Wabs riverside gang (whites,blacks,somoans)

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Wabs riverside gang (whites,blacks,somoans)

Unread post by Qdawg » March 2nd, 2007, 3:30 pm

Big homey : Og blakk
Set name : south/side Wabs gang(whites and blacks,somoans)-i would put crip in the name but no riverside bangers/or california bangers ever heard of yah
thickness of set : about 8-9 members(6 being white)
colors of hood : baby blue hawaiian shirts to symbolize affiliation
Neighborhood turf : in & around university of california(irvine)
some tags/hit ups of they turf:http://www.uci.edu/currentstudents.shtml
static with: other fratertinity crews on campus
static started: blakk claims to hate whites(even though his crew is mainly skinny white kids)

:lol: blakk you thought i forgot about ya punk ass niggah? i had alil situation to handle in the street being a real niggah i am but im back & i couldnt help but laugh how majority of the forum was rape-in you in the other section you a clown niggah

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » March 2nd, 2007, 3:47 pm

LOL

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Wabs riverside gang (whites,blacks,somoans)

Unread post by Word » March 2nd, 2007, 3:48 pm

Qdawg wrote:Big homey : Og blakk
Set name : south/side Wabs gang(whites and blacks,somoans)-i would put crip in the name but no riverside bangers/or california bangers ever heard of yah
static started: blakk claims to hate whites(even though his crew is mainly skinny white kids)
LOOOLLLL!!!!!! HELLL NAHH :lol: :lol: PUT EM ON BLAST LIEK THAT

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » March 2nd, 2007, 6:05 pm

:lol: blakk you thought i forgot about ya punk ass niggah? i had alil situation to handle in the street being a real niggah i am but im back & i couldnt help but laugh how majority of the forum was rape-in you in the other section you a clown niggah

Qdawg, dont forget that not only does he hate whites, but he even has a daughter by a white girl.

DAMN, what a F#@K N FLAKKE LOL !

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 8:28 am

^ You can't be serious but what in the hell wab is doing on a university campus anyway while everybody trying to go somewhere to become something great in their lives.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 3rd, 2007, 5:50 pm

Qballz nigga i done shut u down months back homie....

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... ght=qballz

u that one nigga talkin about yardies in Trenchtown??? LLLLOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! :arrow:

LOL @ this "Round 2" ass nigga. U know what happened last time nigga. :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 6:25 pm

i dont know why you putting that link up i shitted on you...you shut me down is what you say to yourself...i mess on you when im bored now...had some of chatroom buddies hitting me up in private message asking me to lay off your clown ass so i cut you some slack for the time i stopped clowning you but after i seen them pictures of you i couldnt help it...lolololololol got dam i think you should be thanking god im not on the westcoast ..i would have some young gorillas run up on ya campus & snatch you outta ya dorm room by them short ass twisties that you call dreds

skinny ass neck i think if i put your lil ass in a headlock i would pop the veins that go from ya neck to ya brain..stay in ya place you a featherweight

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 6:30 pm

lol brothers like yo Q why you going hard on blakk for just lay off him we all know he tries to hard....the forum is laughing at you ...why you constantly reply back to me to get shitted on again i dont know

stay in school for law ..maybe in a year or 2 you'll be the new johnny cochran

niggahs (not just me) clown you over & over...even the white boys is going hard on ya punk ass its pathetic...you got niggahs in riverside schooling you on wus going on in a town that you supposed to be from?

lol@dudes from united kingdom saying you more of a prettyboy...your streetgangs gangsta image is a wrap my niggah...go handscrub my boxers & go cop me a box of black n milds dojah

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 3rd, 2007, 6:56 pm

WOW !!!!!! BLAKK DIS NIGGA IS GETTIN HIS CLOWN SUIT TAYLOR MADE ON YO ASS WHAT the FUC .............Q DAWG WHATS THE GENESIS OF THE ANAMOSITY MY NIG HOLLA AT CHA BOY SAINT MAN

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 7:15 pm

Q & Blakk no internet beef come on it's just senseless to do that now.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 3rd, 2007, 7:35 pm

Hell wrote:Q & Blakk no internet beef come on it's just senseless to do that now.
shit, someone should tell that to SHOX112/BUCKYBLUE & BSPG and their thread-clogging escapades. They need to handle that shit thru PM.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 3rd, 2007, 8:25 pm

