Long Beach Crips VS Damus/Pirus?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Long Beach Crips VS Damus/Pirus?

Unread post by youngwun » November 14th, 2006, 12:21 pm

Aint my neck of the woods, but anyone got a list of past/current beefs/wars between LB Crips and homies from the red side?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 14th, 2006, 5:46 pm

ICG and RTC had a medium beef with the carson pirus,but it wasnt coming off major, of course SOS still rides on them carson usos.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 15th, 2006, 11:06 am

It's always been brazy to me that the dude who brought crippin to the mainstream (Snoop) from a set that aint BK. Ya feel me?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 15th, 2006, 2:37 pm

youngwun wrote:It's always been brazy to me that the dude who brought crippin to the mainstream (Snoop) from a set that aint BK. Ya feel me?
haha, snoops a buster ass nigga. with all that money you think he'd donate some back the hood that helped him get famous, get them niggas some guns to fight off the mexicans and shit but he aint giving a dime
no respect

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 15th, 2006, 3:12 pm

Haha of course he aint. Doubt he can even go to the hood.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2006, 2:40 am

I THINK NIGGAZ FROM BOMPTON DON'T TAKE NIGGAZ FROM LONG BEACH SERIOUS...SHIT COULD PROBABLY BE SAID FOR C.C. TOO.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 15th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Y.G. wrote:I THINK NIGGAZ FROM compton DON'T TAKE NIGGAZ FROM LONG BEACH SERIOUS...SHIT COULD PROBABLY BE SAID FOR C.C. TOO.
fo'real thou the only hood that u could take serious is the mexicans and macc mafia but other then that long beach is a safe to a compton crip nigga thats why u could find us at any party out there no matter the hood we in the carmilitos, parwoods, off south st,up in elm,pch,pacific,from downtown to the north we there

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 15th, 2006, 10:49 pm

MOB had their hood day in E/S Long Beach this year. Shit was brazy and no C's in sight.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2006, 9:18 am

On the NS accross the st from Wilson High School theres a park where I seen like every hood in Long Beach tagged on those tables. Even WSP hit up on em lol. Man OLB is in LBC and they not even deep haha.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » December 17th, 2006, 11:47 pm

there has "never" been a major beef with any other hood outside of longbeach
to include hispanic and asian gangs!!!

why? longbeach biggest hoods have so many clics it's hard to keep up with who's who, and so many inside beefs have claimed lives of alot of bangers from the L.B. .
why would i beef with somebody miles away, when my hood aint even got it together.

no outside hood has ever took initiative to start a war with longbeach hoods either, but it doesnt go to say that some hoods dont like LBC
it's just a pointed out fact. those who are familiar whith the pricipalities in longbeach can understand, and those who speak on longbeach of what they see and dont know should consider the history.

i've been in alot of hoods and i can manuever throughout the entire L.A. county with no rebuttle (not braggin) im just sayin, 9 times out of 10 i've
had confrentation in my own hood as oppossed to any other hood.

i dont know man i guess it's the way it is. the first murder in the hood was was carried out on somebody from the hood, who was jackin homies from the hood. it's a twisted reality, but has tarnished gangs to date.

i can see how are outsiders dont underdstand, your not alone, niether do I.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » December 17th, 2006, 11:49 pm

why? longbeach biggest hoods have so many clics it's hard to keep up with who's who, and so many inside beefs have claimed lives of alot of bangers from the L.B. .
why would i beef with somebody miles away, when my hood aint even got it together.

no outside hood has ever took initiative to start a war with longbeach hoods either, but it doesnt go to say that some hoods dont like LBC
it's just a pointed out fact. those who are familiar whith the pricipalities in longbeach can understand, and those who speak on longbeach of what they see and dont know should consider the history.

i've been in alot of hoods and i can manuever throughout the entire L.A. county with no rebuttle (not braggin) im just sayin, 9 times out of 10 i've

i dont know man i guess it's the way it is. the first murder in the hood was was carried out on somebody from the hood, who was jackin homies from the hood. it's a twisted reality, but has tarnished gangs to date.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 17th, 2006, 11:50 pm

Yeah, I feel that. LBC the only place I don't feel 100% comfortable in, including Watts. Never know whos street is whos, whos doing what, or whats going down. Guess it aint my job to either, but I've been away to swerve through most of the E/S, W/S, Watts and Compton fine... Inglewood too, knowing whos who and whats poppin off.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » December 18th, 2006, 12:00 am

NikexCortez Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the NS accross the st from Wilson High School theres a park where I seen like every hood in Long Beach tagged on those tables. Even WSP hit up on em lol. Man OLB is in LBC and they not even deep haha.

dawg you must've been high as kite man, LOL!!! that's waaaay eastside
almost orange county no where near the northside bro.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 18th, 2006, 12:12 am

dats what I was thinkin...aint wilson near ximeno

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 18th, 2006, 12:12 am

IM HOPIN HE MEANT LONG BEACH JORDAN

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 18th, 2006, 3:50 am

LONG BEACH IS A HOME AWAY FROM THE HOOD FOR A LOT OF NIGGAZ FROM BOMPTON, WATTS, AND PROBABLY OTHER CITIES I GOT FEW RELATIVES THAT STAY OUT THERE FROM FTP.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 18th, 2006, 3:53 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:
Y.G. wrote:I THINK NIGGAZ FROM compton DON'T TAKE NIGGAZ FROM LONG BEACH SERIOUS...SHIT COULD PROBABLY BE SAID FOR C.C. TOO.
fo'real thou the only hood that u could take serious is the mexicans and macc mafia but other then that long beach is a safe to a compton crip nigga thats why u could find us at any party out there no matter the hood we in the carmilitos, parwoods, off south st,up in elm,pch,pacific,from downtown to the north we there

LOL! THE CARMILITOS USE TO BE CRACKIN BACK IN THE DAYS MY DAD SAID BECAUSE ONE TIME BACK IN '85/'86 WE WENT OVER THERE SO MY DAD CAN GET SOME WEED AND NIGGAZ BUSTED OUR BACK WINDOW OUT WITH ME IN THE CAR SLEEP. BELIEVE POPS AND HIS HOMIES HANDLED THEY BUSINESS AFTER THAT.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 18th, 2006, 5:10 am

Bay Niggaz and LBC niggaz(I dont know how that started)

Dont forget although the homiez(GSTWBLC) aint have a all out war with any LBC hoods, its been some tension in North LB and the Eastside of LBC because some niggaz see the fact that its a lot of Baby Loc's out there as encroachment on the LBC hoods

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2006, 8:38 am

Damn I was trippin when I said Wilson High. Maybe it was Jordan High...I could ask the homeboy but it wouldn't even matter. I'll take your word for it. But a other hoods outside of the LBC HAVE gone to war with an LBC hood. OLBZ vs CHONGOS. I even got a article by the Timez to back it up. Peep this. viewtopic.php?t=16334

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 18th, 2006, 2:34 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
why in your opinion you wouldnt take 20s or Insanes seriouslyu?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 18th, 2006, 9:37 pm

[quote="Tyefo'real thou the only hood that u could take serious is the mexicans and macc mafia but other then that long beach is a safe to a compton crip nigga thats why u could find us at any party out there no matter the hood we in the carmilitos, parwoods, off south st,up in elm,pch,pacific,from downtown to the north we there[/quote]

why in your opinion you wouldnt take 20s or Insanes seriouslyu?[/quote]

nigga because they long beach niggaz most of em is pretty boys

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 18th, 2006, 10:10 pm

Yeah but to put the macc mafia as more serious?
I agree R20s and a few others were known to dye their hair green and all sorts of gay homo colours, but i would put them before macc

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 18th, 2006, 10:39 pm

Nah nigga^^^NIGGAZ BE SLEEPIN ON NORTH LBC LOC...WHEN ERRYBODY THINK LONG CEACH THEY THINK IC or R20's but MACC MAFIA AND FOE CORNA BLOCC IS KNOWN TO POP NIGGAZ AND DATS SOME REAL SH*T

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2006, 3:58 am

Shox112 wrote:Nah nigga^^^NIGGAZ BE SLEEPIN ON NORTH LBC LOC...WHEN ERRYBODY THINK LONG CEACH THEY THINK IC or R20's but MACC MAFIA AND FOE CORNA BLOCC IS KNOWN TO POP NIGGAZ AND DATS SOME REAL SH*T

A THATS REAL TALK I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MACK MAFIA AND CORNER BLOCK BUT NORTH LONG BEACH IS MORE ACTIVE THAN E/S OF LONG BEACH....SHIT AIN'T THE E/S OF LONG BEACH WERE ALL THE FREAKS IS AT AND WERE THEY HAVE THEM GAY PARADES ON THE NEWS.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 19th, 2006, 6:26 am

Yeah u talkin bout that district...Belmont shores or sumthin' like that but on the real...Even real LBC niggaz will admit that the North gets a lil' mo' grimey with it

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 19th, 2006, 7:10 am

North got a lot of different hoods and shit. I give Mac Mafia they props I had never heard of em till I was kicking it with my cuzzins from SSCC, they was giving them SS's problems.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 19th, 2006, 7:45 am

North got a lot of different hoods and shit. I give Mac Mafia they props I had never heard of em till I was kicking it with my cuzzins from SSCC, they was giving them SS's problems.
Yeah Mac is one of them hoods dats always on alert, them niggaz is like a smaller hood but they be lettin' niggaz have it...but they main beef is with the NS Chongos and the rest last

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 19th, 2006, 8:24 am

Tye wrote:Yeah but to put the macc mafia as more serious?
I agree R20s and a few others were known to dye their hair green and all sorts of gay homo colours, but i would put them before macc
its just that the northside is right by us so they got more of a compton influence so they be on some saggin' shit like us but the es aint as active as niggas think they just got to big ass gangs when the north got a new hood at every main cross street shit even the west mo active then the east with the W/S 32nd SOS & the WS Chongos but we dont clash with the S so its really just the chongos on the west

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » December 25th, 2006, 4:07 pm

the eastside of longbeach is the most active part of longbeach period,
the reason being is the biggest gangs frequently come into contact with each other, the most active gangs in longbeach is longos and insanes
because of their numbers, specifcally the YFC's and the malditos.

these gangs didnt get a reputation from their numbers, but from the their activities throughout the years. you must also consider the incarerated
and deceased. tell me what gangs outside of longbeach that has big killin beef with any longbeach.

the first beef i can recall, insane had was insane on insane, in the late 70's. crazy reality but it's been that way since big earnest started jackin
his own homies til they killed him.

longbeach gangs dont have dense hoods as opposed LA hoods which is probably why most dont understand how it goes. i've had more conflicts in longbeach than anywhere else even with my homies.

the only active hood on the west is WSlongos and they barely even get ESlongoalong with ESlongo. mac mafia just made a name for themselves in the late 90's
and 4CB, O-hood an boulevard mafia, are not hardly as active.
i dont think it's the influence it's the way the gangs bang.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 25th, 2006, 8:55 pm

TeeKay wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:
why in your opinion you wouldnt take 20s or Insanes seriouslyu?
i take the insanes serious and the WCC80's but the 20's a nigga dont really trip off of

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 25th, 2006, 9:38 pm

I don't think anyone take the 20's seriously.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 25th, 2006, 9:57 pm

There was two niggas in my unit from 4 corner back in 94. Them niggaz was with the business. Before them niggaz went to the whole they was trippen on every nigga from CC that stepped in the unit....

For a minute like in 01,02 only LB hood I was hearing about was Mac Mafia...