The REAL about CHICANO Gangs who hate BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 15th, 2006, 9:55 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
Chi Town reppin wrote:Yall got the FUCKIN TERMINATOR ASS YALL GOVORNOR, HOW COMMERCIALIZED AND HOLLYWOOD IS THAT! Yall hods lookin liks suburbs with taggin. Yall got over 700 gangs and aint evern had close to 700 murders in well over 10 years. Theres about 60 mobs in the Chi and the Chi have more murders than yall PLUS the fact that your citys 3 times as big as ours. Plus we got police cameras with gunshot detection in our high crime areas so the murders have alot slowed down in the Chi and my city STILL have more murders than yall. Now that ain shit 2 b proud of thats just the facts. And thats not even Counting the surrounding citys and suburbs where Chi Town niggas went years ago to open up shop {Harvey IL, Dolton IL, South Holland IL, Maywood IL, Gary Indiana, JUST TO NAME A COUPLE!} Every Chicago SUBURB/City I just named has a higher murder rate PER CAPITA {Slow pokes look it up} than LA. Just the truth. On some real shit I truely believe that this Brothers and Folk shit is REALLER that that Bloods and Crips Sureno and Norteno and ESE shit. Since yall wanna get on some movie/internet/commercialized shit go to chicagomobs.org or chicagogangs.org just so you can get a IDEA of how real this Chi Town shit is

Listen up bitch!

I'm not impressed with chi-town what-so-ever and I sure the fuc-k ain't impressed with you!

To quote your faggot ass: "....Martinez come to Cook County and get ur shoes in you money took goofy. .../

Just to show you how LAME you sound,

I've been in the REAL County bitch-->

Thee L.A. County Jail running shit, running a muck, slanging, making money, hustling, Preying on women like you.....

I WAS THE JACKER muthafucka!!

That's on EAST LOS ANGELES !!

getting down with my enemies in 9500, in the holding cells, in Way Side Ranch open dorm gladiator style.

Where "fakes" :shock: like you exposed with the quickness!!

Go eat a fat dick boy, :evil: you fu---en queer!

ENOUGH SAID.
u sound ignorant, how would u know that chi town jails aint as bad as LA county or jails anywhere for that matter, u aint never been to em, that tough guy shit over the net is played homey, i bet if u went to chi town jail talkin like that u would get the shit kicked out of u, jail is jail, I know LA county is real bad cause of the race riots and all that gang shit, but who are u to say what is worse if u aint even been to these other jails people are talkin about?
Ok....lets end this little argument right here and now. I know someone very well that has done time in both LA County and Cook County Jails....he has told me that Cook Co. got nothing on LA County.
Thats one opinion there.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 15th, 2006, 11:42 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:You sound like your pumping yourself up for WRESTLE-MANIA 25!!!! :lol:

LOOOLLLL!!!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 15th, 2006, 11:43 pm

oso1 wrote: talking about beating people so bad that their guts are falling out . LOL

someone getting dome smashed and their brain is falling out of their skull LOL.

lol...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 15th, 2006, 11:49 pm

[quote="BlaKK"]Nigga Qball over here tryin to spit rhymes, LOLL!! at this new york sorry ass nigga, not knowin his shit is watered down like Kool-Aid. Then he go and speak on some BS, madd cuzz us west side cali niggas is ruffless as fu--.[/quote]

whose white di*khead?im black.. real niggahs dont say other niggahs names who dont got shit to do with it,thats a female characteristic...get off my dick dont say my name stick to being clowned nonstop on the forum/stick to being in the crib with the wife & kids/college life ..you might live longer fagot..niggah crying because i laughed that a niggah (like the 4th niggah from cali on here) said you dont know what the fu*k you talking about on the street..stop earhustling,go in the street & get valid information bum azz niggah lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 15th, 2006, 11:58 pm

as for that fu*k new york comment you made imma ignore that if it wasnt for this website niggahs wouldnt even know what the fu*k a riverside was on the real...you would get ya chest caved in on new york soil talking smack i think niggahs been lacing ya smoke with angel dust you talking like you some kind of rambo or something....take ya bitch azz to bed

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 16th, 2006, 12:05 am

p.s fu*k you & ya neighborhood....4200 block tonga crip gang? or whatever that cardboard set was? get the fu*k outta here non-active bastards.

have a nice day

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 16th, 2006, 12:09 am

To: Qdawg
Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:59 pm
Subject: ay cuzz
that was my fault nigga I misread the thread i thought it was you who typed those words, but as i peeped again I see you was only laughin, again my fault loc, i ain't even knowin it looked like your words cuzz nothing was quoted, that was my bad nigga no disrespect

lol..now that you sent me that just ignore what i typed kid

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 16th, 2006, 12:28 am

I never thought i ever be trippin on another oof' but this is the web and this monkey ass nigga probly ain't even Samoan, "Oso" nahh cuzz, Fuck that nigga.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 16th, 2006, 12:32 am

I never said anything about killing people. :wink:

Ah screw it I'm bored and there shouldn't be anything on tv right now. 2:30 am...

