an idea i want to work on for organizing the black nation

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
panther_cub

an idea i want to work on for organizing the black nation

Unread post by panther_cub » December 8th, 2006, 2:44 pm

All Power to the People!

i have an idea that i want to work with you on.

the idea is to organize black community groups to participate in a plebiscite to determine their relationship to the u.s.

it would involve us sending organizers to as many groups as we could find and giving presentations to the black members that would educate
our people on our national liberation struggle and how we as a people have always been nationalistic since slavery.

the next step in the idea would be to get those groups that support new afrikan nationalism to align themselves with a provisional government or start one if one can't be found.
the goal is to develop the conciousness in our new afrikan organizations that they are sovereign organs and institutions of the new afrikan nation.

i really want to work to help in the development of our own govt.
i am maoist influenced and not a memebr of any other political party.
i am however a member of the labor/community strategy center in los angeles.

the strategy center is multi-national anti imperialist group with a good number of afrikans in leadership positions and in the general membership.
i will be organizing a plebiscite amongst the afrikans in the strategy center. We will also be doing an investigation as to which provisional government structures we would acknowledge as our official government, or if we need to start such an organization ourselves.
after the vote, we will ask the strategy center to formally acknowledge the provisional group we pick as the official national government of the afrikan nation.

if the strategy center will not follow the will of the black people in the organization we will have to distance ourselves from it and call them out. I have faith though that the strategy center will recognize our decision.

the strategy center already upholds the black belt thesis and the communist international resolution on the black nation. i want my organization to move further on that by acknowledging the provisional government and doing work to support it.

the center has a national school for strategic organizing. i am a graduate of the class of 2003. the school for organizers gives folks actual organizing experience and training.
our nation desperately needs organizers.

here is part of some notes i had on what our govt. would be responsible for

1.the development of the black economy. they would set up both "private" and non profit businesses that would help employ our people in community organizations and add to the funding to the organizations that already exist

2. they would also be responsible for turning as many of our gangs into an organized army. the army would serve the same way the people's liberation army in china served during the great leap forward and the cultural revolution. the army would do alot of the fund raising work, they would handle alot of the day to day regular type work and serve as assitants to the organizations. its just like other armies. they don't just fight they build things, help with administring resources etc. but on the low on the underground they would also arm and train people in the community in self defense but it would have to be underground and it would be with an understanding that we aren't ready for armed struggle yet. it would be a step in the preparation for it though.

3. the govt. would organize plebiscites in our community. really sending out organizers to educate people on national liberation and getting as many peoiple that vote off on it into the organizations that would be institutions of the govt. or fraternal institutions.

4. developing a national policy and lobbying other national govts. to support our liberation struggle and support taking our case to the u.n.

5. developing economic ties between our nation and third world govt. and build an anti imperialist economic trading block.
imagine black owned gas stations with oil from venezuela that would fund our community organizations.

i feel that these 5 things should be the principle task of the provisional govt.

in terms of how much power the govt. would have here's what i was thinking.

the community organizations would each send a representative in a congress or central comittee type body. the central commitee would vote on the general direction of the national liberation movement. they would be the planning comittee. the community organizations would be the action committee. i personally feel like any group who gets involved would have to agree to democratic centralism at the govt. level and in matters dealing with our nation. there would be too much chaos to do it any other way in my opinion.

it would be like if you want funding from the govt. participate in democratic centralism with it. if you can't be in centralism with the govt. the govt. should still support your organization if it is deemed to be doing good national work. the support would come through the sending of organizers and members of the black liberation army.

struggle with me to correct any flaws in my thinking.
let me know how i can work with you. i'm officially drafting myself.
comrade sanyika

i can be reached at:
sanyika.unity@gmail.com
myspace.com/sanyika

When imperialist blood is shed, the earth cries tears of joy...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 10th, 2006, 11:51 am

-im not sure at exactly what you want to domake your own country in a country, or seperate state withink a country, but you wanna turn gangs into army regulars?Thats.... :shock:, i know if the rednecks here made there own militia then there would be riots

-why not just simply make a petition to get the government to acknoledge your ethnic makeup lie the natives in canada and go from there, but i think your in the wrong country

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 10th, 2006, 1:52 pm

panther_cub wrote:All Power to the People!

