Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 3rd, 2006, 10:55 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Individual wrote:well the paisa looked like he banged..
Banged what? Nortenos dress with more of a hip hop style today. Chipped and faded red rags aren't exactly the dress code, and I don't think they ever were.
and it has something to do with nortenos because only nortenos wear RED RAIDER HATs
That's not true. My grandfather's color blind (literally), and a Raider fan, and I could see him buying a red Raider hat at the same liquor store he gets his quart of Miller High Life. He's an 86 year old White man, with Navy tattoos on his arms. Is he a Norteno?

Paisas commonly buy clothes without knowing the meaning of the clothes, especially any gang meaning. When people are poor, they buy whatever the heck keeps them and their families warm, and if a pink Raider hat will keep the sun from getting into a paisa's eyes while working in the hot sun, he'll wear it.

It's not hard to find Nortenos in Stockton, and you'll find they don't dress like that innocent paisa that you've chosen to mock.
LMAO..Maybe the lil paisa was color blind??

and most paisas know whats going on in the streets...i forgot the statistics..but mexicans in california having some kind of relative involved ina gang isn't rare..

and yea..i saw the foos with long hair lookin like baby bash n shit..pretty boys..

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 4th, 2006, 3:15 am

Individual wrote:LMAO..Maybe the lil paisa was color blind??
No, never mind. He's definitely a Norteno. In your world, anyone North of the grapevine wearing red is most certainly an Ene...
and most paisas know whats going on in the streets...
Maybe they know, just like most White people know. But they are not involved, nor are most of them affiliated in any way. Paisas may very well be the most hard working, most conservative sub group of people in this country, regardless of their citizenry status.
i forgot the statistics..
Who needs statistics? You have your wisdom, which tells you that every person with Brown skin in Northern California, who so much as has a red stripe on their sock, has to be a Norteno. You're a cop's wet dream. You take profiling to a whole new level.
but mexicans in california having some kind of relative involved ina gang isn't rare..
Well, if you want to go by second and third cousins, I'm sure you could find a lineage to either Castro or Hugo Chavez. Did you know that John Kerry and George Bush are related? You bet ya. Bush's great great great grand daddy had his way with Kerry's great, great, great grand mama under a rock in Kenenbunkport. You and I are related, Individual. We're all in that same gang from that big hole in the earth, in Africa. But, cosidering first and second relatives, no, most paisas are not related to hard core, active gang members. Nor do they wish they were.
and yea..i saw the foos with long hair lookin like baby bash n shit..pretty boys..
Good for you. Did you say that to their faces? Nortenos have lost their step over the years, as I pointed out in my first post on this thread, the same one you and Shox tried to build up as some kind net banging post, but hard core Nortenos are not going to let you talk s**t to them. They come from tough neighborhoods. They were raised by tough fathers, uncles, older brothers, what have you. They can fight. You talk about them as if they're little White kids from the burbs who don't have any idea what they're doing. My advice to you, stick to doing it in cyberspace only.

And, lest you wonder, I would say the same thing to anyone mocking Surenos. Surenos have the upper hand, by far, today. But I, for one, am in no position to insult either Nortenos or Surenos, unless I'm referring to all of them as criminals who need to be locked up, etc. But, I don't necessarily believe that, either.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 4th, 2006, 4:23 am

Checc dis out Del Norte or Nacho or whateva...Frankly nobody gives a f*** u really sittin up gettin on the defensive about Whoretenos...I could give a damn a bout them or the Sur-rats.. just shut the F*** up...u really sittin up here arguin thinkin' u makin' a point and we just playin witcha mind...

my nigga, u need a blunt or a gurl or sumthin'...go to a raider game, smoke some of that bomb purple they got up here in the Bay, it aint that serious if u aint got it yet...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 4th, 2006, 4:28 am

my nigga, u need a blunt or a gurl or sumthin'

hahaha

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 4th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Shox112 wrote:Checc dis out Del Norte or Nacho or whateva...Frankly nobody gives a f*** u really sittin up gettin on the defensive about Whoretenos...I could give a damn a bout them or the Sur-rats.. just shut the F*** up...u really sittin up here arguin thinkin' u makin' a point and we just playin witcha mind...

my nigga, u need a blunt or a gurl or sumthin'...go to a raider game, smoke some of that bomb purple they got up here in the Bay, it aint that serious if u aint got it yet...
LOL. Yeh, you went a long way to make a few points to just be 'playin', but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 4th, 2006, 2:48 pm

this foo is writting essays n shit

and no..im not turning this shit into a net banging thread..you are

Im just speaking from my point of view..

im not here saying..fuck chaps etc..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Nortenos

Unread post by youngspade » December 5th, 2006, 3:32 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
I wonder if someone could be able to bring the North and South together.
Thats the day bloods and crips clique backup on some blackpanther shit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 5th, 2006, 3:44 pm

youngspade wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
I like that response to that question.

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 5th, 2006, 4:47 pm

youngspade wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
LOL NEVER! EVEN IF THE 13 AND 14S DID CLICK UP THESE PESANT NIGGAS STILL GONA BE AT EACH OTHERS THROAT AND BE INDENYLE LIKE SOME B-TCHES

" OHH YEAH BLOD F-CK BETHYS THEY WEAK MAN SUWOOP"

LIKE SOME F-CKIN IDIOTS,THESE NIGGAS WILL NEVER ADMIT THESE SURRATS IS SUPER PUNK B-TCHEN THEY ASS!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » December 6th, 2006, 8:21 am

The 18th Street gangs are allined with Nortenos as the biggest rival is MS 13 but they haven't always been its only since the MS added 13 2 there name and even then not all the 18th street gangs switched rite away

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2006, 8:26 am

how is that when 18th st, are surenos?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 9:07 am

he's from UK dont pay him no mind..the only non-sureno gangs in LA are Maravilla gangs or gangs that just started but havent declared their Southern allegiance yet

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » December 6th, 2006, 9:33 am

well I meant to type

Many of the 18th Street gangs have allied themselves with Norteños gangs and Nuestra Familia in recent years as the spreed of MS-13 has continued through the US and as 18th Streets Biggest rival that is also paying homage to Le eme something would have to give yea so some of the gangs of 18th Street Have changed there alliance but this alliance doesn't mean any thing on the streets the only think is there all 18th Street

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18th_Street_gang

well I don't think this north south divid matters from what I've read Southener Gangs bang on eachother more than on Northenener gangs as there is a big lack in northener gangs for them to bang on if you get what I'm saying

Le Eme and Nuestra Familia are just using them as puppets to do there bidding on the streets

a intresting news clip I found on Know Gangs about MS-13

http://player.clipsyndicate.com/player/play_clip/66032[/quote]

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2006, 10:21 am

people shouldn't jump in to show their street/gang knowledge if they don't really no whats poppin. 18th st. is like eight tray, they are southerners but put the deisiocho before anything else (like 83 push gangsta before crip). And just because in El salvador and in other central American countries the only big ass LA gangs they have or Mara 18 and mara 13 (salvatrucha I thhink) so they fight, don't make that beef applicable every where there is 18st and MS.

Maravilla been around for a while now.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 11:07 am

who me?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 11:08 am

i know 18 kinda independent...but I know they aint north allied 2...im in the bay and they fight 18's

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 6th, 2006, 11:40 am

Jakk [boy better know] wrote:well I meant to type

Many of the 18th Street gangs have allied themselves with Norteños gangs and Nuestra Familia in recent years as the spreed of MS-13 has continued through the US and as 18th Streets Biggest rival that is also paying homage to Le eme something would have to give yea so some of the gangs of 18th Street Have changed there alliance but this alliance doesn't mean any thing on the streets the only think is there all 18th Street

well I don't think this north south divid matters from what I've read Southener Gangs bang on eachother more than on Northenener gangs as there is a big lack in northener gangs for them to bang on if you get what I'm saying

Le Eme and Nuestra Familia are just using them as puppets to do there bidding on the streets

http://player.clipsyndicate.com/player/play_clip/66032
[/quote]

Get a new hobby you know absolutely nothing about any of this shitt.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 6th, 2006, 11:53 am

Shox112 wrote:i know 18 kinda independent...but I know they aint north allied 2...im in the bay and they fight 18's
18st in SF is not the same 18 st as LA...
it just happens to be 18th st cus they on 18th st

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 6th, 2006, 2:45 pm

Shox112 wrote:i know 18 kinda independent...but I know they aint north allied 2...im in the bay and they fight 18's
Its only due to the fact that 18 is hated by so many

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 4:33 pm

the 18streets of today is how hoover used to be in the 80's

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 4:34 pm

THE MOST HATED...but I would say the 60's are hated almost as much as the hoovers was today...but its not a hatred outta respect either

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 4:37 pm

as far as there being 18's in the BAY I meant factions from LA that just live up here nothin that started up here..I know about the city...the surenos be on 24th and mission and the northernos be on 16th and mission

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 6th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Shox112 wrote:as far as there being 18's in the BAY I meant factions from LA that just live up here nothin that started up here..I know about the city...the surenos be on 24th and mission and the northernos be on 16th and mission
LOL

U got it backwards.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 5:22 pm

you know what Im sayin :lol:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 6th, 2006, 5:54 pm

GTS wrote:

Get a new hobby you know absolutely nothing about any of this shitt.[/quote]

GTS: You beat me to it :lol:

Jakk: Your posting complete Non-sense....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 6th, 2006, 6:03 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
GTS wrote:

Get a new hobby you know absolutely nothing about any of this shitt.
GTS: You beat me to it :lol:

Jakk: Your posting complete Non-sense....[/quote]

lol wassup Martinez

The fuckinnn internet has made just about anyone a gang expert without livin the life I guess. Problem is they don't know that the internet is wrong on 99% of street shitt, cause sensitive information is not allowed to leak :lol: .

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Shox112 wrote:who me?
Nah, I was hollerin at ol boy, British dude.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 7th, 2006, 1:15 am

Individual wrote:this foo is writting essays n shit

and no..im not turning this shit into a net banging thread..you are
Okay...let's see, topic of the thread is: "Nortenos in SoCal". I give my opinion based on a few things I know, made it clear that it was from over a decade ago, and then just gave a possible scenario to the current situation. That's when you said that I was claiming Nortenos were as powerful as the mafia, when I said nothing of the sort. Putting words into someone's mouth is just as much net banging as saying you're in a gang.
Im just speaking from my point of view..
While misrepresenting mine...
im not here saying..fu-- chaps etc..
Ahhh! ha ha. You're hilarious. That's good. Well then, by all means, continue not net-banging and not saying, "fu--chaps".

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 1:22 am

WHAT IS CHAPS???? HOW IS CHAPS A DISS??? I NEVER HEARD OF CHAPS BEIN USED AS A DISS I ONLY HEARD Nor-CA-...u know the rest

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 7th, 2006, 1:32 am

Shox112 wrote:WHAT IS CHAPS???? HOW IS CHAPS A DISS??? I NEVER HEARD OF CHAPS BEIN USED AS A DISS I ONLY HEARD Nor-CA-...u know the rest
"Chaps" is a common diss against Nortenos. I don't know what it means, but I know it's a diss. But, you're right. Individual isn't dissing Nortenos. I mean, he made it clear, it not like he's here saying (his words), "F**k chaps"...

So, we're agreed.

:roll:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2006, 5:32 am

chaps, chapetes, norcacas, norputos, busters, etc.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 7th, 2006, 5:33 am

Like I said..Im here sharing my point of view and not dissing nortenos..You want to pick apart my every word and try to turn it around to something its not..It seems you're here looking for a argument/debate about NET BANGIN..

and you said Nortenos dressed in hiphop attire..are you saying it isn't possible for a norteno to wear a faded out red raider hat?? Is it not possible for a norteno to come straight from the border?? You probly know this but the reason why nortenos got picked on back in the days was because of they were basicly wetback/farmers..now they're saying all surenos up there are wetback farmers..lol

I know less then a handful of nortenos and not all are trendy gangsters..lol but i know what you mean...with the timberland..faded like jeans..pierced ears..long white t's with braided hair..all edged up