POLICE BRUTALITY

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

POLICE BRUTALITY

Unread post by casalem » January 7th, 2007, 8:11 am

I always was by Police's side n i always agreed with police brutal ways against criminals or presumed ones.
One nite i was drunk n i was hangin around jumpin on parked cars n screamin stupid words as a drunk man usually do.
I was told by a voice far from me to stop n ,thinkin he was a owner of one of those cars,I started runnin away until i was blocked by my pursuer that i realized was a cop.He hit me very strong, n took me to the police station where i was released when my parents picked me up.
That event marked my life but made me grow up.I understood police brutality can be bad if used to ppl who r not real criminals but i also understood that in those moments i was a criminal,i was by the wrong side n i deserved that brutal treatment.
I blame the excessive brutality of police but i still understand the police officer is one of the hardest job:when u do something good like savin one life u r just doin ur duty but when u get wrong u r treaten like those criminals u daily fight.

Mahmoud Siddiqi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mahmoud Siddiqi » January 7th, 2007, 1:29 pm

You say police brutality "can" be bad? How is violence against a civilian ever good?

According to your mentality if a pig (cop) kills one man and saves another the same day, he is even, right? Do you really believe that makes sense?

You only say these ludacris things because you know no better.

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 7th, 2007, 2:00 pm

If the brutality is used against a criminal n to defend ur life i think it is good.Wait for brutality i don't mean torturin a unarmed prisoner,but i mean to use strong maneers against dangerous criminals.

Mahmoud Siddiqi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mahmoud Siddiqi » January 7th, 2007, 4:25 pm

casalem wrote:If the brutality is used against a criminal n to defend ur life i think it is good.Wait for brutality i don't mean torturin a unarmed prisoner,but i mean to use strong maneers against dangerous criminals.
I do not need anybody to defend my life, I can defend it myself. Who decides who the criminal is? Isn't police brutality always against unarmed civilians?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 7th, 2007, 4:37 pm

Police brutality is never good, no matter against who. A country does need laws and a police that enforces them or it would turn into violent anarchy.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 7th, 2007, 5:52 pm

fuck police ,they cowards...they got a vest and a glock 17 with and a gauge in the trunk and wen a nigga is high with a wife beater and shorts and resists arrest they take him to the floor put head locks on'em use they knees on his neck beat him and all that and say he was resisting arrest.....but why did u use that much force? my job is dangerous,im puttin my life on the line, even thuogh i know marshall arts,self defence BS,i can bench press my own weight of 220 pounds, have a glock n a gauge with a vest on my chest and a partner on the side with the same thing, a teenage black kid high on PSP's can get pretty

i dono why the Fukk they get salutes and all that BS wen they die, they ain protectin shit, they don even come aruond until someone has his brains all over the street, how are they hero's and all that they all protected and shit sayin they risk htey life,
niggaz who brake up fights with no vest and make two brotha's get along together with no force or nothin
those people are hero's,
i kno niggaz who walk out they house with a ganga niggaz tryna kill them and still have to go out on the block to make money fo they kids,
fuck the police all day, i laugh wen a pig gets popped , i love watchin the news after a cop gets shot, i fiend for it in the news paper,

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 8th, 2007, 4:54 am

casalem wrote:If the brutality is used against a criminal n to defend ur life i think it is good.Wait for brutality i don't mean torturin a unarmed prisoner,but i mean to use strong maneers against dangerous criminals.
That is because you see yourself on the side of the profiteers of society. You feel that the police is there to protect you and your property and couldnt imagine, that senseless police brutality might be directed at you enduringly.

Matter of fact this takes place very often and the fact that you think it is only directed against criminals makes me believe that you dont know the fact, that police corruption and brutality can be rampant and is always bad.
There are many examples to that. Only in TV-Shows the cops are ALWAYS the righteous ones.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 8th, 2007, 7:39 am

Watch this movie and tell me what you think of this kind of Police Brutality.
Especialy the scene (somewhere in the middle of the movie) where the Police kicks the teenagers head in and then drag him behind the car to shoot him.

Is that how you think policemen should behave?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 73&q=Gangs

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: POLICE BRUTALITY

Unread post by casalem » January 8th, 2007, 1:35 pm

One nite i was drunk n i was hangin around jumpin on parked cars n screamin stupid words as a drunk man usually do.
I was told by a voice far from me to stop n ,thinkin he was a owner of one of those cars,I started runnin away until i was blocked by my pursuer that i realized was a cop.He hit me very strong, n took me to the police station where i was released when my parents picked me up.

