Cash Money Is Bloods

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Cash Money Is Bloods

Unread post by Hell » March 14th, 2007, 9:27 am

Is This Really Tru:

CASH MONEY IS BLOODS..BABY SAID HE LOVE RED AND LIL WAYNE ALWAYZ GOT HIS FLAME RAG ON HIM AND HE EVEN SAID "YOU DONT WANNA SEE THEM CMB BLOOD NIGGAZ, NO!" ON HIS CARTER ALBUM. HAND HIS VIDEO BEFORE THIS NEW ONE HE WAS HOLDIN HIS RED RAG WITH RED DICKIES ON. IF THATS NOT A BLOOD THEN I DONT KNOW WHT IS.

Or Was They Just Showin Luv To Mack-10?

louloutte

Unread post by louloutte » March 14th, 2007, 10:29 am

Some people say they're part of a the Bloods in New Orleans; i really don't know...

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 14th, 2007, 11:53 am

Them niggas became bloods like 2 years ago. Cacc in the day they had all kinds of rags. They just confused.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 14th, 2007, 1:51 pm

MOB PIRU THICK IN NOLA RIGHT NOW. THEY BASICALLY CASH MONEY'S ENTOURAGE THESE DAYS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 15th, 2007, 12:36 am

MY RELATIVE MOVED TO ATLANTA A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HURRICANE KATRINA HIT NEW ORLEANS AND HE SAID A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE N.O. WERE PLACED THERE IN ATLANTA AND HE SAID IT WAS N.O. VS. ATL BECAUSE HE WAS SAYING THE N.O. IS MAJORITY BLOODS AND ATL WAS MAJORITY CRIP BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THAT IS THOUGH. BESIDES THAT CASH MONEY AIN'T NO REAL B-DOGS THEY STARTED WEARIN RED WHEN MACK 10 SIGNED TO CASH MONEY.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Cash Money Is Bloods

Unread post by Q » March 15th, 2007, 1:04 am

Hell wrote:Is This Really Tru:

CASH MONEY IS BLOODS..BABY SAID HE LOVE RED AND LIL WAYNE ALWAYZ GOT HIS FLAME RAG ON HIM AND HE EVEN SAID "YOU DONT WANNA SEE THEM CMB BLOOD NIGGAZ, NO!" ON HIS CARTER ALBUM. HAND HIS VIDEO BEFORE THIS NEW ONE HE WAS HOLDIN HIS RED RAG WITH RED DICKIES ON. IF THATS NOT A BLOOD THEN I DONT KNOW WHT IS.

Or Was They Just Showin Luv To Mack-10?
\

whats CMB cash moneyblood ?lol

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 15th, 2007, 2:55 am

yah niccas need to quit. cash money aint no bloods.cuuz this niccas be 9 tre signs what part of new orleans got treys. how come lil wayne first album he got a blue rag on. them niccas is own some entertainer shit.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 15th, 2007, 1:23 pm

i wonda if i kame wood niggaz b like...He hella fake....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 15th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Y.G. wrote:MY RELATIVE MOVED TO ATLANTA A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HURRICANE KATRINA HIT NEW ORLEANS AND HE SAID A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE N.O. WERE PLACED THERE IN ATLANTA AND HE SAID IT WAS N.O. VS. ATL BECAUSE HE WAS SAYING THE N.O. IS MAJORITY BLOODS AND ATL WAS MAJORITY CRIP BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THAT IS THOUGH. BESIDES THAT CASH MONEY AIN'T NO REAL B-DOGS THEY STARTED WEARIN RED WHEN MACK 10 SIGNED TO CASH MONEY.

atlanta aint mostly crip homie......

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 15th, 2007, 9:42 pm

Y.G. wrote:MY RELATIVE MOVED TO ATLANTA A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HURRICANE KATRINA HIT NEW ORLEANS AND HE SAID A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE N.O. WERE PLACED THERE IN ATLANTA AND HE SAID IT WAS N.O. VS. ATL BECAUSE HE WAS SAYING THE N.O. IS MAJORITY BLOODS AND ATL WAS MAJORITY CRIP BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THAT IS THOUGH. BESIDES THAT CASH MONEY AIN'T NO REAL B-DOGS THEY STARTED WEARIN RED WHEN MACK 10 SIGNED TO CASH MONEY.
Completely true! Them dudes werent claiming anything then Mac 10 gets signed and they are flamed up. Fake ass niccas. They asked Lil Wayne if he was a b-dog and he said he wasnt, then he was affiliated, then in the same sentence he said he was. Comical.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » March 15th, 2007, 9:46 pm

This is whats fuckin wayne up he has some skills but he been rich since he was 11 and its stupid for him to start claiming some gang 10 years after being a millionair.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 15th, 2007, 9:56 pm

^^^Yea I dont get that. Never have never will. Wouldnt say hes been a millionaire since 11, but hes well off. I guess they figure they have to appeal to somebody.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 18th, 2007, 8:09 pm

Young Deuce wrote:

atlanta aint mostly crip homie......
my nicca tutu from there he said basically niccas out there be on that dope boy shit but he said far as gangs its mostly folks and crip

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 19th, 2007, 9:21 pm

This is very true..Mack 10 turned them out on that Shit..them niggas cant even tell u a set..on errthing back in the days niggas thought b.G. was a crip kauze he used 2 b on his album covers w/blue rags and all.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 19th, 2007, 9:32 pm

THE hardest rapper out of the N.O. was w/o a doubt Magnolia Slim AKA Soulja Slim..rip....Errbody knows there wasnt nothing fake bout this cat...when he beat that double murder case, the $10,000 hit was out on him and later he was dead...

But let it b said..BABY really does have power out there..

As far as Atlanta goes....what yall niggas think about the Gucci man song where he called out Young Jeezy?? no beating around the bushes..he str8 called jeezy a crab...Not just once either..it's the chorus..i know yall cats heard that right??

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 20th, 2007, 1:26 am

TomTom wrote:THE hardest rapper out of the N.O. was w/o a doubt Magnolia Slim AKA Soulja Slim..rip....Errbody knows there wasnt nothing fake bout this cat...when he beat that double murder case, the $10,000 hit was out on him and later he was dead...

But let it b said..BABY really does have power out there..

As far as Atlanta goes....what yall niggas think about the Gucci man song where he called out Young Jeezy?? no beating around the bushes..he str8 called jeezy a crab...Not just once either..it's the chorus..i know yall cats heard that right??

I THOUGHT MASTER P. AND THEM NIGGAZ HELD IT DOWN. WHAT SONG WAS THAT WERE GUCCI MANE CALLED JEEZY OUT HIS NAME?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 20th, 2007, 6:31 am

dog...it's an underground song that's been buzzin in the south for like 2yrs now...

chorus

"You's a perfect example of what a crab is:
Choppah hit you make you scream out yo adlivs:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:
We goin get it: put yo voice on it and the hood goin get it:"

he repeats that shit thru out the whole song...anotha nigga come in rappng clowning jeezy talking bout " All that text message banging aint the trait of a crip"..

man that shit waaaaaaay harder then the diss song jeezy put out i posted..youtube didnt have it...i'm a search some more for it..he basically mocking jeezy and calling that nigga out hard...remember they rushed gucci, and he smoked boy..they set gucci up..he was laid up in a bitch house when jeezy's boys came bustin thru the door..he did what he had 2 do, and that's why he beat the case, and Jeezy wont dare speak on him no more...

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 20th, 2007, 7:32 am

I was told Jeezy got robbed by rich manz hating youts in London - theres a crazy thing going on where US rappers are seen as targets to rob, based on envy I suppose.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 20th, 2007, 10:20 am

Noog wrote:I was told Jeezy got robbed by rich manz hating youts in London - theres a crazy thing going on where US rappers are seen as targets to rob, based on envy I suppose.
:lol:

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 21st, 2007, 6:21 am

Y.G. wrote: THEY STARTED WEARIN RED WHEN MACK 10 SIGNED TO CASH MONEY.
Then why in the hell they still flaggin red ragz all of a sutton? and i neva knew mack 10 was signed to cash money back in the dayz,waz up with niggaz saying baby is a vicelord?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 12:07 pm

classicc wrote:yah niccas need to quit. cash money aint no bloods.cuuz this niccas be 9 tre signs what part of new orleans got treys. how come lil wayne first album he got a blue rag on. them niccas is own some entertainer shit.
YOU GOT IT CONFUSED. U MIGHT BE SEEING DIP-SET THROW UP EASTSIDE AND THANK THATS NINE TREY WHICH IT ISNT. SO REALLY ANY BODY CAN THROW UP EASTSIDE AND LIL WAYNE AND BABY TROW UP THE EASTSIDE BEKAUSE OF E/S MOB PIRU

