Samoans & Tongans Are They The Blacks Descented

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
sambam

Unread post by sambam » February 7th, 2007, 3:56 am

George wrote:
sambam wrote:HERES THE OFFICIAL ANSWER.... NO!!! WE DID NOT DESCEND FROM AFRICA.

maybe that tongan dude might say he is but uhhh no NOT REALLY.
You act like having Black descent is bad or something.

The way you "NO!!! WE DID NOT DESCEND" says it all.

WTF is wrong with being of African heritage?!

I hate when Asians and Pacific Islanders flatly deny any connections to Africa whatso ever, as if they view Africa as inferior to them or something. :x
what connections to africa??? all im saying is we are what we are? why u tryna put us with another group of people when there is no kinda "connections"... and aint shit wrong with being of African heritage, it just aint us. just like how you hate it when "Asians and Pacific Islanders flatly deny any connections to Africa". thats how much i hate when yall muhfuccaz try to force some other shit upon us like its Truth... thass it.

sambam

Unread post by sambam » February 7th, 2007, 4:12 am

bao wrote:
George wrote:
sambam wrote:HERES THE OFFICIAL ANSWER.... NO!!! WE DID NOT DESCEND FROM AFRICA.

I hate when Asians and Pacific Islanders flatly deny any connections to Africa whatso ever, as if they view Africa as inferior to them or something. :x
asians and poly's are not of african hertitage! once up on a time 100,000 years ago we all came from africa and had the same DNA but you're talking about thousands of years ago. man came from africa but that does not mean we are of recent concept of african heritage.

the people of today trace their ancestry back only as long as their ethnic name as the point of origin. so to say that they have african heritige would be insulting not because of anything regarding inferior or black but because its not true unless speaking in anthropology terms.

oh i aint even cee your post wen i posted... but yeah thats what im sayin, its insulting etc...

and uhh i dont really know nothing bout taiwanese culture but i dont think its like ours either.

oh and tattoos, from what i heard... we started that shit... lol really tho.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 7th, 2007, 4:19 am

The culture is different, but people migrated from Taiwan and became Polys later. We are talking about a few thousand years ago.

bao
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bao » February 7th, 2007, 5:16 am

sambam wrote:
bao wrote:
George wrote:

asians and poly's are not of african hertitage! once up on a time 100,000 years ago we all came from africa and had the same DNA but you're talking about thousands of years ago. man came from africa but that does not mean we are of recent concept of african heritage.

the people of today trace their ancestry back only as long as their ethnic name as the point of origin. so to say that they have african heritige would be insulting not because of anything regarding inferior or black but because its not true unless speaking in anthropology terms.

oh i aint even be your post wen i posted... but yeah thats what im sayin, its insulting etc...

and uhh i dont really know nothing bout taiwanese culture but i dont think its like ours either.

gaoshan is what the natives of taiwan are now called ny the chinese government. the gaoshan ethnic is the clustering of many austronesian ethnics into one in taiwan since they are all related. now, i never said that the culture of the gaoshan and poly's would be identical, but you will find similar ancient cultural practices. we cannot expect both to be similar as of recent because the split was a couple thousand years ago and both evolved seperately in different evironments. what we do know for sure is that once up on a times the poly ancestors were together with the gaoshan in taiwan. so at this time is when they were similar then the split.

archeological evidence shows that the axes of the poly's match the ones in taiwan and many other findings. now, as for who started the tattooing custom that would be your ancestors from taiwan. at that time the poly and gaoshan were the same and one people. when you talk about your ancient mainland history you have to leave out the new polynesian race concept because there was no such thing as that yet, your ancestors and the gaoshan were the same people. the gaoshan people are the oldest poly and the most ancient, be proud of them because they birth your people. your history goes back further than the islands, that history is recent.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 7th, 2007, 7:06 am

bao wrote:
sambam wrote:
bao wrote:
George wrote:

oh i aint even be your post wen i posted... but yeah thats what im sayin, its insulting etc...

