where my armenians at

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2007, 2:57 pm

punamusta wrote: Armenia is north from Iran, west from Turkey.
Damn, meant to say EAST from Turkey, not west, haha.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 21st, 2007, 6:17 pm

BlaKK wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Pencil neck? LOL you use that term every time you try and diss somebody, look at my neck, nigga my shit is fine so you can no longer use that lame ass insult. lol. white boi you revealed your true colors in a previous thread, i actually had respect for you, but now nigga nah... you exposed yourself, i didn't even have to do shit, you alone brought out that white ignorant, hitler mentality.

and this pic was copy/pasted from rasta forum board for the fuckin females, not u faggots.

http://com3.runboard.com/bknottydreadlo ... .f4.t10619
Like i said rollin n my six fo that pic was copy/pasted from a rasta forum board for the females homie not u, fuckin faggot ass nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 21st, 2007, 6:20 pm

sur line, sunny south side and rollin n my six fo, all 3 of u is some ol dirty latin spanish speakin muthafuckas.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 21st, 2007, 6:38 pm

lol gotta laugh at blakk tho, lads funny :lol:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 21st, 2007, 7:08 pm

punamusta wrote:
Noog wrote: Is Armenia near Albania?
-Armenia is in the Caucus mountains, located where puna mentioned
-they are very diverse

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 22nd, 2007, 4:18 am

Yeah, I'm beginning to feel it too man, I starting to like the fuccin dikk - hey Blakk, ever thought of a career in comedy?

JelisLust
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JelisLust » February 23rd, 2007, 8:13 pm

johnnnny wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Noog wrote: Is Armenia near Albania?
-Armenia is in the Caucus mountains, located where puna mentioned
-they are very diverse
Middle Easterns. Thats why they are hairy, but they are still close to Europe, so they are white skinned. I have an Armenian friend at work and she hates most of the Armenians over in Glendale where she lives. Lol.

falkon

Unread post by falkon » February 27th, 2007, 4:48 pm

i know afew armenias in london n they are userlly cool people that keep it real n keep dem selfs 2 demselfs but when u fucc with dem 4 no reason they brin ther hole family down 4 u, brothers,cuzens,uncles,n family friends, ther very keep it 2 themselfs type of people,that fight in numbers n fight 2 save ther pride n honor, very simaler 2 the mexicains by the way they look n roll.. i anit got no problems with them n people that do r jus hating 4 no reason, people fear wat they cant understand.. anyway dats all i no bout dem .peace.. oh yea n armenian power gang is big in sum parts in the world!,in the 1990s it was at its biggest, 4 a very small commonity they doin good 4 themselfs considering thers loads more black n mexicain people in the world, dont 4get power is in numbers..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:40 am

Noog wrote:Yeah, I'm beginning to feel it too man, I starting to like the fuccin dikk - hey Blakk, ever thought of a career in comedy?
career in comedy? fuckin faggot nigga nah the fuck i look like, the fuck outta here with shit european, euopeans on that faggot tip, 80% of there population is homofied, take it striaght up in the butt cheek.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:41 am

lol yall some rainbow flaggin flamin faggots.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 1st, 2007, 7:27 am

And you're a wannabe fake lil pussio without nuff brain cells to cause a spark don. Way you chat shhiiit, its clear to see that its you who'd love a dikk up your arse - you on that tip lad, its obvious, you demonstrate its at the front of your mind time after time by bringing it up, you probs cant stop thinking bout it and hating your fake little internet fantasy personality fe shame of it. Just give in and go see a fucccin rent boy, you'd love it soft lad.

Cant help coming back to WABS! Fuccccinn WABS? WTF! That must be the fakest name for a fantasy gang ever man - and seeing the pic of you and your bum chums made me pissss myself laughing - what a bunch of fuccccin soft lad titties boi! And then you said your boys have stopped banging for time and you just smoke it up, fucccinn idiot - the only bangin' you ever did was bangin your WAb boyfriends a-holes

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 1st, 2007, 1:10 pm

BlaKK wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
BlaKK wrote:P
and this pic was copy/pasted from rasta forum board for the fuckin females, not u faggots.
Like i said rollin n my six fo that pic was copy/pasted from a rasta forum board for the females homie not u, fuckin faggot ass nigga.
Don't nobody want to look at your ugly pictures! You the only one saving man pics to your harddrive.

blakkk you think you slick by using reverse psychology when its really some deep rooted psychology within you!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 1:32 pm

