Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Jupebox wrote:

*Lol nah homie I go way back....Lords was Not the 1st tagging crew...''ATC''(Addicaited to Crime) came out way before they did along w/ ''the''(Devastaing Artist)''CBS''(Can't Be Stop)''NBC''(Never Been Caught)''ABC''(Another Beauitful Creation or Another Tough Cookie or Attacking the City) ''YMCA''(Young Messah Creating Art)''3AC'' (3's A Crowd sub crew of ''TDK''(Those Damn Kids)hahaha.....shit homeboy I'll take you back to the days of meanstreek marker pilots-uni wides pentals and old school marker Magnums.....we use to all go to the W/S not too far from Horseshoe under the overpath and bomb tag or just post up at''THE WALLS OF FAME''or ''11 & Taylor''..''WALLS OF FAME 2''was right down the street from the Shark Area...but in 85-87 there were no S.j Sharks just some run down buildings.....the reason Lords was so on the map so hard is they stared mixxing tagging w/ bagging..next thing you know they were hitting up Lords xiv 14 x4 so alot of non-artist was put on thus making them a gang then a crew....ATC stared playing that game about 6mo. later and most of them became Crips due to the fact ATC had more Black taggers than any other crew in San Jo,so ATC drop the tagging name and stared bagging their chosen gang while Lords still kept their name for some time....[/quote]

Me- Are you sure Lords wasn't the 1st SJ tagging crew? around my way a stone throw away from the The Wall of Fame, but since has long been cover up... Lords was the 1st tagging crew I recall seeing up. Now... tagging crew don't exactly have generations like gangs do, but I'm pretty sure some of the 1st heads are pushing 35. Lords is orginally from SF, I think. Also, I don't think ATC was even in the writing scene in the 80's? maybe late 80's at best. I do recall them in the early to mid 90's. I go remember seeing most of the crews you mentioned up at one time or another. how about these tagging crews: OFA & CARDS. Wall of Fame 2 in techincally on the WS about 2-3 miles from the former Wall of Fame not exactly down the street...

Welcome to revision info as you see fit...

[/quote]

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 8:06 pm

~J~ wrote:Jupebox wrote:

Lol nah homie I go way back....Lords was Not the 1st tagging crew...''ATC''(Addicaited to Crime) came out way before they did along w/ ''the''(Devastaing Artist)''CBS''(Can't Be Stop)''NBC''(Never Been Caught)''ABC''(Another Beauitful Creation or Another Tough Cookie or Attacking the City) ''YMCA''(Young Messah Creating Art)''3AC'' (3's A Crowd sub crew of ''TDK''(Those Damn Kids)hahaha.....shit homeboy I'll take you back to the days of meanstreek marker pilots-uni wides pentals and old school marker Magnums.....we use to all go to the W/S not too far from Horseshoe under the overpath and bomb tag or just post up at''THE WALLS OF FAME''or ''11 & Taylor''..''WALLS OF FAME 2''was right down the street from the Shark Area...but in 85-87 there were no S.j Sharks just some run down buildings.....the reason Lords was so on the map so hard is they stared mixxing tagging w/ bagging..next thing you know they were hitting up Lords xiv 14 x4 so alot of non-artist was put on thus making them a gang then a crew....ATC stared playing that game about 6mo. later and most of them became Crips due to the fact ATC had more Black taggers than any other crew in San Jo,so ATC drop the tagging name and stared bagging their chosen gang while Lords still kept their name for some time....
Are you sure Lords wasn't the 1st SJ tagging crew? around my way a stone throw away from the The Wall of Fame, but since has long been cover up... Lords was the 1st tagging crew I recall seeing up. Now... tagging crew don't exactly have generations like gangs do, but I'm pretty sure some of the 1st heads are pushing 35. Lords is orginally from SF, I think. Also, I don't think ATC was even in the writing scene in the 80's? maybe late 80's at best. I do recall them in the early to mid 90's.

I go remember seeing most of the crews you mentioned up at one time or another. how about these tagging crews: OFA & CARDS.

Wall of Fame 2 in techincally on the WS about 2-3 miles from the former Wall of Fame not exactly down the street...

Welcome to revision info as you see fit...