gaoshan is what the natives of taiwan are now called ny the chinese government. the gaoshan ethnic is the clustering of many austronesian ethnics into one in taiwan since they are all related. now, i never said that the culture of the gaoshan and poly's would be identical, but you will find similar ancient cultural practices. we cannot expect both to be similar as of recent because the split was a couple thousand years ago and both evolved seperately in different evironments. what we do know for sure is that once up on a times the poly ancestors were together with the gaoshan in taiwan. so at this time is when they were similar then the split.

archeological evidence shows that the axes of the poly's match the ones in taiwan and many other findings. now, as for who started the tattooing custom that would be your ancestors from taiwan. at that time the poly and gaoshan were the same and one people. when you talk about your ancient mainland history you have to leave out the new polynesian race concept because there was no such thing as that yet, your ancestors and the gaoshan were the same people. the gaoshan people are the oldest poly and the most ancient, be proud of them because they birth your people. your history goes back further than the islands, that history is recent.
You will also find ancient cultural practices among rural village folks in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia/Philippines when compared with Africa.

Ever noticed how the women tend to carry fruit baskets on their heads like in Africa? Ever notice how the drum playings of the Kali Practicioners from the Philippines resembles African rhythms? Ever noticed how certain Yam/Cassava/Edo roots are prepared in similar manners to Africans and Indians?

I know it might sound strange to say South East Asia and Africa have similarities cuz we as Westerners are always looking for differences among "Races". But in all honesty, I feel tropical Asia has more in common with Africa than they do with Europe.

You look at certain head wraps, jewellery, and ways of dress among certain villagers and tribe members in SE Asia and compare it with certain African tribes and you might see some traces of influences.

For example in Thailand, there is a tribe of women with those bronze bracelets wrapped around their necks. As they get older they ad more and more of these bracelets. Eventually, without the support of these bronze neck bracelets, their necks won't be able to support their heads cuz they would be too weak without them due to years of conditioning.
I did research and found there is only one other group in the whole entire world where the women wear similar bronze necklaces
would be of a tribe all the way down in South Africa.

Whatever, let the world think Asians and Africans have nothing in common. I'm tired of arguing in a society where everything is defined by differences based on "Race" when really there is only one race= the Human Race. Beh.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 7th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Why dont you go by a language tree then? Of course there has been some exchange in between between different people but it gives you an impression.

greyflagg

Unread post by greyflagg » February 10th, 2007, 4:45 pm

man i believe that any nation with a tropical climate are alike. asians do have similar traits with africa. in the more rural parts of their countries as their skin tones do get darker living in hotter climates. we also share a common bond of a strong family background but that can be argued by the fact that a lot of cultures also share the strong sense of familial peity, or sense of duty to ones family. me, being asian, feel that there are a lot of similarities that are shared with not only blacks but all minorities like gettin your ass smashed up by your parents and being oppressed by white folks past, present, and future. real talk, bs aside. we'll always share the common bond whether your asian hispanic black islander or arabic for that matter that we'll always be given hurdles by the white hand in "THE LAND OF THE FREE." i know every body in here that has worked with white management on there jobs know what the f--k im talkin about, how they talk shiet about other races with you than go behind your back and talk shiet about your race to that same dude they were just shietin on. we have our differences in race but man i'll f--k with a minority before i break bread with a white cat POINT BLANK...

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 12th, 2007, 3:36 pm

greyflagg wrote:man i believe that any nation with a tropical climate are alike. asians do have similar traits with africa. in the more rural parts of their countries as their skin tones do get darker living in hotter climates. we also share a common bond of a strong family background but that can be argued by the fact that a lot of cultures also share the strong sense of familial peity, or sense of duty to ones family. me, being asian, feel that there are a lot of similarities that are shared with not only blacks but all minorities like gettin your ass smashed up by your parents and being oppressed by white folks past, present, and future. real talk, bs aside. we'll always share the common bond whether your asian hispanic black islander or arabic for that matter that we'll always be given hurdles by the white hand in "THE LAND OF THE FREE." i know every body in here that has worked with white management on there jobs know what the f--k im talkin about, how they talk shiet about other races with you than go behind your back and talk shiet about your race to that same dude they were just shietin on. we have our differences in race but man i'll f--k with a minority before i break bread with a white cat POINT BLANK...
True. But I personally don't find most Arabic cultures in tune with certain Asian cultures. Maybe some but not most.
I mean, the Middle East is more of desert type of climates and such. South East Asia is more monsoon/tropical rainforest conditions. If anything places like Vietnam might be similar to places like the Congo, the Philippines, West Africa, or say South America.

