The Gangster Disciples

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Sleep52

Unread post by Sleep52 » September 12th, 2006, 2:01 pm

my nigga Metro D (SWBLOCC) is legit

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Gangster Disciples

Unread post by useless_person » September 12th, 2006, 4:59 pm

NW10 wrote:
Zoheb Raja wrote:The Gangster Disciples:

City/Country: Chicago, USA

Weapons:
Pump action shot guns
Powerful handguns

Drugs:
Cocaine
Crack
Heroin
Marijuana

Execution Style: A dozen or so bullets in the face

Activity:
Drug dealing
Extortion

Initiation: Killing a prison inmate should get you in

I know this much information does anyone here know where i can get more information or could anyone post some in?
you got this off bravo worlds deadliest gangs didnt you? you can also find exactly the same information on the same website for the bloods, crips, firm, salford mob, mexican kidnap gangs, hells angels and yardies etc.... i wouldnt buy too much into that site though
What ever happened to that site???

I can't seem to find it anymore...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:21 am

[quote="100mob"]my uncle is one well a bd from chicago he says to join u have to walk a line and get hit if u fall u start over[/quote]

a young 2-4 brother from chitown i met told me the same thing

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 12th, 2006, 6:56 pm

On some real shit if you from the Chi and you black, and you got JUMPED in to be in ur mob, UR A IDIOT and believe it or not YOUR STILL NOT PLUGGED! ANd as for all this shit talkin bout GDs gettin buck im really laughin my ass off let me real the GDs be gettin treated all day. Tryna get money telling on people gettin they re up from the JAKES I aint banged in years and tell me y the bitch ass GDs gon lie on me and almost got me locked up for some shit I ain have nothing to do with cuz 2 of there boys got shot! Thas some bitch ass shit. GDs made snitches FAGGOTS, and str8 up bitches out of there numbers. How you all gangsta lettin a nigga RAPE you if they got more rank than you if you get locked up! Fuckin fags

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Gangster Disciples

Unread post by Jakk » December 13th, 2006, 5:11 am

wutevr wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Zoheb Raja wrote:The Gangster Disciples:

City/Country: Chicago, USA

Weapons:
Pump action shot guns
Powerful handguns

Drugs:
Cocaine
Crack
Heroin
Marijuana

Execution Style: A dozen or so bullets in the face

Activity:
Drug dealing
Extortion

Initiation: Killing a prison inmate should get you in

I know this much information does anyone here know where i can get more information or could anyone post some in?

ummm you just pretty much gave the description of EVERY gang
Yah, man...HAH, ha unbelievable!!!! #%@& beggars!!! It sounds like he playin GTA vice city or sumthing!! RIP ScReW...man im the last one ta put one down but thats toy!
he got this from a tv program that was show on Bravo 3 yrs ago in the UK and then again in 0n Ftn 1yr ago the presenter was GOLDIE (the gold teehted d&b dj)

the programe was called The Worlds Most Dangous Gangs
other gangs in the series where
Bloods, Crips, Hells Angles, Mongral Mob, The Firm, Tijuana Cartel, The Americans (a CapeTown Street Gang) and others

some of the facts they state was ture to alot of what other websites and books and tv docs say not all tho some was st8 BS

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:15 pm

Quickdraw wrote:FOLK Nation since when? because I aint hearda that and I was born and raised in the Chi. We aint never went by Folk in Chi-town, if you was riding under the 6 you was FOLKS. Folk is southern slang you wouldnt hear that shit up here.
LMAO EXACTLY JO FOLKKS NOT FOLK SYPO LOVING IT!!

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:16 pm

100mob wrote:my uncle is one well a bd from chicago he says to join u have to walk a line and get hit if u fall u start over
Yall niggas watching too much hbo comercials too much menace to society thats all false

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:18 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:On some real shit if you from the Chi and you black, and you got JUMPED in to be in ur mob, UR A IDIOT and believe it or not YOUR STILL NOT PLUGGED! ANd as for all this shit talkin bout GDs gettin buck im really laughin my ass off let me real the GDs be gettin treated all day. Tryna get money telling on people gettin they re up from the JAKES I aint banged in years and tell me y the bitch ass GDs gon lie on me and almost got me locked up for some shit I ain have nothing to do with because 2 of there boys got shot! Thas some bitch ass shit. GDs made snitches FAGGOTS, and str8 up women out of there numbers. How you all gangsta lettin a nigga RAPE you if they got more rank than you if you get locked up! Fuckin fags
This is how i know yous a young ass busta runing yo mouth bout some fony ass rumors that started after the speck tapes in menard u aint no old tyma nigga you aint nothing but a young lil kid runing yo mouth on G speak on real bidness ..unplugged ass busta

GDFolks720

Unread post by GDFolks720 » January 14th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Comin from chicago.. G's UP! FOLKs 720

Fuck the crown nigga see me with the five thrown down

Chi Town Still Reppin

Unread post by Chi Town Still Reppin » January 17th, 2007, 3:06 pm

^^^^^ So you saying that GDs aint raping eachother? And I aint even know thast GDs was rapin eachother on that tape..... But I couldv lived without knowing that..... I bet you enjoyed watching that gay shit huh.....

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 18th, 2007, 8:06 am

Chi Town Still Reppin wrote:^^^^^ So you saying that GDs aint raping eachother? And I aint even know thast GDs was rapin eachother on that tape..... But I couldv lived without knowing that..... I bet you enjoyed watching that gay shit huh.....
U MUST BE A LAME ASS ROCK BOY IT WAS ONE DUDE WHO WAS GAY WHO WAS GETTING BUT FUCKED BY BLACKS PERIOD THAT DONT MAKE THE GDs GAY OR THE STONES GAY JUST CAUSE ONE INDIVIDUAL DECIDED TO BE ON THAT SHIT...THE IGs CHIEF TOPCAT WHO WAS A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL FUCKING BLACK GANGSTAS IN MENARD WAS A STONE COLD KILLER... NIGGAS GOT KILLED OVER THAT BUT I BET U WOULDNT KNOW BOUT THAT CUZ U A LAME ASS SHORTY AHAHA SYPO

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 18th, 2007, 8:07 am

GDFolks720 wrote:Comin from chicago.. G's UP! FOLKs 720

fu-- the crown nigga see me with the five thrown down
WERE U DRAW FROM JO BIG OL G FOLKKZ ALL IS ONE GANGSTA SYPO

OLANDO

Unread post by OLANDO » January 18th, 2007, 9:56 am

IN BROOKLYN the IGD RESIDE A FEW BLOcKS FROM MY PJ'S WHICH IS BLOODVILLE ARE THEY KOOL with EAcH OTHER

Chi Town Still Reppin

Unread post by Chi Town Still Reppin » January 18th, 2007, 10:31 am

Damn I didnt know the IGs founder was a fag more homo shit on Folks side. The point is that GDs accept homo shit. I aint say all Gds was fags. Stones dont accept homo shit. No finnball mob accepts that shit except maybe for VL cuz they do alot of huggin with GDs when locked up

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 19th, 2007, 6:49 pm

man the GD's are no longer gangster disciples, we are Growth n development, im IGD, which was took off from the folks nation, but later brought back in 1989 by governor redd and mr, larry hoover himself, it was brought back as the 2340%, IGD is part of folks nation, i jus thought id let yall know it aint gangster disciples no more, we are an organization, not a gang anymore...16.13.12 to all my folks, hit me up with a message

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2007, 7:09 pm

[quote="1974GEEZ"][quote="Chi Town Still Reppin"]^^^^^ So you saying that GDs aint raping eachother? And I aint even know thast GDs was rapin eachother on that tape..... But I couldv lived without knowing that..... I bet you enjoyed watching that gay shit huh.....[/quote]

U MUST BE A LAME ASS ROCK BOY IT WAS ONE DUDE WHO WAS GAY WHO WAS GETTING BUT #%@& BY BLACKS PERIOD THAT DONT MAKE THE GDs GAY OR THE STONES GAY JUST CAUSE ONE INDIVIDUAL DECIDED TO BE ON THAT SHIT...THE IGs CHIEF TOPCAT WHO WAS A #%@&#%@ HOMOSEXUAL #%@&#%@ BLACK GANGSTAS IN MENARD WAS A STONE COLD KILLER... NIGGAS GOT KILLED OVER THAT BUT I BET U WOULDNT KNOW BOUT THAT because U A LAME ASS SHORTY AHAHA SYPO[/quote]

my niggah C wilding....what i tell you about dealing with these "streetgame" niggahs...let them live fam

