Marcy Projects and Bleek

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Anonymous20

Re: MARCY PROJECTS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 18th, 2004, 6:26 pm

Nah, Nas is from Queens Bridge
I dont know if he stills goes back to his Pj's tho
alot of cats get like that
and aint even allowed back in they residentials

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » March 18th, 2004, 11:14 pm

Maybe you're thinkin of Gangster Two Six, because they use the bunny, not GDN. Trust me on this, it's a fact. Jay-Z's an emcee, & a buisnessman, I doubt he's worried about anything else.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 12:34 pm

fo real!

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 22nd, 2004, 11:52 am

I THINK THE NIGGA IS KEEPING IT GANGSTA... HE GOT YALL NIGGA'S GUESSING SO YOU KNOW THE POLICE ARE TOO............ SO YOU WONT KNOW IF JAY Z IS A CRIP BLOOD PEOPLE'S OR FOLK'S... UNTILL YOU HIT HIM UP... AND WHEN I SEE HIM I AM HITING HIM UP...

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » April 2nd, 2004, 5:08 am

i think rappers also need to stay connected to gangs cuz else people think they only care about money and they become pussys

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 2nd, 2004, 11:14 am

Sanderino wrote:i think rappers also need to stay connected to gangs because else people think they only care about money and they become pussys
what are u talkin about?

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 4th, 2004, 10:30 pm

lb516 wrote:guess no one was out at 5am in the morning when they shot that video. when dpg and snoop did the ny ny in red hook at 1pm look what happened.

Where can i see the video?

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » April 21st, 2004, 4:05 am

joe budden is a crip from nj his hood name is "mouse"

jay-z is a crip

memphis bleek- is a crip

az-is a blood

nas -is a blood and his brave heart homies

camron and dip set- bloods

chingy is a crip, cause on the making of the video shoot on bet i heard a nigga in the back ground say "no slob's in the shoot" i heard him say it perfectly and chingy laughed when he said it

mobb deep- is bloods (not sure)

manny fresh-??
baby from cash money- Blood, head him say it a couple times

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 21st, 2004, 6:43 am

DNice wrote:joe budden is a crip from nj his hood name is "mouse"

jay-z is a crip

memphis bleek- is a crip

az-is a blood

nas -is a blood and his brave heart homies

camron and dip set- bloods

chingy is a crip, cause on the making of the video shoot on bet i heard a nigga in the back ground say "no slob's in the shoot" i heard him say it perfectly and chingy laughed when he said it

mobb deep- is bloods (not sure)

manny fresh-??
baby from cash money- Blood, head him say it a couple times
I never heard Jay-Z claim he was a crip he always say he was a hustler pushing dope. Where u hear tis from?

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » April 23rd, 2004, 7:24 am

Yo D-Nice, I would luv 2 know where u get ur info from. As far as I know most of these borthers r old skool kats from old skool crews that repped thier hood. Alot of them god body based. Thier is a strong possiabilitey alot of their duns turned Blood or Crip after spending some tyme in the pen. But we must remeber B's -n- C's is still fairly new in NY with most members not being older then 25. Alot of old skool crews still rep and use alot of these new local gangs 2 enforce. Alot of these older rappers may have friends and and fam that r banging...but most don't claim any set. U have ur niggas u grew up with and got money with. Str8t like that. Lets not start 2 think were like Cali in any regards. Thier history of banging is far more extsensive and different from NY. U must remeber bangnin is NY is only at max 14 years old and didn't really blow until maybe 5yrs ago. For untold years Drug crews and possies alwayz ran the streets and still do. Remember who ur supplier iz. Any way let me fall back...i don't like glamourizing gang life but sometimes i need 2 get a point across.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 23rd, 2004, 8:05 am

Amsterdam wrote:Yo D-Nice, I would luv 2 know where u get ur info from. As far as I know most of these borthers r old skool kats from old skool crews that repped thier hood. Alot of them god body based. Thier is a strong possiabilitey alot of their duns turned Blood or Crip after spending some tyme in the pen. But we must remeber B's -n- C's is still fairly new in NY with most members not being older then 25. Alot of old skool crews still rep and use alot of these new local gangs 2 enforce. Alot of these older rappers may have friends and and fam that r banging...but most don't claim any set. U have ur niggas u grew up with and got money with. Str8t like that. Lets not start 2 think were like Cali in any regards. Thier history of banging is far more extsensive and different from NY. U must remeber bangnin is NY is only at max 14 years old and didn't really blow until maybe 5yrs ago. For untold years Drug crews and possies alwayz ran the streets and still do. Remember who ur supplier iz. Any way let me fall back...i don't like glamourizing gang life but sometimes i need 2 get a point across.
LOL god body based. what do you think you are in 1990? knock it off. LOL
that statement about gangbanging in NY is only 14 years old is moronic, every here of the savage skulls? savage nomads? black skulls? dirty ones? WTF are you talking about. dont come here with high and mighty bvllshit homeboy, cause this forum is not going to have it. i am old school too, i am from the days of 5%'s, crews,posses and shit too. yeah thats some great advise to yourself "fall back".

