DxB rida bloods in U.A.E.

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

DxB rida bloods in U.A.E.

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » January 27th, 2004, 7:41 am

I live in the U.A.E a arab nation located in the southern arabian gulf.The U.A.E has a small population of 3.2 million. The U.A.Es nationals account 25% of the population. The U.A.E has a high population of south asians exactly 1 million. The U.A.E also has a high population of south east asians.There are also many europeans,latinos,canadians and americans.The U.A.E basically is multi racial and national. I live in Dubai,the U.A.Es biggest city in the'project' area Al Quos. Dubai has a population 900,000.
Dubai is no where near as rough as L.A or New York. At this time it has a rising number of street gangs. Black nationals have formed a blood set called the DxB rida bloods. So far there are no known crip sets. There are many biker gangs both western and national sets. There are many national gangs in the downtown area of satwa and the beach neighbourhood of jumera.There are also many indian gangs in the inner city areas of Karama and Deira. Local newspapers often cover up gang activity in a attempt to promote tourism.
There are no Islamic fundamentalism in Dubai, but maybe in the northern cities of Fujra,Sharjah and Ras al kaima. By the way,I am an Arab National-Emirati.

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Arab streetgangs

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » January 29th, 2004, 12:11 am

Many arab nations have have a large drug trade with Iran. Dubai in a way is kinda like Miami. Dubai is the HQ for smugglers and drug peddlers in the U.A.E. Its the U.A.Es place for drug barons and drug addicts. For a example 900kg of cannibas was found in a boat of the U.A.Es coast. I dont know about Miami but that that unusal, true it does not happen all the time but it would not get the front page in Dubai.Maybe it has something to do with with the police trying to keep stuff like that quiet as possible. What Im saying is the U.A.E may not have nearly as mutch street gangs as L.A,NewYork,Chicago or London and Manchester but they have a huge drug trade when you compare it to its small population. Its drug trade is bigger than a lot of eurpean countries. There is a underground drug war going on beetween the rival irani,arab and indian drug barons. If you have any questions about gangs in the U.A.E put them down and Imight be able to answer them.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 4:27 pm

I KNOWS THERS ARABIAN POSSE IN CHICAGO

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » January 29th, 2004, 10:27 pm

Do you have any idea where they orignated from? Saudi Arabia,Syria or others?

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 1:41 pm

HEY MAN LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE ARABIAN POSSE,I KNOW SOME K.THEYRE AFFILIATION IS RENEGADE NOT PEOPLE OR FOLK,COLORS ARE RED AND WHITE,ALIAS IS TAP OR ALSO TAP BOYS,AND THERE ETHNICITY IS ANYPART OF ARABIC THEYLL ACCEPT K.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » January 31st, 2004, 10:03 pm

Ive heard of Armenian gangs but not much. Most of these mid eastern gangs/cliques/groups or Indian gangs just hang and make money. They dont really gang bang....im pretty sure that 99.8% of them live in nice areas, come from "good" families and are fairly rich. A lot of persian cats i know are into the cigarette store business and they do a LOT of dirty business with that. (Inside buying and selling to other stores, insurance fraud, monopolizing by setting prices, income tax form manipulation etc etc). I mean you have your young kids who try to act hard and probably gang bang but its nothing big. Most of them just hustle, commit fraud, etc and make money.

If anything....they are ONE BIG gang.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » February 1st, 2004, 1:48 am

Yeah, being Persian myself I've known tons of persian people while growin up. None of the ones Ive known or came into contact with have ever banged, but ive known a lot of them to deal drugs, commit all kinds of fraud. The Persian culture is materialistic, and most of the Persian youngsters only do crimes to make that $.

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » February 6th, 2004, 10:04 am

The Afghans were pretty serious around the bay area with ALT, thier gang name ( Afghan loco tribe )

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » February 6th, 2004, 11:45 am

Sorry my mistake, there are three crip gangs in Dubai.
CRIPS
The killa crips
West side satwa cobra crips
Hood crips
All crips in Dubai, and bloods are just copycat gangs.
The original gangs are local arab natinal gangs.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 6th, 2004, 5:00 pm

Why are Arabs in the Asian gang section, anyway? They're closer to whites than Chinese/Japanese/Koreans etc. Some Arabs look like strtaight out white people.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 6th, 2004, 5:25 pm

^^ Silencioso ur comment is pretty stupid. So u saying if u look like a certain race u should be profiled as that race?? Asia is a country u idiot. If u were born in that country u Asian. For example, if a chinese was born in Mexico he would be Chinese Mexican. If a chinese was born in America he would be Chinese American. a durr durr, idiots..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 7:01 pm

Asia is a Continent.. not a country..

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 10th, 2004, 9:46 pm

There are some Arabs who look black or straight up African, Arab is more an ethnicity than race. People usually get the terms Arab, Middle Eastern and Muslim confused.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 12th, 2004, 7:01 am

the "black" arabs ur talking about would be the traditional arabs.. Egypt and Sudan are good examples..

Napolain

Unread post by Napolain » March 12th, 2004, 10:46 pm

the majority of the arabs in the uae and other gulf states are tanned or brown.