I mean if you think about it, yam/cassava, eddoes, are things used as food staple for the jungle folks of SE Asia, some parts of the Pacific, Africa, and South America.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 12th, 2007, 10:50 pm

at the end of the day in the pen when race wars jump off

somoans= ride with the asians ..period

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 13th, 2007, 12:22 am

samoans ride with blacks, not some cambodians

sambam

Unread post by sambam » February 13th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Qdawg wrote:at the end of the day in the pen when race wars jump off

somoans= ride with the asians ..period
how you from the bronx to baltimore talkin bout samoans ride w/ asians??? no disrespect, juss curious to how you talkin bout samoans wen aint really none in bx to bmore??? ive kicct in both places and i aint cee one samoan cept for the dude that plays for the ravens.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Samoans & Tongans Are They The Blacks Descented

Unread post by kwalei » March 8th, 2007, 1:51 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:By the color of their skin is it true that they are our descents like the whites descents are the arabs just look at a samoan or tongan the features explain it's self.

But to mean they are our descents do ya'll brothaz and sistaz agree or disagree on me with this one just holla back.
The polynesians and micronesians have black in them from the melanesians mixed with the south east asians. Also, some southeast saians have black in them from the negritos. Blacks lived in south asian before the aryans and the southeast asia before the asians. true fact. also, anthtropologist call these black australoids and us africans congoids to try to seperate us and said we are genectically far away from them.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » January 12th, 2008, 3:40 am

Im SAMOAN / CHINESE born in NEW ZEALAND... My GREAT GREAT Grandfather ( AH FONG PO ) frm GWANGZHOU , CHINA was hired by the GERMANS to work in the plantations of WESTERN SAMOA in 1905 ,
at the time when WESTERN SAMOA was under GERMANY ( German was the 2nd language ) and
AMERICAN SAMOA was under USA .....

ALSO The Germans also not only bought in the CHINESE , but PAPUANS frm PAPUA NEW NEW GUINEA to work the feilds , So thats why u see BLACK and ASIAN SAMOANS in WESTERN SAMOA.....

Even German decendants who inter-married with native SAMOANS , The Most famous being ,
The Late : SONNY SCHMIDT ( R.I.P ) Ex MR UNIVERSE - BODYBULIDING is one of those desendants..

pAyCE

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 12th, 2008, 5:24 am

^^^Thats probably the most common german last name there is. Isnt the Currency of Samoa called Tala (apart from US $ of course)? I read that somewhere. Taler is an old German word for coin.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » January 12th, 2008, 4:53 pm

Yeah bRO , but so is MANN , SCHWALGER , SCHWENKE , KEIL , RETZLAFF , VON HAUSENHOFF just to name a few..... These are common SURNAMES in WESTERN SAMOA ( INDEPENDANT SAMOA ) ...

Yeah the Local Currency is the TALA ( dollars ) & SENE ( Cents ) , Left hand drive there like PAGO PAGO , AMERICAN SAMOA , But I believe the goverment is pushing for RIGHT hand drive without cosulting the local people....... Which is stupid !!!!...

Sorry bRO dont no what COIN is in GERMAN....... LoL... :lol: ...

pAyCE OUT

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » January 14th, 2008, 2:22 pm

yeah SAMOANS roll with the MEIULI's ( BLACKS ) when SHIAT hit the fan in the PENN ( SAN QUINN / FOLSOM / PELICAN BAY / ) even in CYA and the outside.....

That CAT in BALTIMORE RAVENs aint SAMOAN , He TONGAN eg: HALOTI NGATA born in INGLEWOOD , soCAL rasied in SALT LAKE CITY , UT....

:lol: hamo uce 3073 :lol: