Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 7th, 2006, 2:11 pm

perongregory wrote:chaps, chapetes, norcacas, norputos, busters, etc.
Thank you. A certifiable NET BANGER to confirm to us that 'Chaps' is indeed a dis against Nortenos.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » December 7th, 2006, 4:15 pm

I only know that humanbegins are dieing and its for what a few meters of pavment and I know that hustaling is in the dream of being any American wether ligit or not but guns and knivies only increse the risk of death in the US and in the big cities of the UK (London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Nottingham Bristol ect)

ok then MARTINEZ and GTS if your the expert why not lead us all into the light about these things I signed up to this site to find out things and to help if I could not to get gref over a post i have some questions for you

Q1. Do Sureños gangs war with eachother and do Norteños gangs war with eachother as you have put me in douts as wether they do or not?

Q2. Is the ifo I posted on 18th Street ture or fulse and how?

Q3. why come over all he don't know nothing ect ect I'm just trying to do my bit?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 7th, 2006, 4:20 pm

Jakk [boy better know] wrote:I only know that humanbegins are dieing and its for what a few meters of pavment and I know that hustaling is in the dream of being any American wether ligit or not but guns and knivies only increse the risk of death in the US and in the big cities of the UK (London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Nottingham Bristol ect)

ok then MARTINEZ and GTS if your the expert why not lead us all into the light about these things I signed up to this site to find out things and to help if I could not to get gref over a post i have some questions for you

Q1. Do Sureños gangs war with eachother and do Norteños gangs war with eachother as you have put me in douts as wether they do or not?

Q3. why come over all he don't know nothing ect ect I'm just trying to do my bit?
I understood maybe 4 words you said but

Q1) yes

Q2) VERY FALSE

Q3) for future reference ask that crazy ass question, rather then pass it off as knowledge. How the hell would you know anything about Norte or Sur besides the internet? Real information is known by real people, and that information ain't gonna be seen on the internet.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » December 7th, 2006, 4:26 pm

:lol: I even left out any words I couldn't spell currectley oh well

yea your rite I'll only stick to Questions about the US gang scene and stick to awnsures about Yardies, Grime and Bristol(UK) Street Gangs will that suit you guys?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 7th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Jakk wrote::lol: I even left out any words I couldn't spell currectley oh well

yea your rite I'll only stick to Questions about the US gang scene and stick to awnsures about Yardies, Grime and Bristol(UK) Street Gangs will that suit you guys?
Do whatever you please, we'll be here to correct your mistakes :twisted:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2006, 7:54 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Thank you. A certifiable NET BANGER to confirm to us that 'Chaps' is indeed a dis against Nortenos.
What are you talking about muthafuck? who is net banging? Don't try to include me in some gay ass activity you partake in.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 8:42 pm

What are you talking about muthafuck? who is net banging? Don't try to include me in some gay ass activity you partake in.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn u aint even call cuz a mutha ph**a

u just called him the act itself

a "mutha f***" :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Damn greg quit ridin on niggaz :lol:
Don't try to include me in some gay ass activity you partake in.
WHAT that GOTTA DO with ANYTHANG???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My nigga you's a clown

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 8th, 2006, 2:10 am

perongregory wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Well, nobody brought up any gay activities, so you must have that sort of thing on your mind regularly. And, in that case, leave me out of your fantasies.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 8th, 2006, 9:17 am

nigga shut the fuck up and go back to lettin some norteno sit between yo legs while you braid his hair. Yous a foolish ass cat, no one was on some punk ass net bangin, or any silly shit you got in yo mind but you wanna step up like you some smart tough guy...nigga sit yo bitch ass back down in the corner.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 8th, 2006, 9:35 am

GTS wrote:
Jakk [boy better know] wrote:I only know that humanbegins are dieing and its for what a few meters of pavment and I know that hustaling is in the dream of being any American wether ligit or not but guns and knivies only increse the risk of death in the US and in the big cities of the UK (London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Nottingham Bristol ect)

I understood maybe 4 words you said but

Q1) yes

Q2) VERY FALSE

Q3) for future reference ask that crazy ass question, rather then pass it off as knowledge. How the hell would you know anything about Norte or Sur besides the internet? Real information is known by real people, and that information ain't gonna be seen on the internet.
There is real information on the net. A lot of XVIII, say they're not Surenos. There's a lot of 18er wannabes, or 18ers don't don't know what's up.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 8th, 2006, 9:35 am

Shox112 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn u aint even call because a mutha ph**a

u just called him the act itself

a "mutha f***" :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Damn greg quit ridin on niggaz :lol:
Don't try to include me in some gay ass activity you partake in.
WHAT that GOTTA DO with ANYTHANG???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My nigga you's a clown
This nigga over here talkin bout some NET BANGIN, nigga what I look like to be on here with some foolishness like that? I don't even be round nortenos, I'm a nigga form LA, just rapped with some a couple times I been in the north. So why would i be here havin a good time, "NET BANGIN", sayin the shit I know that I heard from the mexican homies? This nigga over here catchin feelings like a straight mark. "Oh, I didn't get to tell him my gangs diss names"... nigga grab a klennex for yo eyes, and to wipe the tears of yo computer, and keep it movin.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 9th, 2006, 1:46 am

perongregory wrote:nigga shut the fu-- up and go back to lettin some norteno sit between yo legs while you braid his hair.
I told you to leave me out of your gay fantasies.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 9th, 2006, 1:51 am

perongregory wrote: nigga grab a klennex for yo eyes, and to wipe the tears of yo computer, and keep it movin.
Why don't you get to movin'? I made a point that was on topic for this thread. Yeh, so did you, by rehashing every Norteno diss term, as if we didn't know them.

This thread is about Nortenos in Southern California. That's what I'm discussing. What are you here doing? Certainly not that. So, is net banging far off the mark? I'll have to pass on the kleen x. You're hogging it all for yourself, as you're obviously the one who needs it most.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 9th, 2006, 9:56 am

whatever homie, don't got time for this BS. And we dont know every norteno diss, not everyone is from cali here...if we knew shit like this then this thread wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be giving out "knowledge" on the topic.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 10th, 2006, 12:27 am

Shit the Northenos act talk dress like their Black so in alot of ways the whole culture of the Northen Ese is gone..........they ride around playing NOTHING but Bay Area rap you'll be lucky to find one bumping oldies talking about ''Whats Cracking Nigga where the Hoe's at''? Lol

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 10th, 2006, 1:21 am

perongregory, I didn't mean to push your buttons. I'm no Norteno, but I have a couple of good friends that are, including a relative. So, yes, I got a little defensive. I said some s't to you there's no way I would have said away from the computer. So, I take it back.

Jupebox, what you say is true of the younger Nortenos. The older ones are much more in tune with the traditional cholo style. But, I don't think the younger Nortenos are acting Black because they're culturally confused. They're proud to be Mexican. Also, you have to consider the possiblity of them doing it soley to piss of their rivals. And, let's face it, is it not working? Furthermore, weren't Nortenos accused of being wannabe Surenos, or, 'trying to be like Mike', when they were acting more cholo style back in the day?

A thread titled, "Nortenos in Southern California", with conflicting opinions and drama....who would have thought? :roll:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 10th, 2006, 1:42 am

