So who is in over all control

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
CookieMonsta

So who is in over all control

Unread post by CookieMonsta » March 12th, 2004, 7:27 am

so who is in over all control of the gang? Over here Illusion is in control becoz hes got the most money and has links to Birmingham/London thats wer we get or products from.

Anonymous20

Re: So who is in over all control

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 12th, 2004, 11:40 am

CookieMonsta wrote:so who is in over all control of the gang? Over here Illusion is in control becoz hes got the most money and has links to Birmingham/London thats wer we get or products from.
CDC is winning the war In L.A. ........and Harrison & Ross is running a close second!

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 12th, 2004, 12:32 pm

kevmac wrote:
CookieMonsta wrote:so who is in over all control of the gang? Over here Illusion is in control becoz hes got the most money and has links to Birmingham/London thats wer we get or products from.
CDC is winning the war In L.A. ........and Harrison & Ross is running a close second!
YEA KEV,
YOUR RITE CDC IS WINNING, BUT HARRISON & ROSS
IS MAKIN A KILLIN

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 13th, 2004, 9:06 am

YEP SOME REAL SPIT

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 13th, 2004, 6:12 pm

who is cdc?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 15th, 2004, 6:02 am

xplicit753 wrote:who is cdc?

LOL.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 15th, 2004, 6:05 am

"Center fo Disease Control"..LOL..^^^...xplicit, aren't you a "banger"????

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 12:44 pm

naw y dont u juss tell me cuz, who is cdc?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 15th, 2004, 1:20 pm

CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
MEANIN THE PEN, JAIL, THE BIG HOUSE, HOME AWAY FROM HOME

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 2:11 pm

ight im pretty sure u bullshittin me n that aint coo cuz, dis forum is to give otha people info about wut dey dont kno. SO if u gon post dumb shit, get off here

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 15th, 2004, 2:33 pm

xplicit753 wrote:ight im pretty sure u bullshittin me n that aint coo because, dis forum is to give otha people info about wut dey dont kno. SO if u gon post dumb stuff, get off here
??? AINT NOBODY GOTS TO BULLSH*T U POTNA. THE HOMEBOY GAVE U SOME REAL INFO. BEST TO SOAK IT UP AND QUIT TRIPPIN. TELL YOURSELF TO GET OFF HERE NIGGA...

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 2:52 pm

ight well then im sry i guess i was trippin bro. but i dont see how i jail can be leadin the war of crips??? sumone mind explainin to me wut all that means? thanx

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 15th, 2004, 6:43 pm

xplicit753 wrote:ight well then im sry i guess i was trippin bro. but i dont see how i jail can be leadin the war of crips??? sumone mind explainin to me wut all that means? thanx
It was really sarcasm. But the ideal of 'war', between streetagangs is old and tiring as well as stupid and useless. As long as the wars never end, then no one gang is winning- in my opinion.

California Department of Corrections is steadily getting paid for each inmate sentenced to prison for gang activity, therefore they are winning the war financially, plus they temporarily have you in self check.

More than half of all active gang members are going to be housed by CDC at some point, and many of the deceased have journeyed through CDC before being laid to rest. So in my opinion, whoever is making the most chips and have the least casualties has to be winning!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 15th, 2004, 7:35 pm

Brotha's are also being checked out by "Baby's Momma's" at an alarming rate.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » March 15th, 2004, 8:40 pm

kevmac wrote:
xplicit753 wrote:ight well then im sry i guess i was trippin bro. but i dont see how i jail can be leadin the war of crips??? sumone mind explainin to me wut all that means? thanx
It was really sarcasm. But the ideal of 'war', between streetagangs is old and tiring as well as stupid and useless. As long as the wars never end, then no one gang is winning- in my opinion.

California Department of Corrections is steadily getting paid for each inmate sentenced to prison for gang activity, therefore they are winning the war financially, plus they temporarily have you in self check.

