NY Rappers w/ Gang Affiliations

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 23rd, 2006, 8:58 pm

zip3ace wrote:
mr. chill wrote:no disrespect, but some NY bangers look like clowns to me, the way they wear there bandanas and shit, its like grow up, no disrespect to anyone in NY, but some of those fools make black people look like idiots, i dunno shit just looks so gimicky to me, like the bangin shit is a joke or some kind of new fashion
how you in michigan and know how guys in NY wear they flags?
lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 9th, 2007, 1:51 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:B.E.G.D.A.H

Yea homie is my tru O.G he is originally from sac-town cali.
what the hell is that?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 9th, 2007, 1:52 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:
youngwun wrote:What does that shit stand for homie?
^ Im a PM it to you homie but what chu mean by how NY banga'z b wearing they bandana's.

let the set c known? what is it a secret. dont want the crips by ya to know?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 14th, 2007, 9:09 am

^^ Dats our set name,that's why i keep it low-key like that.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 17th, 2007, 10:32 pm

cadillac tah(murder inc)- crip affiliate
frankie krutches(spanish dude with 1 leg who be in dipset videos)- blood

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 18th, 2007, 1:37 pm

tah hmm dont know about that his hood is mostly red including blacc.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 3:02 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]tah hmm dont know about that his hood is mostly red including black.[/quote]

pov city "used" to be blooded out...its crips off of liberty ave(by liberty park) as well ...dont sleep

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 3:06 pm

its funny because when pov city was blooded out...everybody knows just about everybody in pov city...that niggahs who was crip never got messed with on the bangin tip...if anything it was pov city vs merrick niggahs

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 21st, 2007, 2:35 am

LIBERTY AVE IN SOUTSIDE IS MIXED BTW RED AND TRAYS, AND FURTHER DOWN LIBERTY FROM SOUTH OZONE TO ENY IS MOSTLY RED.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 21st, 2007, 2:49 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]LIBERTY AVE IN SOUTSIDE IS MIXED BTW RED AND TRAYS, AND FURTHER DOWN LIBERTY FROM SOUTH OZONE TO ENY IS MOSTLY RED.[/quote]

when i would take liberty ave from queens into eny all i would see is red tags on the walls & all down them backblocks(cleveland,ashford,warwick)

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 22nd, 2007, 4:27 pm

RIDE DOWN LIBERTY IN THE130'S AND C WHAT YA C ON THE WALLS

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 22nd, 2007, 10:14 pm

NAH MY SIDE OF LIBERTY, EUCLID, CRESCENT TO THE 70'S 80'S AND TIL SS QNZ MIXTURE OF RED AND BLUE TAGS, ALOT OF BLUE THOUGH.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 22nd, 2007, 10:28 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]NAH MY SIDE OF LIBERTY, EUCLID, CRESCENT TO THE 70'S 80'S AND TIL SS QNZ MIXTURE OF RED AND BLUE TAGS, ALOT OF BLUE THOUGH.[/quote]

yeah we spoke on this situation with a minute ago...when i used to swing past ya hood quite often i had asked you where do everybody be at late at night & you was telling me shit was hot & the boys was tryna put the hood on lock....it looks like niggahs had a field day with the tagging in the area of jamaica ave & crescent i think that area is cypress hills

