HE WASNT A FUCKIN' GANGMEMBER.
TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE, I KNOW A DAMN WHOLE LOAD MORE ABOUT PAC THAN YOU DO DUMBASS.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 12th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Yeah this subject is getting old 2pac was all about money just like the rest of them rappers. He just was more believable to most, a lot of people liked him so much they bought into what made him rich. I believe pac wanted to be down and started beefin with the wrong nigga, and thats why he is no longer alive.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2004, 9:01 am

caine, #1 watch your mouth dog you don't know me. You know a whole lot about 2pac? So what, he said that money over b's in a song. SO you listened to a song, that makes you an expert? Whatever dog. You are right, you know everything. I'm done.

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » March 15th, 2004, 7:28 pm

Last edited by TINY_ENNY on May 28th, 2004, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 11:40 am

isn't it mob town piru ?? isn't suge tree top piru ??

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 8th, 2004, 5:15 am

yall dont knoe shit pac was a piru iknoe bcuz im fr compton eastside!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 9th, 2004, 8:42 am

MOB IS A SET LOCATED EAST OF COMPTON SWAMP MEET MOST OF THEIR HOOD IS LOCATED INSIDE OF LYNWOOD BOUNDARYS THEY ARE NOT A MAJOR HOOD THEY CLICKED WITH A BIGGER HOOD NAMED LUDAZ PARK , LUDAZ PARK MOB ,SUGE GREW UP IN THE MOB AREA AND WAS A MOB MEMBER MOB STAND FOR MONEY OVER BITCHES BUT FOR THEIE ENEMIES IT STAND FOR MONKEY ON BYKES ,ITS NOT A BIG HOOD AND THEY DONT HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS ,SUGE USED THE MC DONALDS BROTHAZ WHO ARE MOB MAIN RIDDAZ AS HIS SECURITY ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 9th, 2004, 8:43 am

MOB IS A SET LOCATED EAST OF COMPTON SWAMP MEET MOST OF THEIR HOOD IS LOCATED INSIDE OF LYNWOOD BOUNDARYS THEY ARE NOT A MAJOR HOOD THEY CLICKED WITH A BIGGER HOOD NAMED LUDAZ PARK , LUDAZ PARK MOB ,SUGE GREW UP IN THE MOB AREA AND WAS A MOB MEMBER MOB STAND FOR MONEY OVER BITCHES BUT FOR THEIE ENEMIES IT STAND FOR MONKEY ON BYKES ,ITS NOT A BIG HOOD AND THEY DONT HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS ,SUGE USED THE MC DONALDS BROTHAZ WHO ARE MOB MAIN RIDDAZ AS HIS SECURITY ...

YOTC

Unread post by YOTC » April 10th, 2004, 11:28 pm

2pac was not a gangbanger he even said it in his song "F*** The World" on his "All Eyez On Me"

he said "They wanna know if I claim the click, that I'm
hangin with, and if I'm down with this bangin shit, Well homie I don't give
a fuck if you Blood or Cuz, Long as ya got love for thugs" once again like i said people get on here tryin to act like they know all this stuff about whats goin on in the streets and what not but yall dont know nothin the word MOB on his arm stands for Money Over B****** it dont have notin to do with bloods

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 10th, 2004, 11:43 pm

sorry to bust your bubble homie, but he was bangin blood for months before he got smoked. And that's exactly why he got smoked. read some of these threads if you're new. Don't start posting until you've read everything, cuz this topic has been gone over 1000 times.