More than half of all active gang members are going to be housed by CDC at some point, and many of the deceased have journeyed through CDC before being laid to rest. So in my opinion, whoever is making the most chips and have the least casualties has to be winning!
^^^^^^Truth....absorb this kids.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 16th, 2004, 2:38 pm

ight i feel ya kevmac. I believe half of the bangers go thru cdc for sumin sumtime. I agree. As long as there are still killin and dis shit. no one is really "winning" except the people makin money off brothaz killin brothaz. Thanx for clearin all that up for me tho homie

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 16th, 2004, 3:06 pm

Let's not walk outta line here.

As a gangbanger, I admit that my actions are what lands me in jail. That's a given. Ain't no way around that.

As a human being, I have a choice to do what I want. If I choose to gangbang, then my future is pre-written for me. If I don't choose to bang, and go to school for some education, my future is wide-open.

Questions to the forum, what kind of money do you think CDC makes and how is profit made from housing inmates? All I know about it is that the corrections officers have a real strong union that lobbys the state capitol. They are up for more raises each year. But they are hardly millionaires, just normal blue collar cats. Has there been a Warden on MTV's Cribs yet?

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 16th, 2004, 3:21 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Let's not walk outta line here.

As a gangbanger, I admit that my actions are what lands me in jail. That's a given. Ain't no way around that.

As a human being, I have a choice to do what I want. If I choose to gangbang, then my future is pre-written for me. If I don't choose to bang, and go to school for some education, my future is wide-open.

Questions to the forum, what kind of money do you think CDC makes and how is profit made from housing inmates? All I know about it is that the corrections officers have a real strong union that lobbys the state capitol. They are up for more raises each year. But they are hardly millionaires, just normal blue collar cats. Has there been a Warden on MTV's Cribs yet?
Good topic to debate, but something about a CDC officer that retires after 20 years -seems better than a street hoodlum that retires after 30! One belongs to a union, the other belongs to a gang with no benefits for his family and no retirement check when he quits or gets his wig peeled.

A CDC officer and a Warden are two different things, of course the CDC officer works for CDC or UNDER the Warden. A CDC officer I'd estimate at about $3,200 per month and it cost roughly $25,000 to house an inmate per year. At the end of each day, a CDC officer can go home and get some pu$$y and feed his kids, guess where the inmates are gonna be? How much does a inmate of CDC make per day? Ever seen an inmate on MTV Cribs from his jail cell?

EDGE:CDC/In My Opinion
Last edited by kevmac on March 16th, 2004, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 16th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Good posts Big Dusty and kevmac. I agree with both of your posts.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 16th, 2004, 6:26 pm

Hell, you can say everyone on the OUTSIDE is winning versus the cats on the INSIDE.

But I don't see any glorification of the working man versus the "gangster" in these posts. There are kids on the outs waiting to be just like the big homies in the pen, not like their parents who work for the Post Office or something. Something is strangely wrong here, where society can just allow certain things to happen or tolerate things...i.e. Black on Black Violence, Brown vs Brown, Black vs Brown, etc. True I haven't seen an inmate on MTV Cribs, but there are a ton of rappers talking about this lifestyle like it was a walk in the park...LOL.

Now if you look at the money they pour into education and prevention of gang warfare versus the money poured into housing inmates...it should disturb you. Although inmates/gangbangers are a small percentage compared to the rest of the regular population, I'd rather see money poured into keeping these cats outta the joint. But some cats just aren't willing to change...then what?

unknown1

Unread post by unknown1 » March 16th, 2004, 7:13 pm

Well I'll be d*mned, a political discussion. Good points bro. Everyday I find out more into just how deep this rabbit hole goes, and just how corrupt this country is, to those who read between the lines, and who dig deep. This conspiracy sh*t is real, on many many levels.
Peace

As for those who really do see, ain't nothing changing, because (many)nobody wanna look at spit for what it really is. Bro's like me get shouted down for wanting to talk political, talk real. MOST foos around me rather party ("you always talking bout' politics," a shorty on campus just told me that a minute ago). Yeah, politics is boring..........till that sh*t directly affects MF's...... Then I just sit back and watch.
Ignorance is bliss for a white man, Ignorance is death for a black man.
Just my two cents. This is my last post on politics, becuase this is a "streetgangs" forum. But to me, the two go hand in hand. my 2 cts.

on edit..
Then again, maybe most Mf's just feel like they can't do spit about it, so why waste time on it. I'm getting to that point my Mf'N self. At least Bush is F'in them up too, and they too stupid to realize it. So basically, way i see it, we all goin to hell........soon.