[/quote][/quote]Like I stated before....Lords was from San Jo,as a matter of fact in 88 there was a writters meeting...fools from all over the BayArea that was in the Tagging/Bombing scene bounced to Frisco one cat named Biz 68 the so-called shot caller of Lords got chased and beaten down cuz he was on that crew/gang xiv Lords BS....that fool got up and started running his ass lost a shoe trying to get away from the angry ass Frisco cats that were wipping his ass lol.........Walls of fame is not that far from the sec.one you can walk thru the tunnel to get to it,maybe it diden't seem so long to me cuz on the way down there I would be tagging like a maathafucka up in down the tunnels......TRUST ME w/ out trying to clown ''LORDS''was NOWHERE NEAR THE 1ST TAGGING CREW IN SAN JO!!!!!!!!!Not even close homeboy they were known because they went from tagging to banging and kinda had one foot in banging and the other foot in Bombing.....ATC started funking w/ Lords over a female they would diss by calling ATC(Another Toy Crew) and ATC would call Lords(Legends Of Roasted Ducks)lol....the good old days!!!!!!!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 11:51 pm

Jupebox wrote:
Like I stated before....Lords was from San Jo,as a matter of fact in 88 there was a writters meeting...fools from all over the BayArea that was in the Tagging/Bombing scene bounced to Frisco one cat named Biz 68 the so-called shot caller of Lords got chased and beaten down because he was on that crew/gang xiv Lords BS....that fool got up and started running his ass lost a shoe trying to get away from the angry ass Frisco cats that were wipping his ass lol.........Walls of fame is not that far from the sec.one you can walk thru the tunnel to get to it,maybe it diden't seem so long to me because on the way down there I would be tagging like a maathafucka up in down the tunnels......TRUST ME w/ out trying to clown ''LORDS''was NOWHERE NEAR THE 1ST TAGGING CREW IN SAN JO!!!!!!!!!Not even close homeboy they were known because they went from tagging to banging and kinda had one foot in banging and the other foot in Bombing.....ATC started funking w/ Lords over a female they would diss by calling ATC(Another Toy Crew) and ATC would call Lords(Legends Of Roasted Ducks)lol....the good old days!!!!!!!

I wasn't a writer, nor in the circle. that was a little before my time, so I'll take your word for it. is Lords an SJ chapter or a SF copy or orginial? what crews came before TFL in SJ & what years? I'm not buying ATC came way before... what year? breaking & poppin died out around 85-86' so I'm guessing the 1st crew came in that time. so a few years at best. funny you should mention... I've a pic of one of Biz 68's hit up in the neighborhood from early to mid 87'. so he writing than if not before. also, I guess the walk isn't as far if you go Taylor, west to Wall of Fame 2 & than go south to it. I'll meet you half ways, neutral on that one. interesting info though...

sunnysouthside

Unread post by sunnysouthside » December 31st, 2006, 3:34 pm

BlaKK wrote:First off nigga fu-- your raza, fu-- your hood, fu-- southside, fu-- your city, fu-- your people, all of you nigga's, now do somethin nigga...
youre just a NETBANGIN NIGGER LYING OUT YOURE ASS ,FUCK YOURE SET NIGGER ,AND IM NOT IN CALI SO FUCK U NIGGER ,IF I WAS YOURE BLACKKK ASS WOULD KNOW, NETBANGER ,ALL U DO IS POST ON the NET LIKE IF U WAS SOMETHIN LOL IMA SMOKE A BLUNT AND DRINK SOME CORONAS... NOT NO NIGGA PISS... HA HA HA FUCK U NIGGER AND I SAID NIGGER HAHA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2006, 3:50 pm

I didn't know there was a NSVSJ. The VSJ I know about, are from ESSJ. I don't think LORDS were the first tagging crew from SJ either, but they're definately old. SJG are still active, but I'm not sure were they're hood is. I always thought it was an ES varrio. Roosevelt Park claims ES. I heard TFL was different from SF's LORDS, and that's why they got taken out.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2006, 5:14 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I didn't know there was a NSVSJ. The VSJ I know about, are from ESSJ. I don't think LORDS were the first tagging crew from SJ either, but they're definately old. SJG are still active, but I'm not sure were they're hood is. I always thought it was an ES varrio. Roosevelt Park claims ES. I heard TFL was different from SF's LORDS, and that's why they got taken out.

SJG or some heads from there, use to kick it in my neighborhood. but I don't see them anymore. though some be from another side of SJ? To tell you truth I don't see any Nortenos gangs in the old NS. that's not the say that they are none. I only see a few Nortenos here & there. I think the gang thing has been dying some. besides SJ has a good economy & Rap culture is having more influence is SJ. (That's why I asked about Hypy in SJ.) is addition SJPD is on any gangster or gang a*s like nobody business. Roosevelt Park is in the North Side from N 17th St. to N 20th St. & West Santa Clara St. weither or not they claim it , Damm!! everyone wants to be from the evil side as they call it, as a NSSJ Chicano sees it. but it's all good...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2006, 5:46 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I didn't know there was a NSVSJ. The VSJ I know about, are from ESSJ. I don't think LORDS were the first tagging crew from SJ either, but they're definately old. SJG are still active, but I'm not sure were they're hood is. I always thought it was an ES varrio. Roosevelt Park claims ES. I heard TFL was different from SF's LORDS, and that's why they got taken out.

