WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 29th, 2005, 1:01 pm

our main rivalz be CBS (CoolBoys) aka CRACK BABIES.we beef it with other sets to:abz,sts,akp,tdls13,obs13,tgp,vbz etc.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Unread post by DiaBo » July 6th, 2005, 5:56 am

NikexCortez wrote:TO CLEAR THINGS UP. THE ORIGINAL ORIENTALS ARE ES OBZ, WS OLBZ, WS OBZ. WE STARTED THAT ASIAN COLOR BANGING.

ES OBZ LOCATED IN EAST SOUTH CENTRAL. THEY BLOODS.

WS OLBZ LOCATED IN CHINA TOWN. BACK IN THE DAYS WE WAS BLOODS BUT NOT NO MORE. WE STILL RED RAG THO.

WS OBZ THEY LOCATED IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD THEY CRIPS. THE OBS IN LONG BEACH DONT CLAIM Z CUHS THEY NOT ORIGINALS.

BACK IN THE DAYS WE WAS ALL NO COLOR. THEN WE HAD EACH OTHERS DIFFERENCES AND STARTED REPPING COLORS. ES OBZ AND WS OLBZ USE TO BE CLICKED UP NOT NO MORE. WHEN WE WAS CLICKED UP AND BANGED TOGETHER WE CLAIMED OFB ORIENTAL FAMILY BLOODZ. WE BOTH BEEF IT WITH WS OBZ. I DONT NO ABOUT BEING CREATED IN THE 70S, I WAS HEARD WE WAS CREATED IN THE 80S. AND NAW WE DONT BEEF IT WITH CHINATOWN BOYZ OR ANY KOREA TOWN GANGS. BUT WE DO BEEF IT WITH KOREAM MOB BUT THEY UP IN THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEYS.
What ever happen to OFB?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 19th, 2005, 4:53 pm

I know this a dumb question but why did ya'll claim the color red?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 21st, 2005, 11:25 am

WHATS CRACCIN?? WHAT UP NIKE? REMEMBER ME? THOSE LOKO BOYZ ARE FROM THE 44 BLOCC ON THE EASTSIDE OF TACOMA. THEY CLAIM THE E/S. HILLTOP CRIP IS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE AND THE E/S AND S/S BEEN BEEFIN SINCE SETS WAS AROUND. THE EASTSIDE IS MAINLY BLOODS BUT THEY GOT A FEW CRIP SETS. ONE OF THE MAIN RIVALS OF THE H.T.C. IS THE 44 BLOCC O.L.B.Z.

MiChuhSuh

Re: WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 23rd, 2005, 10:51 am

NikexCortez wrote:the HOMIEZ UP IN TACOMA, WASHINGTON.
[img]http://i.snapandshare.com/2473/6302/92226.jpg[/img]
Yo Nike I think you would be best to answer this question, even though I already started a thread on it elsewhere:
End Violence NOW wrote:I visited my cousing up in Portland and we drove up to Seattle, this was my vacation. Anyways, everything was nice, Seattle is a cool place, even in the poorer areas. But then out of nowhere, in the downtown shopping district (not sure which streets, but east of Pike's Place) I start noticing a bunch of high school looking kids wearing red. I figure, "Whatever", but then I starting seeing some gather on a corner, flaggin to the right, and looking they they were about to go slang or something.

I heard there are some blood sets in Seattle, but WTF are they doing in a nice shopping district? Anyways, I look them over and notice something weird. Not trying to profile, but I notcied like one third of those guys on the corner were Asian, and probably Chinese (there is a Chinatown) instead of Cambodian or Southeast Asian. Anyone know about this? Is this usual, banging in a a shopping district, or just some knuckleheads? Also, does the set have a lot of Asians, or was this just a rare occurance?

MiChuhSuh

ES OBZ and 5-2

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 23rd, 2005, 10:55 am

Is ESOBZ considered a 52 Pueblo clique?

I heard a rumor that Pueblos were sort or running ESOBZ, like they would send ESOBZ on a mission, and then when whoever they popped came to 52, the Pueblos would say, "It wasn't us, it was some Asians, right?"

Is that true, because if so that is jacked up.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 24th, 2005, 1:26 am

KEEP FLAMIN MY NIGGA NIKE!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 11:10 am

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 14th, 2006, 8:54 pm

where's that?

I rarely see obz/olbz tags or at least ones like that; most stuff I see is small, done in markers, scratched in, etc.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 9:20 pm

^^ That was done in the hood. We use to tag around alot. But they get cleaned up quick. So we dont bother with it much anymore.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 24th, 2006, 11:33 am

MiChuhSuh, where have you seen the taggings you are talking about?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 26th, 2006, 4:13 pm

So what kinda girls do you guys go for? Strictly Asian chicks? Any Filipinas, Latinas, and Black sexy ladies???

