ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 7th, 2007, 4:23 am

Here are six pages of what going on in England.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/GangstersIn ... owtopic=30

another thread

http://z14.invisionfree.com/GangstersIn ... ic=70&st=0

Some organisations in Europe,not even all of them.

http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/Europe.html
http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/EuroItalian.html
http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/Rus.html

Now you see the origin of American organised crime,copycat busters.We are the teachers of how to commit crime without getting caught.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 7th, 2007, 4:30 am

londonpride wrote:Teenager shot in bed

Armed men burst into a boy's bedroom in the fourth south London murder in as many days

Press Association
Tuesday February 6, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

A 15-year-old boy has been shot dead in his bedroom after two men forced their way into his home early this morning. His sister called an ambulance but he died in less than an hour.
The murder is the latest in a spate of attacks in the Peckham area of south-east London. On Saturday, a 21-year-old man was stabbed to death in Southampton Way and on Sunday a man in his 40s was shot dead and another injured at a flat less than a mile away.

James Andre Smarrt-Ford, 16, was also killed in south London after he was shot at least twice at an ice rink in Streatham on Saturday night. Today, Scotland Yard's Operation Trident team, which investigates gun crime in the black community, launched a murder inquiry into the latest shooting of the pupil of St Michael's Secondary School in Bermondsey.

Detective Superintendent Gary Richardson, who is leading the investigation, said forensic teams were still searching the house. "We are still gathering evidence," he said. "The boy was shot while he was in bed. "His sister, who had also gone to bed, administered first aid and the boy was taken to King's College Hospital, but he died at around 2am."

Police said the boy's identity would be released when the family had been informed adding that no post-mortem had been conducted. Neighbours said the teenager was a regular at the nearby Celestial Church of Christ in Bird-in-Bush Road. He is believed to have had two sisters and a brother.

Det Supt Richardson said: "The boy was not known to police before this incident and we are not linking this to gangs or any other incidents which have occurred in the past few days."

http://theguardian.co.uk/gun/story/0,20 ... rss&feed=1
it sounds like its gettin heated up around there at the mo, iv'e been hearin about loads of shootins down there lately

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 7th, 2007, 7:44 am

I know the police are saying that they are not linking the death of the lad shot in his bed to gangs, but...! Down Peckhams ways, in those ends there is only one explanation - gangs. I understand the boys father (who was described as being 'not at home at the time of the incident') was in hospital recovering from a severe beating he had just recieved - there were two sons - the older one was nicknamed Soldier (had been an army boy) who was involved in the local gang scene...looks like the older brother was the intended victim but that the youngster got the bullets by mistake when the gunmen bust into the house. Tragic still.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 7th, 2007, 3:52 pm

MafiaG wrote:hahahahaha, im laughin my ass off with yall punks with your data but that data dont report reality. you say hackney i agree its a poor hood but theres nearly the same white population in hackney as in compton its population is mostly inmigrants and them fools aint in to gangs either.
keep makin up fairy tales sayin theres gangs in england im sayin there arent hoodlums and the nearest thing youll see to a gang in uk is the skinheads. here is one data : england and wales in 2001 had the same homicides that compton 72 homicides. and yall know in england werent gang related while in compton more than half of the homicides are gang-related. i think they should lock this stupid topic cause theres no england street activity and i dont think any kid has been killed because of gang violence in england.
fuck ameriKKKa anyway, i b et theres ppl in america that think america is the only place in the solar system, they are that thick, dumb, gullable and up-tight that they don't have a clue whats going on. they are that fuckin daft that some of them don't even know wot happens outside there state nevermind there country.

stick to chewin tobacco and eatin burgers u fat redreck ;)

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 7th, 2007, 3:56 pm

mafia g? ur about as mafia as my nanna

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » February 8th, 2007, 4:07 am

MafiaG wrote:hahahahaha, im laughin my ass off with yall punks with your data but that data dont report reality. you say hackney i agree its a poor hood but theres nearly the same white population in hackney as in compton its population is mostly inmigrants and them fools aint in to gangs either.
keep makin up fairy tales sayin theres gangs in england im sayin there arent hoodlums and the nearest thing youll see to a gang in uk is the skinheads. here is one data : england and wales in 2001 had the same homicides that compton 72 homicides. and yall know in england werent gang related while in compton more than half of the homicides are gang-related. i think they should lock this stupid topic cause theres no england street activity and i dont think any kid has been killed because of gang violence in england.
who is this dumb motherf**ker?
u keep comin in this thread with ur stuff and u aint got a clue.

