Samoans/Tongans & Asians In General??

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Samoans/Tongans & Asians In General??

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 17th, 2007, 12:52 am

Who do Samoans, Tongans and Asians such as Filipinos, Chinese, Vietnamese ride with in CDC when the funk starts jumping?

Do they have their own prison gang or do they just ally themselves with one of the larger prison gang in Ca. correcitional systems?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 17th, 2007, 4:12 am

I believe they are classified as "others" in CA which is basically asians and Islanders. You have whites, blacks, Mexicans and others.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 17th, 2007, 8:09 am

All the samoans are cliqued up together in their gang just like the other asians in the jail & prison system.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 17th, 2007, 5:41 pm

they all claim others....in fact you wont really catch a Samon nor Togan banging Crip or Blood...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 17th, 2007, 7:04 pm

My homeboy who did a two and a half year bid is Afghani and got put with others, and all the Asians, even some non-Mexican Latinos go in there. I think I said that already on the site.... not tryin to sound like no broken record but it's on topic.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 18th, 2007, 1:06 am

A lot of samoans get chucked in with the Blacks...

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 3:45 pm

^ That's going to happen regradless homie.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2007, 4:54 pm

Cold Bear wrote:My homeboy who did a two and a half year bid is Afghani and got put with others, and all the Asians, even some non-Mexican Latinos go in there. I think I said that already on the site.... not tryin to sound like no broken record but it's on topic.
Yea and when shizz crack, the others car roll with the blacks.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 12th, 2007, 7:15 am

TeeKay wrote:A lot of samoans get chucked in with the Blacks...
Then who the tonga's clique up with then?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 12th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Pacific Islanders either roll with others, eses, or blacks.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 13th, 2007, 5:57 am

^ I don't consider tonga's rollin with them short azz ese's but they probably roll with blacks tho.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 13th, 2007, 8:36 am

Filipinos either roll with eses or others. Tongons and Samoans either roll with blacks or others.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 13th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Samoan, Tongans, Filipinos are all others..

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 14th, 2007, 9:13 am

Well why don't the pacific islanda'z roll with themselves instead of another race ya feel me.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 14th, 2007, 9:17 am

Not enough numbers

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » September 30th, 2007, 7:38 pm

I believe the SAMOANS run the PRISON SYSTEM in HAWAI'I under " U.S.O " ( UNITED SAMOAN ORGANISATION ) the largest
PRISON gang in HAWAI'I......

Also in SAN QUINTON , FOLSOM , SAMOANS hav there own yard in SAN QUINN PRISON like the brothas , ESE's , azns etc etc.
SAMOANS hook up with TOGANS in PRISON regardless of SET, RACE , Cuz dair aint much POLYNESIANS in dair.....

ia manuia le po

HAMO_UCE

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » September 30th, 2007, 9:22 pm

Uso's is more willing to work with blacks than esses.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » October 2nd, 2007, 2:28 pm

[quote="hamo_uce"]Also in SAN QUINTON , FOLSOM , SAMOANS hav there own yard in SAN QUINN PRISON like the brothas , ESE's , azns etc etc./quote]

I dont know what you mean by this,but this is false.The USOS run the kitchen at San Quentin,i know this as a fact.The USOS Bobo and Meke run it.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 4th, 2007, 9:15 pm

Sorry bRO , Was watchn dis dvd , " SAN QUINTON UNLOCKed" and dis SCRew was tawkn bout the Blacks , Norteno's , Sureno's ,
Aryans and shiat , than he walked thru the " WEIGHTs" AREA and sed dis the Blacks area , Hispanic Area , SAMOAN Area , White Area , and ASIAN area ...... thats wat I meant to say ....

btw yes CLEMENT BROWN aka KELEMEKE got alot of RESPECT frm the USO'z , TOGANz and otha Races in SAN QUINN ,
thanx mrYaho 4 the info ,.........

