real blood and crip sets that migrated

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
maryland000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

real blood and crip sets that migrated

Unread post by maryland000 » December 17th, 2006, 4:49 pm

what citys not on the west coast have blood or crip sets from california not the ubn shit, I know little rock is one

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 17th, 2006, 8:07 pm

st louis we got...

62 brims
92 bishops
87 kitchen
rollin 60s
1-9 hoovers
107 hoovers
8-3 hoovers
treetop pirus
lime block pirus
rollin 20s bloods

maryland000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by maryland000 » December 17th, 2006, 8:15 pm

they been there for awhile or there new in the area?is that whos doin all the killin down there

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: real blood and crip sets that migrated

Unread post by Qdawg » December 17th, 2006, 8:48 pm

[quote="maryland000"]what citys not on the west coast have blood or crip sets from california not the ubn shit, I know little rock is one[/quote]

maryland :
1600 block e/s santana block
tree top piru

thats the only 2 real sets in md under cali heads

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 17th, 2006, 8:51 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="maryland000"]what citys not on the west coast have blood or crip sets from california not the ubn shit, I know little rock is one[/quote]

maryland :
tree top piru

thats the only 2 real sets in md under cali heads[/quote]

^ only 3 cali sets in md under cali heads (w/s projekt gangsta blood gang)

maryland000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by maryland000 » December 17th, 2006, 9:31 pm

ay dawg were the tree top pirus be at and the blood gang

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 17th, 2006, 11:39 pm

ws projekt gangsta blood is out in p.g county (laurel)

tree top piru..the real ones is in on the westside of town(yale heights)
the dude who started it is like 18-19 years old from compton

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 18th, 2006, 3:01 am

Young Deuce wrote:st louis we got...

62 brims
92 bishops
87 kitchen
rollin 60s
1-9 hoovers
107 hoovers
8-3 hoovers
treetop pirus
lime block pirus
rollin 20s bloods
Duece what set be around natural bridge & union??

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 18th, 2006, 8:05 am

Qdawg wrote:
maryland000 wrote:what citys not on the west coast have blood or crip sets from california not the ubn shit, I know little rock is one
maryland :
tree top piru

thats the only 2 real sets in md under cali heads
Are their any sets in the salibury maryland area holla back.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » December 18th, 2006, 9:57 am

Thats What's Up there's Tanas up in Maryland.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 18th, 2006, 10:20 am

Didn't you say Maryland had some Swans? They fakin the funk?

Do the sets with Kali heads tend to be more serious about the banging there or they just on vacation? Haha.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 1:05 pm

[quote="youngwun"]Didn't you say Maryland had some Swans? They fakin the funk?

Do the sets with Kali heads tend to be more serious about the banging there or they just on vacation? Haha.[/quote]

eastcoast banging is complicated...the 7-9 swans i knew of was from brooklyn,ny who tried to get it jumping off...niggahs was doing they own thing..they had some followers....now my homeboy who lived in queens claimed to be from "inglewood"..said he from 79th st...i dont know if swans consider they hood inglewood or south central i dont know about all that but he was cool....the black gangs(bloods,crips,gd's etc) dont take that gang bangin stuff seriously in md ....all the noise/bodies being dropped is coming from the dope gangs...now the further you go into the country of maryland going towards washington d.c them el saldovorian ms-13,brown pride,sureno's take it serious

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 1:12 pm

twoglocks tell you the truth dawg i never been to salisbury,maryland...if im not mistaken though thats close to d.c though correct me if im wrong..i wouldnt be surprised if there was crews out there

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 18th, 2006, 1:15 pm

79st. swans is in queens by red fam piru and p stones. they all by farmers blvd or springfield. dont know how deep deyis tho

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 1:15 pm

them el salvodorians/guemetelans/mexicans in the dc/md/va area been plugged into mexican l.a gangs since the late 80's but them niggahs from what i seen dont be on no racist shit that they going threw out in cali

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 18th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Qdawg wrote:ws projekt gangsta blood is out in p.g county (laurel)

the dude who started it is like 18-19 years old from compton
where em santanas at in md

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 1:18 pm

[quote="Q"]79st. swans is in queens by red fam piru and p stones. they all by farmers blvd or springfield. dont know how deep deyis tho[/quote]

they must be under a some other g then....my boy live across the street from baisley pjs on foch...thats how i found out it was crips in baisley who disguise theyself out to be blood...niggah hit my phone up like yo niggahs jumped me ...red fam is queens is 5 pt bangers thats what i was telling zipace...them niggahs be on the ave heavy

