hoodz cali

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

hoodz cali

Unread post by aaalex » October 15th, 2005, 11:47 am

hardest hoodz in nor cali?
Last edited by aaalex on October 26th, 2005, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 16th, 2005, 8:01 am

YOU'RE FROM SAN JO AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BARRIOS ARE THERE? WELLS A FEW SURENO BARRIOS: CLANTONE 14ST(A CLIK FROM HERE IN THE LOS), ESSJ VIRGINIA 13, SUR SANTOS PRIDE(CLAIMS TO BE THE OLDEST SUR BARRIO THERE), SURENOS POR VIDA, VARRIO SURENO TOWN, VARRIO TAMI-LANE GANGSTERS, VARRIO SOMBRA LOCOS, VARRIO COLONIA TRECE, THERE ARE A FEW MORE. MY WIFE'S FAMILY LIVES IN SAN JO SO WHENEVER I GO UP NORTH, WE SWING BY. SEEMS LIKE THE EAST AND WEST SIDE HAVE THE MOST DRAMA. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME BIG NORTENO GANGS THERE. I JUST DONT SPEND ENOUGH TIME THERE TO KNOW WHICH IS WHICH.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aaalex » October 21st, 2005, 12:15 pm

......re

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

kjj

Unread post by aaalex » January 1st, 2006, 11:44 pm

homie im rep that $$$J i usta bang crip. i think i know what the f im talking about.

get the facts from an O.G. i usta bang on the south side set.

7trees is extinct. its a hard crip gang in early 90's but slowly disinigrated.
they know longer around.

familee????? homie are u living in a time machine or what/.????? they dont exist anymore either. they died out alooooongggg time agooo. its 2006 now. familee was around 1993 that was back in the day. thats old school. i think i know what im talking about cuz i buy Twomps of chronic weed in their hood. theres APG, 5'9, RTS, TRIPLE S CRIPS, KST, STGC, MS, and other crews battling for that blocc on the south side of san jose. its off monterey road.

el rancho verde. ive heard about that blocc from other people i smoke weed with; that in early 90's a black street gang called crips hustled fast money selling crack cocaine der. they stashed that china white cocaine in that laundry mat and pitch it 3 times. they had lookouts on the corner. decoys. what ive heard from others is that verde swamp dogs were kool. ive never seen them or been on their turf since der ES and im SS, lol.

Brig

Unread post by Brig » January 3rd, 2006, 7:40 pm

Does anyone know about Cali, Colombia? One of the most violent cities in the world.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 10:08 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK Wrote:
YOU'RE FROM SAN JO AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BARRIOS ARE THERE? WELLS A FEW SURENO BARRIOS: CLANTONE 14ST(A CLIK FROM HERE IN THE LOS), ESSJ VIRGINIA 13, SUR SANTOS PRIDE(CLAIMS TO BE THE OLDEST SUR BARRIO THERE), SURENOS POR VIDA, VARRIO SURENO TOWN, VARRIO TAMI-LANE GANGSTERS, VARRIO SOMBRA LOCOS, VARRIO COLONIA TRECE, THERE ARE A FEW MORE. MY WIFE'S FAMILY LIVES IN SAN JO SO WHENEVER I GO UP NORTH, WE SWING BY. SEEMS LIKE THE EAST AND WEST SIDE HAVE THE MOST DRAMA. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME BIG NORTENO GANGS THERE. I JUST DONT SPEND ENOUGH TIME THERE TO KNOW WHICH IS WHICH.
You seem to have the info pretty much correct if not totally... as I've seen on the forum. but again I can't verify all of it. SSP - I recall hearing about them back in the late 80's to early 90's in WSSJ. Yeah, they may be the oldest Sur gang in San Jo.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2006, 12:37 am

Mara Salvatrucha, 18 Street, ESO 14, Richmond Sur Trece, HWD 14, Fresno 14, East Marketa Street 14 (Salas), and IRV 14 (FMT) have been considered the hardest at one point, or another. A lot of the SUR varrios in SJ, want to be known as the first! 7 TREES is still around. So what do you bang now? I remember seeing you rep both CRIP and Sur 13.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 1:52 am

MMRbkaRudog Wrote:

[quote]So what do you bang now? I remember seeing you rep both CRIP and Sur 13.[quote/]

At what point have a I said I represented on the forum? Go through all I've posted. In the mid 90's I had a few Norteno friends and hung out here & there. Crip? maybe because I posted about Hyphy in San Jose, I just wanted to see the Chicano point of view on the article. That's all. So I gave inside on what I know about it. What does Hyphy have to do w/Crips anyway? I wanted the discussion go one way but it went another. but oh well. I also gave Bay Area Surenos a little respect by calling them Mexicanos. I respect all people.

With all do respect, you've me mixed up. I just a Chicano wanting to know what's up with San Jose/Nor Cali gangs scene of today. Again, I Respect all cultures. hope this helps you understand my take on things.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2006, 10:32 am

~J~ wrote:MMRbkaRudog Wrote:
So what do you bang now? I remember seeing you rep both CRIP and Sur 13.
[quote/]
At what point have a I said I represented on the forum? Go through all I've posted. In the mid 90's I had a few Norteno friends and hung out here & there. Crip? maybe because I posted about Hyphy in San Jose, I just wanted to see the Chicano point of view on the article. That's all. So I gave inside on what I know about it. What does Hyphy have to do w/Crips anyway? I wanted the discussion go one way but it went another. but oh well. I also gave Bay Area Surenos a little respect by calling them Mexicanos. I respect all people.

With all do respect, you've me mixed up. I just a Chicano wanting to know what's up with San Jose/Nor Cali gangs scene of today. Again, I Respect all cultures. hope this helps you understand my take on things.
I wasn't talking about you.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 11:52 am

MMRbkaRudog Wrote:
I wasn't talking about you.

Sorry about that. It's just that you wrote that comment under mine. Damm! always... keep doing what your doing.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: kjj

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 2:02 pm

aaalex wrote:homie im rep that $$$J i usta bang crip. i think i know what the f im talking about.

they know longer around.

familee????? homie are u living in a time machine or what/.????? they dont exist anymore either. they died out alooooongggg time agooo. its 2006 now. familee was around 1993 that was back in the day. thats old school. i think i know what im talking about because i buy Twomps of chronic weed in their hood. theres APG, 5'9, RTS, TRIPLE S CRIPS, KST, STGC, MS, and other crews battling for that blocc on the south side of san jose. its off monterey road.

el rancho verde. ive heard about that blocc from other people i smoke weed with; that in early 90's a black street gang called crips hustled fast money selling crack cocaine der. they stashed that china white cocaine in that laundry mat and pitch it 3 times. they had lookouts on the corner. decoys. what ive heard from others is that verde swamp dogs were kool. ive never seen them or been on their turf since der ES and im SS, lol.
7 Tress was deep but they couldn't get w/ MPH Bloods....the funny thing about Tress were 80% of their OGs diden't even bang Crip on the streets and was claiming EPA or strong family ties from EPA..... went to CYA and got tured out...Another thang 7tress is on the S/S but these fools in the early 90's would never even kick over there they would be from the E/S claiming a S/S gang....lol the Crips set that would realy put in work in they were fucked w/ AND NO ONE wanted to fuck w/ them was ''SOS'' sub sets C-Street-Kolmar-Valley Palms-Foxdale-Poco Way-Nacy Lane.......

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 30th, 2006, 7:31 pm

always wondered bout the 7 trees, thought they wuz E/S too

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2006, 2:34 pm

Jupebox wrote:
aaalex wrote:homie im rep that $$$J i usta bang crip. i think i know what the f im talking about.

they know longer around.

familee????? homie are u living in a time machine or what/.????? they dont exist anymore either. they died out alooooongggg time agooo. its 2006 now. familee was around 1993 that was back in the day. thats old school. i think i know what im talking about because i buy Twomps of chronic weed in their hood. theres APG, 5'9, RTS, TRIPLE S CRIPS, KST, STGC, MS, and other crews battling for that blocc on the south side of san jose. its off monterey road.

7 Tress was deep but they couldn't get w/ MPH Bloods....the funny thing about Tress were 80% of their OGs diden't even bang Crip on the streets and was claiming EPA or strong family ties from EPA..... went to CYA and got tured out...Another thang 7tress is on the S/S but these fools in the early 90's would never even kick over there they would be from the E/S claiming a S/S gang....lol the Crips set that would realy put in work in they were #%@& w/ AND NO ONE wanted to fu-- w/ them was ''SOS'' sub sets C-Street-Kolmar-Valley Palms-Foxdale-Poco Way-Nacy Lane.......
Kollmar Crip Gang was mixed. It doesn't seem like they run that hood any more. Now it seems that Kollmar Vagos Trece took over.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 31st, 2006, 8:58 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Jupebox wrote:

they know longer around.

