Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2006, 5:44 pm

As for surs when us and the homies do gang bang on magnolia street 15-16 thick, tho it ain't often, when we do nigga we get excited when we cross path with surrs nigga no matter where they from, we fight more amongst ourselves over who gets to temple drop who, and who gets to pocket check who, nigga... Wallets, weed, coke, blue rags, throwbacks, shanks, muthafuchan, hats, chains nigga name that shit, we come up and take that shit on a grimey jack move nigga...

Funny shit is we always tell these sureno ass niggas, if one of the homies got beef with a sur from some other barrio nigga we hit up that whole click, we talk nigga, let them niggas know its strictly one on one fade nigga, toe to toe, nobody jumps in, and if one of they bois do jump in, we let them know ahead of time that somebody finna get shot.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2006, 5:56 pm

So don't point no finger my way when ya boi gets his stomach split open, nigga. Fuck the raza Homie.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2006, 11:06 pm

And that ain't nothin against Mexicans nigga like i done said, I talk and smoke blunts with them niggas, to this day I'm still testifyin in court 3 years later, for the Mexican homies pops, who a OOOG from Cypress st.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 14th, 2006, 3:33 am

Jupebox wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Jupebox wrote:haha.....ALLOWED to use the word?If I ever hear a Mexican fr. up North saying that I'm fenna check! They say that word because they are trying to act like Brothas w/ the whole Hip-Hop...
Blacks in the Bay area don't take that same approach. They don't trip when Nortenos use that word. Anyone else uses it? It'll be a different story. I don't know what else to tell you. Seems to me you just don't understand N. California. In fact, it's obvious you don't. So, why speak on it?
Why speak it?LOL.......I'll give you a pass homeboy,I'll tell you like this if I hear any mexican saying the N-word I'm fenna check em' point blank!!!!!!!And by the way about Oak Park being like the bay.lmao.....you dont know shit huh?Fool Oak Park has a whole nation of bloods and don't forget about the ''Heights''Blood City...how is that bay area influence?Norteno are Influence by Blacks....Blacks aint Influnce by Nortenos.....~REAL TALK PARTNER~.......(one of meaning saying that N/M use that is black slang)
If Nortenos are influenced by Blacks, then why don't they just drop the Norteno thing altogether? Why the Spanish varrio names, like Decoto, Varrio Centro Sacra, Varrio Franklone Sacra, etc?

Why the VFW symbol?

Why the lowrider arte with Cesar Chavez blended in with the bouncing Impala?

Why is Calo (Spanglish) still being used in many Norte rap songs, and, was used in just about all Norte rap songs only 5 years ago?

I'm not from Oak Park, but you're getting pretty close to home for me. Let me tell you like this, and this is the truth. Oak Park has one thing common with L.A., CLAIMING BLOOD. Little else.

The difference between me and you is that I went to high school in Oak Park, and you know what you know about Oak Park from watching youtube.

And, you have the right to check anyone you want for calling you the N word. You'll never hear me saying that word. So, if that's what's stuck up your a** right now, let it go. I will never disrespect a Black man or woman by saying that word unless it's damned certain it's being used in the 3rd person, and about the word itself.

I don't champion the fact that many Nortenos use that word, either. They probably don't run around using it freely. Probably just around tight homies that they grew up with. But, even that's a pass. No White boys are saying that word.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 14th, 2006, 3:45 am

