Police

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Police

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 8:34 pm

Have you ever been stereotyped and or harassed by the Holice, simply because of your ethnicity or creed? If so explain the situation... What was said and what leads you to believe that the cops were indeed racially profiling you...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 8:43 pm

I have, on numerous occasions, because I am black and have dreadlocks... I will speak on it in time... When I feel like it...

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 23rd, 2006, 9:08 pm

I bought this car once that had Texas License tags on it and was driving through this hick ass town on my way home with a friend. I guess between the tag and us looking "mexican" since were Puerto Rican...they figured we were drug runners maybe. Searched my shit...but what really made me angry is the way they treated us. Talked to us like we was some fucking kids. I'm 24 and my boy was 26. My friend had a suspended license, but he wasnt driving. Cop asks me "why you hanging out with this guy?"...WTF? Because hes my friend! Like I need a reason to hang out with people. Aside from being rude, he was raising his voice to us. I bit my lip on that shit though...didnt want to spend the night in jail over some BS....im not saying all cops is racist or bad...but I was mad for a minute over that.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 23rd, 2006, 9:14 pm

Forgot to mention aside from being "suspiscous" they said the tag was "stolen"....but then 2 seconds later the tag isnt stolen.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2006, 11:57 pm

Mick was supposedly a cop.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 23rd, 2006, 11:59 pm

Ya...I was stopped basically because I was white driving in Compton. They said it was because I didnt signal on a turn.....whatever.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 24th, 2006, 12:04 am

My brother in law was harrassed by cops when he lived in East harlem at the time about 10 years ago, he tried convincing the cops at first by speakin all polite an all, then they thought he was mockin them by speaking that way (hes white).They of course suspected him of being a junkie.

They just said somethin like
"what kinda idiot do you take us for eh? Go buy your drugs in a white neighborhood, Yahh white scum, fuck off outta here"

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 24th, 2006, 4:53 am

-i hate most of the cops,but there are good cops out there doing there job

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 24th, 2006, 8:19 am

LAPD in Venice.... Told me my car was stolen, told me I was in a gang, told me i failed a field test which was complete BS I was dead sober or should I say BAC of .01%, which I found out later, way under the limit, but got taken to Centinela anyway and spent the night. While I was in the station they told me to tilt my head back, and said "you see his eyes flutter, he's on meth" "Oh yeah, he's definitely on meth".

LAPD in Pasadena.... Three cars boxed me in and had the guns drawn, told me to walk backward to the vehicle with my hands up, I was cuffed and in the back, then they told me I fit the description of a male hispanic who did a armed robbery in the area.

LAPD in Venice again.... Cuffed for knocking on a 18 year olds window in an apartment complex, I was 20 years old at that time, tried to say I was either breaking and entering or a sexual offender since there was a young kid in the room too, which of course I didn't know. Me and the white homie both knocked on the window to get this females attention but he was let out the cuffs in about 1 minute while I stayed in cuffs for more than half an hour while they were seeing if the family would press charges on me. Police came deep as hell too lol.

LAPD in West LA.... Me and a couple homies got stopped while making a left turn and I started getting angry with them. What the fuck do you want? They didn't have any excuse at all, the whole shit was legal. Showed them all the information and my license, answered some BS questions, they threatened to take me to Jail, you want to go to jail? Uhhh, no. OK you fellas have a safe night then.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 24th, 2006, 8:34 am

Unfortunately you have these rogue cops in every Police agency trippin' and abusing their police powers. You do have some optins available to you. These options work best if you are "not dirty" at the time.

If you get pulled over for BS reason's the officer is better off taking you to jail or at least citing you a ticket. If non of that happens...I would.

1. Don't talk crap or squabble, let officer he/she have their 15 minutes of fame.

2. Look on their badge(s) and get their number(s).

3. Write a formal letter of complaint (get some help, if writing skills are weak) and send it to the Chief of that agency and a copy to the Mayor of that city.