Very interesting writing! I am a communist also, although Marxist.

I know that the things in USA are different than here, but I'd still like to ask that why black nation? Why separate people by their skin colour? The basic idea behind communism should be that all people are equal - and that the revolutionary struggle is between classes, not ethnicities.

What made you come up with an idea of a black nation instead of a revolution of a working class/unemployee class?

Just asking, because I'm interested of this.

panther_cub

Unread post by panther_cub » December 10th, 2006, 2:55 pm

nationalism in the oppressed nations is applied internationalism.
that is why.

its not separating based on skin color, its a national liberation struggle tied to the national liberation struggles of the third world.

the principle contradiction is u.s. imperialism vs. the oppressed nations
(third world and their internal semi colonies)

this idea could be adopted by other oppressed nationality groups in the u.s. if it works in practice.

good reading for you would be the 1928 and 1932 communist international resolutions on the black nation.

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChrisF202 » December 10th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Another nail in the coffin of the United States here ....

I dont understand why people keep dividing us up among different races, ethnic groups, religions etc when at the end of the day were all Americans. All it does is further Balkanize the United States and will eventually lead to armed conflict.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 11th, 2006, 1:28 am

Black Panthers???

I better stay outta this one.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 11th, 2006, 7:10 am

yea i dont think the blacks who do infact enjoy democracy will support your communist idea, i wouldnt

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: an idea i want to work on for organizing the black natio

Unread post by A Ghost » December 11th, 2006, 9:10 pm

i have an idea that i want to work with you on.

the idea is to organize black community groups to participate in a plebiscite to determine their relationship to the u.s.

it would involve us sending organizers to as many groups as we could find and giving presentations to the black members that would educate
our people on our national liberation struggle and how we as a people have always been nationalistic since slavery.

the next step in the idea would be to get those groups that support new afrikan nationalism to align themselves with a provisional government or start one if one can't be found.
the goal is to develop the conciousness in our new afrikan organizations that they are sovereign organs and institutions of the new afrikan nation.

i really want to work to help in the development of our own govt.
i am maoist influenced and not a memebr of any other political party.
i am however a member of the labor/community strategy center in los angeles.

the strategy center is multi-national anti imperialist group with a good number of afrikans in leadership positions and in the general membership.
i will be organizing a plebiscite amongst the afrikans in the strategy center. We will also be doing an investigation as to which provisional government structures we would acknowledge as our official government, or if we need to start such an organization ourselves.
after the vote, we will ask the strategy center to formally acknowledge the provisional group we pick as the official national government of the afrikan nation.

if the strategy center will not follow the will of the black people in the organization we will have to distance ourselves from it and call them out. I have faith though that the strategy center will recognize our decision.

the strategy center already upholds the black belt thesis and the communist international resolution on the black nation. i want my organization to move further on that by acknowledging the provisional government and doing work to support it.

the center has a national school for strategic organizing. i am a graduate of the class of 2003. the school for organizers gives folks actual organizing experience and training.
our nation desperately needs organizers.

here is part of some notes i had on what our govt. would be responsible for

1.the development of the black economy. they would set up both "private" and non profit businesses that would help employ our people in community organizations and add to the funding to the organizations that already exist

2. they would also be responsible for turning as many of our gangs into an organized army. the army would serve the same way the people's liberation army in china served during the great leap forward and the cultural revolution. the army would do alot of the fund raising work, they would handle alot of the day to day regular type work and serve as assitants to the organizations. its just like other armies. they don't just fight they build things, help with administring resources etc. but on the low on the underground they would also arm and train people in the community in self defense but it would have to be underground and it would be with an understanding that we aren't ready for armed struggle yet. it would be a step in the preparation for it though.

3. the govt. would organize plebiscites in our community. really sending out organizers to educate people on national liberation and getting as many peoiple that vote off on it into the organizations that would be institutions of the govt. or fraternal institutions.

4. developing a national policy and lobbying other national govts. to support our liberation struggle and support taking our case to the u.n.

5. developing economic ties between our nation and third world govt. and build an anti imperialist economic trading block.
imagine black owned gas stations with oil from venezuela that would fund our community organizations.

i feel that these 5 things should be the principle task of the provisional govt.

in terms of how much power the govt. would have here's what i was thinking.

the community organizations would each send a representative in a congress or central comittee type body. the central commitee would vote on the general direction of the national liberation movement. they would be the planning comittee. the community organizations would be the action committee. i personally feel like any group who gets involved would have to agree to democratic centralism at the govt. level and in matters dealing with our nation. there would be too much chaos to do it any other way in my opinion.

it would be like if you want funding from the govt. participate in democratic centralism with it. if you can't be in centralism with the govt. the govt. should still support your organization if it is deemed to be doing good national work. the support would come through the sending of organizers and members of the black liberation army.

struggle with me to correct any flaws in my thinking.
let me know how i can work with you. i'm officially drafting myself.
comrade sanyika

i can be reached at:
sanyika.unity@gmail.com
myspace.com/sanyika

Are you a female?

just curious.....

panther_cub

Unread post by panther_cub » December 12th, 2006, 6:05 am

no i am not.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 6:46 am

NOW its sad that the only ones that responded is ignorant W/Boyz keep doin' with it do brotha you got comrades but mo' so on the underground resistence tip

panther_cub

Unread post by panther_cub » December 12th, 2006, 6:52 am

thats what i'm sayin warrior. these cats aint tryin to get free.
ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 12th, 2006, 7:15 am

panther_cub wrote:no i am not.
my bad
Shox112 wrote:NOW its sad that the only ones that responded is ignorant W/Boyz keep doin' with it do brotha you got comrades but mo' so on the underground resistence tip
You talking about me?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 10:22 am

probally me

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 10:30 am

mabye instead of everyone wanting to go to arms and spill blood. Why not just vote for someone like this guy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00167.html

panther_cub

Unread post by panther_cub » December 12th, 2006, 10:34 am

Obama isn't someone that can lead a revolution. right now Obama is a pawn and a tom.
Our soldiers on the streets can lead a revolution if they get the right politics.
you aren't sayin anything relevant.

i thought this was a board for gangstas and their associates.
you sound like a mark.

panther_cub

Unread post by panther_cub » December 12th, 2006, 10:38 am

and second of all read the damn message. you should probably stop talkin. its not for you.

this is for my african soldiers. not crackers or tom's.

if you a cracker or a tom shut the fuck up and leave the responses to the cats that can put in work on the idea.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 10:39 am

lol fine have your war, gooooo nuts

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 10:41 am

can i join?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 12th, 2006, 11:00 am

I wanna stab honkies!!!! :D :D :D

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 11:03 am

panther_cub wrote: not crackers or tom's.

if you a cracker or a tom shut the fu-- up

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 12th, 2006, 11:06 am

johnnny wrote:
panther_cub wrote: not crackers or tom's.

if you a cracker or a tom shut the fu-- up

shhhhh!!

Dont tell her!

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 2:39 pm

punamusta wrote:

Very interesting writing! I am a communist also, although Marxist.

Why separate people by their skin colour? The basic idea behind communism should be that all people are equal - and that the revolutionary struggle is between classes, not ethnicities.

What made you come up with an idea of a black nation instead of a revolution of a working class/unemployee class?

Just asking, because I'm interested of this.
i was just curious and wanted to help you expand on your original idea "at first" even though im not a gangsta, i thought mabye a second opinion would help --seeing as i live on the same continent

---but what im curious about is why communism, if you want to seperate yourself mainly by skin colour from a population and not class youd just be isolating your people even furthur and make the problems worse.

Now if you did it by class and included the poor whites then we have ourselves an idea that i could support, know what im saying?

And you call Obama a pawn???? i dont see you out there trying to become the first president with african heritage, i see you hating on crackers and toms. I dont know his history

any black or white communist comes to my door gets a slug in there forehead, sorry punamasta :(

you want a war, or your hinting at a war you want your underground battle to spill onto the streets in the name of revolution?

mabye one is coming, sounds like your ready

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 2:45 pm

And if your one of these fools
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:The color of the skin has nothing to do with the nature of ones spirit
Your people have a natural evil,snakey nature.It seems like those without it are a rarity,like a human born with 6 fingers on each hand.It happens sometimes but its outside whats normal.
Then you just want to form your own black supremicist movement, education and cooperation are key to success, not blood

--recruit madmiddle, hes down

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 2:45 pm

^--- ; between movement and education

panther_cub

Unread post by panther_cub » December 12th, 2006, 3:14 pm

let me clarify a few things.

1. i'm not organizing based on race i'm organizing based on nation and i am organizing based on class. the lumpen proletariat is who i'm tryin to organize

2. white people who support the nationalism of the oppressed nations are welcomed to support the owrk, but must join groups of their own

3. this number of white folks is gonna be very very smallbecause it would be against their interests

4. if you read the piece i wrote, which you probably just skimmed if that, you would have noticed i said that we aren't ready for armed struggle yet.

5. you all really should study maoism. go to http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM and
http://www.irtr.org to study. I am not a member of either of these organizations, but i do recognize MIM as the vanguard organization in the U.S.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 3:22 pm

panther_cub wrote:i said that we aren't ready for armed struggle yet.
so what are you going to do in the mean time? Build up arms? I see that as a threat to the general population

and you only called for afrikan soliders, and warriors in the underground, keep that shit in america you guys have enough going on atm

ill have nothing to do with anything aiming towards armed conflict

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 12th, 2006, 3:26 pm

panther_cub wrote:let me clarify a few things.

1. i'm not organizing based on race i'm organizing based on nation and i am organizing based on class. the lumpen proletariat is who i'm tryin to organize

2. white people who support the nationalism of the oppressed nations are welcomed to support the owrk, but must join groups of their own

3. this number of white folks is gonna be very very smallbecause it would be against their interests

4. if you read the piece i wrote, which you probably just skimmed if that, you would have noticed i said that we aren't ready for armed struggle yet.

5. you all really should study maoism. go to http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM and
http://www.irtr.org to study. I am not a member of either of these organizations, but i do recognize MIM as the vanguard organization in the U.S.
But dont you think Black Muslims and Christians will oppose you strongly?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 12th, 2006, 3:27 pm

^-- thats what im saying

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 13th, 2006, 11:53 pm

panther_cub wrote:no i am not.
Are you transgendered or a male???

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 14th, 2006, 6:55 am

mickeal jackson

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 14th, 2006, 7:06 am

But dont you think Black Muslims and Christians will oppose you strongly
Deacons for Defense(CHRISTIAN)/NOI(ISLAM)

If there was a Deacon's for Defense and Groups like the NOI what makes u think that all Christians and Muslims are passive? Im not sayin that the majority are but beleive me there some ridaz out there

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 14th, 2006, 7:10 am

To be real witcha cub u would pro'lly have better results goin directly to the communties you wanna change...cuz wastin yo' time on here with these Mark @ss niggaz will only "neutralize" your goals, they will provoke arguments with you--and your heated responses will only make them laugh so its futile, hell for all I know with a site like dis I betcha they are recording errythang too.. and Im just bein' real witcha Loc