Jupebox wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Shox112 wrote:i aint no mexican but you sound like YOU DONT KNOW WHaT the FU** YOU TALKIN BOUT TERITORY = POWER, AND POWER=MONEY...THEY MORE TERRITORY YOU GOT THE MORE YOU GOT YOUR HANDS IN the STREET REVENUE FROM THE TAXIN POINT OF VIEW...QUIT TRYIN TO MAKE the NORTENOS SOUND LIKE THEY MO BIZNESS LIKE WHEN THEY AINT THEY JUST AINT GOT THE NUMBERS AND TERRITORY...AS MUCH AS ITS SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GETTIN WHAT IS S'POSED TO BE NORTENO MONEY...IT SHOULD BE the SAME FOR NORTENOS COMIN TO LA YEAH THEY JUST LIVE THERE AND MIGHT BE HUSTLIN ON the UNDER OR SOLO...BUT THEY CANT DO that FOR LONG WITHOUT ALARMIN the LOCALS OF AN INDEPENDENT MEXICAN HUSTLA...EITHER HE'LL BE FORCED TO TURN 13 OR GET SMASHED ON...HELL I DOUBT THERE IS ANY NORTENOS IN MEXICO....NOT TO HATE ON YALL BUT I THINK YALL LOSIN DIS WAR...BUT I DONT THINK NORTENOS KNOW that IF THEY WERE TO COME TO LA black's AND OTHER ANTI-SURENOS LIKE MARAVILLA WOULD SUPPORT THEY MOVEMENT..
That's a loaded response for two simple points that I made; 1) Nortenos used to go into L.A. and start funk with Surenos, and, yes, Magic Mountain was a common spot for this being that it's the first stop in the Grapevine on the way to L.A. Lot's of Nortenos used to go their back in the day, flamed up, looking for Surenos. Anymore? No. That point was made to describe something that took place a couple of decades ago. 2) There could be some Nortenos in L.A. for whatever reason, but, obviously, they aren't gang banging, at least not actively.

All I brought up was a reference to the past and a what if scenario on the present, really in response to Individual's comment, and I think you misunderstood a great deal of it. Especially in the end when you say, 'Not to hate on 'y'all'. Who are you referring to when you say 'yall?
You are a mathafucking lie!!!!!!Nortenos cant even push the FAKE sur out of their own town,SO WHY and the fu-- are they going to drive over 300mi. to set trip on some rivals????They can't even drive around the corner to check the fake ones and you say they go to magic mountain to look for the real ones hahaha........you should be banned for faking the funk!!!!!!!!!!!You make real N/M sound silly as fu--!Damn new wave Norteno...
I was reffering to the 1980s, a time when Nortenos certainly were pushing the Sur out of their town. Yes, I know guys that used to drive 400 miles, to Magic Mountain, soley because they knew there would always be a gang of Surenos there and so that they could fight them. I don't know if it was a right of passage or that they just had death wishes, but back in those days that's the kinb of s't Nortenos did to test each others' manhood. Kind of like the 3 guys cutting threw Hazard at the beginning of American Me.

No fake s't. I wasn't talking about today. To be honest, I don't know if Nortenos do that anymore. But I know they did 20 years ago. Don't know what to tell you. I wish I would have went along and filmed them, just to post it on youtube (your obvious source for Norteno info..), only thing is I was 12 years old at the time.

Do yourself a favor, read somebody's entire post before you go off on a tangent. For the third time, my point was a historical reference, not a reference on what Nortenos are doing today. Couldn't tell you. I'm out of that loop. But I know my history, especially on Sacramento, some Nortenos and some Bloods. Try me, anytime.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 14th, 2006, 5:53 am

No fake s't
Calm down on all that dissin' homie

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 14th, 2006, 5:34 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Jupebox wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Jupebox wrote:haha.....ALLOWED to use the word?If I ever hear a Mexican fr. up North saying that I'm fenna check! They say that word because they are trying to act like Brothas w/ the whole Hip-Hop...
Blacks in the Bay area don't take that same approach. They don't trip when Nortenos use that word. Anyone else uses it? It'll be a different story. I don't know what else to tell you. Seems to me you just don't understand N. California. In fact, it's obvious you don't. So, why speak on it?
Why speak it?LOL.......I'll give you a pass homeboy,I'll tell you like this if I hear any mexican saying the N-word I'm fenna check em' point blank!!!!!!!And by the way about Oak Park being like the bay.lmao.....you dont know shit huh?Fool Oak Park has a whole nation of bloods and don't forget about the ''Heights''Blood City...how is that bay area influence?Norteno are Influence by Blacks....Blacks aint Influnce by Nortenos.....~REAL TALK PARTNER~.......(one of meaning saying that N/M use that is black slang)
If Nortenos are influenced by Blacks, then why don't they just drop the Norteno thing altogether? Why the Spanish varrio names, like Decoto, Varrio Centro Sacra, Varrio Franklone Sacra, etc?

Why the VFW symbol?

Why the lowrider arte with Cesar Chavez blended in with the bouncing Impala?

