white supremacists stab Black man

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

white supremacists stab Black man

Unread post by 'X' » December 13th, 2006, 7:26 pm

Four Reputed Supremacists Charged With SoCal Hate-Crime Stabbing
AP

CLAREMONT, December 13, 2006 - Four reputed white supremacists were charged with stabbing a black man at a shopping center where they had stopped while heading to a weekend rally, authorities said.

Los Angeles County prosecutors charged each man Tuesday with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon. The charges include hate crime allegations that add several years to a sentence if the men are convicted.

Their arraignment in Pomona Superior Court was postponed to Dec. 15.

A group of up to a dozen white men exchanged words with two black men who had left a liquor store, and then attacked them Friday night near an intersection, police said.

One man, Charles Washington, was stabbed several times, Claremont police Lt. Paul Davenport said.

He was treated at a hospital and released, the lieutenant said.

The white men apparently were making a "pit stop" in Claremont, a college town about 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, while en route to a white supremacist rally at the West Los Angeles Federal Building, Davenport said.

Witnesses identified several suspects and a vehicle. The suspects were arrested at the rally the next day, Davenport said.

They were identified as Chad Timothy Milson, 20, of Yucca Valley; Anthony Scott Allen, 23, of Big Bear City; Ryan Christopher White, 28, of Joshua Tree; and Joseph Dale McCool, 20, of Yucca Valley.

All were being held on at least $550,000 bail each on Wednesday.

Allen's attorney, Robert Hartmann, said Wednesday that he had not had a chance to review the case and could not comment on it but denied his client was a racist.

"I'm confident that the evidence will establish that he's not a white supremacist," Hartmann said.

Milson had not obtained a lawyer on Wednesday. Calls to attorneys for the other men were not immediately returned.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 13th, 2006, 11:40 pm

So? Today in America, hundreds of black people will stab hundreds of white people for simple shit like over an argument.

Thing is what happens is that police don't do shit even though they say they do, and the white person's family lives in fear for the rest of their lives.

The next morning the black guy who did that crap keeps bragging on to his homies about how he stabbed that fool here, how he shot that fool there and so fourth, everyone laughs, goes home, smokes a blunt, fucks and gets a white chick pregnant and goes out on a killing spree, and in the end, no one snitches.

:D

No offense. This is my opinion. If you want you can attack me just no racist comments please cause that's gonna prove my point and add some more conspiracy to the sterotype I just described...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 1:25 am

hows it gonna prove your point idiot? The idiocy on this board, ridiculous.

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » December 14th, 2006, 2:02 am

holy crap I used to live in Claremont, and thats where those Africans I was telling you about live.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 14th, 2006, 2:10 am

perongregory wrote:hows it gonna prove your point idiot? The idiocy on this board, ridiculous.
Its useless_person

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2006, 7:40 am

T.K wrote:
perongregory wrote:hows it gonna prove your point idiot? The idiocy on this board, ridiculous.
Its useless_person
I thought I be the only one peeping this...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 14th, 2006, 9:40 am

If you want you can attack me just no racist comments please

ur jus sayin that cuz u kno ur not gonna be able 2 get attacked....n if i was 2 "attack" u, i think u would be worry'ed about a lil more than a few racist comments....

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 14th, 2006, 10:39 am

if the white bois out numbered the black dudes 6 to 1 why didn't they just kick their asses real badly?
thats some extreme pussy ass shit, stab a mother fucher over some words when you out number him so heavily....
i think the difference between what loco said up there about houndreds of black people stabbing white people, schoo whooo... is that black hate groups have a tendiency to be more peaceful since they get shut down by the cops so much more quickly than whitey. if im wrong, lemme know, its just an oppinion since i don't have personal experiance with black hate groups, let alone some pussy ass klans men.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 12:53 pm

there aint black hate groups, there are black protection groups who might be exetremely militant so if some non-blacks wanna start some shit they don't got a problem gettin in that ass. But they not like white groups goin around lookin for white people to just fuck up cause they white. like whites like to say the black panthers are a supremacist group, but the BP's never left the community to fuck up white people (they were comm. protection), but the klan and skinheads, popo and all those white supremacy groups did.

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChrisF202 » December 14th, 2006, 1:01 pm

perongregory wrote:there aint black hate groups, there are black protection groups who might be exetremely militant so if some non-blacks wanna start some shit they don't got a problem gettin in that ass. But they not like white groups goin around lookin for white people to just fu-- up cause they white. like whites like to say the black panthers are a supremacist group, but the BP's never left the community to fu-- up white people (they were comm. protection), but the klan and skinheads, popo and all those white supremacy groups did.
Talk about ignorant.
there aint black hate groups
Ever hear of the Black Panthers/New Black Panthers or the Nation of Islam? Two well known admitted terrorist groups.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Chris, fool, I already know about yo bias, racist ass, so I aint even trippin.

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » December 14th, 2006, 1:40 pm

typical white man coward shit!!!
feeling brave to step up to a black man only when hes outnumbered or if he looks like a easy takedown!!!

typical shit aint surprised!!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2006, 4:06 pm

perongregory wrote:Chris, fool, I already know about yo bias, racist ass, so I aint even trippin.
Exactly, not even worthy of a response...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 14th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Angryblackman86 wrote:typical white man coward shit!!!
feeling brave to step up to a black man only when hes outnumbered or if he looks like a easy takedown!!!

typical shit aint surprised!!!
Here in Finland EVERY case I know when some black boys have stabbed someone is when they have outnumbered the people they have attacked on, so should I start to speak about a "typical black man coward shit" or just "typical coward shit"?