I think this is police brutality,do u?So wat?They hit me very strong n i didn't have arms,i didn't hit them n i was just drunk.
I had been hatin police but i realized I WAS WRONG CAUSE I DID ILLEGAL THINGS.Im alive ,they didn't kill,life goes on.
I know cops can be racists n violent but every man can be racists or violent.COPS R MEN n then r police officers.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 8th, 2007, 1:53 pm

To get the shit kicked out of you because you did something bad is your parents job,NOT THE POLICE!!!.The police should not raise your children,that is a duty and a responsebelity(spelled awful but you get the point) of the parents!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: POLICE BRUTALITY

Unread post by Sentenza » January 8th, 2007, 1:55 pm

casalem wrote:One nite i was drunk n i was hangin around jumpin on parked cars n screamin stupid words as a drunk man usually do.

I think this is police brutality,do u?So wat?They hit me very strong n i didn't have arms,i didn't hit them n i was just drunk.
I had been hatin police but i realized I WAS WRONG CAUSE I DID ILLEGAL THINGS.Im alive ,they didn't kill,life goes on.
I know cops can be racists n violent but every man can be racists or violent.COPS R MEN n then r police officers.
You didnt watch the movie i have linked. Is the police supposed to shoot teenager in the head for no apparent reason? Are they supposed to take teenager as hostages for ransom? Are they supposed to sell and smuggle drugs? Are they supposed to sell machine guns and rocket launchers to street gangs?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 8th, 2007, 2:34 pm

Sentenza wrote:
That is because you see yourself on the side of the profiteers of society. You feel that the police is there to protect you and your property and couldnt imagine, that senseless police brutality might be directed at you enduringly.

Matter of fact this takes place very often and the fact that you think it is only directed against criminals makes me believe that you dont know the fact, that police corruption and brutality can be rampant and is always bad.
There are many examples to that. Only in TV-Shows the cops are ALWAYS the righteous ones.
very well put.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2007, 3:20 pm

LOL @ cops... I ain't even tryin to get started with this shit, a the might use that shit, put a nigga directly on death row. Nonetheless police brutality is common, shit happens daily in every city. Police have to much power, a cop, some dumb white boi with a high school diploma, don't have no fundamental right to go around setting ultimatums on peoples lives nah nigga fuck that. Sentenza spoke on that real tho. I agree completely.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 8th, 2007, 4:19 pm

BlaKK wrote:LOL @ cops... I ain't even tryin to get started with this shit, a the might use that shit, put a nigga directly on death row. Nonetheless police brutality is common, shit happens daily in every city. Police have to much power, a cop, some dumb white boi with a high school diploma, don't have no fundamental right to go around setting ultimatums on peoples lives nah nigga fu-- that. Sentenza spoke on that real tho. I agree completely.
because of the past injustices commited against the community all departments require that you at least have a 2 year degree from college, and if you have a 4 year its even better.

However you will still have people that are racists that are too blind to actually pay attention to their civil rights teachers and will still be racist when they hit the street.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 8th, 2007, 4:41 pm

I cant deny that there is a need for cops. For sure, but they have to be regulated. By the community for example. Why not electing a community representative once a year into a position (which has to be created) where he can regulate and investigate on corrupt and violent cops.
Taht representative can suspend cop after investigation and everybody can go to him with his case. Something like that.

I mean whats the purpose of cops when they are more criminal than the criminals?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 8th, 2007, 4:46 pm

@ Casalem: You are pro "Lega Nord". Would you still agree with police brutality if your country would suddenly turn Stalinist and they d come for you to torture you a bit and dump your body in a ditch, cause in their eyes, you are an assumed criminal?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2007, 4:57 pm

Good lookin out ghost... I remember you telling me earlier in some other thread that cops now need a college degree.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 8th, 2007, 6:30 pm

man fukk cops they abuse their power n shud be put on death row fo killin innocent brotha's

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 9th, 2007, 9:36 am

Sentenza wrote:@ Casalem: You are pro "Lega Nord". Would you still agree with police brutality if your country would suddenly turn Stalinist and they d come for you to torture you a bit and dump your body in a ditch, cause in their eyes, you are an assumed criminal?
Now im really sure u cannot read.Check out wat i wrote in the first posts n u will find that i blame very violent behaviours like beatin innocents or things against innocent ppl.I JUST SAID THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND POLICE BRUTALITY IF USED BY POLICE IN DIFFICULT OCCASIONS N AGAINST CRIMINALS.
However i advise u to try to be a cop in places like South Central,Harlem,parisian suburbs or napoleatan periphery.U will realize some new thins.If u try n then u go back to me to tell me that same things u r now tellin me i will apologize with u.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 10th, 2007, 5:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAuoIHU6 ... ed&search=