Why is Calo (Spanglish) still being used in many Norte rap songs, and, was used in just about all Norte rap songs only 5 years ago?

I'm not from Oak Park, but you're getting pretty close to home for me. Let me tell you like this, and this is the truth. Oak Park has one thing common with L.A., CLAIMING BLOOD. Little else.

The difference between me and you is that I went to high school in Oak Park, and you know what you know about Oak Park from watching youtube.

are saying that word.
SHHHHH.........from here on out you should be on hush status!!!!!You dont know what the Fuck you are speakng about 1st of all,in one of your post you claim that Oak Park had a Bay Area twist to it and Meadow View was more like LA...then you just now claim that Oak Park has one thing in common w LA and that is Oak Park Bloods!!!!!!LMAO Your a BUSTER huh....hahaha you just busted out yourself clown!!!!!Youtube deeznuttz!!!!!!!!!!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » December 14th, 2006, 6:37 pm

has anyone read this book called the Falled or down fall of the Nuestra Familia I haven't but was woundering if it would be a good strat in understanding the North South divide?

and does anyone know the name of any Mexican Mafia Books?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 16th, 2006, 10:42 pm

wtf are you talkin about?
just cus Brotha Lynch is a weirdo confused mothafucka don't mean cats in the bay are...and Lynch ain't even from the bay

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 17th, 2006, 3:39 am

nah cuzz, you trippin loc nigga, brotha lynch on that sicc juice, have a nigga goin barbaric crip walkin at the gas station. thats that nigga cuzz he always get loud play in the ride.

Wiser_707

Unread post by Wiser_707 » December 21st, 2006, 2:09 pm

FUCK WANNABE MAYATES.

IM A CHICANO DOWN FOR the BROWN TO THE FULLEST AND ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THESE OTHER MEXICANOS WALKIN AND TALKIN LIKE THEY ARE BLACK CAN SUCK A DICK.WE GOT OUR OWN STYLE SO FUCK YOU BITCHES SAYIN "NIGGA THIS" AND "NIGGA THAT". SHITS FUCKIN STUPID.
I DON'T GOT ANYTHING AGAINST BLACKS OR ANY OTHER RACE BUT THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 23rd, 2006, 2:57 pm

oh, you dont got nothin against blacks but you call us mayates, what kinda ignant shit is that?

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 23rd, 2006, 5:08 pm

fu-- WANNABE MAYATES.

IM A CHICANO DOWN FOR the BROWN TO THE FULLEST AND ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THESE OTHER MEXICANOS WALKIN AND TALKIN LIKE THEY ARE BLACK CAN SUCK A DICK.WE GOT OUR OWN STYLE SO fu-- YOU women SAYIN "NIGGA THIS" AND "NIGGA THAT". SHITS FUCKIN STUPID.
I DON'T GOT ANYTHING AGAINST BLACKS OR ANY OTHER RACE BUT THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP.
u in the 707? let me know where u at so i can beat the beans & cheese out yo greezy ass

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 23rd, 2006, 5:30 pm

fu-- WANNABE MAYATES.
I DON'T GOT ANYTHING AGAINST BLACKS

haha listen to this ignorant nigga from the suburbs, Carlos, what you wrote conflicts, and it's absolutely contradicting. You makin a fool of yourself.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 23rd, 2006, 5:34 pm

Fuck these fuckin wannabe spicks, wannabe wetbacks and fuckin wannabe wabs fuckin spicks...

I ain't got no problem with ANY Mexicans tho.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 24th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Some/A lot of Surenos seem to think all Nortenos act Black. Some/A lot of Nortenos from Salinas to San Jose over to San Joaquin Valley (Maybe not Sacarmento.) are just as Chicano if not more than some Surenos. Now places where Mexicans & Blacks tent to have the best working relationship in Northern California I believe San Francisco, Oakland and East Bay and maybe Sacarmento, Black influence or more prevalent. But, w/Some of their Chicano heritage interwined.