LOL @ man pics, lol faggot, dumb ass nigga, they from another forum board, aint nobody coerce u to look @ them, u peeped them out on your own will, your own discretion simply cuzz u wanted to, ol faggot... Dont be mad, flummoxed or flabbergasted cuzz a nigga look good & females stay swingin in on my dick, it aint shit nigga pussy is pussy, it aint my fault u ugly jose, and it aint my fault u was born in the dirt, nigga don't get mad out my way, c cuzz ima weed smokin, a riverside south nigga, and i just aint given a fuck.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 1st, 2007, 2:26 pm

Noog wrote:And you're a wannabe fake lil pussio without nuff brain cells to cause a spark don. Way you chat shhiiit, its clear to see that its you who'd love a dikk up your arse - you on that tip lad, its obvious, you demonstrate its at the front of your mind time after time by bringing it up, you probs cant stop thinking bout it and hating your fake little internet fantasy personality fe shame of it. Just give in and go see a fucccin rent boy, you'd love it soft lad.

Cant help coming back to WABS! Fuccccinn WABS? WTF! That must be the fakest name for a fantasy gang ever man - and seeing the pic of you and your bum chums made me pissss myself laughing - what a bunch of fuccccin soft lad titties boi! And then you said your boys have stopped banging for time and you just smoke it up, fucccinn idiot - the only bangin' you ever did was bangin your WAb boyfriends a-holes
hahaha terrorized

lol even LA eds say blakks fake, says it all right there.

lol @ his crew, they look like a gang a nonces.

whats does WAB stand for anyway Wannabes and bitches?

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 1st, 2007, 2:28 pm

duno why it said woman then it ment to say B.I.T.C.H.E.S

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:42 pm

LOL hydro nigga calm ya little young ass down the fuck you talkin on that wabs tab for little homie keep my gang out ya mouth u eruopean nigga... stay in europe little homie sip some tea and calm yaself.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 1st, 2007, 2:45 pm

BlaKK wrote:LOL @ man pics, lol faggot, dumb ass nigga, they from another forum board, aint nobody coerce u to look @ them, u peeped them out on your own will, your own discretion simply cuzz u wanted to, ol faggot... Dont be mad, flummoxed or flabbergasted cuzz a nigga look good & females stay swingin in on my dick, it aint shit nigga pussy is pussy, it aint my fault u ugly jose, and it aint my fault u was born in the dirt, nigga don't get mad out my way, c cuzz ima weed smokin, a riverside south nigga, and i just aint given a fu--.
It's psychological.

In his attempt to deflect his own feelings, this character referred to as "Wakkk" is publishing his personal collection of nude male photos in solicitation of sex and to recruit others, for profit, to his site "Hardcore Schoolboys"--all under the name of "rasta."

I invite all those who read this to post your thoughts on blakkk's reasons for publishing male nudity on streetgangs.com? Is this the undercover trickery of a crossdressing teen?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 3:13 pm

nah wet back, its Knottylocks.tk a non corporate sponsored anti-capitalists Ital forum board, and i go under the screen name Loccsta. right now nigga u makin a mexican fool outta yo shit, lol @ thiiiis nigga, "hardcore schoolboys" fuckin catholic.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 1st, 2007, 11:02 pm

BlaKK wrote:nah wet back, its Knottylocks.tk a non corporate sponsored anti-capitalists Ital forum board, and i go under the screen name Loccsta. right now nigga u makin a mexican fool outta yo shit, lol @ thiiiis nigga, "hardcore schoolboys" fuckin catholic.
I didn't want to get racial but since you keep wanting to go there then I'll do what I have to.

Ughhhh, lol you schizophrenic UNCLE TOM sellout stick to your own kind and get out of Orange County cause you aint fooliing nobody with your multiple personality, identity crisis self. A I'll tell you like this cause it's obvious nobody else has. First of all, you don't know who you are on any level. You portray yourself as this (pseudo) gangster from riverside who has put in work on 100's of Mexicans. Then you claim to be a student at a 95% white and asian school. How fukckcken weird does that look? A rastafairy who only got accepted because of Affirmative Action, tries to sit in class and drink beers. hook up with, and mix with blond kids and asian kids? The truth is you're like a fish out of water. You don't fit in there and you don't fit in here. Nobody respects your punkasss on this site and I'll bet nobody respects your stupidasss in real life. You might as well bleach your skin white because your racist attitude is no different than any KKK member.

I might be from the hood but you're the one who is assed out.

sheeyit.

8)

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » March 2nd, 2007, 3:19 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
BlaKK wrote:nah wet back, its Knottylocks.tk a non corporate sponsored anti-capitalists Ital forum board, and i go under the screen name Loccsta. right now nigga u makin a mexican fool outta yo shit, lol @ thiiiis nigga, "hardcore schoolboys" fuckin catholic.
I didn't want to get racial but since you keep wanting to go there then I'll do what I have to.

Ughhhh, lol you schizophrenic UNCLE TOM sellout stick to your own kind and get out of Orange County cause you aint fooliing nobody with your multiple personality, identity crisis self. A I'll tell you like this cause it's obvious nobody else has. First of all, you don't know who you are on any level. You portray yourself as this (pseudo) gangster from riverside who has put in work on 100's of Mexicans. Then you claim to be a student at a 95% white and asian school. How #%@& weird does that look? A rastafairy who only got accepted because of Affirmative Action, tries to sit in class and drink beers. hook up with, and mix with blond kids and asian kids? The truth is you're like a fish out of water. You don't fit in there and you don't fit in here. Nobody respects your punkasss on this site and I'll bet nobody respects your stupidasss in real life. You might as well bleach your skin white because your racist attitude is no different than any KKK member.

I might be from the hood but you're the one who is assed out.

sheeyit.

8)
HA HA HA you called it !

especially banging on SURENOS, then going to college ?

AND WABS ? WTF !

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 3rd, 2007, 5:33 pm

Like i done said, keep that wabs tab out ya mouth if u aint from the west coast. oso1, the fuck is wrong witchu Latin... wtf wabs? riverside south, dub Tonga Crip Gang homie, that's what the fuck.

As for a nigga who wanna hate cuzz i stay doin my thing on campus, silly ass nigga u go head with that. Niggaz used to laugh or get mad @ the fact that i do drugs, smoke mass amounts of weed by the hour sometimes by the minute, and still financially, physically and mentally maintain my shit, whether I'm drinkin forties with the big homies in the neighborhood, @ the job (babylon) hustalin white people, or @ school speakin on diplomacy, my dreads stay hangin and my nuts stay swingin, i stay not givin a fuck about nobody. When I post up on the blocc homie I drop knowledge. Nigga what u Mexicans need to do is get off that jealous tip, u Mexican, u ugly, u goofy homie, u silly, u sidewayz. ain't got no job, ain't got no homie's in no hood, don't smoke no weed, ain't get no pussy, and flat out Mexican sub-literacy impedes you from goin to college.

especially banging on SURENOS
Out on my side sur's dont get banged on, they just get shot @ next question.

I'll bet nobody respects your stupidasss in real life

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! :arrow:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 3rd, 2007, 6:01 pm

Blakk just a Question, i recall you sayin u live in a promdominantly white neighborhood where often you'll blow the weed smoke from your blunt into neighbors faces, and that you work 50+ a week at Best buy and you also do college as well? is it true?

No hatin cuz.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 6:34 pm

blakk wus the deal homeboy? let me guess everybody in here is just joking with you they not serious right?....lolol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 3rd, 2007, 8:47 pm

you'll blow the weed smoke from your blunt into neighbors faces
LOL yup

and that you work 50+ a week at Best buy
Nope

you also do college as well?
yup

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 3rd, 2007, 9:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:Blakk just a Question

"Just a question" to you too...

viewtopic.php?t=18330&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 4th, 2007, 11:30 pm

BlaKK wrote: As for a nigga who wanna hate cuzz i stay doin my thing on campus, silly ass nigga u go head with that. Niggaz used to laugh or get mad @ the fact that i do drugs, smoke mass amounts of weed by the hour sometimes by the minute, and still financially, physically and mentally maintain my shit, whether I'm drinkin forties with the big homies in the neighborhood, @ the job (babylon) hustalin white people, or @ school speakin on diplomacy, my dreads stay hangin and my nuts stay swingin, i stay not givin a fu-- about nobody. When I post up on the blocc homie I drop knowledge. Nigga what u Mexicans need to do is get off that jealous tip, u Mexican, u ugly, u goofy homie, u silly, u sidewayz. ain't got no job, ain't got no homie's in no hood, don't smoke no weed, ain't get no pussy, and flat out Mexican sub-literacy impedes you from goin to college.
quote]

blaKK's an OREO who smokes up his parents weed and comes on streetgangs to gain street knowledge. Tell these people how you chase white women at your white school and testify in court.

:shock:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 5th, 2007, 12:13 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote: man pics

LOL...