New york bloods

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

New york bloods

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » October 20th, 2006, 6:09 pm

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » October 20th, 2006, 6:17 pm

- part 1

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » October 20th, 2006, 6:19 pm

-part 2

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » October 21st, 2006, 8:23 am

Good lookin but if there a way that you can post a downloadable link to the N.Y.B'z part one and two trailer so i can watch when i am offline i will appreciate 1.

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » October 21st, 2006, 11:34 am

IF THERE IS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT . SOME ONE ELSE MIGHT HAVE TO HELP YOU ON THAT.

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » October 21st, 2006, 11:43 am

There's such a thing like google.com man.
http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 21st, 2006, 4:34 pm

Man fu** these mark niggas cuh. I guarantee these niggas wasn't wearing no dead flags last year... these eastcoast wannabee mark niggas jumped on the Crip/blood bandwagon about 20 years too late. Niggas need to stop ridin LA dicc. Ah and f*** Game's fake ass too for condoning that fake NY bulls*** for the $ by doing traccs with faggot ass jim jones and bitchset.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 21st, 2006, 4:49 pm

these NY bloods ain shit...copyin shit dats 1000 miles away dats jst retarded...it ain cool..who the fuck grows up in the eastcoast n says WESTSIDE

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » October 21st, 2006, 7:10 pm

WEST SIDE.......BUT I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE THOUGH!!!! :shock: :lol: WHAT A JOKE.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 22nd, 2006, 10:30 am

[quote="Aki no hay miedo"]Man fu** these mark niggas cuh. I guarantee these niggas wasn't wearing no dead flags last year... these eastcoast wannabee mark niggas jumped on the Crip/blood bandwagon about 20 years too late. Niggas need to stop ridin LA dicc. Ah and f*** Game's fake ass too for condoning that fake NY bulls*** for the $ by doing traccs with faggot ass jim jones and bitchset.[/quote]

lol

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 22nd, 2006, 10:47 am

People need to see this clown and hear how foolish he sounds!!! A couple of NY and Philly dudes who I debated this with especially. They seem like cool young bruthas, but just going with a trend just because.

"Westside, but I'm from the Eastside"??? Somebody need to slap his dumb ass, posting that shit for the world to see..

They invent these sets and name 'um after LA set. Then they'll argue you down that "somebody" came from LA and sanctioned the set, but whoever that "somebody" is ain't never got a name. :roll:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 22nd, 2006, 10:56 am

i seen TI throwin that westside dubb up dats some gay BS...im tired of people throwin the westside up everywhere...if u ain born there u ain grow up there or lived there Y u gon copy ....be down fo ur own block "get off westcoast dick"

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 22nd, 2006, 11:02 am

[quote="Mcminister"]i seen TI throwin that westside dubb up dats some gay BS...im tired of people throwin the westside up everywhere...if u ain born there u ain grow up there or lived there Y u gon copy ....be down fo ur own block "get off westcoast dick"[/quote]

i dont know nothing about georgia but i think he said he from the "westside of atlanta" so he throws it up for that..i could be wrong though

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 22nd, 2006, 11:55 am

These niggas disrespecting themselves and NY, SWAGGER JACKIN .

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » October 22nd, 2006, 1:45 pm

I only got one thing to say it isn't there fault that there O.G told them to rep the westside and other thing dem ny bloods need to stop reppin under peoples and the 5 they need to do there own thing off top.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 22nd, 2006, 2:41 pm

seems like a lot of NY muthafucaks dont know no type of history.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 22nd, 2006, 5:22 pm

perongregory wrote:seems like a lot of NY muthafucaks dont know no type of history.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 8:04 pm

im not promotin' this fake ass new york blood shit, but when the nigga said"westside" thats the set he's under....but he from the east....watever though, i agree, most of these new york niggaz is food, n im from the boogie down, i see this type of shit everyday, but its all gravy, u got real niggaz n bitch niggaz worldwide.....

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 22nd, 2006, 8:42 pm

perongregory wrote:seems like a lot of NY muthafucaks dont know no type of history.
From the perspective of somebody who grew up in Philly and saw the NY influence even there, I think NY does have a history if you into gangsterism. It was always different than what was out here in LA though.

I think the reason East Coast people is gettin' into it now is because the East Coast never really a particular "look" that branded you as a gangster, as hard. Niggas who might have been part of a crew was individuals and just wore what they wore. If people thought you was hard, it was because of something you DID, not something you WORE.

Now, they figure all the got to do is sport a blue rag or some red shoe laces, and people will automatically think, "Damn, that nigga's a gangsta".

I had lived out here in LA for a few months before the first time I saw somebody dressed in ALL BLUE. Not that I didn't see niggas that knew was gangstas, but they don't seem be on color things as much as the media would make people believe.