It's funny to me as how some/A lot of Surenos hate Blacks, but yet I see Sureno Rappers use some Black slang: dog, crackin, etc... and some of their gang-bang style.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 24th, 2006, 11:27 pm

There'd no need for the Disrespect BlaKK.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 25th, 2006, 5:28 am

hes just playin the irony and ignorance of what sur dude said.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 25th, 2006, 9:46 pm

~J~ wrote:Some/A lot of Surenos seem to think all Nortenos act Black. Some/A lot of Nortenos from Salinas to San Jose over to San Joaquin Valley (Maybe not Sacarmento.) are just as Chicano if not more than some Surenos. Now places where Mexicans & Blacks tent to have the best working relationship in Northern California I believe San Francisco, Oakland and East Bay and maybe Sacarmento, Black influence or more prevalent. But, w/Some of their Chicano heritage interwined.

It's funny to me as how some/A lot of Surenos hate Blacks, but yet I see Sureno Rappers use some Black slang: dog, crackin, etc... and some of their gang-bang style.
I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 25th, 2006, 11:05 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
~J~ wrote:Some/A lot of Surenos seem to think all Nortenos act Black. Some/A lot of Nortenos from Salinas to San Jose over to San Joaquin Valley (Maybe not Sacarmento.) are just as Chicano if not more than some Surenos. Now places where Mexicans & Blacks tent to have the best working relationship in Northern California I believe San Francisco, Oakland and East Bay and maybe Sacarmento, Black influence or more prevalent. But, w/Some of their Chicano heritage interwined.

I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..
It's surenos in chicago?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 26th, 2006, 1:55 am

I know they fought whites back in the day,but the thing with chicago, its not as racial nowadays like on both coasts, you got whiteboys reppin GDs, VLs, SCR has close relations with hoover, LKs basically let in any race.

sunnysouthside

Unread post by sunnysouthside » December 26th, 2006, 1:39 pm

BlaKK wrote:So don't point no finger my way when ya boi gets his stomach split open, nigga. fu-- the raza Homie.
ure a really stupid nigger... come across me with that nigga shit and ill split youre dome blackk asss...im not even netbangin either but u sound pathetic with that shit u be postin and yeah im a sureno so fuk u nigger

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 3:12 pm

lol

Nigga id kill you.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 3:47 pm

First off nigga Fuck your raza, fuck your hood, fuck southside, fuck your city, fuck your people, all of you nigga's, now do somethin nigga...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 4:00 pm

I reside right here in s/s riverside loc, off Cleveland and Victoria all day everyday smokin blunts... You know where I be now like I said do somethin cuhh, Fuck yo muthafuchan hood nigga. Damn cuzz I called out cha hood, whatchu finna do, id ride on that nigga Blakk.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 26th, 2006, 5:02 pm

BlaKK wrote:First off nigga fu-- your raza, fu-- your hood, fu-- southside, fu-- your city, fu-- your people, all of you nigga's, now do somethin nigga...
We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this :lol: :lol:

Fucken Blakk,

You get WAYYYYYYY To exited fuc-king around with these dudes.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 26th, 2006, 5:05 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
BlaKK wrote:First off nigga fu-- your raza, fu-- your hood, fu-- southside, fu-- your city, fu-- your people, all of you nigga's, now do somethin nigga...
We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this :lol: :lol:

lol...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 5:06 pm

We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this
LOOLLLLLL!!!! Martinez is foolish.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 26th, 2006, 5:15 pm

BlaKK wrote:
We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this
LOOLLLLLL!!!! Martinez is foolish.
I prefer the term: Martinez is a Damn Fool :lol:

But I can interpret your tongues homie,

it's all good in EAST LOS 8)

Anybody in this muthafucka drinking tonight beside me :shock: :lol: :wink:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Hell muthafuchan yea i'm drinkin tonight nigga whatchu sippin on? OE? MJD? Mickey? 211? Nigga wus good?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 26th, 2006, 5:27 pm

BlaKK wrote:Hell muthafuchan yea i'm drinkin tonight nigga whatchu sippin on? OE? MJD? Mickey? 211? Nigga wus good?
What do most Mexicans drink :?:

That's right....Budweiser or Bud Light :D

However, I still have some Tequila left over from X-mas that I might fu-ck up tonight :wink:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 6:26 pm

What do most Mexicans drink
Most of the Mexican homies out my way drink Ol' English or MJD and thats it. Probly a regional thing. The mexican homie rolled a 4.0 Gram Philly blunt last night, nigga I was stuck.