man damn u tellin us bout fake gangs and u got a name like mafia g.. f**kin faggot

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 4:24 am

Yeah well, MafiaGirl's comes across like 13 year old bedwetter still. Personally, this is nuttin to be proud of, but UK has the highest crime figures in Europe by a long way and sadly, London has higher overall figures than NYC (LIke street robbery , assault etc - less firearms here because of illegality, but more shankings). Are you bright enough to go check that MafiaGirl? Nah man, you come across like your brains soft.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 5:09 am

ghost666.gfxartist.com/artworks/112077

A link to Mashtown, showing tats representing different man dem from E5, E8 & E9 areas of Hackney

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 5:11 am

i45.photobucket.com/.../ghost666_/MashTown.jpg

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 5:11 am

Bollocks

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 5:13 am

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 6:25 am

nice 1 for that link noog, i want to find out more about hackney

do you have any pictures of hackney estates and any gang graffiti or anyting? and how many estates/areas is there is hackney and gangs?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 7:27 am

www.channel4.com/4homes/media/O/ontv/best&wor...

This is a funny link - about the best and worst places to live in UK - Hackney voted the worst place to live end of last year- but its not true, its also a good place to live. I like it.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 7:28 am

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 7:41 am

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 9:26 am

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/histor ... ar-165.gif

Get this from Amazon, a good read about the Manchester gang scene in Northern England

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 9:32 am

http://www.artofthestate.co.uk/photos/b ... ive_by.jpg

Now this is funny man! A piece of graf from Hackney!

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 10:30 am

lol @ that graff its class that

n that manny gangs book is sick, good read that, that cocky: the rise and fall of curtis warren from l'pool 1 is an all

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 10:30 am

lol @ that graff its class that

n that manny gangs book is sick, good read that, that cocky: the rise and fall of curtis warren from l'pool 1 is an all

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » February 8th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Noog wrote:UK has the highest crime figures in Europe by a long way
How's that?

Atleast these statistics disagree with that -> http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_t ... per-capita

I have no difficulties to believe that in some part of UK there are very bad areas, but as a whole UK ain't that bad.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 9th, 2007, 7:27 pm

'I want my brother's killers behind bars'Feb 9 2007

By Robertdex

THE family of murdered Delroy Barnes visited London this week to mark the fifth anniversary of his death.

Police say the 26-year-old computer consultant was an innocent victim of a vicious gangland war fought to decide who would control South London's crack cocaine trade.

He was cut down in a hail of bullets after a car he was in was ambushed near Wandsworth Bridge at around midnight on February 8, 2002.

His sister Michelle Dean and brother Paul, who live in Manchester, visited the scene of his death for the first time on Wednesday.

Michelle,33, said: "I know there is someone out there who thinks it is okay to drive down a street in the middle of the night and shoot someone.

Story continues

ADVERTISEMENT

"I want that person in prison. I want to know no one else will die like my brother did."

Operation Trident detectives are offering a £10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of his killers.

Delroy and his friend, Paul Marcus Johnson, were in a blue Ford Mondeo that was chased from Chivalry Road, Battersea, by three or four men in a silver Audi A3.

Cops believe Mr Johnson may have been their intended target.

As they neared the roundabout, the Audi drew alongside and a gunman opened fire with a Mach 10 machine pistol.

Mr Johnson crashed his car outside Battersea police station in a desperate bid to get help but Delroy died at the scene.

The stolen Audi - registration S701 APG - was found burnt out at The Fieldings,Forest Hill.

Witnesses described one of the men in the car as a big black man with a large face and distinctive bulging eyes and aged between 25 to 30.

Cops also want to speak to two men, one black, one white, who were involved in an argument with Delroy and his friends outside Pinter House, Stockwell, about 30 minutes before he was killed.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 9th, 2007, 7:28 pm

'I want my brother's killers behind bars'Feb 9 2007

By Robertdex

THE family of murdered Delroy Barnes visited London this week to mark the fifth anniversary of his death.

Police say the 26-year-old computer consultant was an innocent victim of a vicious gangland war fought to decide who would control South London's crack cocaine trade.

