3 yr old girl killed, father shot in Baldwin Hills

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 14th, 2006, 12:25 am

perongregory wrote:that shit is wrong. I hope black bangers aint becoming like some of those punk ass ese cowards that blast on civs and kids.
i don't see what's so wrong for it.
an eye for an eye. they're trying to stop our next generation, why shouldn't we return fire?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 16th, 2006, 7:46 am

Burgundy wrote:i don't see what's so wrong for it.
an eye for an eye. they're trying to stop our next generation, why shouldn't we return fire?
Are you implying it's okay to kill children from the other side? I'm not sure if that's what your saying.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 16th, 2006, 12:11 pm

Burgundy wrote:
perongregory wrote:that shit is wrong. I hope black bangers aint becoming like some of those punk ass ese cowards that blast on civs and kids.
This is what I mean when I say people take this "need to be hard at all cost" BS entirely too far. I guess dude needs to give some clarification as to whether this is actually what he means, but if he's saying that its cool to kill kids, then God help his own children (loved ones). He's opening the door to the "other side" openly taking that same viewpoint.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 17th, 2006, 3:31 am

This girl fell victim to a savage thug, who needs to be in a cell, by himself, for the rest of his life. Make him think about what he did for 70 years, with nothing but 4 walls around him. No recreation, little contact with family as possible.

But we can't overlook the fact that this girl's also an innocent casualty in an ongoing drug war. Was she not? I challenge anyone to demonstrate how any other reason could have factored in more. Save your Black vs. Brown stories. Without drugs, Black and Brown are fighting each other with sticks and brass knuckes, if it all. People should consider that when throwing out ideas for retribution against associates of the killer. Fuel doesn't put out a fire.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 19th, 2006, 1:22 am

the one that did this is a COWARD.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 19th, 2006, 1:02 pm

Burgundy wrote:
Burgundy

Are you F-UCKEN RETARDED!

The perpetuator was black,

the kid was Hispanic....you fuc-ken moron,

you sound like an idiot.... trying to kill our "next generation"

SLOW YOUR F-UCKEN ROLE Fool !!

quote: "Though the victims were Hispanic and the suspects black, police officials said ..."

ONLY A STUPID ASS MORON would NOT have a problem with little kids getting killed.

You just showed everyone what your made of.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 19th, 2006, 3:55 pm

StillNoScript wrote:This girl fell victim to a savage thug, who needs to be in a cell, by himself, for the rest of his life. Make him think about what he did for 70 years, with nothing but 4 walls around him. No recreation, little contact with family as possible.

But we can't overlook the fact that this girl's also an innocent casualty in an ongoing drug war. Was she not? I challenge anyone to demonstrate how any other reason could have factored in more. Save your Black vs. Brown stories. Without drugs, Black and Brown are fighting each other with sticks and brass knuckes, if it all. People should consider that when throwing out ideas for retribution against associates of the killer. Fuel doesn't put out a fire.
This war is very real and a serious problem in that community. 18st and the Bloods have been going at it for quite some time now over there. There was also that black kid that got killed right by his church on jefferson I think, a few years back...that got in the media. But they didn't put the killers on blast like they did this kid. This is not a mere fire. It is pure hatred that pushes the mind to kill a kid.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 23rd, 2006, 10:19 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:This is not a mere fire. It is pure hatred that pushes the mind to kill a kid.
This is beyond hatred. This is about no self respect, no respect for others, and no regard for life. This kid with a gun got seriously caught up. He had a "Clint Eastwood" complex. He started believing his own BS that he was hard. Now that he's caught and sitting behind a cell at the mercy of "whitey", he's probably realizing just how much of a punk he really is. I can hear him now. "i don't give a f*kc."

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 23rd, 2006, 9:02 pm

I don't disagree with you, Dusty. That's certainly the small picture. Blacks and Mexicans just don't like each other because they just don't like each other because they just don't like each other and so on and so on. The system's wet dream. That's all I've gotta say.

Regardless of there always having been problems between Blacks and Mexicans, I think this increase of violence really started when a robbery took place between a Black and a Mexican gang a few years ago. I stand by my claim; Take drugs out of the game, and I think that little girl is alive today.

Does it mean that Blacks and Mexicans are in a circle singing We Are the World? Probably not. But the murder rate would practically disappear in comparison to what it is today.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 9:24 pm

Mexican niggas I kick it with out here in Riverside are down with the weed smoke just like they down with Rasta.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 23rd, 2006, 10:24 pm

BlaKK wrote:Mexican niggas I kick it with out here in Riverside are down with the weed smoke just like they down with Rasta.
Thanks for clearing that up. I grew up in Sacramento where Blacks and Mexicans were almost always cool. There were some exceptions, but at the end of the day they got along. I'd always assumed it was the same in L.A. It wasn't till I started hitting these message boards that I learned differently. Then, the news stories starting coming in about the shootings, etc. I've also heard that Blacks and Mexicans in L.A. got along for the most part, at least on the street, until a huge drug robbery took place a few years ago. That's where I base my belief that this rash of violence is more about the dope game than Blacks and Mexicans disliking each other over whatever cultural differences.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 24th, 2006, 2:09 pm

Beef over money...it's universal. People just throw in their prejudices to add onto it, but if the true root problem is money, then the solution is simple.