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 26th, 2006, 4:34 pm

Any, I'm not racist haha.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » December 27th, 2006, 6:32 am

NikexCortez wrote:Any, I'm not racist haha.
yea no ones racist wen it comes to girls lol

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 28th, 2006, 12:41 pm

YES, women can be sexy from anywhere any time lol!

NikexCortez

Re: ES OBZ and 5-2

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 30th, 2006, 5:34 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Is ESOBZ considered a 52 Pueblo clique?

I heard a rumor that Pueblos were sort or running ESOBZ, like they would send ESOBZ on a mission, and then when whoever they popped came to 52, the Pueblos would say, "It wasn't us, it was some Asians, right?"

Is that true, because if so that is jacked up.
Some people think OBZ and OLBZ were created by the Peublo Bishops, which is not true. About Peublos sending OBZ on missions, I never heard of that. You gotta ask a OBZ. I doubt it's true. Who you hear that from?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 1st, 2007, 1:48 pm

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2007, 12:39 am

NikexCortez wrote:Image
Tite

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2007, 12:40 am

NikexCortez wrote:MiChuhSuh, where have you seen the taggings you are talking about?[/img]
Small stuff, not real tags
like scratched on a bench, bus, etc

MiChuhSuh

Re: ES OBZ and 5-2

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2007, 12:40 am

NikexCortez wrote:About Peublos sending OBZ on missions, I never heard of that. You gotta ask a OBZ. I doubt it's true. Who you hear that from?
I don't remember, just heard it somewhere

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 5th, 2007, 7:24 pm

Dem OLBZ is deep as f*ck:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 8th, 2007, 10:16 pm

Officers Raid Suspected Gang Homes; Crime: Sweep in four cities targets group linked to slaying of actor, other crimes. Investigators seize guns, make no arrests.; [Home Edition]
LOUISE ROUG, MILES CORWIN. Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles, Calif.: Mar 31, 2000. pg. 3

Abstract (Document Summary)

A platoon of investigators raided homes in four cities Thursday for evidence against a gang responsible for the slaying of an Oscar- winning actor and suspected in the spraying of gunfire at a state senator's home and a drive-by shooting in San Juan Capistrano.

More than 132 officers from Los Angeles and Orange counties participated in early morning raids at a dozen homes of suspected gang members in Los Angeles, Monterey Park, Long Beach and Rosemead.

A Los Angeles Police Department source who requested anonymity said the target of the sweep was the so-called Oriental Lazy Boys. Members of the gang were convicted in the 1996 murder of actor Dr. Haing S. Ngor, and according to the source, were allegedly responsible for the shooting in January at the home of state Sen. Richard Polanco (D-Los Angeles).
Full Text (553 words)
(Copyright, The Times Mirror Company; Los Angeles Times 2000 all Rights reserved)

A platoon of investigators raided homes in four cities Thursday for evidence against a gang responsible for the slaying of an Oscar- winning actor and suspected in the spraying of gunfire at a state senator's home and a drive-by shooting in San Juan Capistrano.

More than 132 officers from Los Angeles and Orange counties participated in early morning raids at a dozen homes of suspected gang members in Los Angeles, Monterey Park, Long Beach and Rosemead.

Police made no arrests but recovered three guns, ammunition and other evidence, said Tori Richards, spokeswoman for the Orange County district attorney's office.

A Los Angeles Police Department source who requested anonymity said the target of the sweep was the so-called Oriental Lazy Boys. Members of the gang were convicted in the 1996 murder of actor Dr. Haing S. Ngor, and according to the source, were allegedly responsible for the shooting in January at the home of state Sen. Richard Polanco (D-Los Angeles).

The latter was a case of mistaken identity, according to the police source. Polanco has a son who is not a gang member, but who has the same first name as a rival of the gang, according to the source.

That rival is the boyfriend of a girl who lives on the Polancos' street in Mount Washington. When the suspects asked people where someone by that name lived, they were mistakenly directed to Polanco's house, the source said. No one was injured.

The Thursday raid occurred after two investigators from the Orange County district attorney's office connected a January shooting on the Santa Ana Freeway to the Polanco and Haing Ngor incidents, Richards said.

On Jan. 16, five people were driving from a beach party in San Diego County to Los Angeles on the Santa Ana Freeway around 1 a.m. when they apparently mistook another driver, a member of the U.S. Navy, for a rival gang member. They began shooting at him and flashing gang signs, Richards said.