^^^its not that serious, homie, as far as the only one trippin' or droppin game about the Nortenos is YOU :shock:, the obviously aint that big of a factor b'cuz you gotta explain yourself...the big hoods that have a tradition and legacy of notoriety dont have to do as much explainin as you do...People know the Bidnezz...When ppl say 18th street what do they do----> :shock:, when ppl say MS 13 what do they do------> :shock: When ppl say Norteno ppl do--------> :? :? or maybe even this------> :roll: but definetely not dis-------> :shock: :!: To be real witcha I aint heard of nortenos until I got to the Bay Area...EVEN bein in county up in LA, Juvie, and the rest...I aint never heard of 'em either 1) they was :( for bein' locced up in LA or no presence at all like norteno who????what did you say nathaniel? :twisted: Im not dissin' but plz. stop BLOWIN YA HEAD UP BECAUSE DIS AINT NO DEBATE...NOBODY GIVES A NATHANIEL F*** :!:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 10th, 2006, 1:47 am

I AINT TRYIN TO HATE BUT ITS NOT that SERIOUS...IF YOU WANNA TELL US BOUT the NORTENOS U WAS DOIN COOL 'TIL U GOT ON the DEFENSIVE

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 10th, 2006, 2:03 am

Allright. It's obvious BOTH of us are guilty of using more words than necessary, right???

But, I hear ya. 8)

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 10th, 2006, 3:22 am

StillNoScript wrote:perongregory, I didn't mean to push your buttons. I'm no Norteno, but I have a couple of good friends that are, including a relative. So, yes, I got a little defensive. I said some s't to you there's no way I would have said away from the computer. So, I take it back.

Jupebox, what you say is true of the younger Nortenos. The older ones are much more in tune with the traditional cholo style. But, I don't think the younger Nortenos are acting Black because they're culturally confused. They're proud to be Mexican. Also, you have to consider the possiblity of them doing it soley to piss of their rivals. And, let's face it, is it not working?
:roll:
Its all good I have Love for Nortenos BUT to me they ARE acting Black in some dergee...I never meet or heard of a Sur sporting Gold grills,or saying nigga to one another...I doubt if Sur call each other nigga...they might say the N-word but not w/ the ''A'' at the end...FEEL ME?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 11th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Jupebox wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:perongregory, I didn't mean to push your buttons. I'm no Norteno, but I have a couple of good friends that are, including a relative. So, yes, I got a little defensive. I said some s't to you there's no way I would have said away from the computer. So, I take it back.

Jupebox, what you say is true of the younger Nortenos. The older ones are much more in tune with the traditional cholo style. But, I don't think the younger Nortenos are acting Black because they're culturally confused. They're proud to be Mexican. Also, you have to consider the possiblity of them doing it soley to piss of their rivals. And, let's face it, is it not working?
Its all good I have Love for Nortenos BUT to me they ARE acting Black in some dergee...I never meet or heard of a Sur sporting Gold grills,or saying nigga to one another...I doubt if Sur call each other nigga...they might say the N-word but not w/ the ''A'' at the end...FEEL ME?
There's a lot of wannabe Black people out there, like, first of all, HALF of White America. But they're not walking around saying that word, as Nortenos are. So, Nortenos using that word isn't exactly self serving evidence that they want to be Black. It goes further to say that they have the respect of Blacks around them, and are therefore allowed to say that word.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 12th, 2006, 9:21 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Jupebox wrote:

There's a lot of wannabe Black people out there, like, first of all, HALF of White America. But they're not walking around saying that word, as Nortenos are. So, Nortenos using that word isn't exactly self serving evidence that they want to be Black. It goes further to say that they have the respect of Blacks around them, and are therefore allowed to say that word.
haha.....ALLOWED to use the word?If I ever hear a Mexican fr. up North saying that I'm fenna check!They say that word cuz they are trying to act like Brothas w/ the whole Hip-Hop...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 13th, 2006, 3:22 am

Jupebox wrote:haha.....ALLOWED to use the word?If I ever hear a Mexican fr. up North saying that I'm fenna check! They say that word because they are trying to act like Brothas w/ the whole Hip-Hop...
Blacks in the Bay area don't take that same approach. They don't trip when Nortenos use that word. Anyone else uses it? It'll be a different story. I don't know what else to tell you. Seems to me you just don't understand N. California. In fact, it's obvious you don't. So, why speak on it?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 13th, 2006, 3:50 am

that aint true and I LIVE in the Bay...u live in SAC how could u legitmately speak on the BAY when SAC got mo' in common with LA then the Bay and SAC...