7 Tress was deep but they couldn't get w/ MPH Bloods....the funny thing about Tress were 80% of their OGs diden't even bang Crip on the streets and was claiming EPA or strong family ties from EPA..... went to CYA and got tured out...Another thang 7tress is on the S/S but these fools in the early 90's would never even kick over there they would be from the E/S claiming a S/S gang....lol the Crips set that would realy put in work in they were #%@& w/ AND NO ONE wanted to fu-- w/ them was ''SOS'' sub sets C-Street-Kolmar-Valley Palms-Foxdale-Poco Way-Nacy Lane.......
Kollmar Crip Gang was mixed. It doesn't seem like they run that hood any more. Now it seems that Kollmar Vagos Trece took over.
TOO keep it real aint no one banging in SJ any more,yea you have your jr high and high school claiming (not banging)so and so but thats about it....I was speaking in the mid 80's to mid 90's...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 31st, 2006, 9:02 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Jupebox wrote:

they know longer around.

FCG...Familee Crip Gang was started at Kollmar....but they never claimed Kollmar,SOS Kollmar was mixxed but was under the ''SOS''

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2006, 9:29 pm

7 Tress was deep but they couldn't get w/ MPH Bloods. TOO keep it real aint no one banging in SJ any more,yea you have your jr high and high school claiming (not banging)so and so but thats about it....I was speaking in the mid 80's to mid 90's...

Mt. Pleasant Bloods... are they still around?

Are you sure mid 80's to mid 90's was the most active, has far as gangs go in SJ. I'm pretty sure that was the most active period in SJ.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 31st, 2006, 10:29 pm

~J~ wrote:7 Tress was deep but they couldn't get w/ MPH Bloods. TOO keep it real aint no one banging in SJ any more,yea you have your jr high and high school claiming (not banging)so and so but thats about it....I was speaking in the mid 80's to mid 90's...

Are you sure mid 80's to mid 90's was the most active, has far as gangs go in SJ. I'm pretty sure that was the most active period in SJ.
MPHOOD ''Mt.Pleasent Hood'' Bloods....nah just like the rest of all the real Black gangs in San Jo its gone in the wind,80's you had Pinoy fools that called themself the ''Jeprocks'' they use to wear leather jackets and dress like White boy rockers w/ tight pants....you had ''SJB'' San Jose Boys who were a mixxed gang ''SOS'' Son's Of Samoa'' Verde which were a all Black gang on the E/S same w/ ''Stonegate'' another Black gang ''Pensacola Boys'' Black gang'E/S the ''RIPS''another Black gang ''Playboys'' mixed gang of Blacks and Samons ''Swap Doggs'' all Black gang that came from New Orleans way.....all the gangs I just mentioned were from the early 80's back in the day when fools use to go and gather at Mcdonlads inside Eastride smoking Cig.getting at ho's and Pop locking and siht hahahaha....now keep in mind this was way before MPHOODZ 7Tress even Lords for that matter...the first gang to bang Crip was ''SOS'' being that it first started in Longbeach,some Samon cat named Star came up North and BAMM....''SOS'' E/S CRIP GANG WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!The Black gangs use to funk w/ EPA...and even up to now you can feel bad vibes from Brothas from San Jo & EPA....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 1st, 2007, 12:03 am

Jupebox wrote:
TOO keep it real aint no one banging in SJ any more,yea you have your jr high and high school claiming (not banging)so and so but thats about it....I was speaking in the mid 80's to mid 90's...
I MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR QUOTE. YOU DID SAY MID 80'S TO MID 90'S WAS SJ BANGING HEIGHT. MY MISTAKE.

Jupebox, there's is no doubt your're an SJ Veterano... LOL on this SJ Graffiti/Gang scene.

I know you remember this: Those tight stone wash, acid wash, etc... tight fitting, peglegged Levi's w/The NFL's Starter Jackets & Hats along w/The Them Nikey nylon Cortez's also w/That long AQUA NETed hairsprayed hair w/The ducktale in the back and roll brush in the back pocket, the old days...