If everyone has their own dope program, making their money, minding their own business, there will not be any killings because people are content with what they have. It is how it's been for decades.

Not until very recently, has the issue of color become a reason for either side to kill. If in fact that killing did not have any links to gangs or drugs...then we as a society have come down to an all time low. Where we can't get it together to create some dialogue and cease-fires to happen. Bratton is only concerned with a conviction, if he really cared about the community he'd set up substations and get the community involved. Where's the mayor? Up in Asia trying to get them to spend money here...

Nobody is going to fix that problem except for those in the community. To take a stand and say enough is enough, to stop raising/glamorizing gangbanging, to teach cats how to resolve issues peacefully or in a more less or non-lethal manner...how the hell do you get smoked after eating some McDonalds?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 9:41 pm

Blacks and Mexicans didn't always have problems here, thats BS, this is prison politics and money shit, with those in power pushing that race shit.

shaun_zach
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaun_zach » October 25th, 2006, 7:31 am

Senseless killings is just that. I feel the same way, there is no honor because dude that shot that kid would have been killed shortly after it was announced what went down back in the gap. When are we gonna see that this is nothing but geonicide, matters the reason for the killing it still is minority v minority with no winners at the end of this war and white america sits back and let the chips fall where they may and intervene when their is an opportunity to be in the spotlight. This type of shit happens all across america, it appears that it happens more frequently in L.A. Here in Dallas blacks and hispanics get along fairly well, but that doesn't mean that the shit can't get flipped. Like some said in the post it's gonna take the communities to come together and take a stand saying that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired and put a stop to this violence. Shit like this touches everyone especially when it invilves a child. Dude needs more than the death penalty, but I feel that he won't live long in the pen cause if it still what it is his number has been pulled even before he gets there. He still has to answer to his higher power, I wonder if he has any kids. It appears that this dude has no soul and a black heart. :!:

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 25th, 2006, 10:16 am

why you always tryna get deep homie? lol

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 25th, 2006, 11:06 am

perongregory wrote:Blacks and Mexicans didn't always have problems here, thats BS, this is prison politics and money shit, with those in power pushing that race shit.
It's about people lowering themselves. Nobody tells you to sell dope, pull a trigger, go to prison...those are choices we make. There are a hundred other things positive to do with your life, but all that gets glamorized is gangsta shit. 2 seconds of fleeting fame, ghetto celebrity. If that's all you know, growing up in the hood, where the people at that can show us better? Instead, we think those people are sellouts. Who the real sell outs? The fool selling your sister some crack? Or the fool getting his paper from white folks, and spending it back in the community?

Prison politics can be blamed only so much, outside you have a choice. Dudes doing all day do not have anything else better to do but add to their company. I hate it when cats try to glamorize shit and give up a false sense of "glamour" to this lifestyle. Point blank, there is nothing good about it.

And like I said...if people are having money, they won't be annoyed with each other, nobody would care. Look at the riots, everyone had money, looted things...nobody was beefing.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 25th, 2006, 11:44 am

BlaKK wrote:Mexican niggas I kick it with out here in Riverside are down with the weed smoke just like they down with Rasta.
It depends what varrio your dealing with. Riverside is one of the worst cities in all Southern Cali when it comes to black vs brown.....ES Riva and 12bloccs been going at it for like 15 years now,, and that WS Riva and Project Gang beef is no joke .....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 25th, 2006, 1:49 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
perongregory wrote:Blacks and Mexicans didn't always have problems here, thats BS, this is prison politics and money shit, with those in power pushing that race shit.
It's about people lowering themselves. Nobody tells you to sell dope, pull a trigger, go to prison...those are choices we make. There are a hundred other things positive to do with your life, but all that gets glamorized is gangsta shit. 2 seconds of fleeting fame, ghetto celebrity. If that's all you know, growing up in the hood, where the people at that can show us better? Instead, we think those people are sellouts. Who the real sell outs? The fool selling your sister some crack? Or the fool getting his paper from white folks, and spending it back in the community?

Prison politics can be blamed only so much, outside you have a choice. Dudes doing all day do not have anything else better to do but add to their company. I hate it when cats try to glamorize shit and give up a false sense of "glamour" to this lifestyle. Point blank, there is nothing good about it.

And like I said...if people are having money, they won't be annoyed with each other, nobody would care. Look at the riots, everyone had money, looted things...nobody was beefing.
As long as minorities and marginalized people dont have any proper infrastructure under them there are going to be mass social and structural problems.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 25th, 2006, 6:34 pm

That's helluva true. Chinese and Japanese got theirs on lock. You gotta have a good infrastructure and do it right, set the tone, and make sure nobody strays.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 25th, 2006, 6:38 pm

LOOOOL!!! My nigga BG Loco said "Helluva True"

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 30th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Someone wrote on here about 18st killing a Harlem....

That person is a liar......No Harlems were killed by 18 last weeken.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 15th, 2006, 4:27 pm

creativemind wrote:
Burgundy wrote:
This is what I mean when I say people take this "need to be hard at all cost" BS entirely too far. I guess dude needs to give some clarification as to whether this is actually what he means, but if he's saying that its cool to kill kids, then God help his own children (loved ones). He's opening the door to the "other side" openly taking that same viewpoint.
Common Sense wrote:
Burgundy wrote:i don't see what's so wrong for it.
Are you implying it's okay to kill children from the other side? I'm not sure if that's what your saying.
MARTINEZ wrote:
Burgundy wrote:
Burgundy

Are you F-UCKEN RETARDED!

The perpetuator was black,

the kid was Hispanic....you fuc-ken moron,

you sound like an idiot.... trying to kill our "next generation"

SLOW YOUR F-UCKEN ROLE Fool !!

quote: "Though the victims were Hispanic and the suspects black, police officials said ..."

ONLY A STUPID ASS MORON would NOT have a problem with little kids getting killed.

You just showed everyone what your made of.
and do you honestly think I give a flying f-uck what the hell any of you fake ass busters think about me? I read the article you idiot, I know who shot who and what color they were, hence the "an eye for an eye. they're trying to stop our next generation, why shouldn't we return fire?"

There aren't any rules in war, at least not in my book, so you do what you do and I'll do what I will. Mexicans shooting up young blacks all the time, you think that sh-it just gets a pass? They can kill our young ones but we can't get back at em? f-uck that
f-uck if i care if some little enemy get shot out with his pops from enemy hood
hypothetically speaking,
does that mean I'd go out hunting children? hell naw. but if one got hit in cross fire, you wouldn't hear any boo-hoos

let one of your little homies get shot up and see if your attitude doesn't change

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » November 16th, 2006, 12:07 pm

Just for the record the kid who supposed to have done this was never put on the set........... alot of innocent kids have been shot by the 18's and some retaliate using the hood name. It's a bad situaiton both ways nobody wins. Trust me the hood was in shock by this brother.

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » November 16th, 2006, 10:26 pm

"Just for the record the kid who supposed to have done this was never put on the set"...........JUNGLE

Just like this nigga they call burgundy coward ass nigga talkin about killin innocent people and kids. Fuck anybody that thinks like you nigga and that goes for both hispanic and blacks or any other race for that matter. But I do gotta to say the only good thing about kids getting killed is that they end up in heaven and heaven is full of them.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » November 16th, 2006, 10:35 pm

LEATHAFACE wrote:"Just for the record the kid who supposed to have done this was never put on the set"...........JUNGLE

Just like this nigga they call burgundy coward ass nigga talkin about killin innocent people and kids. fu-- anybody that thinks like you nigga and that goes for both hispanic and blacks or any other race for that matter. But I do gotta to say the only good thing about kids getting killed is that they end up in heaven and heaven is full of them.
Apparently we have a reading problem. My statement was the brother who was suposed to have done this was not even a stone. Too many of you fools on here are quick to run your mouth on this net banging stuff. Never said I condone killing children nor do my homies you yeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2006, 11:13 pm

But I do gotta to say the only good thing about kids getting killed is that they end up in heaven and heaven is full of them.
Thats one way to look at it

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » November 17th, 2006, 11:13 am

i NEVER SAID YOU DID JUNGLE APPARENTLY WE DO HAVE A READING PROBLEM LOL :lol:

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » November 18th, 2006, 4:44 pm

jungles wrote:Just for the record the kid who supposed to have done this was never put on the set........... alot of innocent kids have been shot by the 18's and some retaliate using the hood name. It's a bad situaiton both ways nobody wins. Trust me the hood was in shock by this brother.
typical gangster response

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 3rd, 2006, 4:38 pm

I thought only BPS Bity Stones had a beef with 18. This was in the Jungle area no?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 3rd, 2006, 5:52 pm

They do have beef.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 3rd, 2006, 6:15 pm

T.K wrote:They do have beef.
So then all BPS, right?

TeeKay