Weed Smokin

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Weed Smokin

Unread post by BlaKK » October 11th, 2006, 9:15 pm

How much weed do you smoke? Why do you smoke weed? How long you been smokin? What method; Blunts, Pipes, Bongs, Chillums, Spliffs, vaps, Nigga wus good? And nigga don't bull-shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 11th, 2006, 9:19 pm

How much weed do you smoke
About a dub a day
Why do you smoke weed
Stay Iree, Ital, Isis, and the fuck out of Babylon.
How long you been smokin
Ten years everyday consistent, since I was 12.
What method
Before I go to Bed (Pipes), When I get off work (Blunts), when my lungs hurt (Vap's)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 11th, 2006, 9:21 pm

I'm over here trippin, I smoke out of my Chillum every damn day.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 11th, 2006, 9:25 pm

*the sound of crickets*

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 11th, 2006, 9:32 pm

Nigga I'd step on a fuckin cricket.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 12th, 2006, 9:53 am

1/2 zip a week

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 12th, 2006, 7:57 pm

fucc is a chillum

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 12th, 2006, 7:59 pm

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 12th, 2006, 8:43 pm

I dont smoke but my mom does, she even grew it one time

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 13th, 2006, 3:27 pm

Just bought a volcano vaporizer, shits money.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 20th, 2006, 8:47 pm

None of you niggas smoke weed cuzz half you niggas still in pre-school... I shoulda known that shit. Non-weed smokin ass lonely niggas.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » January 9th, 2007, 5:00 pm

been smoking for about 15 or 16 years. starting to slow down as i get older.mostly joints and bowls but i have smoked out of just about everything from bongs to gasmask even an apple and a carrot.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 9th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Apple and a Carrot? Please Explain

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » January 9th, 2007, 5:16 pm

apple pull out stem and make ahole into the middle of apple them make hole in the side of the apple going to hole in middle use the top as bowl and smoke from side hole.carrot cut to about 4 inches make big hole on the side of carrot and a smaller connecting hole through middle of carrot use large hole as the bowl. we were just stoned that day it was cool though

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 9th, 2007, 10:41 pm

areefce wrote:apple pull out stem and make ahole into the middle of apple them make hole in the side of the apple going to hole in middle use the top as bowl and smoke from side hole.carrot cut to about 4 inches make big hole on the side of carrot and a smaller connecting hole through middle of carrot use large hole as the bowl. we were just stoned that day it was cool though
Ya that apple pipe tastes and works pretty good in a pinch. "hey..I dont have a pipe or papers.....but I DO have an apple!!!" What are the chances??? lol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2007, 11:01 pm

but with apples if your smokin bomb bud, it aint worth it, cuz the bud on the bottom of the hole gets all wet, and lost in the center, waste of money and a waste of smoke, but if you aint got shit, fuck it carve that fuckin apple.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 9th, 2007, 11:04 pm

[quote="Christina Marie"][quote="areefce"]apple pull out stem and make ahole into the middle of apple them make hole in the side of the apple going to hole in middle use the top as bowl and smoke from side hole.carrot cut to about 4 inches make big hole on the side of carrot and a smaller connecting hole through middle of carrot use large hole as the bowl. we were just stoned that day it was cool though[/quote]

Ya that apple pipe tastes and works pretty good in a pinch. "hey..I dont have a pipe or papers.....but I DO have an apple!!!" What are the chances??? lol[/quote]

^ ....lol

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » January 10th, 2007, 7:57 am

BlaKK wrote:but with apples if your smokin bomb bud, it aint worth it, because the bud on the bottom of the hole gets all wet, and lost in the center, waste of money and a waste of smoke, but if you aint got shit, fu-- it carve that fuckin apple.
we usually just did it with stress back in the day or when i was straight up desperate to smoke and had no pipe or paps

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 10th, 2007, 9:37 pm

stress? i ain't smoke stress or mid grain in like 9 years, shit nigga i forgot how it taste.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » January 11th, 2007, 7:43 am

BlaKK wrote:stress? i ain't smoke stress or mid grain in like 9 years, shit nigga i forgot how it taste.
some of are broke as f blakk.some is ok the rest is dirt

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 15th, 2007, 11:25 pm

I use to blaze all day every day before. But man I be getting stuck and I hate that gettin stuck. But now I only blaze when im bouta have sex or kickin it with some funny homies.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » January 16th, 2007, 12:12 am

How much weed do you smoke? Why do you smoke weed? How long you been smokin? What method; Blunts, Pipes, Bongs, Chillums, Spliffs, vaps, Nigga wus good? And nigga don't bull-shit.

how much: it depends, most week days like a dub a day. friday normally a quarter or a half.