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2007, 7:12 pm

[quote="1974GEEZ"][quote="Chi Town reppin"]On some real shit if you from the Chi and you black, and you got JUMPED in to be in ur mob, UR A IDIOT and believe it or not YOUR STILL NOT PLUGGED! ANd as for all this shit talkin bout GDs gettin buck im really laughin my ass off let me real the GDs be gettin treated all day. Tryna get money telling on people gettin they re up from the JAKES I aint banged in years and tell me y the bitch ass GDs gon lie on me and almost got me locked up for some shit I ain have nothing to do with because 2 of there boys got shot! Thas some bitch ass shit. GDs made snitches FAGGOTS, and str8 up women out of there numbers. How you all gangsta lettin a nigga RAPE you if they got more rank than you if you get locked up! Fuckin fags[/quote]

This is how i know yous a young ass busta runing yo mouth bout some fony ass rumors that started after the speck tapes in menard u aint no old tyma nigga you aint nothing but a young lil kid runing yo mouth on G speak on real bidness ..unplugged ass busta[/quote]

:lol: @"young ass busta"...again my nigga...let "chi town reppin" be...typical streetgame user :!:

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 20th, 2007, 10:59 am

Sweet74 wrote:man the GD's are no longer gangster disciples, we are Growth n development, im IGD, which was took off from the folks nation, but later brought back in 1989 by governor redd and mr, larry hoover himself, it was brought back as the 2340%, IGD is part of folks nation, i jus thought id let yall know it aint gangster disciples no more, we are an organization, not a gang anymore...16.13.12 to all my folks, hit me up with a message
WTF IS AND IGD TAKEN OF THE FOLKS NATION ? IGD WAS NEVER HONORED AS A FOLKS NATION SAME SHIT WITH BOSS PIMPS,OUTLAWS,OR GAMBINOS REALLY THE IGD SHIT CAME FROM THEM JEFFREY MANOR GDs AND THATS A SET NOT A NATION...WHO DID NOT PAY TAXES TO HOOVER AND RANNED THEY OWN SHIT..THEM NIGGAS KILL GDs CUZ THEY RENEGADE BUT ONCE THEY HIT THE COUNTY OR THE PEN THAT RENEGADE SHIT IS DEAD CUZ THEY WILL GET THEY ASS BANGED AS SOON AS THEY ENTER COUNTY ..ALOT OF THAT FAKE IGD SHIT WAS DOWNSOUTH AND NEW YORK..GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT LOL HAS A SERIOUS MEANING TO IT AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING I CAN TELL WHOEVER PLUGGED YOU MUST BE OUTDATED OR NEVER VISITED THE CHI BECAUSE IGD IS NOT HONORED IN THE BOOKS... THE ONLY THANG GROWING AND DEVELOPIN IS THE MOBB ...1974 TIL the WORLD BLOWS

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 20th, 2007, 11:05 am

man, your wrong, lmao, i know what im talkin bout, fuck that chicago gd shit, most niggaz in chi town still on that gangster disciple shit lol, IGD was brought back as infinite growth n development in 1989 by non other then mr. LARRY HOOVER himself, and governor red aka redd dogg, it was created with the 2340 concepts under the new testaments, so was BGD, your fuckin with the wrong folks nigga, i know my shit, do you? i got GD's lit, and IGD, and the current GD lit book has IGD mentioned in it, and my superior is from CHICAGO dumbass, lol, best believe i know my shit, and we was renengade at a time, but like i said hoover and gov. red brought it back in 1989 and made it apart of folks nation, NIGGA

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 20th, 2007, 11:39 am

Sweet74 wrote:man, your wrong, lmao, i know what im talkin bout, fu-- that chicago gd shit, most niggaz in chi town still on that gangster disciple shit lol, IGD was brought back as infinite growth n development in 1989 by non other then mr. LARRY HOOVER himself, and governor red aka redd dogg, it was created with the 2340 concepts under the new testaments, so was BGD, your fuckin with the wrong folks nigga, i know my shit, do you? i got GD's lit, and IGD, and the current GD lit book has IGD mentioned in it, and my superior is from CHICAGO dumbass, lol, best believe i know my shit, and we was renengade at a time, but like i said hoover and gov. red brought it back in 1989 and made it apart of folks nation, NIGGA
FO SHO AND IM MICHAEL JACKSON

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 20th, 2007, 11:46 am

yeah i wouldnt doubt it

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 20th, 2007, 12:01 pm

Sweet74 wrote:yeah i wouldnt doubt it
Ok so let me get this str8 your a igd but you saying fuck chicago gds..u ride for a set that does not exist in the books as a nation in chicago but you know more lit then us in the chi..ur talking bout hoover brought this and that back in 1989?Ur claiming bgd was also brought back wich was broeken in 1974 into three seperate mobs...you got gd lit and igd lit but way the mobb is GDN not igdn so how do you have different lits when is only one mob with renegade factors?..ur superior is from chicago but yet your saying fuck chicago gds lol man..and lit is for the pen not for the streets and is not passed out in no god damn papers lol testaments? fuck out of here

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 20th, 2007, 12:05 pm

lol, stfu and quit yappin, u a god damn 6.4, know what that means? exactly, stfu u obviously aint up on ya 12-9-20, are you?

