Deandre Brunston of Parc Village killed by sheriffs on tape

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Deandre Brunston of Parc Village killed by sheriffs on tape

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 24th, 2006, 9:28 pm

check that link out, its a cat from Parc Village gets shot by compton sheriffs dept. he says it on it that hes from west side parc village crip. its kinda long but its worth watching.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 9:30 pm

Called the homie Souldja right after I finished readin this shit, nigga Ain't pickin up, he from PVCC in compton. Got damn that's some shit...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 24th, 2006, 9:47 pm

check out how they pick up the K9 mutt right after it got shot and just leave Deandre dying without giving a fuck. they value the dog's life more. Racist shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 9:49 pm

Exactly nigga, that was pitiful that shit hurt to watch.... I got homies from PVC Gang.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Them samoan niggas.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 24th, 2006, 10:18 pm

DAMN man this s!@# got me f!@#ed up!!! This what they think about us, mu!@#as tended to the dog first man!! And to think think we killing ourselves over some bs while we got a REAL mu!@#$in enemy that really hates us :evil: :evil: Damn this s!@# f!@#ed me....And threw his strap first...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 10:26 pm

That's what I'm sayin nigga. This shit is pitiful... You hear dude in the background "Fuck You shot the dog" after the fact they shot home boi 80 some odd times in the chest... That slave mentality didn't go no where. ain't no way...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 24th, 2006, 11:06 pm

That clip was terrible. That guy had nothing to lose, but was willing to give up. You can hear deputy's egging him on. He did say he was going to shoot the dog. I think the Sheriff's handle that scenario badly.

He defintely was no dummy. He knew what time it was, with police promises. He was also smart enough to make his statements known on camera, and also have the camera capture his death.

There had to be a hearing or something regarding this. Murderer on the run or not, I'm sure he must have had family to seek his justice.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 24th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Demanding justice for Deandre Brunston

Author: Martha and Joe Hancock
People's Weekly World Newspaper, 07/14/05

COMPTON, Calif. — It was a bittersweet Sunday afternoon in Compton, a small city on the south side of Los Angeles. Keishia Brunston, a young African American woman, called together friends and neighbors for a backyard barbecue to raise money and call attention to the police terror that is being visited upon her community.

Brunston has formed the Justice for Deandre Brunston Campaign in response to the police killing of her 24-year-old nephew, Deandre, who was shot and killed by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies that patrol Compton and the nearby area of Willowbrook on Aug. 24, 2003.

Deputies had responded to a domestic disturbance call where Deandre Brunston lived. Afraid for his life, Deandre, who was unarmed, jumped out of a second-story window and fled on foot. The deputies cornered him nearby, and handcuffed him. They then unleashed an attack dog on him, and began shooting. When it was over, Deandre had been shot a total of 22 times, and over 80 rounds of ammunition had been discharged from three police guns.

The deputies didn’t just shoot an innocent African American man; they also shot their own dog. After they realized that they had shot the dog, they called for an ambulance and airlifted the dog to a nearby veterinary hospital in Norwalk, where the animal eventually died, while they left young Brunston on the street to bleed to death.

In response to this tragedy, Keishia Brunston has brought a wrongful death lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

“We need people in the courtroom,” she told those gathered at the July 10 barbecue. “Sheriffs were put in Compton and they replaced the Compton police force. The sheriffs are not from our community. We didn’t get to vote on putting the sheriffs in our community. They are definitely not out to protect us. They’re out to kill us.”

Brunston pointed out that this “genocidal” policy of the police is targeting people of color. “The sheriffs are an invading army in Compton,” she said. “They are trying to close the hospital and they are trying to close the college. We need to educate the public about what is going on.”

The solution that is being put forward by the Community Coalition for Control of the Police is for civilian police review boards to be established in each of these communities. Another group being advised by the ACLU is calling for federal oversight of the police agencies involved, including the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

There are a total of 87 smaller cities in Los Angeles County that surround the City of Angels. If you venture into any of these communities, you quickly discover that they are reminiscent of the old South before the civil rights movement. Compton is one of those communities where police violence against law-abiding citizens goes unchecked.
http://www.pww.org/article/articleprint/7379/

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 24th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Common Sense wrote:That clip was terrible.
I get the sense that brutha wasn't ready to die, he clearly threw his gun away which shows he didn't mean alot of what he said as far as how he was going to go out. The police response doesn't surprise me at all, there are numerous of others of our people whom the police have done like this. This was definatly a tough one to see....

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » October 24th, 2006, 11:51 pm

that shit is crazy, i was just over there in wilimington arms like 30 minutes ago

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » October 25th, 2006, 12:21 am

that was so disturbing, fuck the police

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 25th, 2006, 1:07 am

he didnt have a gun on him. no one can read his mind but you know how those domestic things are, who hasnt had trouble with their girl or spouse? his girl was in a cop car around the corner locked in. those cops were lying their face off.
they could have negotiated a peaceful end but they didnt want to because he was black and by him simply saying all that shit he said, daring cops. . i'm sure that made the cops make up their mind to kill him.

Imagine if it were a white guy? this story would have been reported as a tragedy that the poor disturbed man wasn't even armed. Better yet the cops wouldnt have even shot him if he was white they would have brought in his girlfriend just like he was asking so he could turn himself in peacefully even with the taunting

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 25th, 2006, 3:24 am

POLICE AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FOR NIGGAZ AND IT REALLY SHOULDN'T EVEN SURPRISE US. R.I.P. TOO THE NIGGA FROM THE ENEMY HOOD.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 25th, 2006, 12:27 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

RIP.......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 26th, 2006, 2:38 am

V.I.P

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 26th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Cops are racist. ANd the worst thing is they can get away with it.