i always told cats on this forum its not all these copy cat gangs you have to worry about in NY. its them 5 cats from one building that grew up on the same block and get there money and know each other from childhood that will ride on you in a minute is who they should be aware of.

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » April 23rd, 2004, 8:55 am

Ok Ib5...this is y it's hard 4 brother's 2 communicate. 1st of all when I was talking about banging i wuz talkin about Bloods-n-Crips, if u would of took tyme to read what I wrote u would of seen that i said other Crews, Possies were around 4 untold number of yrs. Maybe I should of said other Gangs and Teams. My fault 4 that, but it's no reason 2 disrespect, or come out sidewayz. This is a forum...rite me when i'm wrong but don't insult me unnecessarily. I don't think i'm high and mighty...i just got tired of living like a savage. My whole point is instead of trying 2 figure out who's more gangsta..lets try and stop the blood from fillin our streets.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 23rd, 2004, 9:49 am

Amsterdam wrote:Ok Ib5...this is y it's hard 4 brother's 2 communicate. 1st of all when I was talking about banging i wuz talkin about Bloods-n-Crips, if u would of took tyme to read what I wrote u would of seen that i said other Crews, Possies were around 4 untold number of yrs. Maybe I should of said other Gangs and Teams. My fault 4 that, but it's no reason 2 disrespect, or come out sidewayz. This is a forum...rite me when i'm wrong but don't insult me unnecessarily. I don't think i'm high and mighty...i just got tired of living like a savage. My whole point is instead of trying 2 figure out who's more gangsta..lets try and stop the blood from fillin our streets.
real talk i respect that you came back like a man instead of a internet banging homo.

welcome to the forum amsterdam

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 23rd, 2004, 10:13 am

shadygrayloc823 wrote:That's fools just talking to make conversation. Marcy PJZ is in the stuy homie and I'm telling you for a fact them PJ'z is slobk out. matter fact the ony PJz up in the stuy with locz is Kingsborough PJz along Atlantic ave homie.
what set dem homies claim over there?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 23rd, 2004, 10:16 am

john Doe red wrote:BLEEK MAY NOT BBBBBBBE A LOK BUT ON ONE OF HIS SONGS HE SAYS BOSS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS PLUS AGAIN TO THE RIGHT IS THE HAT
on many songs i heard bleek say loc and my homie chilled with bleek b4 and said he was loc

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 23rd, 2004, 10:17 am

K1LLJOY wrote:aint no way rappers in the eastcaost can be blood or crip affiliated
unless you young like jewelz kuz bloods and crips didnt start in the east
until 1993 but i dont know about the peoples and folks tho but i know they outther
ur wrong homie

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » April 23rd, 2004, 1:17 pm

Yo Ib5...good lookin homie.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 23rd, 2004, 7:53 pm

yea i thought mephis bleek is crippin and as far as chingy being a crip nope he bklood he lives in a bklood hood and is idol is dj quik and mobb deep dont claim they have bklood ties and sense they travel now they both have crips and bkloods cuz they makin a new group with jayo felony so im sure they dont bang and baby is a bklood i dont kno about budden being a crip

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 26th, 2004, 9:08 am

LOL JAY-Z AINT NOTHING BUT A NIGGA THAT USED TO SLANG CRACK HAS FAR HAS MEMPHIS I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT NIGGA CLAIMS I KNOW MARCY P'z IS ALL BLOODED OUT ALL OF THAT AREA IS BLOODED OUT ALL THE NEARBY P'z IS BLOODED BY LIKE LAFAYETTE P'z AND ALL that I REMEMBERED WHEN I WAS IN BOYS AND GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL OUT THERE THE ONLY CRIPS THAT USE TO BE UP IN THERE IS THOSE FROM BREVOORT P'z WHERE FABOLOUS IS FROM

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 26th, 2004, 10:35 am

pimpsmooth420 wrote:yea i thought mephis bleek is crippin and as far as chingy being a crip nope he bklood he lives in a bklood hood and is idol is dj quik and mobb deep dont claim they have bklood ties and sense they travel now they both have crips and bkloods because they makin a new group with jayo felony so im sure they dont bang and baby is a bklood i dont kno about budden being a crip

hes frum a crip hood homie. and buddens is crip

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 26th, 2004, 2:34 pm

who from a crip hood

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 26th, 2004, 5:12 pm

buddens aint no crip

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

i thought not also cuz he wear alot of red i dont think he bangs even is own mom said he dont bang or he not a thug

Knowledge

Unread post by Knowledge » April 26th, 2004, 7:28 pm

budden is not a crip

in a freestyle he says , " i thought i warned crips bout how wise my men move, u need help runnin i provide the gym shoes "

also on his album he has a song called pusha man and he keeps sayin whattup blood ay whatup blood

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 26th, 2004, 8:27 pm

Knowledge wrote:budden is not a crip

in a freestyle he says , " i thought i warned crips bout how wise my men move, u need help runnin i provide the gym shoes "

also on his album he has a song called pusha man and he keeps sayin whattup blood ay whatup blood
i got a homie frum nj that said budden crip and i was talkin bout chingy hood bein crip

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 9th, 2004, 9:29 pm

MARCY IS BLOODED OUT THE SET OVA THERE IS GKB AND NTG AND JAY Z AND MEMPHIS BLEEK ARE NO GANG BANGERS HOV IS A HUSTLER AND A VERY SMART BUSINESS MAN.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » May 9th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Baby is an Original Gangsta Vice Lord, Chingy is nothing- I've seen him in many red flags, some green flags so I would say he floodin before I would say he Crippin. But then again I have seen him wear plenty of blue and throw up Cs every time he says "Ching-a-ling". I don't think Jaz-Z is Crippin but I heard from many that Memphis Bleek is. I don't think Joe Budden is a Crip but who knows? Notice that when him and "The Game" was ceefin they never threw in any set disses or anything. Budden said something about "Anotha fake thug gets killed, Ill put a hundred red dots on you if you wanna be a Blood for real", and the only thing Game said that was gang affiliated was "Ill make a phonecall and get 100 Bloods in Atlantic City". The Diplomats are all Bloods or Blood Affiliated.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » May 9th, 2004, 10:49 pm

Sorry but I just gotta throw in a little opinion. I know Im a newbie on this site and shit so I may not have a lot of respect, but why is everyone worried about if famous people are banging anyways? If people took half the time learning about history and knowledge that they spend on worrying if the new rap sensation is a Crip or a Blood then everyone would be a lot better off. If you see one of the famous ppz in the streets then hell yeah, checc them all u want. Hell if you can make it through their bodyguards then shake up with em, diss em, do whateva you want. Its just annoying for me to see ppz worryin bout if peoplez bangin that they have 1,000,000 to 1 odds of meeting. And to me, I dont care if Ice-Cube, X-Zibit, Snoop, Dre, Eminem, Pac, Biggie, Bleek, Birdman, Chingy, Game, Al Capoune, or Hitler is claimin my set/another set, it's still Six 0 til' I drop.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 17th, 2004, 9:48 pm

yo that dude havoC in in mobb deep definatly got blood ties when cuz used to make traccs on the phone from rikers when he was locced up he was yellin alll kind blood $hit fuCC latin kingz eCt. damus thi$ damus that....dem niCCaz definatly aint rollin with no kingz n dazz 4 $ho

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 18th, 2004, 4:29 am

hatin a LAME kat LOL ur funny

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 18th, 2004, 4:31 am

yung_k wrote:yo that dude havoC in in mobb deep definatly got blood ties when because used to make traccs on the phone from rikers when he was locced up he was yellin alll kind blood $hit fuCC latin kingz eCt. damus thi$ damus that....dem niCCaz definatly aint rollin with no kingz n dazz 4 $ho
They be rollin with fat joe and the ts...And everyone knows mob deep aint no latin kings, ur sounding like dreamergirl now....

kingd662

Re: Marcy Projects and Bleek

Unread post by kingd662 » May 31st, 2004, 11:54 am

Mobb Deeps group Infamous Mobb are bloods. Check out their new album and Dvd "BLOOD thicker than Water"
-Young dude Tracks Murdah throw up some set after freestyling.
-Alotta cats rocking red. Dude outsid with Red fitted and flag tied to the side.