LOL @ a nigga who got it sidewayz, u wanna know where the animosity was provoked peep the link, loc. but don't be no fool, a south side riverside nigga found it necessary to check that nigga Qball, for lyin too many times consecutively and gettin caught up w/ it :lol:. simple & plain. Now Qballz a east side-soft side, goofy ass basketball nigga from new york on some silly, retaliatory round 2 cyber fight night. Already knowin can't nobody fuck w/ wabs, already knowin dude lie like a fuckin female click the link nigga my point been proven, u straight silly homie. LOL :arrow:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... ght=qballz

ImageImageImage

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 8:38 pm

aye saint i got no animosity with this 5 foot 2 95 pound featherweight....its about real & fake...i came to this forum this niggah used to d1ckride me (despite me noticing he was a fraud) i kept quiet due to the fact im not gonna start something....i say about late november early december he was mad at cristina & decided to say my name out of the blue i told this lil niggah dont say my name i tell niggahs on the street ,internet wherever if you got a problem dont put my name in mess....i guess he called hisself being funny & decided to do it a couple more times so i decided to clown him often....after that eight -tray thread in the california crip section couple of brothers hit me up in p.m like lay off this clown because hes got a wide imagination...i said ok but im not the type to hold my tongue when i seen that picture of him & his college frad i had to laugh more...real recognize real i dont care what state,country ,city you in....im sure cali got real niggahs but im thinking like why they didnt check or stretch this clown out...i came to realization they couldnt when he's going to work & coming back home(back home being his college campus)....in that link this fagot posted you'll see everything i said to him & what majority of the forum is clowning him on now...my job is done

blakk know him,zack,screetch,slater & the rest of the save by the bell wabs gang dont want no real street beef you better stick to them biology projects & creasing ya slacks clown

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 8:42 pm

[quote="SAINTJAYMES"][quote="Qdawg"]Big homey : Og blakk

:lol: blakk you thought i forgot about ya punk ass niggah? i had alil situation to handle in the street being a real niggah i am but im back & i couldnt help but laugh how majority of the forum was rape-in you in the other section you a clown niggah[/quote]

WOW !!!!!! BLAKK DIS NIGGA IS GETTIN HIS CLOWN SUIT TAYLOR MADE ON YO ASS WHAT the FUC ....[/quote]

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 8:47 pm

blakk over there looking like a starving ostrich(aka a bird)..get ya weight up to atleast a lightweight class before you come at me crazy.talking like you bang on sureno's & hang white people...i cant even call ya anxeric ass a fraud in disguise that shxt is out in the open man

you in college...work in bestbuy slanging motorola's & still small...i guess them paychecks aint feeding you brother lol...i would tell you to start slanging but all them whites in ya community aint having that

lolol@him saying wabs was started by 2 dred head white boys....this shxt turned into a got dam circus

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 8:54 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]blakk over there looking like a starving ostrich(aka a bird)..get ya weight up to atleast a lightweight class before you come at me crazy.talking like you bang on sureno's & hang white people...i cant even call ya anxeric ass a fraud in disguise that shxt is out in the open man

you in college...work in bestbuy slanging motorola's & still small...i guess them paychecks aint feeding you brother lol...i would tell you to start slanging but all them whites in ya community aint having that

lolol@him saying wabs was started by 2 dred head white boys....this shxt turned into a got dam circus[/quote]

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah the Big homies started wabs gang back in high school 10 years ago... In the neighborhood were a couple down ass dreadlocked white boi's who is down with Makonnen just like they down with riverside and they down with us, nigga they ride with us. I don't have a "thing" against white boi's my problem is that white ideology, white ignorance, white incoherency and that white epithetical racism.

:lol: :lol: ...what the fu*k is this clown talking about?if you dont take ya too-can sam rainbow hawaiin shirt wearing ass to sleep

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 9:09 pm

^ This stuff is crazy talk about that stuff threw PM not all ova the damn forum str8 up.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 6th, 2007, 12:39 am

lol...

Ya'll got blakk to throw in the towel huh? lol..