The Navy man was not injured and called 911 on his cell phone. The California Highway Patrol arrested the five men.

Two investigators noticed pictures in the car of gang members they remembered from a 1996 investigation of Ngor's murder. The investigators had been LAPD detectives then.

"They looked at the pictures and went, 'Wait a minute, we know who these guys are,' " Richards said.

In 1998, three admitted gang members were convicted of shooting Ngor in the carport of his Los Angeles home. Authorities believed the motive was robbery.

Ngor, 55, had escaped his native Cambodia during the bloody reign of the Khmer Rouge. He won an Oscar for his role as a Cambodian photographer in "The Killing Fields," which depicted that era.

The raid sought evidence to be used in the prosecutions of several cases.

The five people arrested in the San Juan Capistrano freeway shooting were later charged with attempted murder and other counts.

Two of the suspects are teenagers and are being held without bail at juvenile hall in Orange County. The three adults, Ruby So, Cam Peak and Johnnerson Lim, are being held at the Orange County Jail.

If convicted, they face a maximum sentence of life in prison. Prosecutors are seeking to try the juveniles in adult court, Richards said.

Credit: SPECIAL TO THE TIMES

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2007, 9:41 am

SOME MORE HISTORY:

WE THE FIRST ASIAN BLOOD GANG, FIRST GANG TO CLAIM ORIENTAL, FIRST ASIAN GANG IN WASHINGTON STATE.

CALI OLBZ KOO WITH ORIENTAL BOYZ.

WASHINGTON OLBZ KOO WITH EAST SIDE PIRU.

ILLINOIS OLBZ KOO WITH BLACK PEA STONES.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2007, 9:55 am

NikexCortez wrote:our main rivalz be CBS (CoolBoys) aka CRACK BABIES.we beef it with other sets to:abz,sts,akp,tdls13,obs13,tgp,vbz etc.
HAHA THE NEWER HOMIE WROTE THIS WHEN HE WAS ON MY SN. WE GOT A PEACE TREATY WITH COOL BOYS AKA VIET CHINGS NOW. STILL BEEF WITH ASIAN BOYZ THOUGH. SATANAS IS WHATEVERS. AKRO KAPPA PINOY MAN THEY SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON ANYBODIES LIST, ALL THE REAL GZ KNOW THAT HAHA. TEAR DROP LOKOS IS DEAD :lol: STILL BEEF WITH OSIRI BOYS. TAU GAMMA PINOY IS WHATEVERS. VIETNAMESE BOYZ IS WHATEVERS, BUT THEIR Z SIDERS BETTER STAY IN THEIR PLACE.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2007, 10:00 am

BUT YEA, MANY OLBZ CAME FROM THE PEUBLO PJZ IN EAST SOUTH CENTRAL AND JUST MOVED TO CHINATOWN/ECHO PARK AND STARTED THE HOOD AROUND HERE. WE MOSTLY A CAMBODIAN GANG, BUT GOT OTHER DOWN ASS FOOLZ FROM OTHER RACES IN IT. WEST UP TO ALL THE OLBZ NATION WIDE!!!!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 11th, 2007, 6:53 pm

Happy Cambodian New Years to all the Khmers out there! May you all have a safe and happy weekend! No fighting at the temples! The nuckle heads who try to earn their stripes at a temple will be dealt with! Have a good one KHMER LOVE!!!!

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 18th, 2007, 7:51 am

NikexCortez wrote:Happy Cambodian New Years to all the Khmers out there! May you all have a safe and happy weekend! No fighting at the temples! The nuckle heads who try to earn their stripes at a temple will be dealt with! Have a good one KHMER LOVE!!!!
So... any good places to eat in Chinatown??? I prefer Vietnamese food or Thai food mostly.

Not too interested in Chinese food for some reason.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 20th, 2007, 9:58 pm

Theres all kinds of food, american, thai, bbq, mexican, viet...I hope one day there will be korean bbq though!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 29th, 2007, 3:39 pm

Koreon bbq is bomb.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 29th, 2007, 9:35 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Theres all kinds of food, american, thai, bbq, mexican, viet...I hope one day there will be korean bbq though!
yeah that bbq be on point tho' i aint even gonna lie, but i just dont like that cabbage sh*t

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 29th, 2007, 9:46 pm

i just found a korean bbq spot by the hood muahahahahhaha tiiiiiiiiiiite

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 14th, 2008, 4:10 am

Hey Alonso you can use these pictures for your website.

Los Angeles, California Oriental Lazy BoyZ.

Los Angeles, California Young LazyZ future OLBZ.