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » March 13th, 2004, 5:56 am

In the UAE,Qatar and Oman most of the arabs are not white only about 10% of local arabs are white,20% black and the rest are tanned or brown.The blacks in the UAE did originate from africa but came to the arab countries a couple hundread years ago.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2004, 3:41 pm

^^ Silencioso ur comment is pretty stupid. So u saying if u look like a certain race u should be profiled as that race?? Asia is a country u idiot. If u were born in that country u Asian. For example, if a chinese was born in Mexico he would be Chinese Mexican. If a chinese was born in America he would be Chinese American. a durr durr, idiots..

ASIA'S A CONTINENT NOT A COUNTRY. ASIA IS HOME TO SEVERAL RACES INCLUDING WHITES IN THE WESTERN PART OF ASIA(TURKEY, ARMENIA, CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS, NORTHERN PERSIA, CENTRAL ASIA, LEBANON, SYRIA, ISRAEL).

WHEN ASIAN IS USED AS TERM OF RACE IT GENERALLY MEANS EAST ASIAN - CHINESE, JAPEANESE, KOREANS - SO CALLED "YELLOW" RACE.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2004, 3:43 pm

In the UAE,Qatar and Oman most of the arabs are not white only about 10% of local arabs are white,20% black and the rest are tanned or brown.The blacks in the UAE did originate from africa but came to the arab countries a couple hundread years ago.
THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN A "WHITE" ARAB AND A "TAN" ARAB SEEMS PRETTY VAGUE. MANY EUROPEANS ARE TAN/OLIVE.

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 16th, 2004, 11:06 am

I think I wrote this before, ARabs are more an ethnicity than a race. Just like hispanics. You can have a black hispanic of African descent from the Dominican Republic, or you can have a mestizo from Mexico. Similarily you can have an African looking Arab from the Sudan or a a European looking one from Syria...and than theres everything inbetween. Historically Europeans never considered Arabs ( or anyother Middle eastern) 'White'. European orientalists always viewed them as the 'other', this made it easier for them to colonize and subjugate the Middle-east.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 22nd, 2004, 3:33 pm

Good point.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 6th, 2004, 11:34 am

I have heard of Arabs being called Asian and Caucasian. So are they both or what? The Middle East is in between the Caucasus mountains and East Asia.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » April 7th, 2004, 1:18 am

ARABIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ASIANS. ARABIC IS MORE OF AN ETHNICITY, NO RACE. BECUASE MY GRANDMA IS ARABIC BUT SHE IS VERY LIGHT SKINNED AND MY GRANDPA LOOKS STRAIGHT UP BLACC BUT HES STILL ARABIC. ARABIC CONSISTS OF CONTRIES. ITS NOT ONE CONTINENT OR ONE COUNTY.

s-Dot

Unread post by s-Dot » April 7th, 2004, 11:57 am

I know u arabs kats are can be str8 up crazy but i cant trust alot of u.I been backstabbed from Arab kats that i thought was my bois cuz they let money take over them.So i always got to resolve to the last resort.I guess its cuz u kats always trying to surive in ure country and at america too.

xxbxkaosxdxx

Unread post by xxbxkaosxdxx » May 13th, 2004, 8:13 am

there are 5 different categories of nationalities european hispanics asians arabs and africans

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » May 27th, 2004, 2:53 pm

Safirdunya wrote:The Afghans were pretty serious around the bay area with ALT, thier gang name ( Afghan loco tribe )
YEAH ALT FROM THE FREMONT AREA. THEY USED TO BE CALLED FAG - FREMONT AFGHAN GANGSTERS BUT THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO ALT WHEN THEY FINALLY NOTICED PEOPLE WERE CLOWNIN' THEIR NAME F.A.G.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: DxB rida bloods in U.A.E.

Unread post by alexalonso » July 23rd, 2012, 10:21 am

Mohammed Ali wrote:I live in the U.A.E a arab nation located in the southern arabian gulf.The U.A.E has a small population of 3.2 million. The U.A.Es nationals account 25% of the population. The U.A.E has a high population of south asians exactly 1 million. The U.A.E also has a high population of south east asians.There are also many europeans,latinos,canadians and americans.The U.A.E basically is multi racial and national. I live in Dubai,the U.A.Es biggest city in the'project' area Al Quos. Dubai has a population 900,000.
Dubai is no where near as rough as L.A or New York. At this time it has a rising number of street gangs. Black nationals have formed a blood set called the DxB rida bloods. So far there are no known crip sets. There are many biker gangs both western and national sets. There are many national gangs in the downtown area of satwa and the beach neighbourhood of jumera.There are also many indian gangs in the inner city areas of Karama and Deira. Local newspapers often cover up gang activity in a attempt to promote tourism.
There are no Islamic fundamentalism in Dubai, but maybe in the northern cities of Fujra,Sharjah and Ras al kaima. By the way,I am an Arab National-Emirati.

Does anyone have a photo of these Bloods in UEB? Please post.

dlsthr
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Re: DxB rida bloods in U.A.E.

Unread post by dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 1:19 am

Mohammed Ali wrote:I live in the U.A.E a arab nation located in the southern arabian gulf.The U.A.E has a small population of 3.2 million. The U.A.Es nationals account 25% of the population. The U.A.E has a high population of south asians exactly 1 million. The U.A.E also has a high population of south east asians.There are also many europeans,latinos,canadians and americans.The U.A.E basically is multi racial and national. I live in Dubai,the U.A.Es biggest city in the'project' area Al Quos. Dubai has a population 900,000.

what bikie gangs specifically