I'm saying that this will get the officer fired, but it will get some attention. Some agencies put copies of these complaints in the officers file, which is sometimes used to help decide promotions or retentions.

Most cops harrass people especially when they feel they can get away with it. Most people stopped for BS reason's usually never follow up with a complaint.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » October 24th, 2006, 9:00 am

columbus PD on the hilltop- walking down the street with my homies and two police cars rush up on us, telling us to get the fuck on the ground and keep our hands behind our backs. someone got jumped by a group of people a few streets away and they came up on us for it. i was the only white kid in the group and the cops pulled me away and talked to me alone. they were like "why you hanging out with these fools..theyre only gonna get u in trouble in shit". wasted like 30 minutes of our time before telling us to have a safe night.

columbus PD in dublin (rich upscale suburb)- rolled up to one of the dublin football games with like 10 people. we werent in that motherfucker 10 minutes when a group of DUBLIN PD came up on his lookin like a fucking riot squad. they took us out of the game and made us wait for CPD to show up and search us. according to them they had "reasonable cause" to beleive one of us had a piece on us..fuckin yuppies. we werent allowed back into the game.

columbus PD on the hilltop- we were chilling at the park when a cruiser started creepin through. they do the shit a lot, normally theyre just patrolling. so we aint think anything of it until we notice another cruiser park in front of us. theyve got 1 in front and 1 behind us, so we get up to leave and they shine that bright ass light on us. we didnt make it five feet when we heard them load the shotty and scream for us to put our hands up. we all dipped out and got the fuck out of there..i dunno what the fuck they rolled up on us for like that, we hadnt even finished rolling the L yet.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 24th, 2006, 9:33 am

-what if all the cops where robo cops :shock:

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » October 24th, 2006, 9:49 am

johnnny wrote:-what if all the cops where robo cops :shock:
we'd just have to get bigger straps :D

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 12:56 pm

My homie owns a smoke shop out there in Anaheim, So we were up in that bitch peepin all the new shit, we also picked up a sack from the homie who owns the smoke shop, when I left 5 white boi's roll in, so we cross path, catchin eye like nigga wus good, Dude lifts up his shirt, pulls out a glock and tells me to put my hands behind my back and threw me on the curb, asked what the fuck was in my pocket and I told him it was "candy" cop got angry because the sarcasm, and pulled the sack out my pocket... Harassed the homie, and has the nerve to try and school me on Bob Marley, dude said since I was "calm and relaxed" he wasn't gonna put this on my record for a misdemeanor of possession, I asked the cop why the fuck he was all up on my nuts, searchin me, for what cause, dude told me because I don't have a front license plate, that gives them all the probable cause they need to strip search a nigga. Which is bull shit.

On another occasion I was smokin a blunt with a couple of the homies at the park in the whip, and a cop rolls up, so I grab the blunt out the homies mouth and put that shit out, grabbed a cigarette and lit that shit to rid the smell, took the keys out the ignition just in case the cop did have a reason to drug test (DUI) tossed the sack under the car, Cop taps the window, and I asked dude "Why you look so shook" he replied with some scary bull shit, dude didn't have anything on us and plus he saw that I was an intelligent nigga, they get intimidated and belittled by that shit, so he left like a dumbass. But I gotta give myself some props on that shit, cuzz I pulled that off while a nigga was high...

Nigga What gets at me is how some folk get shook once they see a cop, even if they ain't do shit wrong, The fuck is wrong with you nigga? They the cops is supposed to be protecting you, Yet you fear them, when its YOUR taxes who pay that nigga, so fuck that shit.... I NEVER address cops as "Officers" or "Yes Sir" fuck that slave mentality type shit, because that boost there ego and gets them in that power trip, because it makes them feel in control nigga please, 90% of cops don't even have college degrees... I talk to cops like I talk to a regular nigga I see walkin down the street. No need to change my demeanor for no fuckin cop....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 1:11 pm

