Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 26th, 2006, 11:07 pm

YEAH ITS A HATE CRIME ..HE USED A HATE WORD " NIGGER " AND GOT HIS ASS MASHED THE FUCH UP.

WELL DONE !!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 11:15 pm

BlaKK wrote:He said the word and he perpetuated, so we mutilated his fuckin face with a curb and cadillac door, then ripped his fuckin guts out on the sidewalk... End of story... That aint no fuckin hate crime.

well.... sounds like you are a fuckin pussy cuz you flip out a the mention of a fucking word...
then forget there is a person you are claiming to have beat to a tar and dont see that as a hate crime....

so.... are you a racist... or not?
maybe you are something else intirely.... caz a racist isnt ashamed to admit they are who they are....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 26th, 2006, 11:22 pm

the racist is the person who said " NIGGER " , beating somebody up is not racist ........thats feedback ........lmao.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 11:23 pm

NICKELS wrote:YEAH ITS A HATE CRIME ..HE USED A HATE WORD " NIGGER " AND GOT HIS ASS MASHED THE FUCH UP.

WELL DONE !!

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 26th, 2006, 11:34 pm

I wonder why blackmanofhonor was banned? I'm about to go down his path.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 26th, 2006, 11:35 pm

CRACKER CRACKER
HO ! CRACKER
ASS IS FLATTER THAN A CRACKER
SHE A HO DUMB CRACKER !

CRACKER! WHAT

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 27th, 2006, 12:11 am

Gooks

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 27th, 2006, 5:49 am

BlaKK wrote:
johnnny wrote:
BlaKK wrote:People put up that image as if they are completely anti-racist, an image that has become popular among whites, yet there actions contradict the image they portray.... Sometimes these action are subconsciously inadvertent, so racism is no longer as flagrant, rather indirect. But racism nonetheless.
-racism is the most sensative topic on this planet, and since ive been here i only posted my thoughts and opinions whch have been neutral

-my actions contradict your opinion of my race, so go up into your mental library of yours and rewrite your definition of what a white person is cause something isnt write

-i said it in a previous post, there will always be someone who is offended by what i say no matter how neutral and subtle my comments are, it cant be helped

-i never called you a thing after that necrophiliac comment, i jst posted a link to wiki's definition of cannibolism and if you read it, you will see that history has shown all of our races did those things

-the message i preach are that were all equally capable of the same things

-i support the mixed society belief racially and socially there always will be whites and blacks so until we get our shit together we wont be one
That previous posts was not even in reply to you Johnny. I would be a fool to consider you a racists, because you have only posted on this board 20 times...
-sorry i jumped to a conclusion, i know i only posted like 20 times and i look forward to posting a 1000 times, and i hope that we can all understand each other more :P

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 27th, 2006, 5:51 am

BlaKK wrote:A word that is used as a last resort for the ignorant.
True, and especially the stupid

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 27th, 2006, 5:58 am

none for you wrote:
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ITS A HATE CRIME ..HE USED A HATE WORD " NIGGER " AND GOT HIS ASS MASHED THE FUCH UP.

WELL DONE !!

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!
-Dont go and be disrespectful, now you know why they beat the f@ck outta that guy, i think it may have been over the edge, but a beat down should expected after a insult

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 27th, 2006, 5:59 am

NICKELS wrote:CRACKER CRACKER
HO ! CRACKER
SHE A HO DUMB CRACKER !

CRACKER! WHAT
-Racism gives people like this ammunition for there own agendas, WE have to do something to stop this

-Why be a nation at all if were divided?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 27th, 2006, 7:46 am

perongregory wrote:I wonder why blackmanofhonor was banned? I'm about to go down his path.
No man, you are smarter than that.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 27th, 2006, 7:47 am

I HATE NONE FOR YOU, SHE'S ALWAYS CONSTANTLEY BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING, N THEN SHE GOES AND DISRESPECTS PEOPLE....N SHE KEEPS ASKING WHY THEY BEAT THAT WHY KID UP FOR RACIALLY USING the 'N' WORD???

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!

THATS LIKE ME ASKING WHY THEY WHOOPED MY ASS IF I STARTED SCREAMING OUT HONKEY, CRACKER, WONDER BREAD MOTHERFU*KERS IN A BUILDING FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE OR BIKERS!!!NONE FOR YOU SEEMS 2 BE RETARDED, GO DO SOMTHING MEANINFULL WITH URSELF.....AND U KNO SOMTHING ELSE? ITS CRAZY HOW I SEE ALL THESE RACIST PEOPLE LIKE NONE FOR YOU, INVINCIBLE, AND BLUE EYED DEVIL, AND THEY NEVER GET BANNED, THATS STRAIT BULL$HIT, AND WHENEVER A PERSON OF COLOR GETS OUT OF LINE SUCH AS BLACKMANOFHONOR AND MANY OTHER COLORED USERS, THEY GET BANNED IN A HEARTBEAT, I DONT CARE, ILL SAY IT STRAIT UP, THERES SUMTHIN GOIN ON OVER HERE AND IT AINT NO SECRET.......

AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SOMEBODY CALLS ME RACIST, I JUST STAND UP 4 WUTS RIGHT, AND ANY RACIST COMMENT IVE MADE, WUS NEVER DIRECTED AT the WHOLE RACE AND IT WUS OUT OF DEFENCE, AND EVEN THO, I STILL LET PEOPLE KNO IT WASNT INTENDED AT THEY'RE RACE AS A WHOLE, SO DONT EVEN COME MY WAY with THAT SHIT.... :x

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 27th, 2006, 7:49 am

none for you wrote:
NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!
Is that supposed to be funny? What is the mission you are on? You say you are not racist but you use that word over and over again.
NICKELS wrote:CRACKER CRACKER
HO ! CRACKER
SHE A HO DUMB CRACKER !

CRACKER! WHAT
This whole thing is just childish.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 27th, 2006, 8:00 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:I HATE NONE FOR YOU, SHE'S ALWAYS CONSTANTLEY BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING, N THEN SHE GOES AND DISRESPECTS PEOPLE....N SHE KEEPS ASKING WHY THEY BEAT THAT WHY KID UP FOR RACIALLY USING the 'N' WORD???

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!

THATS LIKE ME ASKING WHY THEY WHOOPED MY ASS IF I STARTED SCREAMING OUT HONKEY, CRACKER, WONDER BREAD MOTHERFU*KERS IN A BUILDING FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE OR BIKERS!!!
LOL...Yea, anyone knows this commercial? Somehow reminded me of it. Funny shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXEqoWWN9TY

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 27th, 2006, 8:07 am

BxxMILITIA your a good guy,and i respect you for always never reffering to a whole race, i dont believe your racist

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 27th, 2006, 10:21 pm

Sentenza wrote: Is that supposed to be funny? What is the mission you are on? You say you are not racist but you use that word over and over again.

This whole thing is just childish.
yes. its supposed to be funny ... as funny as that stupid mad shit you all get blowed on....
and when did I EVER say I wasnt racist?
the very first post in this thread says so in no uncertain terms....
why are you trying to imply something so untrue? I thought you had a stronger constitution than the rest of these bozos...

the most childish thing here is the truly self absorbed, they let little things like a string of letters affect their entire reality
you all take yourselves WAAAAAAAAAAY too damned serious.
thats really funny.

I dont care what you call me, ( and you know i have been slandered unmercifully around here. and you all started tryin to beat me down long before you all pushed me into razzin you back, and i never had an easier time rattling a cage)
..... because what you have to say is not who I am, therefore it doesnt affect me.

If you have a problem with someone else, then the problem lies within you. I am not the reason you have problems.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 27th, 2006, 10:25 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:I HATE NONE FOR YOU, SHE'S ALWAYS CONSTANTLEY BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING, N THEN SHE GOES AND DISRESPECTS PEOPLE....N SHE KEEPS ASKING WHY THEY BEAT THAT WHY KID UP FOR RACIALLY USING the 'N' WORD???

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!

THATS LIKE ME ASKING WHY THEY WHOOPED MY ASS IF I STARTED SCREAMING OUT HONKEY, CRACKER, WONDER BREAD MOTHERFU*KERS IN A BUILDING FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE OR BIKERS!!!NONE FOR YOU SEEMS 2 BE RETARDED, GO DO SOMTHING MEANINFULL WITH URSELF.....AND U KNO SOMTHING ELSE? ITS CRAZY HOW I SEE ALL THESE RACIST PEOPLE LIKE NONE FOR YOU, INVINCIBLE, AND BLUE EYED DEVIL, AND THEY NEVER GET BANNED, THATS STRAIT BULL$HIT, AND WHENEVER A PERSON OF COLOR GETS OUT OF LINE SUCH AS BLACKMANOFHONOR AND MANY OTHER COLORED USERS, THEY GET BANNED IN A HEARTBEAT, I DONT CARE, ILL SAY IT STRAIT UP, THERES SUMTHIN GOIN ON OVER HERE AND IT AINT NO SECRET.......

AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SOMEBODY CALLS ME RACIST, I JUST STAND UP 4 WUTS RIGHT, AND ANY RACIST COMMENT IVE MADE, WUS NEVER DIRECTED AT the WHOLE RACE AND IT WUS OUT OF DEFENCE, AND EVEN THO, I STILL LET PEOPLE KNO IT WASNT INTENDED AT THEY'RE RACE AS A WHOLE, SO DONT EVEN COME MY WAY with THAT SHIT.... :x

I miss useless person that 13 yr old kid had you socalled badassses going,,,

LOL....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 27th, 2006, 10:30 pm

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!

AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SOMEBODY CALLS ME RACIST, I JUST STAND UP 4 WUTS RIGHT, AND ANY RACIST COMMENT IVE MADE, WUS NEVER DIRECTED AT the WHOLE RACE AND IT WUS OUT OF DEFENCE, AND EVEN THO, I STILL LET PEOPLE KNO IT WASNT INTENDED AT THEY'RE RACE AS A WHOLE, SO DONT EVEN COME MY WAY with THAT SHIT.... :x[/quote]

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH .....WHO IS DOING THE BANNING !?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 8:52 pm

A Ghost wrote:
BlaKK wrote:He said the word and he perpetuated, so we mutilated his fuckin face with a curb and cadillac door, then ripped his fuckin guts out on the sidewalk... End of story... That aint no fuckin hate crime.
I aint trying to pry in to your business but how did you and your friends not get locked up for life on that one?
I don't know ask the Riverside PD, Same niggas that gutted him were the same niggas who fucked up them cops dome on the bleachers, and I was smokin a blunt with my nigga Vooney from the vill in Compton less then an hour ago... When the cop got gutted my old principle was callin out names, because one cop had a pin and a pad writin that shit down knowing he couldn't do shit but sit there and watch his boy slowly get his guts pumped out, and he did call my name because I heard that shit, But I had no involvement with that cop I never touched that nigga that wasn't my beef when them Samoans started reakin havok them Tongan niggas got involved and thats when niggas started body droppin... I aint even gonna lie I aint never seen no shit like that in my life... But Like I done said the case is still pending in court... None of the homies got caught up but the homies dad did (He an OOOG from Cypress) and I testified for him several times and still am to this day 3 years later, because they tryin to say he struck a cop, when I clearly saw the cop strike him first with his nitestick....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Niggas were actually lookin for random cops to fuck up because the cops couldn't shoot they were surrounded by the press and a football audience. They were ordered not to shoot.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 29th, 2006, 8:44 pm

none for you on Thu Oct 26, 2006 wrote:

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!
Christina Marie on Sun Oct 01, 2006 wrote:
The N word and other epithats....

N word
cracker
white devil
etc......

We ALL know when these are being used in an inflamatory context and when they are not. From here on out ANYONE who uses them in the "negative" manner will be banned. I dont care who you are.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 29th, 2006, 8:48 pm

'X' wrote:
none for you on Thu Oct 26, 2006 wrote:

NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,

NIGGER!
Christina Marie on Sun Oct 01, 2006 wrote:
The N word and other epithats....

N word
cracker
white devil
etc......

We ALL know when these are being used in an inflamatory context and when they are not. From here on out ANYONE who uses them in the "negative" manner will be banned. I dont care who you are.
I am sorry, I ahve not been on here much the last few days. Please send me the link.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2006, 9:28 pm

BlaKK wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
I aint trying to pry in to your business but how did you and your friends not get locked up for life on that one?
I don't know ask the Riverside PD, Same niggas that gutted him were the same niggas who #%@& up them cops dome on the bleachers, and I was smokin a blunt with my nigga Vooney from the vill in Compton less then an hour ago... When the cop got gutted my old principle was callin out names, because one cop had a pin and a pad writin that shit down knowing he couldn't do shit but sit there and watch his boy slowly get his guts pumped out, and he did call my name because I heard that shit, But I had no involvement with that cop I never touched that nigga that wasn't my beef when them Samoans started reakin havok them Tongan niggas got involved and thats when niggas started body droppin... I aint even gonna lie I aint never seen no shit like that in my life... But Like I done said the case is still pending in court... None of the homies got caught up but the homies dad did (He an OOOG from Cypress) and I testified for him several times and still am to this day 3 years later, because they tryin to say he struck a cop, when I clearly saw the cop strike him first with his nitestick....
Damn... :shock:

Remind me not to visit Riverside LOL :shock:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2006, 1:21 pm

This has gone so far off topic I tried to clean it and fzuck it. I am locking it. I am banning None for You for her use of the N word.