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 1:20 pm

[quote="Q"][quote="Qdawg"]ws projekt gangsta blood is out in p.g county (laurel)

the dude who started it is like 18-19 years old from compton[/quote]

where em santanas at in md[/quote]

they scattered on the eastside of bmore ,couple of other places

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 1:23 pm

queens seems to change gangs often...when i was up in magnet(jackson)...strongest gang flowing in cambria heights/ hollis/st albans was Lb fam/Lf fam...bloods tried to come in & got shut down...now most of them niggahs turned athens park

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 18th, 2006, 3:01 pm

in nyc
ETGC(MY SET)
SOUTH SIDE CC
BUTLER BLOCC CC
55 NHC
BRIMS
TREE TOP PIRU
ELM ST PIRU
BLOOD STONE VILLANS
ROLLIN 20'S,30'S,60'S
59 AND 52 HOOVER,
PAYBACC CRIP GANG
THESE ARE SOME THAT HAVE CALI ROOTS.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 18th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Qdawg wrote:
Q wrote:79st. swans is in queens by red fam piru and p stones. they all by farmers blvd or springfield. dont know how deep deyis tho
they must be under a some other g then....my boy live across the street from baisley pjs on foch...thats how i found out it was crips in baisley who disguise theyself out to be blood...niggah hit my phone up like yo niggahs jumped me ...red fam is queens is 5 pt bangers thats what i was telling zipace...them niggahs be on the ave heavy
yea... i peeped it. tell u the truth, I dont know how that started. im kinda disappointed in it at that. I used to be out in queens alot... on the reg. Plus my shorty at the time lived right near the highway. We had meetings at the big park out there. I was kool with alot of stones. Matter fact... the ni99a that got the shit started out in Farmers was one of my closest ni99az (RIP). Then shit popped off... and I aint been out there since.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 19th, 2006, 12:28 am

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="Q"]79st. swans is in queens by red fam piru and p stones. they all by farmers blvd or springfield. dont know how deep deyis tho[/quote]

they must be under a some other g then....my boy live across the street from baisley pjs on foch...thats how i found out it was crips in baisley who disguise theyself out to be blood...niggah hit my phone up like yo niggahs jumped me ...red fam is queens is 5 pt bangers thats what i was telling zipace...them niggahs be on the ave heavy[/quote]

yea... i peeped it. tell u the truth, I dont know how that started. im kinda disappointed in it at that. I used to be out in queens alot... on the reg. Plus my shorty at the time lived right near the highway. We had meetings at the big park out there. I was kool with alot of stones. Matter fact... the ni99a that got the shit started out in Farmers was one of my closest guys (RIP). Then shit popped off... and I aint been out there since.[/quote]

thats just evidence to what i was saying about bangin on the east...just because a dude claims the same set as you doesnt mean 1-you know him...2-he goes by the same rule as you....when you told me it was stones on that part of town i was like thats new..i remember when i was living off of springfield bully the only sets in the whole area(merrick,springfield,farmers..all the backblocks) was g.k.b....lil niggahs in i.s59..all the way down springfield to i.s 238 was reppin gkb...now its all kinda sets it seems

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 19th, 2006, 12:45 am

^ i meant i.s 231

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 20th, 2006, 6:58 am

Qdawg wrote:twoglocks tell you the truth dawg i never been to salisbury,maryland...if im not mistaken though thats close to d.c though correct me if im wrong..i wouldnt be surprised if there was crews out there
I think so i havn't been up their fo a lil minute but is it really tru that their are real cali b-dogz roots in maryland cause if not it would b surprising that their fakin the funk.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 20th, 2006, 12:18 pm

^ i cant speak for the whole state every neighborhood i just know the 3 sets i named / spoke to some other dudes from cali who was claiming but wasnt letting the world know about it...md niggahs overall see what that blood/crip shit is really worth...niggahs aint getting paid with it(atleast not in the area) so they sticking to doing they own regular organizations....it will remain that way in the area,you will have some young followers though who will try to mimic what they see/hear

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 20th, 2006, 1:49 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"][quote="Qdawg"]twoglocks tell you the truth dawg i never been to salisbury,maryland...if im not mistaken though thats close to d.c though correct me if im wrong..i wouldnt be surprised if there was crews out there[/quote]I think so i havn't been up their fo a lil minute but is it really tru that their are real cali b-dogz roots in maryland cause if not it would b surprising that their fakin the funk.[/quote]

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:41 am Post subject:

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]

on me, my homie "toine or twan" and his whole fam is from SBCC and he just moved back to Bmore 3 years back to hook up with the other Tanaz out there...aalso got a few sets in different parts of Texas/mossouri/Omaha/mississippi delta/louisiana/Seattle/and of course NYC this stemmed from SBCC being the first in Compton to distribute crack in the early 80's, we put most of Compton down with that shit b4 they was able to do for themselves years later, ask them OG ballin ass Main St Crips (SCLA) why they up today, other sets as well but they wont admit it if they old enough to even know bout this...2C's[/quote]

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 20th, 2006, 1:55 pm

May 16, 2006 10:52 pm US/Eastern

Baltimore Murder Suspect Captured In Las Vegas

(AP) LAS VEGAS Federal authorities say a suspected gang member wanted in a slaying in a Baltimore alley was arrested today near Las Vegas.

The U.S. Marshals Service says 34-year-old Shamvoy Smith is a suspect in the murder of Terrance Randolph, who was beaten and stabbed to death. His burned body, with hands duct taped behind his back, was found in a Baltimore alley on April 12th.

Authorities say Smith also goes by the names "Don Papa" and "Blake Shaidon," and is a high-ranking member of the Bloods street gang. He also is wanted in California for an armed robbery.

Officers arrested Smith during a traffic stop around 4 p-m in the southern part of the Las Vegas valley. He was booked in to the Clark County Detention Center pending extradition to Baltimore.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 20th, 2006, 1:59 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]May 16, 2006 10:52 pm US/Eastern

Baltimore Murder Suspect Captured In Las Vegas

(AP) LAS VEGAS Federal authorities say a suspected gang member wanted in a slaying in a Baltimore alley was arrested today near Las Vegas.

The U.S. Marshals Service says 34-year-old Shamvoy Smith is a suspect in the murder of Terrance Randolph, who was beaten and stabbed to death. His burned body, with hands duct taped behind his back, was found in a Baltimore alley on April 12th.

Authorities say Smith also goes by the names "Don Papa" and "Blake Shaidon," and is a high-ranking member of the Bloods street gang. He also is wanted in California for an armed robbery.

Officers arrested Smith during a traffic stop around 4 p-m in the southern part of the Las Vegas valley. He was booked in to the Clark County Detention Center pending extradition to Baltimore.[/quote]

Fugitive, tied to killing in city, is seized in Nev.
Originally published May 18, 2006

A reputed Bloods gang leader who police say is connected to the murder of a 19-year-old man last month in West Baltimore was caught by U.S. marshals in Las Vegas this week.

Baltimore police provided information to the marshals that led to the arrest Tuesday of Shaidon Blake, charged in a warrant with murder. When authorities arrested Blake, they caught him with a 9 mm Smith & Wesson handgun and 10 rounds, said Matt Jablow, a city police spokesman.

Police said Blake was one of the city's five most-wanted fugitives after investigators charged him in the April 12 killing of Terrance Randolph in the 1900 block of Division St.

Randolph was bound, beaten, stabbed and set on fire, authorities said. Police also have arrested Janet Johnson, 18, in Randolph's death.

City law enforcement officials said Blake was a high-ranking member of the Bloods, who had lived in Los Angeles until recently, and had been wanted on a warrant in a California armed robbery.

While in Baltimore this year, Blake was stopped by police, who conducted a field interview. But the man gave a false name, and a warrant check was unsuccessful, Jablow said. Blake apparently uses aliases, including Shamvoy Smith, authorities said.

City police said Blake is in custody in Las Vegas, awaiting extradition to Baltimore

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 5th, 2007, 7:05 pm

^ So what L.A Blood gang dem niggaz was from homie?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 8th, 2007, 12:32 am

i dont know dog...that hood that happened in is already locked down

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 8th, 2007, 12:33 am

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="maryland000"]what citys not on the west coast have blood or crip sets from california not the ubn shit, I know little rock is one[/quote]

maryland :
tree top piru

thats the only 2 real sets in md under cali heads[/quote]

^ only 3 cali sets in md under cali heads (w/s projekt gangsta blood gang)[/quote]

135 piru

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 8th, 2007, 8:03 am

As of today i am still trying to find out what california b'z & c's sets are out their in maryland and also delaware if you know get back at me hollla.