if u wanna know I live in the heart of Ghostown on 33rd and West

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 13th, 2006, 3:51 am

In West Oakland

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 13th, 2006, 3:52 am

But I grew up in WATTS, but dont think I dont know and town niggaz say Nortenos is cool..but Turfs and Nortenos be funkin too...get it right...niggaz dont let that sh*t fly

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 13th, 2006, 4:35 am

When a Norteno tells me about any serious beef with Blacks anywhere in N. Cali, I'll believe it. Yeh, there's disputes, but overall they're cool.

And, Sac is more of a cross between the Bay area and L.A. There's a huge bay area influence in Sacramento. Oak Park has a lot more of a bay area influence, where as Meadowview has an L.A. infuence.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 13th, 2006, 4:54 am

Yeah they cool in the penn but beef is beef and when u get killed dats serious beef...especially if it becomes tit-for-tat/retaliatory...And as far as people bein' called niggas u might accept that but cant speak fo' errybody...I seen Nortenos get checced fo' that plenty of times...And my experiences are First hand not from What I hear...I see the sh*t erry day

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 13th, 2006, 3:30 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Jupebox wrote:haha.....ALLOWED to use the word?If I ever hear a Mexican fr. up North saying that I'm fenna check! They say that word because they are trying to act like Brothas w/ the whole Hip-Hop...
Blacks in the Bay area don't take that same approach. They don't trip when Nortenos use that word. Anyone else uses it? It'll be a different story. I don't know what else to tell you. Seems to me you just don't understand N. California. In fact, it's obvious you don't. So, why speak on it?
Why speak it?LOL.......I'll give you a pass homeboy,I'll tell you like this if I hear any mexican saying the N-word I'm fenna check em' point blank!!!!!!!And by the way about Oak Park being like the bay.lmao.....you dont know shit huh?Fool Oak Park has a whole nation of bloods and don't forget about the ''Heights''Blood City...how is that bay area influence?Norteno are Influence by Blacks....Blacks aint Influnce by Nortenos.....~REAL TALK PARTNER~.......(one of meaning saying that N/M use that is black slang)

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 13th, 2006, 5:01 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Shox112 wrote:i aint no mexican but you sound like YOU DONT KNOW WHaT the FU** YOU TALKIN BOUT TERITORY = POWER, AND POWER=MONEY...THEY MORE TERRITORY YOU GOT THE MORE YOU GOT YOUR HANDS IN the STREET REVENUE FROM THE TAXIN POINT OF VIEW...QUIT TRYIN TO MAKE the NORTENOS SOUND LIKE THEY MO BIZNESS LIKE WHEN THEY AINT THEY JUST AINT GOT THE NUMBERS AND TERRITORY...AS MUCH AS ITS SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GETTIN WHAT IS S'POSED TO BE NORTENO MONEY...IT SHOULD BE the SAME FOR NORTENOS COMIN TO LA YEAH THEY JUST LIVE THERE AND MIGHT BE HUSTLIN ON the UNDER OR SOLO...BUT THEY CANT DO that FOR LONG WITHOUT ALARMIN the LOCALS OF AN INDEPENDENT MEXICAN HUSTLA...EITHER HE'LL BE FORCED TO TURN 13 OR GET SMASHED ON...HELL I DOUBT THERE IS ANY NORTENOS IN MEXICO....NOT TO HATE ON YALL BUT I THINK YALL LOSIN DIS WAR...BUT I DONT THINK NORTENOS KNOW that IF THEY WERE TO COME TO LA black's AND OTHER ANTI-SURENOS LIKE MARAVILLA WOULD SUPPORT THEY MOVEMENT..
That's a loaded response for two simple points that I made; 1) Nortenos used to go into L.A. and start funk with Surenos, and, yes, Magic Mountain was a common spot for this being that it's the first stop in the Grapevine on the way to L.A. Lot's of Nortenos used to go their back in the day, flamed up, looking for Surenos. Anymore? No. That point was made to describe something that took place a couple of decades ago. 2) There could be some Nortenos in L.A. for whatever reason, but, obviously, they aren't gang banging, at least not actively.

