Game and Cedar Block

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Game and Cedar Block

Unread post by lewis503 » December 11th, 2006, 3:25 am

If Game was really lying about being from cedar block then wouldnt they have beat his ass by now?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 11th, 2006, 3:51 am

zzzzzzzzz

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 11th, 2006, 6:28 am

game aint no cedar block wtf nigga shut that shit down.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 11th, 2006, 6:34 am

game grew up a basketball ass nigga, then he on some strip club type shit, then some reality show, (3 muthafuchan times) and now he on some straight bull-shit ol lyrically declined ass nigga, but don't get it twisted like a blunt, game aint never been street nigga ax anybody.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 11th, 2006, 6:36 am

game grew up a basketball ass nigga, then he on some strip club type shit, then some reality show, (3 muthafuchan times) and now he on some straight bull-shit ol lyrically declined ass nigga, but don't get it twisted like a blunt, game aint never been street nigga ax anybody.
DAMN MY NIGGA WHY YOU DISAPPOINT the LIL BLACC WALL STREET GROUPIE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 11th, 2006, 6:38 am

LOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! @ Black Wall Street

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 11th, 2006, 6:38 am

shox my nigga wus good

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 11th, 2006, 6:43 am

Up on the grave yard shift collectin checc's like bone Loc what good witchu cuzz?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 11th, 2006, 6:48 am

same ol BS my nigga over here choppin up a blunt, fina smoke this shit to the dome.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 11th, 2006, 6:52 am

u eatin Weedies 4 Breakfast Cuhh?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 11th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Game was shown in CBP territory, with CBP members,representing CBP (with CBP tattoos).And they allowed it.Therefore ,if they now say he never was CBP,that makes thier gang weak,and informal.Because(at least with the Folks/People organizations),its a ''either you is or you aint'' thing.Even if your gang (organization,mob,whatever) takes your flag from you,the fact that you were once a member still stands.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 11th, 2006, 3:46 pm

''Game aint a CBP no more'' would make more sense than ''Game was never a CBP''.If thats the case CBP a weak ass mob where they let niggas get tatted and rep thier set without being a member.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 11th, 2006, 5:47 pm

madmiddle wrote:''Game aint a CBP no more'' would make more sense than ''Game was never a CBP''.If thats the case CBP a weak ass mob where they let niggas get tatted and rep thier set without being a member.
Were i come from (EAST LOS) ....you have to earn the right to get the varrio stamped on you.

Even a new member can NOT get a tattoo just like that....

Gotta earn homeboy :lol:

Martinez 8)
THE LOTT 13 SURENOS
East Los Area

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » December 11th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Shox112 wrote:
DAMN MY NIGGA WHY YOU DISAPPOINT the LIL black WALL STREET GROUPIE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I for sure dont like black wall street you homo.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 11th, 2006, 10:53 pm

Lol all cause you dont like game dont mean he never banged, he banged fase told me before, how you think he got shot watching? come on now...

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 12th, 2006, 10:49 am

madmiddle wrote:Game was shown in CBP territory, with CBP members,representing CBP (with CBP tattoos).And they allowed it.Therefore ,if they now say he never was CBP,that makes thier gang weak,and informal.Because(at least with the Folks/People organizations),its a ''either you is or you aint'' thing.Even if your gang (organization,mob,whatever) takes your flag from you,the fact that you were once a member still stands.
game used to run with them for about a year before he got shot, he got kicked out of college and lost his basketball scholarship and then came back to compton and started hangin with his brother, he was never really bangin like that tho, after he got shot and became "the game" thats when he started gettin all them tats and tryin to rep cedar hard even tho he wasnt even bangin like that, just hangin in there hood with all of his brothers homies, he got the golden pass from his brother and just ran with it pretty much for the rap shit to look like a real piru from compton for the image

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » December 12th, 2006, 2:29 pm

mr. chill wrote:
madmiddle wrote:Game was shown in CBP territory, with CBP members,representing CBP (with CBP tattoos).And they allowed it.Therefore ,if they now say he never was CBP,that makes thier gang weak,and informal.Because(at least with the Folks/People organizations),its a ''either you is or you aint'' thing.Even if your gang (organization,mob,whatever) takes your flag from you,the fact that you were once a member still stands.
game used to run with them for about a year before he got shot, he got kicked out of college and lost his basketball scholarship and then came back to compton and started hangin with his brother, he was never really bangin like that tho, after he got shot and became "the game" thats when he started gettin all them tats and tryin to rep cedar hard even tho he wasnt even bangin like that, just hangin in there hood with all of his brothers homies, he got the golden pass from his brother and just ran with it pretty much for the rap shit to look like a real piru from compton for the image
so what you are saying is they let him pay his way on to the set

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 12th, 2006, 2:47 pm

Newsflash

most gang members have never killed anyone.This goes for every city in every state.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 12th, 2006, 4:58 pm

madmiddle wrote:Newsflash

most gang members have never killed anyone.This goes for every city in every state.
Truth.

Even these gangs where they say you gotta kill someone to get in lying.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 12th, 2006, 7:33 pm

youngwun wrote:

Truth.

Niggas kill me with the ''he was never really banging'' comments like the average Crip,Blood,etc is just out on the streets blasting niggas. Sure street niggas/gang members have a higher propensity for violence than an ''average'' citizen,and there is a general dislike towards rivals, but most 'bangers' have never and will never murder anyone.The most the average gang member has done is fist fight(head up or jumped) and deal drugs.If the Game was initiated as a Blood,and was allowed to rep the set by these Bloods,then he was/is obviously a member and therefore was 'bangin Blood'.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 12th, 2006, 10:35 pm

madmiddle wrote:
youngwun wrote:

Truth.

Niggas kill me with the ''he was never really banging'' comments like the average Crip,Blood,etc is just out on the streets blasting niggas. Sure street niggas/gang members have a higher propensity for violence than an ''average'' citizen,and there is a general dislike towards rivals, but most 'bangers' have never and will never murder anyone.The most the average gang member has done is fist fight(head up or jumped) and deal drugs.If the Game was initiated as a Blood,and was allowed to rep the set by these Bloods,then he was/is obviously a member and therefore was 'bangin Blood'.
nigga i dont know where you from but dont compare it to compton or south central LA at all, if you bang here you atleast popped off on someone with a gat fist fight? nigga you kiddin me?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 12th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Past wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
youngwun wrote:

Truth.

Niggas kill me with the ''he was never really banging'' comments like the average Crip,Blood,etc is just out on the streets blasting niggas. Sure street niggas/gang members have a higher propensity for violence than an ''average'' citizen,and there is a general dislike towards rivals,

but most 'bangers' have never and will never murder anyone.The most the average gang member has done is fist fight(head up or jumped) and deal drugs.If the Game was initiated as a Blood,and was allowed to rep the set by these Bloods,then he was/is obviously a member and therefore was 'bangin Blood'.
nigga i dont know where you from but dont compare it to compton or south central LA at all, if you bang here you atleast popped off on someone with a gat fist fight? nigga you kiddin me?
Shut the fuck up.There are tens of thousands,probably over 100,000 gang members in LA, and LA has not even 600 murders a year on average.If all these Crips,Bloods,Surs,etc where murders you would have more murders than Sao Paulo or some wicked shit like that.Most gang members in LA,COMPTON or wherever the fuck aint never shot or killed anyone.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 12th, 2006, 11:10 pm

Im just keepin the shyt real.I aint saying niggas soft in LA,but every gang banger in LA aint poppin them steel triggas.If that were the case LA would get at least 15,000 homicides a year.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 12th, 2006, 11:13 pm

Past wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
youngwun wrote:

Truth.

Im from the North-west side of Milwaukee,where triggas get pulled every single damn day but just like LA,Chicago,etc,most niggas that are in gangs/organizations ARE NOT murderers.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 12th, 2006, 11:19 pm

madmiddle wrote:Im just keepin the shyt real.I aint saying niggas soft in LA,but every gang banger in LA aint poppin them steel triggas.

Truth...

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 12th, 2006, 11:21 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Past wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
youngwun wrote:

Truth.

Niggas kill me with the ''he was never really banging'' comments like the average Crip,Blood,etc is just out on the streets blasting niggas. Sure street niggas/gang members have a higher propensity for violence than an ''average'' citizen,and there is a general dislike towards rivals,

but most 'bangers' have never and will never murder anyone.The most the average gang member has done is fist fight(head up or jumped) and deal drugs.If the Game was initiated as a Blood,and was allowed to rep the set by these Bloods,then he was/is obviously a member and therefore was 'bangin Blood'.
Shut the fu-- up.There are tens of thousands,probably over 100,000 gang members in LA, and LA has not even 600 murders a year on average.If all these Crips,Bloods,Surs,etc where murders you would have more murders than Sao Paulo or some wicked shit like that.Most gang members in LA,COMPTON or wherever the fu-- aint never shot or killed anyone.
dont tell me to shut the fuck up nigga you from pussy ass milwakee you get about 10% of the gang voilence put up to LA, and thats the whole LA area you check compton alone in murders and its nearly 100 thats a lot of murders , and i aint even talkin about killing niggas im talking about busting guns and nearly every nigga in compton that bang done that if they havnt they bitch niggas on the set, its called putting work in nigga not no bitch nigga shit.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 11:28 pm

U keep 4 gettin' that LA IS the NATIONS SECOND LARGEST CITY...U ALSO FORGTTIN' the FACT that MOST LA RESIDENTS ARE EITHER WHITES THAT LIVE IN THE VALLEY OR MEXICANS(ILLEGALS) that STILL GET ACCOUNTED FOR IN the CENSUS...IF IT WAS JUST SOUTH CENTRAL AND WATTS HELL YEAH ARE NUMBERS WOULD PROLLY RIVAL SOME OF the MORE DEADLY CITIES IN the US...BUT COMPARIN A CITY LIKE SAO PAOLO OR BAGDAD TO LA YEAH THEY DONT COMPARE...BUT U GOTTA FIGGA' THERES MORE NIGGAZ that DIE EACH YEAR FROM GUN VIOLENCE IN the US THEN THERE ARE IN COUNTRIES that HAVE "DECLARED WARS"

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 13th, 2006, 2:42 pm

Shox112 wrote:IF IT WAS JUST SOUTH CENTRAL AND WATTS HELL YEAH ARE NUMBERS WOULD PROLLY RIVAL SOME OF the MORE DEADLY CITIES IN the US..."
I know for a fact that Watts and South Central aint no joke,but I think youre missing my point.Most gang members in every city have never commited a murder or bust a gun period, at the most 35-40% have.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » December 13th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Past wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Past wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
youngwun wrote:

Truth.

Shut the fu-- up.There are tens of thousands,probably over 100,000 gang members in LA, and LA has not even 600 murders a year on average.If all these Crips,Bloods,Surs,etc where murders you would have more murders than Sao Paulo or some wicked shit like that.Most gang members in LA,COMPTON or wherever the fu-- aint never shot or killed anyone.
dont tell me to shut the fu-- up nigga you from pussy ass milwakee .

LOL.

poohman

the GAME

Unread post by poohman » December 13th, 2006, 2:59 pm

GAME IS A BLOOD FROM CBP WHY YOU GUYS WANT TO DEBATE HOW HOW HARD THE NIGGA IS, EVERBODY IN A GANG IS NOT A "RIDA" I MEAN YOU GOT HUSTLERS, DRUG DEALERS AND THEN YOU GOT YO RIDAZ READY TO TEAR SOME SH%T UP,

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » December 13th, 2006, 4:15 pm

The Game got chased out of KISS FM in Birmingham UK by a Grime Crew that raid the KISS FM Biulding lol, there is a video either on Myspace or YouTube, They where after his chain and they grabbed his hat lol he speeded off in to the night with his tail between his legs haha

poohman

Unread post by poohman » December 13th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Jakk wrote:The Game got chased out of KISS FM in Birmingham UK by a Grime Crew that raid the KISS FM Biulding lol, there is a video either on Myspace or YouTube, They where after his chain and they grabbed his hat lol he speeded off in to the night with his tail between his legs haha
STOP LYING WHERES THE LINK