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 20th, 2007, 12:09 pm

Sweet74 wrote:lol, stfu and quit yappin, u a god damn 6.4, know what that means? exactly, stfu u obviously aint up on ya 12-9-20, are you?
Fools like you is what makes the mobb look bad outside the chi unplugged ass niggas with internet codes,lit,and fake ass prayers stop watching dvds and reading magazines talking bout growth and development nigga im 1974 TIL the WORLD BLOW sunnyside and kkimball st GEEz

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 20th, 2007, 3:39 pm

man, you a damn 6.4 off brand ass un plugged ass nigga, ask any real nigga about IGD bein brought back into folks nation and watch them tell you exactly what i told you, u prolly some fat ass nerd who gets his info off gang messageboard, and wanna know how i know igd is respected and legit? ive talked to GD governors... i bet you dont even know what a governor is, do you? and i aint talkin bout the government governor type shit, ima talkin bout high ranked ass niggaz

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » January 20th, 2007, 5:16 pm

Sweet74 wrote:man, you a damn 6.4 off brand ass un plugged ass nigga, ask any real nigga about IGD bein brought back into folks nation and watch them tell you exactly what i told you, u prolly some fat ass nerd who gets his info off gang messageboard, and wanna know how i know igd is respected and legit? ive talked to GD governors... i bet you dont even know what a governor is, do you? and i aint talkin bout the government governor type shit, ima talkin bout high ranked ass niggaz
lol im pushin them fake buttons aint i? real madd grab the key board and slap ur self with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: youve talked to gd governers nigga u need to stop watching the don diva dvd that shit getting to u lol

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » January 30th, 2007, 11:55 am

I gonna say this on last time. There are no bgds and igd in the nation. Niggas is runing around with fake lit.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 5th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Sweet74 wrote:lol, stfu and quit yappin, u a god damn 6.4, know what that means? exactly, stfu u obviously aint up on ya 12-9-20, are you?
I AINT EVEN SEENED THIS ONE TILL NOW A 64 IS A MIVL A HOOKK NIGGA!! G SOME D SYPO CHI TILLA

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 5th, 2007, 6:16 pm

NOGD wrote:I gonna say this on last time. There are no bgds and igd in the nation. Niggas is runing around with fake lit.
WERE U FROM G

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 16th, 2007, 8:38 am

NOGD wrote:I gonna say this on last time. There are no bgds and igd in the nation. Niggas is runing around with fake lit.
Some n1ggas on the net be saying Insane Gangster Disciple and Black Gangster Disciple is one of yall branches together in yall latest concept. I havent heard IGDz referred to alot off the net since Im not GD and thats sensitive info from anthoer Nation. But I vaguely recall something about them from a GD friend Devin that went to the same alternative highschool last year that I did. We was in 1-4 division together and we go all the way back to kendergarten before GD and Vice Lord. He and some GD's were in discussion and "IGD" came up and if I kinda recall one GD saying something bout IGD not honoring Hoover or some shiff of that nature. So based on that, it didnt really seem like Insane Gangster Disciple was honored by them. But sh-t, yall would know since yall GD.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 16th, 2007, 8:39 am

Some n1ggas on the net be saying Insane Gangster Disciple and Black Gangster Disciple is one of yall branches together in yall latest concept. I havent heard IGDz referred to alot off the net since Im not GD and thats sensitive info from anthoer Nation. But I vaguely recall something about them from a GD friend Devin that went to the same alternative highschool last year that I did. We was in 1-4 division together and we go all the way back to kendergarten before GD and Vice Lord. He and some GD's were in discussion and "IGD" came up and if I kinda recall one GD saying something bout IGD not honoring Hoover or some shiff of that nature. So based on that, it didnt really seem like Insane Gangster Disciple was honored by them. But sh-t, yall would know since yall GD.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 16th, 2007, 8:39 am