CLICK AND WATCH THE FIRST 43 SECOND OF THAT
FUKK THE REST

i neva even seen that befo my lil cuzin was watchin that man fukk the police, PIGS SHUD FUCKIN DIE

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 10th, 2007, 11:24 pm

Mcminister wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAuoIHU6 ... ed&search=

CLICK AND WATCH THE FIRST 43 SECOND OF THAT
#%@& THE REST

i neva even seen that befo my lil cuzin was watchin that man #%@& the police, PIGS SHUD FUCKIN DIE
WTF was that? Fuckin dirty cops.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 11th, 2007, 3:08 pm

FUCK ALL DEM PIGS .....we shud get down like dem brazilians and straight have war with them

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 12th, 2007, 1:52 pm

Watch this clip at the end German Hells Angels fight riotpolice.They are from Frankfurt and this is a clip of German hooligans attacking English hooligans.Enjoy!!Fuck the police!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=djCOggKDW ... ed&search=

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 12th, 2007, 1:55 pm

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 12th, 2007, 9:53 pm

i wish i had one of how we do'em in africa
no love
1 time this nigga was getin beat up for robbin niggaz and police came n a simple single homocide turned into a triple homocide coz two police got beat to death with the robber....in africa thieves robbin neihbourhoods they ain from are handled very seriusly some of them are chased and ran to the police station themselves they rather hand them selves in n go to jail where it is safer

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 12th, 2007, 10:00 pm

The Police killed one of my friends. Even though it was accidentally, i still dont like them more. Fuck them.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 12th, 2007, 10:32 pm

sorry to hear that sentenza... my amends go out to that nigga.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm

Yes that's fucked up Sentenza.That's some fucked up shit!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 13th, 2007, 8:18 pm

Yea it is. Believe me. That shit was all in the newspapers and the evening news over here. It is fucked up to see someone you knew well in the news like that. He was the brother of my best friend that i know since 15 years by now.
Thanks to both of you though. Ill put on "How long will they mourn me" by Tupac just right now.
Rest in peace Robert!

And peace to all of your dead people aswell.

But back to Police Brutality.....Shit is fucked up....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 13th, 2007, 8:49 pm

Police Brutality huh! You may or may not be aware, but it's been about a
week or so now that the Tijuana Police have been "disamed" by the PFP
"Policia Federal Preventiva." The PFP came in in full military gear & forced
a full disarmament of the Municipal Tijuana Police (the equivalent of any city's police department).

Why?

Because of the extreme Police Brutality waged against the citizenry.

Kidnappings
Bank Robberies
Grand Theft Auto
Civilian Homicides
Assassinations of
- Police Chiefs
- Police Commanders
- Police Officers
Corruption
- Drug Smuggling
- Cartel Protection
and so much more . . .

The whole Tijuana Police Dept was disarmed and their weapons are
being "ballistics" tested, with promises from the government authorities
that those found to have links to "homicides" will be prosecuted to the
fullest. Many PD Officers have already "gone missing" >> disapeared.

The local news media already reporting a drastic "decline in crime" . . .

It seems that the perpetrators of so much of the violence attributed to
criminals was in reality "the police" whom was at the heart of it all.

You a dealer that just collected on sum funds?
Bam! You're smoked and dumped in a ravine!
No one even caught, no one ever prosecuted.

Your family doing good and the family has sum cash?
Screeech! Get in the car >> you're now kidnapped and
a phone call made for the deposit to be made.

You got a badge but you won't play the game like the rest?
You are not one of them, therefore you must be disposed of!

On and on, the list can go on . . . POLICE BRUTALITY?

A WHOLE CITY CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT >> TJ!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 13th, 2007, 9:37 pm

sentenza can you share the story?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 14th, 2007, 5:43 am

TeeKay wrote:sentenza can you share the story?
He wanted to commit suicide (not really though, it was more of a cry for help--> fucked up family stories) and had a gun with him. When he had handed the gun over and was about to surrender they shot at him and missed. That made him panic and jump from the 10th floor. I know, he had it coming in such a situation, but i blame it on them still....