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 12:10 pm

Hell wrote:
Y.G. wrote: THEY STARTED WEARIN RED WHEN MACK 10 SIGNED TO CASH MONEY.
Then why in the hell they still flaggin red ragz all of a sutton? and i neva knew mack 10 was signed to cash money back in the dayz,waz up with niggaz saying baby is a vicelord?
YEAH MACK 10 DID LIKE ONE ALBUM WITH CASHMONEY CALLED BANG OR BALL. HE HAD SONGS LIKE DO THE DAMN THING AND HATE IN YO EYES. AND ALL OF MACK 10 AND CASHMONEY WAS FLAMED UP WITH RED AND THIS WAS LIKE IN 2001 OR SOMETHING

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 6:04 am

^ So what ya'll saying is lil wayne and baby are legit b-dogz now cause of mack-10?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 8:40 am

Hell wrote:^ So what ya'll saying is lil wayne and baby are legit b-dogz now cause of mack-10?
JUST LOOK AT THIS VIDEO http://www.singingfool.com/default.asp? ... ng%3D11715

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 8:43 am

YO-B wrote:
Hell wrote:^ So what ya'll saying is lil wayne and baby are legit b-dogz now cause of mack-10?
JUST LOOK AT THIS VIDEO http://www.singingfool.com/default.asp? ... ng%3D11715
AHH SHIT NEVA MIND. SOME OTHER VIDEO JUST POPPED UP INSTEAD OF THE MACK 10 AND CASHMONEY VIDEO. SO DONT LOOK AT THAT VIDEO ITS THE WRONG ONE. SHIT

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 9:08 am

Peep This:

AllHipHop.com: In the booklet for the album, you have a red rag in your pocket and people are wondering if you are claiming Blood?

Lil' Wayne: I don't claim nothing, I claim Cash Money. But I keep a red rag in my pocket though.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 9:12 am

Hell wrote:Peep This:

AllHipHop.com: In the booklet for the album, you have a red rag in your pocket and people are wondering if you are claiming Blood?

Lil' Wayne: I don't claim nothing, I claim Cash Money. But I keep a red rag in my pocket though.
WELL I HEARD THAT LIL WAYNE AND BABY GOT PUT ON RECENTLY 2 THE E/S MOB PIRU. BUT B4 THAT THEY USE 2 WEAR RED FLAGS FOR THEY NICKNAME THAT THEY HAD WHICH WAS THE HOT BOYZ AND THEY SOLDA RAGS WAS RED ALSO

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 9:31 am

^ Thanks for clarfiy that homie but i know damn well the E/S MOB didn't come to them like that.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 9:34 am

Hell wrote:^ Thanks for clarfiy that homie but i know damn well the E/S MOB didn't come to them like that.
SO THEY PROBALY WENT 2 THE E/S MOB FOR MASS APPEAL AND FOR THE IMAGE. YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALMOST BUY YOUR WAY INTO ANYTHING NOWADAYS. BUT I DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. BUT THERE ARE MOB

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 9:42 am

Everywhere you go niggaz claim to be MOB not only it stands for member of blood but also money ova b****** so they could of went to compton who knows.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 9:56 am

Hell wrote:Everywhere you go niggaz claim to be MOB not only it stands for member of blood but also money ova b****** so they could of went to compton who knows.
AKTUALLY I BELIEVE THAT A HOMIE FROM BOMPTON MOVED 2 TEXAS AND SINCE TEXAS AND N.O. IS SO KLOSE THAT HE WENT 2 THE N.O. ALSO AND SET UP SHOP AND THATS HOW EVERYTHING WENT DOWN. BUT I DONT EXAKTLY KNOW HOW BABY AND THEM FIT IN. BUT IN THAT STUNTIN LIKE MY DADDY VIDEO LIL WAYNE DID THROW UP THE PIRU SIGN. IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO WHEN THE WAS STANDING NEXT 2 THE CARS OR SOMETHING.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 10:03 am

I never notice that nigga wayne throw up the piru,if you notice at the 2007 BET awards when baby and wayne was standing up baby throw up black p. stone sign i swear.