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 23rd, 2007, 11:05 am

LOL THATS CYPRESS HILL CEMETARY NOT CYPRESS HILL PJ'S MY HOOD IS LIKE 50/50 NOW CUZ EVERY NIGGA THAT GETS LOCCED UP AND GETS BEAT UP BY CRIPS IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD GOES IN JAIL CIVILIAN, COMES OUT BLOOD, ITS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE IN NYC, BUT ITS FUNNY CUZ LIKE CACC IN THE DAYS LIKE 99 AND 99 IT WAS LIKE 4 RED RIDAZ IN THE P'S ALL OF THEM WAS SOME OLDER NIGGAZ, NOW NIGGAZ DOING PETTY ASS CRIMES CATCHING PETTY CASES IS NOW BLOOD G'S ITS FUNNY TO ME, I DORM AT MY SCHOOL CAMPUS, BUT IM THE HOOD EVERY WEEKEND, I JUST LAUGH, CUZ THE NIGGAZ AINT ACTIVE AT ALL. THEY SOME YOUNGANS JUST WANTING TO WEAR A RAG AND NOT PUT IN THE WORK, OR REALLY PUT IT DOWN AND REP WHAT THEY WANTING TO BE A PART OF.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2007, 5:14 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]LOL THATS CYPRESS HILL CEMETARY NOT CYPRESS HILL PJ'S MY HOOD IS LIKE 50/50 NOW because EVERY NIGGA THAT GETS LOCCED UP AND GETS BEAT UP BY CRIPS IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD GOES IN JAIL CIVILIAN, COMES OUT BLOOD, ITS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE IN NYC, BUT ITS FUNNY because LIKE CACC IN THE DAYS LIKE 99 AND 99 IT WAS LIKE 4 RED RIDAZ IN THE P'S ALL OF THEM WAS SOME OLDER NIGGAZ, NOW NIGGAZ DOING PETTY ASS CRIMES CATCHING PETTY CASES IS NOW BLOOD G'S ITS FUNNY TO ME, I DORM AT MY SCHOOL CAMPUS, BUT IM THE HOOD EVERY WEEKEND, I JUST LAUGH, because THE NIGGAZ AINT ACTIVE AT ALL. THEY SOME YOUNGANS JUST WANTING TO WEAR A RAG AND NOT PUT IN THE WORK, OR REALLY PUT IT DOWN AND REP WHAT THEY WANTING TO BE A PART OF.[/quote]

i know its not cypress hill pjs...im talking about 2 completely different things right now,i know ya projects is over on euclid and linden....im speaking on the taggings though up on the ave in the cypress hills area not eny...seems like it was a field day over there...about that blood thing thats how it be niggahs be on 1 thing in general....go in the pen come out supposedly ''blood''

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 23rd, 2007, 9:54 pm

O AITE, BUT YEA EVERYONE GO TO THE ISLAND, GREENE, SING SING, COME HOME RED THAT IS SOME SUCCER SHIT IN MY EYES, CUZ U AINT BANGING, U DICC RIDING BASICALLY.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2007, 10:47 pm

some go in blood..claiming 1 set come out claiming another set..some come in crip..go in dont let nobody know they crip,come out blood...some come in claiming nothing come out claiming blood...very few go in stand on they own 2 & leave without claiming nothing

dominicanos/ricans go in claiming latin kings...come out claiming latin kings most had no problems in the pen

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2007, 10:49 pm

now i know the dude unk murda claims to be from ya pjs when hes really around the corner from linden pjs..i dont know what happened with him & his old hood but he basically was clowning the bloods in eny

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2007, 10:55 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]now i know the dude unk murda claims to be from ya pjs when hes really around the corner from linden pjs..i dont know what happened with him & his old hood but he basically was clowning the bloods in eny[/quote]

around the corner on linden in pink houses pjs**

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 26th, 2007, 7:31 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]cadillac tah(murder inc)- crip affiliate
frankie krutches(spanish dude with 1 leg who be in dipset videos)- blood[/quote]

gravy-(bed stuy,bk rapper)-was on some 90s hustler music when he 1st came on the mixtape scene...he got shot in the ass this past summer now he claiming blood

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 27th, 2007, 6:55 pm

MURDER IS FROM PINK HOUSES, AND HE SUPPOSEDLY USED TO BE CRIP I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT, AND ITS NOT HIM HE HAS SOME "MUSCLE" NAH MEAN SO YA KNO YOUR CREW IS G'S NOT NECCASARILY U, SO THERE IT GOES BUT HE HANGS OUT with BLOODS AND NOW WEARS RED FLAGS HMMM THAT DOESNT SOUND GANGSTER TO ME LOL.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 27th, 2007, 9:02 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]MURDER IS FROM PINK HOUSES, AND HE SUPPOSEDLY USED TO BE CRIP I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT, AND ITS NOT HIM HE HAS SOME "MUSCLE" NAH MEAN SO YA KNO YOUR CREW IS G'S NOT NECCASARILY U, SO THERE IT GOES BUT HE HANGS OUT with BLOODS AND NOW WEARS RED FLAGS HMMM THAT DOESNT SOUND GANGSTER TO ME LOL.[/quote]

really though