Big Wy signs to Byrd Gang West

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 15th, 2007, 10:58 pm

rocstar wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:i wanna know from a la nigga if u think croppz and bloodz in my city r fake....real talk and y????
Real niggas is real niggas wherever they from. A real NY nigga will beat up an LA nigga and kill a LA nigga quick as a LA nigga will do him. Same as St. Louis or anywhere else. BUT...if you claim to be a Crip and you bang under some Chicago star type system I dont think you are a real Crip cuzz real Crips dont do that. PERIOD. You a gangmember, and maybe one of the coldest killers ever but its something other than a Crip cuzz your get down is totally different. It's not like you Trays or Gangsters or NH's its something totally different. Like Christians and Muslims, some of there beliefs are similar but there different, not the same thing. Same for Bloods who bang stars and claim Trays, lol aint no 3X damus so what are they doing?

I believe, and maybe I'm wrong, but if these dudes was with the Crip and Damu shit as hard as they claim they would respect the game. I think apart of the issue is they did get alot of it from the movies and hearsay and shit.
Thanks for breaking that down. I wasn't too sure how LA Bloods and Crips view out of state sets. One thing that isn't clear however is, would LA Bs and Cs, RIDE for an out of state cat, who claims a particular set? For instance, would an LA 83 ride for a NY 83?

From my personal experience, I wouldn't ride for nobody I aint never met or seen. My homies are my homies and that's it. Banging is/was dead serious out here.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 15th, 2007, 11:07 pm

Thats just my personal opinion, others may think otherwise. All of it is based on individuals and how they feel. I know if i was out of state I wouldnt be mad at no Bloods or any hood I didnt get along with out here because its not the same to me. i kicked it with Bloods in Mississippi and Texas before, I didnt even look at them niggas like enemies they was just some Southern Cats doing they thing.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 16th, 2007, 9:23 am

I think a nigga claimin some 5 point star crip, or havin a crip set based on their own hood is realer than a nigga from NY claimin ETG or hoover crip. Expanding the crip brand is realer than claiming an existing crip set in which you have no affiliation.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 16th, 2007, 9:28 am

Me personally Ill never understand it. I go to school on the eastcoast and its always strange to me to see dudes claiming crip or b-dog cause of that star ish. Like you said, they saw it in movies, videos, hip hop culture and being that it funnels thru the Midwest first dudes just started adding ish to what CA cripping and b-dogging really is. It became more about a color than the gang. In example, Ive heard dudes talking about Folk Nation and Crips ride together (8 ball, wtf is that! The C and Pitchfork together hahaha), when its not even possible cause there arent Folks in CA. But cause their colors are black and crips are blue and they are both against red, People Nation and b-dogs, then it has to be the same thing right. WRONG! Oh let me not forget my all time favorite....Larry Hoover who started the Folk Nation somehow started the Hoover Crim Gang in CA!!
Dudes are so in love with banging and belonging that they lose the true essence of what it is, where it started, and how its done! Ill never understand how you use a hoods name and then add what you want to it! Dudes are wild nowadays. It gets better tho, dudes will claim a certain set and then swear up and down that they hate the rivals set when that set isnt even in their town. How can you beef with a hood that youve never encountered before??? Its not about the realness of the person, they are going to jump on what they see in their hood, you can be a real dude and just fall victim to this hahaha. What else can you claim but whats in your area, if indeed you want to claim.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 16th, 2007, 2:42 pm

st.louis is real technical with itz bangin shit.......like u got a hood and yo hood most likely klaim a gang and some times yo hood can have otha lil setz or clickz but 2 niggaz from different hoodz can klaim the same gang like if u was from 44 bud and anotha nigga was from 41 lex yall both wood klaim 60 crip kuz thatz what they bang....like im fromm 4200 Ville and we bang 62 brimz....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 16th, 2007, 7:22 pm

This is what Big Wy said about the shit when Qwiccshot, a crip rapper reppin 5th street Crip in San bernadino had this to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5xLoC View Post

fucc a byrd gang

the coast dont need no more jim jones related shit

big wy seems to grind well on his own, but if it gets the chips, i cant tell ya not to go 4 it

but fucc jim jones, and how does el dorado fit with this, being from yonder?
im confused

Big Wy:
WHAT IM DOING IS FOR THE BETTER OF THE COAST AINT NOBODY IN POSITION TO REALLY OPEN NO DOORS OVER HERE FOR THIS NEW WEST WE WILL BE THAT BRAND IF YOU RESPECT ME RESPECT WHAT I BRING I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN WHAT IM ATTEMPTING ALOT OF CATS AINT GOT THE HEART AS FAR AS RED THAT YOUNG NIGGA IS REAL ONE AND VERY INTERNATIONAL AS A EAST B DOG HE FLEW HERE ALONE CAME TO NIGGAZ HOOD AND MADE HIS NAME UNLIKE ALOT OF CATZ BUT OUT SIDE OF OUR POLITICAL TIES WE ARE EXECS BRINGING MONEY TO THE WEST SOOO WOOP

It's about money and gettin us out there cuz no other NY niggas in positions is gonna help us.

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » March 18th, 2007, 12:41 am

do what you do big wy get that bread

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 18th, 2007, 7:50 am

L.A niggaz f**k with N.Y niggaz on that get money tip what in the hell is wrong with that i don't see nothing wrong between L.A & N.Y niggaz f**kin with eachother on the get cash tip,gangbangin etc.

As far for el dorado red how in the hell that nigga get's alot of respect from westcoast b-dogz unlike dem harlem diplomats?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 18th, 2007, 10:26 pm

When niggas from LA speak on shit they speaking on they own personal opinions. Big Wy dont or cant speak on how all LA Damus feel about something he speaking on his own personal feelings. It aint nobody out here who can speak for any group of people LA dont get down like that, for each his own what ever make you paper, it aint no giant meetings where everybody meet up and discuss whats cool and whats not.