All I brought up was a reference to the past and a what if scenario on the present, really in response to Individual's comment, and I think you misunderstood a great deal of it. Especially in the end when you say, 'Not to hate on 'y'all'. Who are you referring to when you say 'yall?
You are a mathafucking lie!!!!!!Nortenos cant even push the FAKE sur out of their own town,SO WHY and the fuck are they going to drive over 300mi. to set trip on some rivals????They can't even drive around the corner to check the fake ones and you say they go to magic mountain to look for the real ones hahaha........you should be banned for faking the funk!!!!!!!!!!!You make real N/M sound silly as fuck!Damn new wave Norteno...

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 13th, 2006, 5:11 pm

Jupebox wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Shox112 wrote:i aint no mexican but you sound like YOU DONT KNOW WHaT the FU** YOU TALKIN BOUT TERITORY = POWER, AND POWER=MONEY...THEY MORE TERRITORY YOU GOT THE MORE YOU GOT YOUR HANDS IN the STREET REVENUE FROM THE TAXIN POINT OF VIEW...QUIT TRYIN TO MAKE the NORTENOS SOUND LIKE THEY MO BIZNESS LIKE WHEN THEY AINT THEY JUST AINT GOT THE NUMBERS AND TERRITORY...AS MUCH AS ITS SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GETTIN WHAT IS S'POSED TO BE NORTENO MONEY...IT SHOULD BE the SAME FOR NORTENOS COMIN TO LA YEAH THEY JUST LIVE THERE AND MIGHT BE HUSTLIN ON the UNDER OR SOLO...BUT THEY CANT DO that FOR LONG WITHOUT ALARMIN the LOCALS OF AN INDEPENDENT MEXICAN HUSTLA...EITHER HE'LL BE FORCED TO TURN 13 OR GET SMASHED ON...HELL I DOUBT THERE IS ANY NORTENOS IN MEXICO....NOT TO HATE ON YALL BUT I THINK YALL LOSIN DIS WAR...BUT I DONT THINK NORTENOS KNOW that IF THEY WERE TO COME TO LA black's AND OTHER ANTI-SURENOS LIKE MARAVILLA WOULD SUPPORT THEY MOVEMENT..
That's a loaded response for two simple points that I made; 1) Nortenos used to go into L.A. and start funk with Surenos, and, yes, Magic Mountain was a common spot for this being that it's the first stop in the Grapevine on the way to L.A. Lot's of Nortenos used to go their back in the day, flamed up, looking for Surenos. Anymore? No. That point was made to describe something that took place a couple of decades ago. 2) There could be some Nortenos in L.A. for whatever reason, but, obviously, they aren't gang banging, at least not actively.

All I brought up was a reference to the past and a what if scenario on the present, really in response to Individual's comment, and I think you misunderstood a great deal of it. Especially in the end when you say, 'Not to hate on 'y'all'. Who are you referring to when you say 'yall?
You are a mathafucking lie!!!!!!Nortenos cant even push the FAKE sur out of their own town,SO WHY and the fu-- are they going to drive over 300mi. to set trip on some rivals????They can't even drive around the corner to check the fake ones and you say they go to magic mountain to look for the real ones hahaha........you should be banned for faking the funk!!!!!!!!!!!You make real N/M sound silly as fu--!Damn new wave Norteno...
What is your deal with Nortenos, why are u constantly talking shitt?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2006, 5:32 pm

Some blacks in the bay on that momma killin infant killa...