He was cut down in a hail of bullets after a car he was in was ambushed near Wandsworth Bridge at around midnight on February 8, 2002.

His sister Michelle Dean and brother Paul, who live in Manchester, visited the scene of his death for the first time on Wednesday.

Michelle,33, said: "I know there is someone out there who thinks it is okay to drive down a street in the middle of the night and shoot someone.

Story continues

ADVERTISEMENT

"I want that person in prison. I want to know no one else will die like my brother did."

Operation Trident detectives are offering a £10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of his killers.

Delroy and his friend, Paul Marcus Johnson, were in a blue Ford Mondeo that was chased from Chivalry Road, Battersea, by three or four men in a silver Audi A3.

Cops believe Mr Johnson may have been their intended target.

As they neared the roundabout, the Audi drew alongside and a gunman opened fire with a Mach 10 machine pistol.

Mr Johnson crashed his car outside Battersea police station in a desperate bid to get help but Delroy died at the scene.

The stolen Audi - registration S701 APG - was found burnt out at The Fieldings,Forest Hill.

Witnesses described one of the men in the car as a big black man with a large face and distinctive bulging eyes and aged between 25 to 30.

Cops also want to speak to two men, one black, one white, who were involved in an argument with Delroy and his friends outside Pinter House, Stockwell, about 30 minutes before he was killed.

http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/01 ... _page.html

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 9th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Sorry double post.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » February 13th, 2007, 1:49 pm

niro wrote:
man damn u tellin us bout fake gangs and u got a name like mafia g.. f**kin faggot
Chill fucking english boy, bitch ass english you wouldnt say shit in my face specially if i have a mac 11 pointin at your head , have you ever heard the mac 11 blast ? in england yall dont have ak-47, macs, i went to england and it be the first drive by in englands history i would get all on the news and shit . fuckin english clowns keep on makin up gang activity in england we all know there is no gang activity in england.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

niro wrote:
Chill fucking english boy, bitch ass english you wouldnt say shit in my face specially if i have a mac 11 pointin at your head , have you ever heard the mac 11 blast ? in england yall dont have ak-47, macs, i went to england and it be the first drive by in englands history i would get all on the news and shit . fuckin english clowns keep on makin up gang activity in england we all know there is no gang activity in england.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

niro wrote:

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 14th, 2007, 7:51 am

MafiaG wrote:
niro wrote:
Chill #%@&#%@ english boy, bitch ass english you wouldnt say shit in my face specially if i have a mac 11 pointin at your head , have you ever heard the mac 11 blast ? in england yall dont have ak-47, macs, i went to england and it be the first drive by in englands history i would get all on the news and shit . fuckin english clowns keep on makin up gang activity in england we all know there is no gang activity in england.
put that mac11 down n id just slap u all the way round britain then back to america.

americans can't fight n thats a fact u only have to type in "fight" on youtube to see this, u all hit with ya fists like ur scratchin or summet like girls do, ya's don't even punch proper. even girls over here can punch better.

u little e-thug ur on top u americans. if u was serious about shootin ppl u wouldnt go spoutin it out in a public forum unless u was dumb as fuck.

mafia g? lmao just shows how fake u are with that name, next time ur in england send me a private messege on ere n i'll meet ya big man n we'll see.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 14th, 2007, 7:56 am

n u duno were theres gang activity do ya tho? ur probs from sum little ritch boy area thats found a gang site so decided to act bad online to feel better cos in real life ur a little bully victum.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 14th, 2007, 8:36 am

fukkin muppit

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 14th, 2007, 10:38 am

Yes man, pure comedy! Theres no point debating the issue with the like of mafiag, the kid has a fixed and dopey mind. But I'm pisssing myself laughing here, the kid said he'd push a machine pistol in your face! And thats supposed to sound like he's a hardman!? Pure fuccin comedy

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » February 14th, 2007, 1:26 pm

hahahaha you'd miss with ur mac10, i wouldnt miss with my foot or metal bar

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » February 15th, 2007, 12:09 pm

punk ass english bitches, chill with your england gang activity cause there is NONE . If i put a mac11 in ur face i can see the english boy pee cause he never seen one . Theres not even articles of newspaper where they talk about gangs and if there is them aint criminal enterprises , the most thing that can look like a gang in england is skinheads they would look like surenos.