Yes I believe that the USO's are more closer with the brotas than the ESE'z.... I seen it myself when I lived in the
WST LBC 562 18yrs ago , alot of the brothas are COOL with the USO'z VICE VERSA , Remember "PVCC's" ,
a BLACK & SAMOAN CRIP SET frm P.V CPT.................

PaYCE

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » October 11th, 2007, 11:09 am

TeeKay wrote:Uso's is more willing to work with blacks than esses.
Exactly.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 11th, 2007, 2:03 pm

What everyone said might be true about Hamos aka Uso's BUT NOT all Pacific Islanders. :twisted:

Out here in "the AINA" us Islanders are more connected to the Latino brothers than blacks. That's because they have the same value system, family kinship, and many other traits. PLUS, not many blacks here on the islands.

Cali PI's are different than island brothers, ya'll can keep them. :wink:

And since I got fam-bam in cali, I noticed ya'll talk about PVCC. So if they are SOOOO much cool with each one, what about that PVCC VS. SOS 32st. war they gpt going on out there?

Don't seem like there's that much in common when other Hamos and Blacks are killing one another :wink:

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 12th, 2007, 2:59 am

Ok !...... MaYbe so with Chu CATs in the 808s hook Up with the ESE's , bUT i do noe 4 a FACT that USO's
COOL with the bROTHAs than the ESE's.... Cuz the bROTHAs are COOL N1GGA'z..
Me personally I find the ESE's abit uptight & SHIAT if u aint a CHOLO u noe...

As 4 the S.O.S vs PVCC war being on 4 ages , Dem "UFA'Z" frm PUNK VILLE ryding dICC AlldAY EvrydAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol bIArCH AZZ N1GGA'z....

hamo UCE
S.O.S NTHCYDE HAMO CRIP GANG 3073
MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 12th, 2007, 7:26 pm

HiloBoy wrote:What everyone said might be true about Hamos aka Uso's BUT NOT all Pacific Islanders. :twisted:

Out here in "the AINA" us Islanders are more connected to the Latino brothers than blacks. That's because they have the same value system, family kinship, and many other traits. PLUS, not many blacks here on the islands.

Cali PI's are different than island brothers, ya'll can keep them. :wink:

And since I got fam-bam in cali, I noticed ya'll talk about PVCC. So if they are SOOOO much cool with each one, what about that PVCC VS. SOS 32st. war they gpt going on out there?

Don't seem like there's that much in common when other Hamos and Blacks are killing one another :wink:
SOS is uso's the ville is both usos and blacks, but SOS deffinitely aint on some cool shit with and sur gangs near to them, they got a long standin feud with the ESL as do all crip gangs in The LB do.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 14th, 2007, 1:36 pm

TK, I get what you are saying and I an half Mexican, half Hawaiian and I have fam-bam that bang SUR and other. They will remain nameless because my biz aint no one's biz, you dig homie. But what I am saying is, Uso's, Tongans, etc may act, dress, and talk like the black brothers but here in Hawaii, it ain't like that. I mean look at dude here from Australia claiming SOS, Crip this and that, that's his thing but in reality, his pops and family probably look at him and he is a disgrace. Because Islanders and Poly's in general DO NOT really care for black people. I don't know why but that's the way it is. Only the younger generation go to the mainland, come back with there pant around their ass, talking jive, etc.

Older Poly's know nothing of that sort and when the younger generations come back with that lifestyle, it is a shame and looked down on. Gang-banging on the Aina?? Why would you want to do that? We are in a fight to save our culture and preserve the spirit of Aloha and keep white people from exploiting the Aina and building resorts. That's the REAL picture. Not waving a flag and saying, "cuzz" or "blood" That's the non-sense culture :!:

Anyways, peace brah and let the Aloha fly high :wink:

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 14th, 2007, 5:01 pm

bANGEd with S.O.S sinCE 1983-88 W3ST 32Nd bLOCC LB 562 ( R.I.P : STOMPER & NIGHTMARE / OGs)

And STARTEd Up SA"O"SA here in MELbOURNE in 92 ( Wiff pERMISSION frm the OGs ! )..