SJG or some heads from there, use to kick it in my neighborhood. but I don't see them anymore. though some be from another side of SJ? To tell you truth I don't see any Nortenos gangs in the old NS. that's not the say that they are none. I only see a few Nortenos here & there. I think the gang thing has been dying some. besides SJ has a good economy & Rap culture is having more influence is SJ. (That's why I asked about Hypy in SJ.) is addition SJPD is on any gangster or gang a*s like nobody business. Roosevelt Park is in the North Side from N 17th St. to N 20th St. & West Santa Clara St. weither or not they claim it , Damm!! everyone wants to be from the evil side as they call it, as a NSSJ Chicano sees it. but it's all good...
I don't consider Roosevelt park NS, and I think it's on E. Santa Clara ST.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 31st, 2006, 5:56 pm

sunnysouthside wrote:
BlaKK wrote:First off nigga fu-- your raza, fu-- your hood, fu-- southside, fu-- your city, fu-- your people, all of you nigga's, now do somethin nigga...
youre just a NETBANGIN NIGGER LYING OUT YOURE ASS ,fu-- YOURE SET NIGGER ,AND IM NOT IN CALI SO fu-- U NIGGER ,IF I WAS YOURE BLACKKK ASS WOULD KNOW, NETBANGER ,ALL U DO IS POST ON the NET LIKE IF U WAS SOMETHIN LOL IMA SMOKE A BLUNT AND DRINK SOME CORONAS... NOT NO NIGGA PISS... HA HA HA fu-- U NIGGER AND I SAID NIGGER HAHA
LOL listen to this filthy mexican ignorance.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 31st, 2006, 6:00 pm

coupled with that fuckin typical uneducated mexican arrogance...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 31st, 2006, 6:14 pm

i seen your people get there throat slit, yall niggas get dealt with like animals out on my side, on the smoke side, so all that bull shit you talk up don't put no faze on a riverside nigga, you only makin your race smell even more like shit. Martinez, George, Lonewolf, you betta check this nigga.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2006, 6:15 pm

I didn't correct myself in time, R.Park is on East Santa Clara St. I know this, in North Side San Jose, though. the whole park is inside to the North, but it's all good...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 31st, 2006, 8:54 pm

Lords in SF and SJ is different.....TFL is a off spin of Lord(sj)Those Fukcing Lords=TFL.... Lords was and still is VERY overrated to people who grew up in that era that only did graffiti,like I said before they became popular among Northenos thats about it as far as them Bombing tight they were BELOW average!!!!But to the youngster who don't know any better they seem to be the ALL STAR GRAFFITI CREW of SJ.....lol

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2006, 9:45 pm

Jupebox Wrote:

[quote]Lords in SF and SJ is different.....TFL is a off spin of Lord(sj)Those #%@& Lords=TFL.... Lords was and still is VERY overrated to people who grew up in that era that only did graffiti,like I said before they became popular among Northenos thats about it as far as them Bombing tight they were BELOW average!!!!But to the youngster who don't know any better they seem to be the ALL STAR GRAFFITI CREW of SJ.....lol[quote]

AS FOR ME A NEVER SAID THE LORDS WERE ALL-STARS. IN FACT, THAT BIZ 68 HIT UP LOOKED LIKE STRAIGHT UP SH*T!! LOL TRYING TO GET THE OLD-SCHOOL SJ INFO, KEEP MORE INFO COMMING Jupebox...

(I MEANT TO SAY LORDS NOT TFL ON A REPLY, MY BAD.)

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 31st, 2006, 10:05 pm

~J~ wrote:Jupebox Wrote:
Lords in SF and SJ is different.....TFL is a off spin of Lord(sj)Those #%@& Lords=TFL.... Lords was and still is VERY overrated to people who grew up in that era that only did graffiti,like I said before they became popular among Northenos thats about it as far as them Bombing tight they were BELOW average!!!!But to the youngster who don't know any better they seem to be the ALL STAR GRAFFITI CREW of SJ.....lol

AS FOR ME A NEVER SAID THE LORDS WERE ALL-STARS. IN FACT, THAT BIZ 68 HIT UP LOOKED LIKE STRAIGHT UP SH*T!! LOL TRYING TO GET THE OLD-SCHOOL SJ INFO, KEEP MORE INFO COMMING Jupebox...

(I MEANT TO SAY LORDS NOT TFL ON A REPLY, MY BAD.)
Nah homie I'm not talking to any one on the board....but that shit is true w/ alot of Norte slash writters today...they seem as tho Lords was all that and a family size bag of chips.....haha...you never heard of Zook 58 or Teacher?Both were from the W/S Teacher use to be from ATC then went to TFL...Zook is doing some type of background cartoon graphics either for the Rugrats or the Bratz rumor has it...Zook was a very cool cat that loved to Bomb and was never w/ all that gang BS even tho he lived right in the heart of Horseshoe....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2006, 10:40 pm

Jupebox wrote:

Nah homie I'm not talking to any one on the board....but that shit is true w/ alot of Norte slash writters today...they seem as tho Lords was all that and a family size bag of chips.....haha...you never heard of Zook 58 or Teacher?Both were from the W/S Teacher use to be from ATC then went to TFL...Zook is doing some type of background cartoon graphics either for the Rugrats or the Bratz rumor has it...Zook was a very cool cat that loved to Bomb and was never w/ all that gang BS even tho he lived right in the heart of Horseshoe....

Teacher yeah, if remember correctly his hit up's were a writing type of style. As far as Zook 58, I don't believe I ever heard of him.

Also, Biz 68 wasn't 1st hit up I saw on the NS, if I remember correctly there was hit up of Gremlins in 85 probably a little after the movie came out. (though probably a youngster at the time, not a crew.)

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2006, 10:49 pm

Teacher yeah, if I remember correctly his hit up's were a type of handwriting style. As far as Zook 58, I don't believe I ever heard of him.

Also, Biz 68 wasn't the 1st hit up I saw on the NS, if I remember correctly there was hit up of Gremlins in 85 ... probably, a little after the movie came out. (though probably a youngster at the time, not a crew.) Do you know remember a writer by the name of Dizzo, I can't remember if that is how he spelled it though...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 1st, 2007, 2:17 am

~J~ wrote:Teacher yeah, if I remember correctly his hit up's were a type of handwriting style. As far as Zook 58, I don't believe I ever heard of him.

Also, Biz 68 wasn't the 1st hit up I saw on the NS, if I remember correctly there was hit up of Gremlins in 85 ... probably, a little after the movie came out. (though probably a youngster at the time, not a crew.) Do you know remember a writer by the name of Dizzo, I can't remember if that is how he spelled it though...
Nah homie I left the Writter scene in ''88''.....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 3rd, 2007, 8:36 pm

Jupebox you remember writers/crew, Twist "Twister", Dash, Seer or Seek and DCP maybe a crew?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 4th, 2007, 1:16 pm

~J~ wrote:Jupebox you remember writers/crew, Twist "Twister", Dash, Seer or Seek and DCP maybe a crew?
Twist/Twister is Zook 58 hell yea I know Zook 58 and Dash,Dash had skills.. I know both of them they're from ATC as a matter of fact the drama bettween ATC and Lords was over a girl that Zook was w/ then she started fucking around w/ this other cat from Lords...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 5th, 2007, 12:16 pm

What did DCP stand for?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 5th, 2007, 4:34 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:What did DCP stand for?
I never heard of them?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 6th, 2007, 4:09 pm

I don't know what DCP stands for, it's was hit up on a bench in 88' at Grant School.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 8th, 2007, 3:04 am

Jakk wrote:has anyone read this book called the Falled or down fall of the Nuestra Familia I haven't but was woundering if it would be a good strat in understanding the North South divide?

and does anyone know the name of any Mexican Mafia Books?
I read some of it on Amazon (if you ever purchased anything there, just use your password on books that have the 'look inside' feature, or whatever, and you can search any topic in the book and read like 3 pages beyond that..) and it was mostly about Modesto. I know a couple of people on the West Side so I was reading it hellu carefully looking for a familiar name, even a last name, but Gratton was only mentioning some pretty high up names. Nobody I know. But, it's a trip because they were operating heavily out of an area that I've been to, and just blocks from where a friend of mine lives.

There's a lot of pictures, too. One with Jessie Borrega (Blood In Blood Out, 'el Duran' from Mi Vida Loca', etc.). Jessie's just smiling with a Raiders shirt on, with a bunch of high ranking Nortenos. Maybe he didn't know what was up, that they were just throwing him some money and he wasn't getting other work, so he said heck with it.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 8th, 2007, 3:20 am

Jupebox wrote:SHHHHH.........from here on out you should be on hush status!!!!!You dont know what the fu-- you are speakng about 1st of all,in one of your post you claim that Oak Park had a Bay Area twist to it and Meadow View was more like LA...then you just now claim that Oak Park has one thing in common w LA and that is Oak Park Bloods!!!!!!LMAO Your a BUSTER huh....hahaha you just busted out yourself clown!!!!!Youtube deeznuttz!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if you can't read or what but what I said is that Oak Park claiming Blood is probably the only thing they have in common with L.A. I never denied Oak Park being Blood.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 8th, 2007, 3:35 am

~J~ wrote:Some/A lot of Surenos seem to think all Nortenos act Black. Some/A lot of Nortenos from Salinas to San Jose over to San Joaquin Valley (Maybe not Sacarmento.) are just as Chicano if not more than some Surenos. Now places where Mexicans & Blacks tent to have the best working relationship in Northern California I believe San Francisco, Oakland and East Bay and maybe Sacarmento, Black influence or more prevalent. But, w/Some of their Chicano heritage interwined.

It's funny to me as how some/A lot of Surenos hate Blacks, but yet I see Sureno Rappers use some Black slang: dog, crackin, etc... and some of their gang-bang style.
Younger Nortenos in Sacramento are heavily influenced by Black culture, but not the older ones. Allthough, the older ones are pretty cool with Black people these days, as they didn't always get along with Black people back in the day.

I think Nortenos that are influenced by hip hop are still more Chicano than Black. Norteno Chicano culture is deep rooted and it's not disappearing overnight.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 8th, 2007, 9:35 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Jupebox wrote:SHHHHH.........from here on out you should be on hush status!!!!!You dont know what the fu-- you are speakng about 1st of all,in one of your post you claim that Oak Park had a Bay Area twist to it and Meadow View was more like LA...then you just now claim that Oak Park has one thing in common w LA and that is Oak Park Bloods!!!!!!LMAO Your a BUSTER huh....hahaha you just busted out yourself clown!!!!!Youtube deeznuttz!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if you can't read or what but what I said is that Oak Park claiming Blood is probably the only thing they have in common with L.A. I never denied Oak Park being Blood.
hahaha.....UFA!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2007, 10:57 pm

ufa? u tongan nigga?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 9th, 2007, 4:42 pm

BlaKK wrote:ufa? u tongan nigga?
nah but I like the old school r&b group the ''Jets'' lol

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 9th, 2007, 10:57 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
~J~ wrote:Some/A lot of Surenos seem to think all Nortenos act Black. Some/A lot of Nortenos from Salinas to San Jose over to San Joaquin Valley (Maybe not Sacarmento.) are just as Chicano if not more than some Surenos. Now places where Mexicans & Blacks tent to have the best working relationship in Northern California I believe San Francisco, Oakland and East Bay and maybe Sacarmento, Black influence or more prevalent. But, w/Some of their Chicano heritage interwined.

It's funny to me as how some/A lot of Surenos hate Blacks, but yet I see Sureno Rappers use some Black slang: dog, crackin, etc... and some of their gang-bang style.
Younger Nortenos in Sacramento are heavily influenced by Black culture, but not the older ones. Allthough, the older ones are pretty cool with Black people these days, as they didn't always get along with Black people back in the day.

I think Nortenos that are influenced by hip hop are still more Chicano than Black. Norteno Chicano culture is deep rooted and it's not disappearing overnight.
Yeah, your statement is just about what I thought about Nortenos in Sac. it's just that I'm not from there and can't say 100%. Sac has a heavy Bay Area influence also from what I hear, but it's cool... Sac is like Bay Area family, from what I hear...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 9th, 2007, 11:05 pm

Jupebox wrote:
*You like those Old~School group too. Remember Ice Cream Castles by "The Time" - Rumors by the "Timex Social Club" - White Horse by "Laidback" - Double Ducth Bus by "Frankie Smith" etc...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 12th, 2007, 5:48 pm

~J~ wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:

Yeah, your statement is just about what I thought about Nortenos in Sac. it's just that I'm not from there and can't say 100%. Sac has a heavy Bay Area influence also from what I hear, but it's cool... Sac is like Bay Area family, from what I hear...
A gang of fools from Oakland EPA etc....has moved to Sac,these catz out here listen to more of the Bay Area Slump then their own Artist from Sac...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 12th, 2007, 5:51 pm

~J~ wrote:
Jupebox wrote:
*You like those Old~School group too. Remember Ice Cream Castles by "The Time" - Rumors by the "Timex Social Club" - White Horse by "Laidback" - Double Ducth Bus by "Frankie Smith" etc...
Man all day long!!!!!Tempress-Escorts-Blue Magic-Billy Stewert-Brentwood.....all that oldie siht!And old school Zapp-One Way-Ohio Players-SOS Band-man everythang!!!