I was at the gas station at Compton and Oleander and two niggas came up in all blue. I was thinking, "Okay, these boys do actually wear this shit out here".

Because the gang thing gets so much play in documentaries and all that, people wanted to be associated with it. That's why you only hear niggas claiming the big gangs that they seen on DVD. ETG, RSC, MOB, etc....
You don't never hear nobody claiming the smaller gangs at all. That's why you know it's more a media phenomenon than anything else.

That nigga in the video is so skinny, it look like his shoulder blades damn near touching in the front. But he feel hard cause he got his rag on and hollerin' "West Coast", and "Woo- fuckin' Woo" :shock: with' his boys in the background.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 8:44 pm

damn, i agree with u^^^niggaz look like str8 suckers...make the eastcoast look bad....

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 22nd, 2006, 9:09 pm

I couldn't believe this nigga on a video hollering "Woo Woo". I ain't gang affiliated at all, but I know Bloods say "Soo Woo".

I thought I was hearin' shit. I had to replay it a couple of times. Nigga sounds like Martin Lawrence playing Shenaynay, talkin' 'bout, "Wooo woooo".

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » October 22nd, 2006, 11:45 pm

SOOOO WOOOOP

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 22nd, 2006, 11:48 pm

Yeah, okay. I just knew wasn't no damn "Wooo Woooo". Did you hear that shit?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 4:11 am

them niggas is pure clowns talkin that bullsh-t , fake bloods thats that dipset sh-t. jimjones be ridin that sh-t hard.

yo in newyork there are official california crips & bloods but they are very very few of them ...and they do not get along with these clowns. most of the true G's from the west coast dont even flagg ........first off the back when you speak to crip niggas in harlem them 30s , you here that f--kin california accent and that california ebonic slang , you know damn well that these dudes is not from newyork and they niggas around them carry they self different from fake crips. same goes for a bounty hunter nicca i came across in the bronx. he said did make the mistake of puttin some niggas on but he told them to repp the westsdie totally even though there in newyork city bronx , but to show there blood line is from the wetcoast and is not in no way connected to these eastcoast fakes that dont have nobody vouching for them on left coast. oh and some hoover nigga that was claimn 92 from cali he was a military child so he was there for a minute until landing in nyc. some skyblue orange sh-t .....but there are some west coast dudes here and its divided the westcoast dudes are very very veryyyyyyyyyy few. NHB 20 , HARLEM 30's , bountys , hoovers , that ive met and there werent a lot of them .. some belizean black dudes and the rest was black americans..... . but the city is MAJORITY FAKE crips and bloods with made up names and stolen names from well known neighborhoods in cali ...and once again imaginary OG's...lmao

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 23rd, 2006, 8:06 am

^^about them bounty hunter bloods, i got a few homies that claim bounty hunter n they dont be piecin' most of the other "blood" sets out here in the boogie down. i alwayz wondered why they never pieced the other blood sets in new york. i always heard them niggaz wuz real official out here though....talkin bout BHB...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 23rd, 2006, 4:17 pm

[quote="BxxMILITIA"]^^about them bounty hunter bloods, i got a few homies that claim bounty hunter n they dont be piecin' most of the other "blood" sets out here in the boogie down. i alwayz wondered why they never pieced the other blood sets in new york. i always heard them niggaz wuz real official out here though....talkin bout BHB...[/quote]

bounty hunters been around bx since the late 90's..."majority" of them bang the 5 point star..so i dont know what people talking about

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 12th, 2006, 11:57 am

That stuff was wack nigga coming on the video saying "Westside" what is his problem then the fool coming from behind saying "Wooo Woo" dem b-dogz have their stuff twisted like metal off top.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » November 12th, 2006, 1:13 pm

:lol: on this thing i seen these crips n bloods in new york were gettin along, proper fake them they should make there own gangs, bloods n crips is an LA thing...

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 12th, 2006, 1:25 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote::lol: on this thing i seen these crips n bloods in new york were gettin along
You must be talking dem harlem diplomats cause the bloods & crips both get along in harlem no doubt about it.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 12th, 2006, 3:09 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"][quote="Hydro2oo6"]:lol: on this thing i seen these crips n bloods in new york were gettin along[/quote]You must be talking dem harlem diplomats cause the bloods & crips both get along in harlem no doubt about it.[/quote]

thats in alotta hoods in ny@get along,because know one other way before they thought of claiming that los angeles shxt

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 12th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Mcminister wrote:who the fu-- grows up in the eastcoast n says WESTSIDE
TI

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 12th, 2006, 3:50 pm

NICKELS wrote: you here that f--kin california accent and that california ebonic slang

Can you explain further?