THere is no real justice on earth.
But I hope God punishes these cowards.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » October 26th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Is this clip anywhere else? Youtube took the clip down.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 27th, 2006, 9:25 am

RIP

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » October 29th, 2006, 1:27 am

Common Sense wrote:That clip was terrible. That guy had nothing to lose, but was willing to give up. You can hear deputy's egging him on. He did say he was going to shoot the dog. I think the Sheriff's handle that scenario badly.

He defintely was no dummy. He knew what time it was, with police promises. He was also smart enough to make his statements known on camera, and also have the camera capture his death.

There had to be a hearing or something regarding this. Murderer on the run or not, I'm sure he must have had family to seek his justice.
the clip gone?

Anywhere else I can view it?

it says something about violation.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » October 29th, 2006, 1:29 am

Common Sense wrote:Demanding justice for Deandre Brunston

Author: Martha and Joe Hancock
People's Weekly World Newspaper, 07/14/05

COMPTON, Calif. — It was a bittersweet Sunday afternoon in Compton, a small city on the south side of Los Angeles. Keishia Brunston, a young African American woman, called together friends and neighbors for a backyard barbecue to raise money and call attention to the police terror that is being visited upon her community.

Brunston has formed the Justice for Deandre Brunston Campaign in response to the police killing of her 24-year-old nephew, Deandre, who was shot and killed by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies that patrol Compton and the nearby area of Willowbrook on Aug. 24, 2003.

Deputies had responded to a domestic disturbance call where Deandre Brunston lived. Afraid for his life, Deandre, who was unarmed, jumped out of a second-story window and fled on foot. The deputies cornered him nearby, and handcuffed him. They then unleashed an attack dog on him, and began shooting. When it was over, Deandre had been shot a total of 22 times, and over 80 rounds of ammunition had been discharged from three police guns.

The deputies didn’t just shoot an innocent African American man; they also shot their own dog. After they realized that they had shot the dog, they called for an ambulance and airlifted the dog to a nearby veterinary hospital in Norwalk, where the animal eventually died, while they left young Brunston on the street to bleed to death.

In response to this tragedy, Keishia Brunston has brought a wrongful death lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

“We need people in the courtroom,” she told those gathered at the July 10 barbecue. “Sheriffs were put in Compton and they replaced the Compton police force. The sheriffs are not from our community. We didn’t get to vote on putting the sheriffs in our community. They are definitely not out to protect us. They’re out to kill us.”

Brunston pointed out that this “genocidal” policy of the police is targeting people of color. “The sheriffs are an invading army in Compton,” she said. “They are trying to close the hospital and they are trying to close the college. We need to educate the public about what is going on.”

The solution that is being put forward by the Community Coalition for Control of the Police is for civilian police review boards to be established in each of these communities. Another group being advised by the ACLU is calling for federal oversight of the police agencies involved, including the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

There are a total of 87 smaller cities in Los Angeles County that surround the City of Angels. If you venture into any of these communities, you quickly discover that they are reminiscent of the old South before the civil rights movement. Compton is one of those communities where police violence against law-abiding citizens goes unchecked.
http://www.pww.org/article/articleprint/7379/
Damn, so the F'in dog gets airlifted?

crazy.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 29th, 2006, 1:49 am

terren2000 wrote:
the clip gone?

Anywhere else I can view it?

it says something about violation.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » October 29th, 2006, 8:39 am

Youtube took the clip down. Whoever put it on there will have to upload it again.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 27th, 2006, 9:56 pm

^ good look, this shit needs to be seen... So you people know how corrupt white REALLY is.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 27th, 2006, 10:11 pm

AY CUZZ DIS MAKE ME WANNA HAVE A COMPTON/WATTS RIOT

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 28th, 2006, 4:14 am

Shox112 wrote:AY CUZZ DIS MAKE ME WANNA HAVE A COMPTON/WATTS RIOT

HELL NAW WE CAN FUCK UP OUR SHIT BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY WANT LETS TAKE THAT SHIT TO WESTWOOD SOME WHERE OVER THERE.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 28th, 2006, 4:18 am

^Exactly nigga.. Bring out them ak's and reek havoc on white turf.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 28th, 2006, 4:22 am

what about koreatown.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 28th, 2006, 4:59 am

BlaKK wrote:^Exactly nigga.. Bring out them ak's and reek havoc on white turf.
I am pretty sure theyd use the military or nukes then.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 28th, 2006, 6:40 am

nah I meant cpt/watts niggaz just bail around the city who ridin on anybody...
Yall should take it from a grape we love tearin up concerts, clubs, stores, parties, all that...ya momma's birthday party...believe me if we hear 'bout it, we there :arrow: :arrow: then we we gonna start tearin up sh*t like watts niggaz do :lol: :lol:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 28th, 2006, 1:23 pm

lol^^

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 28th, 2006, 2:26 pm

Shox112 wrote:nah I meant cpt/watts niggaz just bail around the city who ridin on anybody...
Yall should take it from a grape we love tearin up concerts, clubs, stores, parties, all that...ya momma's birthday party...believe me if we hear 'bout it, we there :arrow: :arrow: then we we gonna start tearin up sh*t like watts niggaz do :lol: :lol:
LOL nigga we do the same out here on my side.