In W3STERN SAMOA we have CHINESE, BLACC ( dECENdANTS frm pApua NeW GuineA bought over bY the GERMAN COLONIALIST to work the pLANTATIONS.. , whiTEs , ..

AmeriCAN SAMOA have alot of CHINESE , KOREANS , FLIPs & TONGANS etc etc etc....

HilO bOY I dOnT noe wat u iz on CUZ , bUT I do noe 4 a FACT that HAMO'z alwayz COOL with the MEULI'z ( the bROTHA's ) INSIde the PENN & OUT............................

Here in AUS Hamo'z stiCC with dair OWN RACE , bUT in INSIDE ( PRISON) We tend to STICC with otha
ISLANdERS or ASIANS ..... Enemys are the LEBZ ( Lebanese ) , WOGZ ( italians, greeks etc) CONVICTs ( ANGLO-AUSSIES)..........

PROUD SAMOAN 100% HAMO CRIP dO or dIE !

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 14th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Hey Hamo, I beleive what you are saying dog. BUT I ain't talking about the pen, I am talking about life in general. Cause you know damn well, your pops and family ain't cool with the bllod/crip stuff you bringing to the land. :wink:

I'm talking about older generation cats and such. Like I said, here in Hawaii, us Hawaiians aren't talking slick and jiving like you do. LOL. Culturally we are more like our Lation counterparts. But the young bucks are the ones that seem to be all over the black brothers style and tip and such. Which is cool because to each their own.

I was referring to the older generational Hawaiians and Poly's, not the young manu's like yourself. You keep doing your thing homeboy and keep that POLY pride going. Aloha brah. 8)

One more thing Uso, how does that work out in Australia, cause I remember seeing the news and watching them white people out there stomping on anything not white. Racist type sh_t. Are they cool with the Hamos are you folks slaning em. Peace brah. 8)

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 16th, 2007, 4:32 pm

The riots were more against the lebs in sydney, u even had maoris,tongans and samoans in camera view joinin with whites.

parker state

Unread post by parker state » November 9th, 2007, 11:52 pm

This goes out to Hiloboy. Black people do know about kinship and family. Don't let all the MTV videos fool you beacuse that is the perception people in the islands get about black people. My wife is poly and I love it. So, slow ya roll when you talk about black folks in. For your info I get along with "the Hawaiians" to braddah

ConcreteRiver

Unread post by ConcreteRiver » November 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm

The riots in Sydney were sparked by a bunch of white surfers supposedleyly "defending" their beach from the hooligan antics of a group of lebz. They used to come down the beach,kicked sand in the eyes of kids, curse and insult the girls call them bitches and terrorized innocent people trying to enjoy the beach.

The problem was that instead of taking a stand against these lebz, they all got drunk and came down and started attacking any brown skin person they saw. Thats when it got ugly. They were no better than that people they say they were fighting against.

Then the Lebz came back a few days later in reprisal attacks and smashed up all the cars and started stabbin people on the street and shit..

white racist vs. leb thug...both a disgrace in my view

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 14th, 2007, 2:27 am

The thing with the riots was its was not really racist to begin with, its was Australians wanting to prtoect the beach and the people/families that go there from young Lebanese youth who were causing trouble, it was not all Lebanese people causing trouble it was only a select few who made it bad for other people of middle Eastern Heritage. It then took a turn for the worst when peole got drunk and started attacking anyone of middle Eastern appearance which was just plain stupid, but I recall hearing about groups of Islanders going down to the beach to stand side by side other Australians against the trouble makers, anyway that is all old news and people have moved on..

hi_mikey_1

Unread post by hi_mikey_1 » November 26th, 2007, 7:27 am

Jupebox wrote:they all claim others....in fact you wont really catch a Samon nor Togan banging Crip or Blood...
yeah you will...tongan crip gang off 104th n chrenshaw (where have you been) in inglewood and samoan bounty hunter bloods in carson...and sons of samoa banging...

sohail

Unread post by sohail » December 4th, 2007, 2:09 am

when i was in wayside the two vietnamese dudes in the dorm were with the blacks.