Unread post by Guest » March 17th, 2004, 2:26 pm

all i got to say is once in the system u fuc*ed cuzz 4 sho dey fuc* yo whole life up. bUt i do agree with "unkown"

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 11:50 am

COMPTONnative

Unread post by COMPTONnative » April 21st, 2004, 6:31 pm

FOr a real answer and not that cdc - in LA i would say the 40's

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 21st, 2004, 9:50 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Hell, you can say everyone on the OUTSIDE is winning versus the cats on the INSIDE.
The difference is....there are many inside, and many of the ones outside have been or will be inside sooner or later. CDC doesn't take a day off, period.
But I don't see any glorification of the working man versus the "gangster" in these posts.
I wouldn't call it glorification, I would call it wiser. Although I didn't major in English, and because I am not good with words, I obviously didn't get my point across very well. Let me try again......

The working man picks his paycheck up, and cashes it. The gangster sells or transports drugs, and risk going to jail every transaction. The guy that goes to work everyday, usually can obtain medical benefits. If the gangster gets in a car accident or shot, he will likely end up in Killer King or some overcrowded low budget county medical facility. When the working man retires, he will probaly get a pension or 401 K. The street hoodlum will be lucky if he has a woman or kid willing to help take care of him.
There are kids on the outs waiting to be just like the big homies in the pen, not like their parents who work for the Post Office or something.
This goes along the lines of my assessments as to why CDC is winning the war. It would also apply to "the free vs the incarserated." For this very same reason, CDC has a bed waiting for them.
Something is strangely wrong here, where society can just allow certain things to happen or tolerate things...i.e. Black on Black Violence, Brown vs Brown, Black vs Brown, etc.
Something is wrong with the white mans thinking, but something is seriously wrong with the black and brown's actions. No one wants to help anyone here, not even ourselves.
True I haven't seen an inmate on MTV Cribs, but there are a ton of rappers talking about this lifestyle like it was a walk in the park...LOL.
With the exception of about 002%, it is a walk in the park. They are capitalizing on others mistakes, and making something positive out of a negative. It's called entertainment. They get to put a mask on and act out someone else's frustrations or misfortunes.
Now if you look at the money they pour into education and prevention of gang warfare versus the money poured into housing inmates...it should disturb you.
It doesn't disturb me in the least bit. Like you once told me, successful rappers and actors don't owe their community anything. The Federal Governement and State doesn't owe us anything either. They offer free education in public schools, financial aid and welfare. We have a choice to choose education or the gang lifestyle.
Although inmates/gangbangers are a small percentage compared to the rest of the regular population, I'd rather see money poured into keeping these cats outta the joint.
Who would you like to have pour money into these programs and what method would you suggest in combatting crime?
But some cats just aren't willing to change...then what?
Then CDC will continue to win this war. ;)

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 21st, 2004, 10:15 pm

I'd like to add to some of the previous answers to your questions that I didn't extrapolate on.

The working man picks his paycheck up, and cashes it. The gangster sells or transports drugs, sells guns, robs people, break in houses, blast on enemies and carry guns, all of which makes him a hish risk to end up in prison. The guy who goes to work is more likely to put a meal on the table every night for his wife and kids. The cat in prison will be lucky if he can even call collect to his wife and kids.

By the way, the very same rappers glorifying the gang lifestyle, are the exact same people you can see on MTV Cribs. lol This means THEY ARE WORKING MEN opposed to the gang life style. Two of my points rolled up into one subject pertaining to your question about the glorification of a working man.

Now what disturbs me is the description of a 'violent felony," and the three strikes law. I don't think a burglary or car burglary should be considered violent if there is no victim and no proof of a tool present. And when the three strikes law was made there was no consideration regarding previous guilty pleas as part of a plea bargain, and is double jeapordy making someone serve time for a crime they already served time for.

We have to change our mindset and be more willing to teach our younger homies and sons a better way. If we continue to wait until the halls, youth authority, and prison reach them first, then they will keep trying to earn stripes and follow the guidelines of LA EME and the ignorance of the crips and bloods.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”