why: man its jusst some we all do aroudn here, tradition or summin

how long: since i was like, 13

how: js durin the day when its just me chillin, blunts when everyone gets outta school/off work

wus good: $110 an o

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 17th, 2007, 9:15 am

110 dollars an o? U kidding! Thats about £60 man! Heard herbs were expensive in the states though. Here its £110 on the o, but this autumn (fall) its been £130 on the o, hell. Thats cos many growers were shut down and prices subsequently went up for the first time in years on the o - 5-0 got new hand held heat seeking devices rather than using helicopters to seek heat escaping from houses and when they did - boom - closed shops down all summer and autumn!
I've been enjoying my herbs for years but try to be minimal, used to be a 1/2 o a week but slowing down to a 1/4.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 29th, 2007, 12:15 pm

I've never paid 110 for an O on the street. That is beyond brazy. You lookin at 240-400 depending on what you want.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 30th, 2007, 9:22 am

Thats what I heard. Aprox the same, though slightly less here in UK - £130 an oz now (= $260) but thats for 'Skunk' variety of bud. Its more like £70 for an import (Thai/African etc)....but did pay £75 for a 1/2 oz of an Indian hash called 'Charras' recently, 'cos when that stuff is oily and earthy, its the dog's bollocks.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 10th, 2007, 9:32 am

Heres a thing.....I been bunin a lickle herb for time now, too many years....an everyday thing......but a month ago, just got sick of it, just felt like I'd had enough...not like 'I want it but think its not good for me', but like, 'I'm full now, I've had my fill'. And I can tell you pure and simple, I like life OFF the herbs better than being mash up on the daily basis...fuuuuccccc! Peace

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 10th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Noog wrote:Heres a thing.....I been bunin a lickle herb for time now, too many years....an everyday thing......but a month ago, just got sick of it, just felt like I'd had enough...not like 'I want it but think its not good for me', but like, 'I'm full now, I've had my fill'. And I can tell you pure and simple, I like life OFF the herbs better than being mash up on the daily basis...fuuuuccccc! Peace
its good that you quit cuz you wanted too.
i quit cuz i got rejected from football camp cuz that shit came up on my physical exam.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 10th, 2007, 4:30 pm

Sorry to hear that man, didn't know peeps got tested your sides, thats mad, why give a fuccc if a yout blazes weed, what was important in the real was your skills, not ganja in your bloodstream, thats kinda Orwellian to me man, sorry again.

YUTS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YUTS » October 11th, 2007, 5:26 pm

i smoke about 4 grams a day , mostly all bong hits used to love burnin chalice coconut back in the day , smoke blunts when the homies come around. ive smoked out of i would say everything you could smoke out of, i been smoking everyday for 14 years i smoke to get high used to be spiritual for me but anymore im just gettin faded, i get mine for $375 a Oz. Pure Kush

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 11th, 2007, 6:46 pm

You just articulated one of the biggest reasons for my retreat after years and years on the herbs YUTS - it USED to be a spiritual thing..then I got faded time after time, year after year, with no spirituality attached.....how do we interpret this same thing we both experienced? My view is that the herbs initially engender a spiritual type of experience, open up door previously closed....and then slams those same doors down - for good. Its like a trick, a clever trick - I need off the herbs to re-find that spiritual thing, to get my house in order.

For me - and I don't want to be a righteous cuuunt, ganja ended up draining resources in many domains of my life - the financial, the emotional, the sexual (I became a lazy cuuunt, could hardly be bothered to slam any woman I was with!), the spiritual, ambition, intillectual, artistic, you name it. I was never a paranoid sort though, but saw many peeps bunin get mash up on an emotional and mental health level over the years - but always thought that those peeps were weak or something. Thats not the right view. They weren't weak, its that I had laboured under a long standing delusion that ganja was the herb for the liberation of the fucccin masses! Nah man, its just a drug, just a drugm thats it. Better off than on for me know, trust.

I realised that for me at least, I had had my fill.

YUTS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YUTS » October 12th, 2007, 9:41 am

i lost spirituality because i stopped striving for it , ive been cought up in the things of this world and its a muthafucker to get out of , i dont feel its the herb thats brought me down but my lack of dicipline,i stopped smoking for about 4 months a year ago and kept fuckin up the same way i had been. i used to think people were weak or lightwheights if they couldnt hang burnin all night now i just realize its not for everyone, i still dont classify herb as a drug tho i just feel like any other thing in this world it can be used to build or destroy depending on the individual. i think its good that you realized you needed order and a break from things destracting you from reaching that, im at that same point right now but in my case i dont think its the herb preventing me from order, i need to strive for spiritual gain rather than worldly gain and focus on eternity and not just tomorrow.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 27th, 2007, 9:07 pm

How much weed do you smoke?
about a nice fat dub sack a day...

Why do you smoke weed?
pressure, stress, frustration...ease my mind a lil bit...

How long you been smokin?
i burned my first blunt when i was 12, but started smokin heavy when i was 15, bout 4 years ago...

What method; Blunts, Pipes, Bongs, Chillums, Spliffs, vaps, Nigga wus good? And nigga don't bull-shit.

i dont know what half of these shits even are... :lol:, ya westcoast niggas burn the roof down...i only burned in blunts, (my favorite), pipes, n spliffs...

could yall pleez explain wut the fu*k chillums and vaps are???