DOWNTOWN LA

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

DOWNTOWN LA

Unread post by WIP » February 2nd, 2007, 1:16 am

Mayor V has damn near eradicated homelessness in Downtown LA. Fiends, Ho and various headcases are gettin kicked outta Skid Row left and right. Making it safer for the white folk and various businesses. So where do these Fiends, Hos and Nuts go. To your neighborhood. They are chillin in Echo Park. In Santa Monica, like theres anymore room for head cases in SM. Once again just move the problem till somebody bitches. So I wonder what Mayor Villaraigosa gonna do about the gangs, I guess he will asked La Eme what needs to be done!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 2nd, 2007, 1:26 am

why you worry about LA nigga, aint u livin in kentucky? :lol: ol faggot.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 2nd, 2007, 1:28 am

nigga i work in downtown and park my car by skid row every day and the homeless, hoes, crackheads, crazy & drug dealers is still very much out there.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 2nd, 2007, 1:29 am

"state hoppin" nah nigga u dick hoppin, white faggot listen loc, quit actin like u black nigga.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » February 2nd, 2007, 2:02 am

BlaKK wrote:"state hoppin" nah nigga u dick hoppin, white faggot listen loc, quit actin like u black nigga.
Blakk Im in Venice as we speak. Its obvious you got a thang for me. I was born and raised in LA lived in this city 20+ years. As far as callin me white? Your dead wrong. I am black/latino. I have no white blood like your child. I think your mad because the white boys just truly havent accepted you. So your anger is on somebody you wanna be like. If you still have issues with me PM me maybe we can meet. Like the Food Court in the Beverly center or somethin. Just me and you man to man. Nothin fancy.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 2nd, 2007, 2:04 am

I think your mad because the white boys just truly havent accepted you

LLLLOOOOLLLL!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » February 2nd, 2007, 2:19 am

NOHBADEE wrote:nigga i work in downtown and park my car by skid row every day and the homeless, hoes, crackheads, crazy & drug dealers is still very much out there.
i know cuzz. but hear mayor V talk about it they gone. But central pd has made alot of them move. They gettin rid of those damn porta pottys and fridgidair box homes.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 2nd, 2007, 10:58 am

WIP wrote:
NOHBADEE wrote:nigga i work in downtown and park my car by skid row every day and the homeless, hoes, crackheads, crazy & drug dealers is still very much out there.
i know cuzz. but hear mayor V talk about it they gone. But central pd has made alot of them move. They gettin rid of those damn porta pottys and fridgidair box homes.
I dont doubt that though, the police banned them bomb ass hot dogs with the bacon around it with the onions in downtown for some reason.

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City

Unread post by mvwi1 » March 5th, 2007, 9:45 am

TownBiz wrote:
WIP wrote:
I dont doubt that though, the police banned them bomb ass hot dogs with the bacon around it with the onions in downtown for some reason.
That's a shame! I had one of those the first time I visited L.A. and it was good.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 5th, 2007, 4:18 pm

George wrote:
Are they sexy?
You are SO weird

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » March 5th, 2007, 11:30 pm

How deseprate does one have to be to want some twat froma homeless chick? My God!