This board is getting just more and more ridiculous... Open up your eyes. People are putting too much weight on "race". Even the black guys here are talking about "race" just like Hitler used to do. Nazis are bad, but their views about the existence of different human races aren't, right? F*cking idiots. I'm drunk, yes, but just fed up with this nonsense people are talking about here. Drop that whole "race" factor and you might learn something.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 14th, 2006, 10:56 pm

There is..

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » December 14th, 2006, 10:57 pm

well in prison white gangs are generally outnumbered, so that speaks volume they if they have power within the system. Or at least some of them seem to.

n'gah pleeeez

Unread post by n'gah pleeeez » December 14th, 2006, 11:39 pm

perongregory wrote:there aint black hate groups, there are black protection groups who might be exetremely militant so if ....."

oh whatfu=kin EVER!!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 11:40 pm

shut up geriatric.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 14th, 2006, 11:53 pm

Nigga please is RealizeTheRealHo...

As for the thread, reading shit like this helps justify the ruthless, caveman type savage shit I done did to whites in the past, helps me sleep easier nigga, I feel less guilt.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 11:56 pm

BlaKK wrote:Nigga please is RealizeTheRealHo...

As for the thread, reading shit like this helps justify the ruthless, caveman type savage shit I done did to whites in the past, helps me sleep easier nigga, I feel less guilt.

Hahahaah!

n'gah pleeeez

Unread post by n'gah pleeeez » December 15th, 2006, 12:00 am

BlaKK wrote:Nigga please is RealizeTheRealHo...

did you just call me a nigga?

so typical of a racist to be callin people nigga.. get over your sad black self.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 15th, 2006, 12:09 am

Realize I got laid like half hour ago, and smoked a fat ass spliff on my way home from work on the 15 freeway doin like 140, maybe 20 minutes ago, so what the fuck is this "sad" talk, nahhh homegirl, come correct and speak like you got some muthafuchan sense.

n'gah pleeeez

Unread post by n'gah pleeeez » December 15th, 2006, 12:11 am

BlaKK wrote:Realize I got laid like half hour ago, and smoked a fat ass spliff on my way home from work on the 15 freeway doin like 140, maybe 20 minutes ago, so what the fu-- is this "sad" talk, nahhh homegirl, come correct and speak like you got some muthafuchan sense.

you are so full of shit (ABOUT EVERYHING), it's completely stained your skin a darkened hue....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 15th, 2006, 12:13 am

lol @ white

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 15th, 2006, 12:34 am

BlaKK wrote:Realize I got laid like half hour ago, and smoked a fat ass spliff on my way home from work on the 15 freeway doin like 140, maybe 20 minutes ago, so what the fu-- is this "sad" talk, nahhh homegirl, come correct and speak like you got some muthafuchan sense.
8)

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 15th, 2006, 12:54 am

lol @ blac hate group, wut blac group u heard that goes around beatin other people over they race? :lol: :lol: :lol: there SHOULD ce a blac hate group tho, they need to whoop some of these cracaz in this threads ass[/quote]

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 15th, 2006, 12:59 am

ChrisF202 wrote:
Ever hear of the Black Panthers/New Black Panthers or the Nation of Islam? Two well known admitted terrorist groups.
When did they ever admit they were terrorist groups?

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » December 15th, 2006, 11:21 am

Well, I can't see how a bunch racist white boys from the boondocks can come to a white supremacist really in the the middle of LOS ANGELES, stab a brotha on the way, and get a way with it. :?:

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 15th, 2006, 11:37 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:

ur jus sayin that because u kno ur not gonna be able 2 get attacked....n if i was 2 "attack" u, i think u would be worry'ed about a lil more than a few racist comments....
Also, I forgot to mention --- no threats please. Thank you.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 15th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Idiot isn't a racist comment but an insult...

Did I mention no insults???

If not, no insults!!! Thank you.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 15th, 2006, 11:45 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:

ur jus sayin that because u kno ur not gonna be able 2 get attacked....n if i was 2 "attack" u, i think u would be worry'ed about a lil more than a few racist comments....
Also, I would like to point out my father was unarmed when he chased down a man with a gun so crazyness runs in the family, or more like the nation...

Through my Scartown connections, or better yet a more safer way through my brother's connections, I can buy my own gun. I'll shoot back...

But with the connections my family has, I think I can get a lisance to carry an AK-47 around with me at all times, as well as 10 heavily armed body guards for the price of loyalty and honor.

:D

I wouldn't be worried at all. The only part where I'd be worried is if you dropped a 50 megaton nuclear bomb on me and I don't think you can have that arranged...

I hope we shall continue this discuission in a more relaxed and civllized manner and not look to using threats, insults or racist comments or any other uncivillized ways of conversation for that matter. Thank you...

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 16th, 2006, 12:13 am

I hope we shall continue this discuission in a more relaxed and civllized manner and not look to using threats, insults or racist comments or any other uncivillized ways of conversation for that matter. Thank you...
Ha..ya right