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 16th, 2006, 12:33 am

Ok...topic please or I will have to lock it.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 16th, 2006, 12:38 am

Chicano gangs hating on blacks???

*Moves head around in an annoying manner and sounds off with a Spanish accent*

Chica! Don't be stupid! It isn't alright to hate on everythan!

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 16th, 2006, 12:46 am

all got the FUCKIN TERMINATOR ASS YALL GOVORNOR, HOW COMMERCIALIZED AND HOLLYWOOD IS THAT! Yall hods lookin liks suburbs with taggin. Yall got over 700 gangs and aint evern had close to 700 murders in well over 10 years. Theres about 60 mobs in the Chi and the Chi have more murders than yall PLUS the fact that your citys 3 times as big as ours. Plus we got police cameras with gunshot detection in our high crime areas so the murders have alot slowed down in the Chi and my city STILL have more murders than yall. Now that ain shit 2 b proud of thats just the facts. And thats not even Counting the surrounding citys and suburbs where Chi Town niggas went years ago to open up shop {Harvey IL, Dolton IL, South Holland IL, Maywood IL, Gary Indiana, JUST TO NAME A COUPLE!} Every Chicago SUBURB/City I just named has a higher murder rate PER CAPITA {Slow pokes look it up} than LA. Just the truth. On some real shit I truely believe that this Brothers and Folk shit is REALLER that that Bloods and Crips Sureno and Norteno and ESE shit. Since yall wanna get on some movie/internet/commercialized shit go to chicagomobs.org or chicagogangs.org just so you can get a IDEA of how real this Chi Town shit is

duh obviously chi has per capita more homicides then LA cuz LA got ALOT more nice areas, u need to take the per capita of South Central and Watts and compare it to south or west chi u dumb muthafuca, lol @ yo gay ass fruity nations bein harder then c's and b's, nigga please, go choke on some pork chops and read up on yo knowledge books u fucin geek, the fuc outta here with that gay ass shit, dont forget compton had the highest murder rate in the nation last year so get that chicago and gary BS the fuc outta here too u fucin fruitcake

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 16th, 2006, 12:48 am

http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compar ... gary&s2=IN

only thang gary got higher then compton is theft and rape :lol: :lol: :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 16th, 2006, 12:53 am

aggravated assault (muthafucaz gettin they ass beat and attaced)

compton: 1152 gary: 284

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and gary got 4,000 more people.....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 16th, 2006, 2:32 am

BlaKK wrote:I never thought i ever be trippin on another oof' but this is the web and this monkey ass nigga probly ain't even Samoan, "Oso" nahh cuzz, fu-- that nigga.
Naw he probably aint a samoan, that would spell it uso

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 16th, 2006, 3:06 am

BlaKK wrote:And 'IE' Them casa blanca niggas reside way over there by the 60 freeway nigga in the boonies cuzz whatchu speakin on cuhh...
I'm not from Riverside and I realize I'm not an expert. But I do know for a fact that Casa Blanca is the OG SouthSide Riverside Gang. They rep SS Riverside. I know theirs alot of other lil varrios claiming SS Riv but CBR is the real deal.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 16th, 2006, 3:40 am

Nah nigga they on the other side of the 91 freeway cuzz they dont even fuck with us, they know wus good, thats southeast riverside nigga peep a map... They on the east side, nigga we the southside, anything west of the 91 is wtcg.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 16th, 2006, 9:43 am

perongregory wrote: real shit, you dont flop around. But could this be beacause you come from East Los? WOuld you feel the same if you were from South LA, West LA, etc.?
That leads me to believe that this whole racist shit is closely related to gang warfare, and therefore is kind of superficial....What do you think?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2006, 11:49 am

it's not solely attached to that but thats wanna the prominent aspects of the shit.

DK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DK » December 17th, 2006, 2:20 am

MARTINEZ wrote: One more than thing:

Your weenie ass Cook County jail cant' hold a candle to MOST infamous county jail the country:

the L.A. County Jail,

You would really be saying "OMG = Oh my God" when your holding on to someone's belt loop

--------------------

Those Mexicans in Chicago are Paisas = Mexican Nationals,

They are NOT --> L.A. street cholos

So stop thinking your hard cause #%@&$% "Refugio" :shock: is running around before in Cook County, he just came across the border 3 months ago, and your a "Real Gangster" compared to him :wink:

You aint' never bumped into anyone named "Big Loco" or "Big Cyco" or "Big Monstro" :lol:
from Varrio ---- in your lil Cook County jail all tatted down, with a big ass shank for loud mouth punks :evil: like you!
Hahaha :lol: What's up Martinez? How've you been?
-DK