On another occasion at a football game the cop used his night stick to break up a youngin fight, so the cop was chokin out homegirl tryin to calm her ass down, to the point where she couldnt breath, turns out homegirl he was chokin was my nigga Soulja's sister, Souljah from Park Village Crip, in Compton, he comes down the bleachers like a fuckin warrior, mopped that dude up and laid that nigga out, the rest of the Samoan niggas heard the ruckus from the bealchers and they run down there, and mutilate this cop, they booted in dudes face so bad I heard skull pop, and thats real talk, keep in mind nigga this was a cop getting his face stomped in... Tho I had no parts in it, the homies did, and that shit was gratifying to watch, I was pointin my finger laughin the whole time until the swat showed up.... Cuzz they was dumpin on niggas with Bean Bags, tear gas and hot water, straight military type shit, and my girl was fuckin crying historically, so I missed some of that good shit Cuzz I had to take care of my baby girl. In the end there were 300 cops, from 4 different divisions, and 3 different cities... Cuz I peeped that shit on the news once I got home... To this day (3 years later) i'm still testifying for the homies in court, and the homies family members, on what REALLY went down...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 24th, 2006, 2:38 pm

I used to live in the Fillmore on Buchanan and Page in the only building that wasnt specifically "projects" on that block, and I was told I wasnt allowed to be out at night, because the only young white females out there after dark were up to no good.... never mind the fact i had an infantat the time, and that safeway was two blocks away and 24 hrs,,,

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 24th, 2006, 2:40 pm

I used to live in the Fillmore on Buchanan and Page in the only building that wasnt specifically "projects" on that block, and I was told I wasnt allowed to be out at night, because the only young white females out there after dark were up to no good.... never mind the fact i had an infantat the time, and that safeway was two blocks away and 24 hrs,,,

a few years before that, I was chased off the Castro by the cops and accused of being a "fag basher" because i was sort of rough and ready looking, and they questioned my being female... I mean REALLY rough and ready looking ;)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2006, 7:14 pm

man i was chillin with the homies in maryland...we was playin ball at nite we got bored and we went to some town called bethesda to pick up a homie n we was playin ball n the dude (he was egyptian but looked like a white boi) i was with had a jeep n it was good lookin n all that shit...like wood grain 22's u kno suited up...n we was playin ball W.E....N i took a brake chilled by his car....n 5.0 role thru...i didnt care coz i didnt have a piece on me no weed nothin...jst as i thought the foo stoped ...n he was like ya'll playin ball n disturbin the neighbours ..im like w.e lets jst role to a party or somthin...he was bout to leave n i went to open the jeep car door then he was like EXcuse me is that ur Car..im like naah its my homeboiz......he suddenly gets out his car n comin after me sayin show me ur liscence n all this car BS..im like wtf ..he reached for his police stick thing ....but luckily my boi saved my ass ....n wen the other dude sayed that car was his the cop didnt even ask him for shit...this dude is like 5'8 baby face ass dude he ain askin shit...im like 6'5 of a nigga i was pissed...but all i cud do was nothin coz im not finna get a case

n the worse thing is the dude followed us all the way to DC he roled thru mcdonalds ....n we jst started swearin at the foo'..n smokin some blacks n blowin the smoke towards him

dats not the only time..ive been checked, followed, harrased for my ID...chased fo no damn reason, threatened by police to many times to mention
they even tried to arrest me coz of puttin my grl on my shoulder playin games with her coz she was tryna go some where n i was playin with her put her on my shoulder n they like u tryna RAPE her...damn sometimes i listen to that TRAPPED song by tupac n feel like bustin back at them on the real

FUCK the 50 ..n them 2.5 wanabe cop security patrol ass fakes

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2006, 7:16 pm

my mama got hit with a cop durin the riots in 92...i got on some killa type shit wen i found that out...cudnt do shit tho..it was like 10 years later tho

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 24th, 2006, 7:27 pm

man, i get harrased by the pigs all the time, its gotten 2 a point where i dont even try 2 argue with them no more, i jus put my hands on the wall n spread my legs... they always try 2 give me the same excuse like "there wus a robbery reported and u match the description, but i kno thats bull$hit, cus whenever theres a robbery in my hood, i kno about it....but its watever, unfortunatly thats another steppin stone people of color have 2 go thru....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 7:33 pm

Why them ho's always given you a hard time B' my nigga?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 24th, 2006, 8:01 pm

man, u kno how it is blakk....need i say more???i aint gonna lie, im associated with the wrong crowd, but thats me, take it or leave it, feel me?
it dont matter tho, im clean whenever they search me, i got my shit stashed.......

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 24th, 2006, 9:46 pm

no the only time they harassed me and followed me aorund was when I went to watts, another time when I got a ticket but after I agreed to take it and just signed it they left.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 24th, 2006, 10:50 pm

lol, wow, this is one dilusional white boy "the only time i got harassed was when i went to watts", man shut ur lil nerd ass up, u would of had 2 worry about more then the police if u were in watts...n u dont just"sign a ?TICKET?"...u get tickets when ur reffering 2 cars...humans get summons, dumbass, and they cant just "sign" them like it's an autograph or sum shit....u gotta go 2 court 4 a summons, dickhead....get ur facts right n stop makin' up stories, u FRAUD... :x

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 24th, 2006, 10:53 pm

no when they give you a ticket they make you sign something, at least they did to me. And it was a BS ticket for going like 5 miles over the limit in SIerra Madre.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 11:00 pm

^ Lie

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 25th, 2006, 11:49 am

I was wearing baggy pants an over sized shirt an sitting on the corner just mindin ma business...When some cops searched me an took me in for posesion of crack....Racist cops always pikin on us suspicious lookin hustler type Blacks...Dayyyuummmm KKK Muthafuggas

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 25th, 2006, 11:58 am

You are a stupid fucking idiot devil. It's a phenomenon called racial profiling, there's lots and lots of studies done on it, and sometime in the future, studies done back in the 90's in America will maybe reach your backwards ass country. Then you can shut your mouth and rejoice that you have been brought forth from ignorance and no longer have to sit in your little corner, peeping into our business from afar and commenting on situations you have little to no real knowledge about, you fuck.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 25th, 2006, 3:21 pm

if u guys lived in africa ya'll wud love it out there
u can jst pay the foo's off n its all good 8)
25$ fo speedin n shit proly 70$ fo murder

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 25th, 2006, 3:37 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:I was wearing baggy pants an over sized shirt an sitting on the corner just mindin ma business...When some cops searched me an took me in for posesion of crack....Racist cops always pikin on us suspicious lookin hustler type Blacks...Dayyyuummmm KKK Muthafuggas
You know blue eyed devil there used to be a day when we took people like you and shot them out back

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 25th, 2006, 6:20 pm

I was wearing baggy pants an over sized shirt an sitting on the corner just mindin ma business...When some cops searched me an took me in for posesion of crack....Racist cops always pikin on us suspicious lookin hustler type Blacks...Dayyyuummmm KKK Muthafuggas
blue eyed pus$y, ur an ignorent dumbass, wut exactly does a "suspicious lookin hustler" look like???from wut i kno, the biggest hustlers and kingpins wear suits n tuxedos and sell way more weight than ur imaginary "hustler"...n it seems as if ur saying that blacks always have crack on them if they got baggy pants and a bigger t-shirt....how about the WHITE people u see laying around in the streets high off METH....i roc baggy pants, cus i dont want my nutsack compresed into them tight ass jeans u white boys like 2 wear...n why speak about style, ill bet money my clothes cost n r of way better quality than wut you'd EVER wear, and im not even WHITE!!!! u racist bastard, stop talkin' shit behind that screen and be a racist outside, into society, where u could get ur head smashed open...racist coward....

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 25th, 2006, 7:06 pm

-blue eyed devil give blue eyed people like me a bad reputation :(

-hey blue eyed devil from one white guy to another, if you got nothing nice to say at all then dont say it at all. Its cause of people like you that other people look at me as the devil and i aint ever do anything to them

-i think your scared, scared like a little biyayatch