Where you at blakk? 8)

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 6th, 2007, 12:57 am

u know that nigga around

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 6th, 2007, 5:48 am

Manz got chucked off site he he, but don't be worried, he'll be back in a new incarnation and next time the boy will have done more homework.... :D :twisted:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 6th, 2007, 7:51 am

wow

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 6th, 2007, 8:09 am

blakk is an alright guy a little misguided but hes alright. hes actually a funny guy, lol. But i got no problem with blakk. The Wob thing argument not my piece fo the cake.

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » March 6th, 2007, 12:10 pm

you right he is funny and smart but he aint this super gang banger he claims to be and did you see that picture of his set they say a picture is worth a 1000 words but damn but that picture dont tell the full story i am sure but i stay in santa ana i got peoples in riverside and aint never herd of no wabs gang they aint kickin up no dust

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 6th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Im sure blakk wont leave though

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 6th, 2007, 11:01 pm

IBFLIPINCHIKENS wrote:you right he is funny and smart but he aint this super gang banger he claims to be and did you see that picture of his set they say a picture is worth a 1000 words but damn but that picture dont tell the full story i am sure but i stay in santa ana i got peoples in riverside and aint never herd of no wabs gang they aint kickin up no dust

you worng homie now i cant vouch for blakk cause i aint neva met the dude but as far as the gang he screem'n dem catz is foreal they deep as fuc and active stay into it with the mexicans in riverside and they will blast dont get it twisted them niggas might look like a complete freek show but beleive me homie dey with the bizness

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 6th, 2007, 11:11 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:
IBFLIPINCHIKENS wrote:you right he is funny and smart but he aint this super gang banger he claims to be and did you see that picture of his set they say a picture is worth a 1000 words but damn but that picture dont tell the full story i am sure but i stay in santa ana i got peoples in riverside and aint never herd of no wabs gang they aint kickin up no dust

you worng homie now i cant vouch for blakk cause i aint neva met the dude but as far as the gang he screem'n dem catz is foreal they deep as fuc and active stay into it with the mexicans in riverside and they will blast dont get it twisted them niggas might look like a complete freek show but beleive me homie dey with the bizness
You heard of "WABS" before?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 7th, 2007, 8:10 am

Damn Q put blakk on blast but no offense tho.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 7th, 2007, 3:04 pm

yeah i herd of um i stay in corona and i go to riversside to cop sacks sometime and i would ask the lil homies around the apartments about wabs gang you see it hit up all ova the place and dem lil catz vouched um these catz is active lil young niggas dats out there makeing moves so who would know better then them ....and my homie son is 16 go to arlington high school and he tellin me all about how they get dow so i have herd of them but its second hand info

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 7th, 2007, 6:06 pm

Now ya'll know blakk stayed posting..lol

A blakk you let these cats get the best of you?..lol

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » March 7th, 2007, 7:35 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:yeah i herd of um i stay in corona and i go to riversside to cop sacks sometime and i would ask the lil homies around the apartments about wabs gang you see it hit up all ova the place and dem lil catz vouched um these catz is active lil young niggas dats out there makeing moves so who would know better then them ....and my homie son is 16 go to arlington high school and he tellin me all about how they get dow so i have herd of them but its second hand info

you mjust be joking so you aint never ran into none of them ? none of them ever bang on you or you aint never copped dope from none of them but you know about them huh

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » March 7th, 2007, 8:22 pm

Yo, wassup? I been away for a hot minute. The problems with the site was gettin' on my damn nerves. You couldn't figure out what was what.

DAMN!!! I missed some shit. C'mon y'all. Q and Blakk, y'all both cool brothas from two different coasts. Q be postin' the old school b-ball facts, have me over here showing my son old Dr. J tapes, and looking up Earl 'The Pearl' highlights. And Blakk is hella funny, one of the dudes I would kick it with if they ever do a Streetgangs BBQ!!!

Who's real and who ain't??? Who's to say? Y'all know I'll expose some fraudulent shit in a minute if I see some, but at the end of the day, it ain't nuthin'. Y'all both bring knowledge and humor to this shit, and to me, that what it's all about.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 7th, 2007, 8:59 pm

creativemind wrote: Y'all know I'll expose some fraudulent shit in a minute if I see some...
Yeah you learned from the best.. :wink:

Naw what up though creativemind....