Breaking/Poppin SJ scene? I barely old enough to remember that. You old fool, LOL...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 1st, 2007, 2:14 am

~J~ wrote:Jupebox wrote:
I MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR QUOTE. YOU DID SAY MID 80'S TO MID 90'S WAS SJ BANGING HEIGHT. MY MISTAKE.

Jupebox, there's is no doubt your're an SJ Veterano... LOL on this SJ Graffiti/Gang scene.

I know you remember this: Those tight stone wash, acid wash, etc... tight fitting, peglegged Levi's w/The NFL's Starter Jackets & Hats along w/The Them Nikey nylon Cortez's also w/That long AQUA NETed hairsprayed hair w/The ducktale in the back and roll brush in the back pocket, the old days...

Breaking/Poppin SJ scene? I barely old enough to remember that. You old fool, LOL...
HAHAHAHA....have a good New Years homie!!!!

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 1st, 2007, 3:38 am

other Black gang ''Pensacola Boys'' Black gang'E/S the ''RIPS''another

pensacola boys? they from florida or some shit?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 1st, 2007, 11:51 am

funk on site wrote:
other Black gang ''Pensacola Boys'' Black gang'E/S the ''RIPS''another

pensacola boys? they from florida or some shit?
nah its a long side street on the E/S not too far from ''Valley Palms Apt''

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 1st, 2007, 3:00 pm

Jupebox wrote:
~J~ wrote:7 Tress was deep but they couldn't get w/ MPH Bloods. TOO keep it real aint no one banging in SJ any more,yea you have your jr high and high school claiming (not banging)so and so but thats about it....I was speaking in the mid 80's to mid 90's...

MPHOOD ''Mt.Pleasent Hood'' Bloods....nah just like the rest of all the real Black gangs in San Jo its gone in the wind,80's you had Pinoy fools that called themself the ''Jeprocks'' they use to wear leather jackets and dress like White boy rockers w/ tight pants....you had ''SJB'' San Jose Boys who were a mixxed gang ''SOS'' Son's Of Samoa'' Verde which were a all Black gang on the E/S same w/ ''Stonegate'' another Black gang ''Pensacola Boys'' Black gang'E/S the ''RIPS''another Black gang ''Playboys'' mixed gang of Blacks and Samons ''Swap Doggs'' all Black gang that came from New Orleans way.....all the gangs I just mentioned were from the early 80's back in the day when fools use to go and gather at Mcdonlads inside Eastride smoking Cig.getting at ho's and Pop locking and siht hahahaha....now keep in mind this was way before MPHOODZ 7Tress even Lords for that matter...the first gang to bang Crip was ''SOS'' being that it first started in Longbeach,some Samon cat named Star came up North and BAMM....''SOS'' E/S CRIP GANG WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!The Black gangs use to funk w/ EPA...and even up to now you can feel bad vibes from Brothas from San Jo & EPA....
I remember San Jose Boyz, but now there's an SJB that stands for San Jo Bitches. Verde Swamp Doggs are still around.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 1st, 2007, 3:01 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Jupebox wrote:

I remember San Jose Boyz, but now there's an SJB that stands for San Jo women. Verde Swamp Doggs are still around.
WOW... If you type in the so called "B" word it turns into women! BwaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 1st, 2007, 3:06 pm

I kno that shit is fuckin hilarious....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 1st, 2007, 3:47 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

WOW... If you type in the so called "B" word it turns into women!
Can't call somebody a b.itch but is the words niggers/nigga allowed?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 1st, 2007, 3:48 pm

Just what I thought...^^

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 1st, 2007, 6:48 pm

'X' wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

that's deep!!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 1st, 2007, 11:29 pm

Jupebox wrote:
'X' wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

that's deep!!!
Some bulls!@# too! :roll: And this a brutha's site?? :roll:
sell out muf!@#$a!!....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 2nd, 2007, 12:03 am

And this a brutha's site??

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 2nd, 2007, 1:12 am

'X' wrote:
Jupebox wrote:
'X' wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

that's deep!!!
Some bulls!@# too! :roll: And this a brutha's site?? :roll:
sell out muf!@#$a!!....
real talk

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 19th, 2007, 9:15 pm

~J~ wrote:Jupebox wrote:

I remember that, and I'm only 25.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 19th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Jupebox wrote:

they know longer around.

That remind me of a bitch that lived in ESSJ. 1 day you could find her claiming 7 & then the next day EPA. Didn't actually know the 7 was really like that tho..