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 17th, 2006, 4:01 am

surrs are racist nigga and thats why the riverside gang stay a sur killin ass nigga, anybody on this board trippin, cuzz them muthafuchas is racist. and thats why i say the shit i say and we do the shit we do, surr killin, i seen this niggas guts get popped out, nigga, dont even get this shit twisted my nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 17th, 2006, 4:11 am

this niggas guts was movin on the sidewalk his insides nigga. i could smell this niggas life my nigga and that real, the big homie Vooney slit that niggas throat, niggas was left in the dirt, i aint even knowin if this niggas is still alive cuhh, Nigga was from Arlanza13, caught slippin on wabs ground.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 17th, 2006, 4:22 am

i work at the mall now tho and i crossed path with the homegirl and she was tellin me dood aint dead but he brain dead.

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 17th, 2006, 12:53 pm

Ok....lets end this little argument right here and now. I know someone very well that has done time in both LA County and Cook County Jails....he has told me that Cook Co. got nothing on LA County.
[/quote]

Bytch how you gon end a argument on some shit that you HEARD.You sound dumb. When I was IN LA and them bitch ass MEXICANS seen I had on GIRBAUDS and Air Force Ones instead of Khakis and Chucks they knew I wasnt from round there plus I had on my red and black Sox fitted cap with BPS stitched in it and them bitches wasnt on shit. And I said I WASNT proud that my city was more buck than yours but the fact is that it is. I ain make it that way. I jus hate when Hollywood mufuckas wanna try 2 hate on in the street niggas cuz we aint chasin no movie crews around this bitch, in fact we dodgin them cameras they got on them light poles with the flashin blue lights on em! Niggas like you would be in front of a police camera flashin yo set to the eye in the sky. And another thing to the bytch lying bout knowing somebody that went to Cook County jail, if he Mexican and a bangers and he was reppin some Cali shit, if he didnt tell you he got beat the fuck up he lying or you lying

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 17th, 2006, 1:01 pm

duh obviously chi has per capita more homicides then LA because LA got ALOT more nice areas, u need to take the per capita of South Central and Watts and compare it to south or west chi u dumb muthafuca,

I wish I could get some direct stats and numbers to compare Englewood and Humbolt Park to Watts or South Central so I could make you feel real dumb

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 17th, 2006, 1:06 pm

funk on site wrote:http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compar ... gary&s2=IN

only thang gary got higher then compton is theft and rape :lol: :lol: :lol:
Use this same link and Compare Chicago to LA the only crime LA has more of than Chicago is rape dummy. No swagger havin ass niggas runnin round staelin pucci

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 17th, 2006, 1:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7xzKVVrT8

Since alot of you faggots wanna c Chi niggas on camera check this video out. See some REAL projects. the projects in LA look like the projects we got in our suburbs

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 17th, 2006, 1:34 pm

^^^^^ check out these bitch ass GDs from Cabrini Greens projects

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7xzKVVrT8

Since alot of you faggots wanna c Chi niggas on camera check this video out. See some REAL projects. the projects in LA look like the projects we got in our suburbs
what the fuck does looks gotta do with it?

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 17th, 2006, 1:54 pm

what the fu-- does looks gotta do with it?

Looks really ain got shit to do with it. Its just a fact that the Chi is more gutta than LA.

Since alot of you LA cats only bleave what you can see on a TV or computer screen yall can check out these you tube videos of Chi shit. Dez dummys on camera like you LA dudes be. and these dont even show the half of how real this Chi town shit be

http://youtube.com/results?search_query ... rch=Search

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 17th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Chi-town reppin, i respect Chicago an all but you shouldnt have the need to go out and diss everyone out west

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 17th, 2006, 4:22 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:

Bytch how you gon end a argument on some shit that you HEARD.You sound dumb. When I was IN LA and them bitch ass MEXICANS seen I had on GIRBAUDS and Air Force Ones instead of Khakis and Chucks they knew I wasnt from round there plus I had on my red and black Sox fitted cap with BPS stitched in it and them women wasnt on shit. And I said I WASNT proud that my city was more buck than yours but the fact is that it is. I ain make it that way. I jus hate when Hollywood mufuckas wanna try 2 hate on in the street niggas because we aint chasin no movie crews around this bitch, in fact we dodgin them cameras they got on them light poles with the flashin blue lights on em! Niggas like you would be in front of a police camera flashin yo set to the eye in the sky. And another thing to the bytch lying bout knowing somebody that went to Cook County jail, if he Mexican and a bangers and he was reppin some Cali shit, if he didnt tell you he got beat the fu-- up he lying or you lying[/quote]

Haha....what you just call me? And quit all that nonsense you are babbling..... :roll: